[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oil soaked matches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: download (1).jpg (6 KB, 278x182) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6 KB, 278x182
What would happen if I soaked a box of matches in Vegetable/Olive oil then threw it in a fire /k/? Would that get me arrested for detonating an IED?
>>
Don't be stupid. They would burn slower soaked in veg oil. 2/10 replied
>>
no no no no no
here is how you get arrested for detonating an IED:

-Obtain 100 mL of concentrated sulfuric acid by boiling 600 mL of battery acid for several hours
-Extract 60 g of ammonium nitrate from instant cold packs or fertilizer via recrystallization in distilled water. Grind the AN to a fine powder.
-Extract 20 g of erythritol from Truvia artificial sweetener by the same method
-Produce your nitrating mixture in a Pyrex beaker by slowly stirring AN into the H2SO4, keeping the temperature below 20 C. Refrigerate the beaker until it is cold.
-Place the beaker in a bath of cold water and add the erythritol by the same method, again paying attention to the temperature.
-Allow the mixture to nitrate for up to two hours, stirring every 5 minutes, then pour it into a large tub of cold water and add baking soda
-Filter and dry the crystals, then recrystallize in hot methanol
-Wrap the recrystallized product in aluminum foil and throw it in a fire from a distance of at least 100 yards.

that will probably do the job
>>
>>30351403
>Obtain 100 mL of concentrated sulfuric acid by boiling 600 mL of battery acid for several hours

No, you buy drain cleaner that's already concentrated sulfuric acid.

>Extract 60 g of ammonium nitrate from instant cold packs or fertilizer via recrystallization in distilled water. Grind the AN to a fine powder.

Or you could buy sodium nitrate in powder form as a food additive.

>Extract 20 g of erythritol from Truvia artificial sweetener by the same method

Again, sold in pure form, by the pound as a food additive.
>>
>not just using diesel and fertilizer for getting yourself raped by the ATF
>>
>>30351432
Can't set it off without a secondary.
>>
>>30351431
I prefer to use battery acid and truvia because they can be purchased with cash at local stores.

Doesn't sodium nitrate result in poorer yields?
>>
>>30351445
u mean a primary
>>
>>30351534
Most hardware stores have concentrated sulfuric acid drain cleaners.

The other stuff might be a bit harder to source, but if you've got a health food store around, you should be good.

>>30351572
That too, but I wouldn't want to be dealing with a high enough amount of primary explosives to initiate ANFO.

If I screwed up, I'd never know.
>>
>>30351572
you're right, but ANFO is so insensitive that it usually needs a booster charge in addition to a primary
>>
>>30351403
Would it be better or worse to fashion a grenade using that explosive and a water bottle?
>>
>>30351608
Pressure containers will get you better shrapnel.

Compressed air tanks, old propane tanks, that sort of thing.

But yeah, that's definitely a destructive device, and if you don't get a tax stamp, your dogs will perish horribly.
>>
>>30351600
I must be living in a drain opener desert. It hasn't turned up at any of the local stores. Battery acid is very tedious to boil, but it has very few impurities and is cheaper than drain opener.
>>
>>30351608
The aluminum foil is used to sensitize this explosive to detonation via heating. With other materials there may be incomplete detonation.
>>
>>30351403

NIce try FBI
>>
>>30351738
Do you seriously think the FBI would be patrolling 4chan?
>>
>>30353124
Do you seriously think they wouldn't?
>>
>>30353176
Don't they have better things to do?
>>
>>30353454
I mean, don't they want to find Snowden for some reason?
>>
>>30351403
And just like that everyone in this thread gets a trip on the party van
>>
>>30353176
They browse /mlp/ mostly.
>>
File: ygalhm4z.jpg (76 KB, 507x720) Image search: [Google]
ygalhm4z.jpg
76 KB, 507x720
>>30353454
They are goverment workers. Unlike in private sector, their work does not have to be efficient or effective.
This is what people don't understand, when they talk about goverment institutions workers spying or provoking them.
Previous polish goverment literally ordered agents to burn down russian embassy booth durring protests, to blame it on the opposition and 'right wing fanatics'.
>>
First post in 3 hours 45 mins
>>
>>30351606
Or multiple primaries, just to ensure even detonation.
>>
>>30351431
He want OP to kill himself. Get it?
>>
>>30353733
Kek
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.