[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goddammit /k/ which one of you was this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10
File: GoddammitAbuHajar.jpg (282 KB, 886x1118) Image search: [Google]
GoddammitAbuHajar.jpg
282 KB, 886x1118
>Watching vid on sniper bros fighting ISIS
>Sniper bro starts breaking down about his fallen comrade
>Says he hates his life after sniper bro dies
>Says he was his only friend, civilian and military
>Says he can't find a replacement, he's tried
>Start tearing up too, remember friend of mine who died recently
>Scroll down to comments, see pic related
>Tears turn to hysterical laughter tinged with pain of loss
>Goddammit Abu Hajar

inb4 Abu Hajar did nothing wrong
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-sQzDe9B6Y
>>
ABU HAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILpxKfjBgBk
>>
This is what happens when you have friends, real men are emotionally stoic and alone, friends are for women.
>>
>>30344829

Confirmed for never having left the basement
>>
>"I'm Over Iy" T-shirt
>He obviously isn't over it
>>
>>30344829
is this bait?

>not having friends to go innawoods and oper9erate with
>not having a friend to fight ISIS with
>not knowing how strong the bonds of male friendship can be

women have come and gone but I've had the same bros for my whole life
>>
>>30344829
>not having friends to be stoic and alone with

>>30344867
also where would he have gotten a t-shirt like that?
>>
>>30344829
>Have no good friends at all.
>Just people I know and acquaintances.
>But have a GF of five years
What does this make me?
>>
>>30344872
yeah at the end of the day, men are pack animals.
>there are neckbeards here who have never gone innawoods, overseas or done work with their closest buddies
>they don't know what it means to have 100% confidence in other men, to the point where you'd trust them with your life no question
>>
File: #72Virgins.jpg (41 KB, 343x600) Image search: [Google]
#72Virgins.jpg
41 KB, 343x600
>>30344891
a friend on /k/

all hail the murdercube
>>
>>30344902
I'd trust Abu Hajar 100%, he did nothing wrong. Allah dammit Abu, the rocket for people! May you roll on forever Abu Hajar, may you roll on 72 virgins forever.
>>
File: WWIIScalingTheWall.jpg (589 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
WWIIScalingTheWall.jpg
589 KB, 800x800
>>30344891
Did you ever have a good friend?
>>
>>30344891
I'm the same way, my best friend is my girlfriend, I don't think I have any other actual friends. Would be nice to have some backup if shit hits the fan.
>>
>>30344829
>have good friend
>the pussy game changes them
Not at first, but it's like torture, everyone cracks eventually and bitches have nothing but time.

I'm down to one real good bro. If he ever gets married I don't know what I'll do.
>>
>>30344891
>>30345285
Is this common? How was it easier to find someone who loves you than another guy with common interests? Or did something happen to your old friends or something? What am I missing?
>>
>>30344891
Yeah...the relationship with my wife outlived most of the relationships with my best friends and she hates it
>>
>>30345384
Why? Why does she hate it? You'd think she'd take pride that only your relationship lasted. Does she think your clingy or something? People are complex
>>
>>30345366
You find a girlfriend, you work, do other shit, lose contact with friends over time, etc.
>>
>>30345401
She wants me to have good buddies who I see a lot. We love each other but it's heathy to hang out with friends

I shoot with my dad and a few range buddies but I don't do too much with people outside of that. People are flaky or unreliable sadly
>>
File: GulfWar.jpg (388 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
GulfWar.jpg
388 KB, 800x500
>>30345422
>>30345438
i see
>>
File: BladeRunnerLoop.gif (756 KB, 449x200) Image search: [Google]
BladeRunnerLoop.gif
756 KB, 449x200
Goddammit I made this thread to have some lighthearted fun and reminisce about a friend who died a week ago. Seems like everyone else has just as strange or similar stories

