[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Signs that someone has killed someone before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 15
File: Dr. Ruth_Westheimer_MG_0900.jpg (595 KB, 1120x600) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Ruth_Westheimer_MG_0900.jpg
595 KB, 1120x600
Are there any indicators that someone has a kill under their belt? I doubt every killer behaves like an edge lord, ala NYC's Iceman.

Besides a dead body or actively seeing them kill, what tipped you off? Were they weirdly calm during shitty situations?

Picture extremely fucking related.
>>
File: sgm vining killed by a bear.jpg (127 KB, 673x1005) Image search: [Google]
sgm vining killed by a bear.jpg
127 KB, 673x1005
From what I hear, pic related acts pretty normal.
>>
File: Pat-McNamara-CAG.jpg (163 KB, 1280x931) Image search: [Google]
Pat-McNamara-CAG.jpg
163 KB, 1280x931
And then there is this guy who acts like Macho Man Randy Savage even though he has never watched wrestling in his life.
>>
I think they feel bad if you ask them about it and try to change the subject, unless they're old and come from a time where it was okay to gloat about triumphing over your enemies, or they're in a place like this.

Unless they're women. I don't really know how they'd react but I don't think they'd take it as well.
>>
>>30347982
He's like a goofy dad or something yet he's this highly trained killer. It's fantastic and scary at the same time.
>>
>>30347998
He's done a little more than wrestle desu
>>
File: 1464370164298.jpg (259 KB, 1200x975) Image search: [Google]
1464370164298.jpg
259 KB, 1200x975
>>30347973
Depends on the context of "kill"

as
>>30347982
demonstrates. a hard motherfucker in uniform is perfectly capable of being like Mr. Rogers or Bob Ross when off duty and amongst friends/non threatening strangers

Whereas someone who's fucked in the head with a basement full of mannequins and dead hookers will at some point reveal they're fucked in the head.

Unless of course you're the Zodiac killer. But exceptions only prove the rule.
>>
>>30348468
>a hard motherfucker in uniform is perfectly capable of being like Mr. Rogers or Bob Ross when off duty and amongst friends/non threatening strangers
It's a bad reference point but that reminds me of BTK serial killer. Guy had a wife, kids, house, and acted completely plain jane boring but killed like ten people.
>>
>>30347973
From shooting people to giving sex advice.... phew!
Scout sniper in 1947, 48 injured in action...
>>
>>30347998
>zipties

Man, that is some nostalgic tactical wear
>>
File: Sir_Christopher_Lee.jpg (222 KB, 868x1196) Image search: [Google]
Sir_Christopher_Lee.jpg
222 KB, 868x1196
>>30348468
Zodiac killer and the Long Island killer are good examples that you don't have to be a weirdo to have a few notches under your belt.

And you have people like pic related who were charismatic to the pint where everyone they encountered liked them.
>>
>>30348560
holy fuck. Dr. Ruth was an operator. wtf man.
>>
>>30348672
>that you don't have to be a weirdo to have a few notches under your belt.
to be fair, since they've never been positively ID'd they could very well be open weirdos. it's just they've managed to not seem like the serial killer kind of weirdo.
>>
>>30348672
I'm pretty sure people enjoyed sharing a pint with Christopher Lee. Until he put knife in their back.

My hair stood on end when I first heard that story.
>>
I am weirdly calm in shitty situations. I'm a firefighter, I've seen more shit than 99% of people. The only 100% sure way to find out is if they admit it.
>>
>>30348949
>firefighter thinking they've seen shit

why are firefighters the absolute worst.

t. policeofficer
>>
>>30349012
>Seen over 300 deaths
>Did CPR on a 1 year old who died
>Did CPR on a 15 year old boy while he was spitting blood all over me
>Pulled the charred corpse of a former classmate out of a housefire, so black it looked like charcoal, skull was busted open with no brain so I could literally see inside her head
Topkek, cops just take pictures and do paperwork, we actually have to get the bodies out of the wrecks faggots
>>
>>30349012
>car cowboy thinking they've seen shit
Why are cops the absolute worst.

t. unarmed security
>>
>>30349092
>seen more dead bodies than you
>have done cpr on many people
>have ran into fires because firefighters didn't want to risk their lives to save others

topkek. firefighters just sit around and watch things burn because its "not safe"

get the fuck out of here firefighters won't even show up to an accident, fire or anything unless cops are already on scene here.
>>
>>30348672
>>30348934
What story?
>>
>>30348949
>I've seen more shit than 99% of people
not enough ppl thank you during the grocery store run? or you lose power playing xbox at the station?
>>
>>30349264
Peter Jackson while filming the Return Of The King tried instructing him how a man stabbed in the back sounds like to get ready for his role as Saruman.

Mr. Lee, who had been a bad ass mother fucker during the second world war, promptly informed him he knew what it sounded like.
>>
>>30349264
>What story?

He's seen people get stabbed to death. He told Peter Jackson back when they were filming a death scene in LoTR about what a dying man sounds like when they're stabbed to death.