/k/ would've liked this guy. Short japanese guy, super softspoken, really just the nicest guy you'd ever meet. He didn't deserve any of this. Had a license to drive pretty much any vehicle, always wanted to be a trucker. I can't remember what his citizenship status was but once he bought the most powerful airgun he could find. His wife mentions to me one day that he really wants to shoot a real gun. He drives us way the fuck out to the range to shoot .22s and stuff. Hold his shoulder as he shoots the 12 gauge. Remember his smile, how grateful he was. Now he's dead. Hold me /k/. His wife was pregnant, he had 2 kids. Motherfucker drowned. inb4 tragic boating accident. Fucking terrible, we took a search boat out where he fell in and it was so goddamn far and hopeless. Search for 2 days all along the coast. Coast guard, police, helicopters, divers all suspend search. FTGE. I miss abu hajaar
>>
>>30345654
Damn

F
>>
>>30345438
My wifes the opposite.

I have a fuckton of friends with whim I am easily able to hang with all day, but my wife has unrelenting needs for me to be her companion.

I pick her over everyone else though, best thing to happen to me... even though I do miss going out with some bros and doing awesome shit.
>>
>>30345526
Still, I wish I had friends to go hang out with. I don't really drink though, and when you live in Las Vegas that takes away about 80% of the shit you can do. Need to find some hiking partners.
>>
>>30345654
I lost a friend once. He wasn't the most popular with the guys or the girls. Pretty awkward dude with a strange sense of humor. But he was loyal and always tried his best to be the best version of himself that he could be, even if that version wasn't good enough for most people. He was also the most clumsy person I've ever seen. It got so bad that even if something happened and it wasn't his fault he got the blame for it. Last time I saw him was during a trip to the north with some friends. Our friends and him wanted to do a little excursion to meet the locals. Sadly I got pretty sick that day so I stayed behind. Two hours later I see one of our friends rolling down the hill. He tells me Abu is kill.

I miss Abu Hajaar.
>>
>>30345654
I'm sorry to hear about your loss anon.
>>
File: 1463447707865.jpg (39 KB, 562x437) Image search: [Google]
1463447707865.jpg
39 KB, 562x437
>>30344891
MFW had a group of bros
I get a girlfriend and now only half of them talk to me now
>>
>>30346060
I think you lose an average of two close friends and a small handful of acquaintances for every new significant lover you gain.
>>
>>30345654
Is your story legit?

Sound a lot like a Japanese guy I know
>>
>>30345688
>>30346050
Thanks anons. I usually wouldn't bring my bullshit to a norwegian knitting forum but I have no one to talk about this to right now. TFW i just want someone to hold me while I cry

>>30346008
kek thanks for the laugh anon. All I have right right now is humor. A news report got his name wrong or maybe they were reporting a strikingly similar story on the other side of the water. A bunch of people died on that windy ass day. If he ever made it out I was always gonna call him that wrong name. It was some generic name like Gary Smith. Never would've let him live that down, oh god.

>>30346116
It's legit, happened last sunday
>>
>>30346306
Thanks, I tried. Don't forget the generic name, you might end up calling him that in Valhalla.

F.
>>
File: 1458631991168.gif (3 MB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
1458631991168.gif
3 MB, 540x300
>>30346095
I'm hoping that this would be the only significant other I would have to worry about. Endgame goals are to have wife and kids along with battle/drink buddies who live in a similar manner.
>>30345654
>>30346116
Being half I hope to God I don't meet you guys... soon
>>
>>30346333
You had me, then I looked back up
>Rolling down the hill
10,000 kekaroons. Abu is kill. I miss Abu Hajaar I really do.

Don't worry I've got the name written down somewhere. Thanks anon.
>>
>>30346382
Thanks but I'm half too. Not sure what that means
>>
>>30344724
You sound like an emotional mess. Get some help or something.
>>
>>30347097
Sounds like normal grief to me.
>>
File: 1435944879246.jpg (24 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
1435944879246.jpg
24 KB, 385x385
>>30345654
I am sorry to hear that anon
>>
>>30347097
ouch man, I'm not that bad off

>>30347148
>>30347246
Thanks, I'll never forget and I'll never look at that beach the same. Used to go their almost every night with friends.