Motherfucker use to spy on Nazis.
>>
>>30349104
>mall troll thinking they've seen shit
Why are unarmed security the absolute worst?

t. Gold Nova One entry fragger in CSGO
>>
>>30349507
>script kiddy thinking they've seen shit
Why are pubbers the absolute worst?

t. top snowballer in Club Penguin
>>
File: 1461544976230.jpg (72 KB, 679x559) Image search: [Google]
1461544976230.jpg
72 KB, 679x559
>>30349012
>>30349092
>>30349234
>department pissing contests
>>
File: 1417734085244.jpg (23 KB, 316x341) Image search: [Google]
1417734085244.jpg
23 KB, 316x341
>>30348949
I bet you're a volunteer or a call guy.

Not knocking firefighters, I was a call firefighter for 5 years, but it tends to be the volunteers who bleat the loudest for attention.

Seriously bro this is about killing people, not saving people. You don't need to inflate your "deaths seen" count to appease anyone here because it's not relevant to the conversation in the slightest
>>
>>30347973
If they dropped out of high school the best sign that they killed someone is that their ass is in prison.

If they graduated high school same, only they keep their mouth shut about it.
>>
>>30349272
>>30349234
samefag
>>
>>30351380
No. But nice try. 1/2 ain't bad, though.
>>
>>30349849
I'm not a volunteer, and I wasn't trying to be in a pissing contest with some faggot until he started acting like I havent actually seen my fair share. If you went back to my original post I stated that I acted weirdly calm in crazy situations, but that's because I'm used to it. I simply stated that that isnt a useful indicator of someone being a killer.
>>
>>30349590
>igloo birds thinking they've seen shit
Why are phone gamers the absolute worst?

t. toughest kid in the sandbox
>>
File: 1456191435593.png (417 KB, 652x433) Image search: [Google]
1456191435593.png
417 KB, 652x433
>>30347982
Our /k/ family is strong with Murder-dad and Based Gun Grandpa.

Now we just need to figure our what Ian is if we already have a father an grandfather...
>>
One of my coworkers is a pretty normal guy and might mention a kill or two he's gotten in a firefight. But you gotta know him pretty well and pass his tests I'm order to talk about that stuff. He'll give you a speech about etiquette if you're one of those dumb asses that asks "HeV U KILED SUM1 b4???".

One of my high school coaches was pretty upset about it. I may get the details wrong, but he was a customs officer in the Navy in Iraq. He was in the reserves and was deployed so it was surprising for us and because we were a small private school he was very popular and everyone was terrified we were gonna lose this amazing man. Word was that he was in a convoy that was getting attacked outside of a town and they got out of their vehicles to repel the attack and a shitskin tried charging them. As soon as this dude rounded the corner of the humvee my coach dropped him. Supposedly he was weirded out because he hit this dude in the head a few times and made a mess.
>>
>>30349264
Lee was an old school secret agent, employed in RAF intelligence and seconded to the SOE. Spent the twilight years of WW2 hunting down, and evidently murdering, escaped Nazis.
>>
>>30348560
>>30348780
......... what?
>>
Most people who have, you'd never know just from their body language or mannerisms.
It's all in the eyes.
>>
>>30349234
>anything unless cops are already on scene here.
Scene Safety BSI nigga they aint allowed unless its safe. Fucker
>>
File: Nonon ahh.gif (761 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
Nonon ahh.gif
761 KB, 245x245
>>30348672
>I was attached to the SAS from time to time but we are forbidden – former, present, or future – to discuss any specific operations. Let's just say I was in Special Forces and leave it at that. People can read in to that what they like.
>>
>>30355477

Dr. Ruth, the old lady who reviews anal beads and dildos on TV, was an Israeli scout sniper and badass opr8r
>>
>>30355279
The kooky uncle
>>
>>30355974
Or cousin. dudes still pretty young
>>
>>30355279
ian is the rich cousin, and demolition ranch is the older brother
>>
>>30347973
Do you mean someone who shot the bullet and watched the life drain out from another human beings eyes, or just "made someone else die"?

I met plenty of people in the AF who dropped bombs or shot missiles (uav types). I'm sure someone (or more likely multiple someones) died on the opposite end. Didn't seem to make any difference.
>>
>>30348500
Actually a perfectly good example. Bob Ross was a hard ass 1SG in the Air Force back in the 60s. I don't know that he killed anyone, but still it's hidden well.
>>
>>30357458
That's actually why he was so nice all the time.