To steer the topic, did anyone else watch the vid or the other Golden Division video?
>>
>>30347148
>>30347563
I miss read towards the end, OP, My bad. desu I wish I could let myself tear up/cry like you mentioned, remembering my dad who died when I was a kid or my best friend who died this Christmas but I guess I'm not ready yet. I just feel anger instead. The reason I suggested help was, I didn't when I prob should have. tl;dr i'm a cunt
>>
>>30345526
i want a T-72 convertible too, god damnit
>>
>>30347645
Not finding help straight away doesn't make you a cunt bro. Its never too late to get some help and find someone that makes it their profession to help people overcome these kinds of issues. Nor is it something you or anyone else should feel ashamed of.
>>
>>30347906
Thanks. I would like too, my ex told me similar and also mentioned the college has counselors and I have insurance so I could see a shrink. I'm just worried it'll be on my records and fuck me later when trying to go into a job field that sometimes stigmatizes seeing mental health people. I'm going to look into seeing one off the books or maybe theres a psych Ph.D student I can talk to who won't put it in medical files.
>>
>>30347776
T-55 looks more like
>>
File: LebanonScreenshot2.jpg (732 KB, 1600x855) Image search: [Google]
LebanonScreenshot2.jpg
732 KB, 1600x855
>>30347645
Yeah I figured you misread or something, and to be fair I've never gotten this emotional over something like this before. I've always been like you said, never really felt much. Feels bad when everyone else is tearing up and you can't even make yourself feel anything. It was that way the first day of searching but the morning of the second it just hit me all at once. I choose not to be angry though, people were saying how could he take the risk, how could he leave a pregnant wife and kids. I choose to be sad and remember. Anger doesn't do anything in this case and nothing will ever bring him back.

>>30347906
what this anon said. It's all okay man. Also I recognize your right to be angry, it's an emotion and times like these you lose control, like I did, breaking down. Just don't let it become you, let it flow through you. In the end all is forgotten
>>
>>30348105
>Feels bad when everyone else is tearing up and you can't even make yourself feel anything
hit the nail on the head. i wish i could've just for my mom and the rest of the family so i wouldn't look cold or like I didn't care.
>I choose not to be angry though
>Anger doesn't do anything in this case and nothing will ever bring him back.
Thats where I want to end up desu. Whats bothering me is now it's noticeable to other people and my friend died in late Dec so I feel like I should be good by now, but I'm still mad. If I can find someone off the books I think I'll chat with them and try and address some of this shit. Appreciate the .02, anon.
>>
>>30344743

RIP in peace Abu Hajaar.
>>
>>30344872

>giving each other brojobs
>>
>>30348212
I gotchu man, you're doing the right thing
>>
File: Mossberg590a1.jpg (27 KB, 250x298) Image search: [Google]
Mossberg590a1.jpg
27 KB, 250x298
Alright to steer the mood again, here's a greentext that happened today.

>Watching sniper bro video, as I said above
>See 'I miss Abu Hajaar' comment
>Tears turn to hysterical laughter, yada yada as I said
>Be in hotass butt sweat summer so all windows are open
>Everyone in the neighborhood has heard my maniacal Abu-laughter
>Mom is downstairs
>Kawaii desu little Ja-pan Okasan
>She's been watching funny videos of kids dancing recently
>That one with the fat japanese guy doing ddr like a boss too
>Wants to know what I'm laughing about, she probably thinks it something like that too
>Insist she wouldn't get it, she wouldn't like it, it's violent, etc. etc.
>Now she demands to see it
>Hm
>Whatever, explain over and over, make sure she gets it.
>Still wants to know.
>First we gotta watch Abu Hajaar video
>Have to explain backblast, hot shells and combat rolling among other things as I die laughing at the whole situation
>She's a little freaked out that I'm laughing so much
>It's just that it's so ridiculous that I'm trying to explain why this shit is so funny to a tiny asian lady who demanded to see this in the first place, when we all know they all died in the end
>Second video doesn't go over well, obviously.
>Scrub through it quickly
>She kinda gets why 'I miss Abu Hajaar' comment is funny
>Tell her I told you you wouldn't like it
>At least now I can get a laugh by combat rolling around her every once in a while and saying 'good job but you roasted us too'

Abu Hajaar did nothing wrong by me

pic related is mom
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.