He had to scream at people so often for his job, he decided that once he got out he'd never yell again.
>>
>>30356048
Maybe not "rich" cousin. Probably the lucky asshole that inherited all the fun stuff.
>>
>>30357182
>semantics games
Yep, that's an airfag. Shut up, move along.
>>
>>30356048
>demolition ranch is the older brother
Or the 'don't tell mom, just rub some dirt on it' brother if you lived in a big family.
>>
>>30349921
are you suggesting that graduating from HS makes you smart(er)?
you should be a rocket surgeon.
>>
A good ol' boy I used to work with might have dissapeared two of the local Injos. He had a running beef with a whole family of violent wagon burners in an area that the cops won't visit for anything less than an obvious murder.
The redskin brothers [allegedly] showed up to the ranch, fresh out of prison and geeked out on meth, and pushed [redacted] off the porch. She fell about 8 feet and was unhurt, but said good ol' boy got home, got mad, and two worthless fucks went missing the next week. Never seen since.
He's a guy that worked with his hands his whole life, timber falling and carpentering, about 6'-4" and corded with ropey muscles. Talks slow with a Tennessee drawl and has been known to wreck all comers. I saw him beat a guy named Fud (not even shitting you) to near death with a shovel. He's pleasant and soft spoken but he gets a gleam in his eye when shit is about to go down. Everyone in the county knows not to fuck with him.
I was with him at a country bar when I was a skinny 17 year old and some injos started talking shit to me about wearing a rugby shirt. He stood up and gripped one of the guys on his shoulder and spoke real quietly to the guy. The guy turned ash white and was buckling at the knees when he just let the guy go and sat back down. They didn't say a fuckin word after that.
I've asked about the missing injos, he said, "theyre fertilizer, like their cousins will be if they keep it up."

tl; dr Don't push somebody's woman off the porch in the rural West
>>
>>30358701
>dropping a bomb and killing people isn't aktuaally killing people with a gun, 600 meters away on another hill!

Well, what makes that different than spraying a machinegun into a area? I'd put slitting someones throat with a knife further away than those two are by a long shot.
>>
>>30359947
>near death
"near death" and death are two different things and therefore has nothing to do with the thread.
>>
>>30360258
that was an aside to demonstrate his predisposition to violent action.

My formatting sucks, those were supposed to be seperate paragraphs.

I have zero doubt he killed those fuckers and was unphased, thought no more about it than offing a chicken for dinner.
>>
>>30349092
Thread's secure you can turn on your monitor now.
>>
>>30349012
Cops thinking they've seen shit.

T. Paramedic.
>>
>>30357474
This. Was actually quoted saying exactly that.
That he had done enough shouting, and never wanted to raise his voice again.
>>
>>30347982
That bear is really spooking me, man. Something about the eyes....
>>
>>30355490
Well...
Was just about to berate you for spouting cliches.
But take all the pictures of killers in this thread and cover their faces except for their eyes. They all look so sad...
>>
>>30360405
>T. Paramedic.
Don't you have some nana to pick up off the bathroom floor.
>>
>>30361341
don't you have some noise complaint to respond to?
>>
>>30348949
> cool as a cucumber in the shit
> crazed fucking rage-hard when someone cuts me off

Human beings are fucking weird.
>>
>>30355564
Anyone have a photo of her in uniform with gear? We will need this for the next GWG thread.
>>
>>30361299
This
>>
>>30347998
hes also an avid bird watcher, i'd hate to be the guy that accidentally scares away the ultra rare tweety bird hes been stalking for 4 days straight.
>>
And I bet Ruth Westheimer did it with a clear conscience. It was them, or her. Everyone one of them knew someone who died in the concentration camps.

My wife is jewish, and a peaceful person, but her motto is "We don't hurt people, but...sometimes, people get hurt."
>>
>>30362760
he seems to be the type to be fine with it. Bird photography is some infuriating shit, have an aunt who rucked for 10 days on 7 days of food in Arizona to get the perfect shot of a slate throated redstart and come back without printing anything because even having half a roll of film of the bird they weren't good enough for her.
>>
File: ruthingear.jpg (10 KB, 229x320) Image search: [Google]
ruthingear.jpg
10 KB, 229x320
>>30362244
10 seconds in google
>>
>>30348468
>a hard motherfucker in uniform is perfectly capable of being like Mr. Rogers or Bob Ross when off duty

:) Bob Ross was in the Airforce for 20 years.

Military career

Ross enlisted in the United States Air Force at 18 years old and served as a medical records technician.[3]:15 He eventually rose to the rank of master sergeant and served as the first sergeant of the U.S. Air Force Clinic at Eielson Air Force Base in Alaska,[5][6] where he first saw the snow and mountains that later became recurring themes in his artwork. He developed his quick-painting technique to create art for sale during brief daily work breaks.[7] Having held military positions that required him to be, in his own words, "tough" and "mean", "the guy who makes you scrub the latrine, the guy who makes you make your bed, the guy who screams at you for being late to work", Ross decided that if he ever left the military, he would never scream again.[6]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross
>>
File: bear.jpg (62 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
bear.jpg
62 KB, 450x450
>>30361266
>>
Most of the older guys who really saw some shit, tend to not want to talk about it.
>>
>>30349264

all are correct. Lee knew the sound emitted and reaction of someone who had been unexpectedly knifed in the back. He had firsthand experience.
>>
File: dr-ruth-play.jpg (141 KB, 580x409) Image search: [Google]
dr-ruth-play.jpg
141 KB, 580x409
>>30347973

Dr Ruth back in the day.
>>
File: 1452998744386.jpg (49 KB, 740x419) Image search: [Google]
1452998744386.jpg
49 KB, 740x419
>>30347973
>Are there any indicators that someone has a kill under their belt?
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.