[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does a woman past 30 with 0 fighting experience, training
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56 KB, 1920x1080
How does a woman past 30 with 0 fighting experience, training or muscles defend herself against an attack by a man, without a gun (not everyone's american) or any other tool of self-defense?
Is she just doomed to get killed or end up in a hospital at best?
>>
Running
Situational awareness
>>
>>30328948

> Woman
> Man

Sex is a social construct. Anything a man can do a woman can do better. Xi just needs to put xer mind to it and anything is possible.
>>
>>30328965
I can't run 10 seconds without getting chest pain like I'm having a stroke.

By situational awareness you mean acting like a doormat all the time out of fear? That's so depressing I might as well kill myself. It's not like I'm allowed to live life anyway.
>>
File: mfw.png (826 KB, 584x623) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
826 KB, 584x623
>>30328948
One of the few drawbacks of being a woman.
>>30328984
>>
File: baby killing pepper spray.jpg (162 KB, 627x650) Image search: [Google]
baby killing pepper spray.jpg
162 KB, 627x650
>>30328948
The answer is, unless if she can outrun it or prevent it from happening altogether, she can't.
>>
/k/ - Self-defense without weapons

No but seriously, why are you worried about this? Do you expect a physical confrontation anytime soon? Why not consider weapons for self-defense
>>
>>30328973
not sexist but there are differences between genders when it comes to just the body, males more easily develop muscle. its just how it is
>>
>>30329021
>No but seriously, why are you worried about this?

Because men are horrible violent abusive monsters who beat you up for wanting to live your life happily and I don't want that to happen :(
>>
>>30328984
Then get working on your cardio

And situational awareness is just paying attention. Don't walk around with your face glued to your phone, watch for crowds of people that might be dangerous and avoid them, don't walk down that dark alley because it's a shorter way home

Situational awareness and general fitness are the best ways to keep yourself safe. Not carrying a gun, not some fancy martial art shit, not some dagger. Pay attention to everything

A gun, or any self defense tool for that matter, isn't going to be any good for you if you look at your phone everywhere you go, and sometimes the best thing to do is just get out of a bad situation, being able to outrun the average guy is a huge advantage
>>
>>30329035
>spotted the tranny
>>
File: 1463002559195.jpg (15 KB, 466x350) Image search: [Google]
1463002559195.jpg
15 KB, 466x350
>>30329035

If someone sees you getting beaten in public, take a guess who's going to help you. It'll be a man.
>>
>>30329038
>Then get working on your cardio
I can't, I have heart murmur. I was born with a hole in my heart. I was always exempted from PE because too much exercise can kill me.

>watch for crowds of people that might be dangerous and avoid them, don't walk down that dark alley because it's a shorter way home
But the dangerous guys I've met are the ones who were nice and polite at first, and we weren't in a dark alley we were in crowded cafes in full daylight. I tell them I don't want want them and they get this murderous look on their faces and I'm afraid for my life. Violence doesn't happen like you think, it happens with regular guys.
>>
>>30329068
No that's not true, nobody intervenes. I don't even want other people to intervene. I wish I could do something myself.

>>30329040
I'm cis.
>>
>>30329098
>No that's not true, nobody intervenes.
thats bullshit. even raise your voice to some chick at a bar and they'll be white knights stepping over themselves to intervene
>I'm cis.
well then whats the problem
>>
>>30329098

>nobody intervenes

Yeah, that's bullshit. Men have a hard-wired instinct to protect women. If you want to do something yourself, you need a gun or pepper spray. Anything where the advantage of strength is negated.
>>
>>30329120
Raising your voice doesn't do anything and it's seen as rude because you're disturbing the other guests. It's a big no-no.
>well then whats the problem
I'm afraid of men hurting me because I want to live my own life doing what I want and enjoying myself while they just want to oppress me, and it's getting me more and more depressed knowing I'm basically not allowed to live. It all stems from my father, he used to beat me up and yell at me over nothing. When I was a child I used to bash my head against a wall because self-inflicted pain was tolerable and made all the other intolerable pain go away but I spend most of my hours outside now if I just give in to my urges and start bashing my head against a wall at work I'm going to get fired, I can't get fired I need money to live.
>>
>>30329138
>Men have a hard-wired instinct to protect women
No they don't. I can tell this from experience. Don't believe the lies 4chan says.
>>
>>30329168
fucking lmao that paragraph becomes funnier with every run on sentence
>>
>>30329168

You're gonna have to drop the paranoid delusions about men if you want to get anywhere. Very, very few people are out to hurt you, regardless of gender.
>>
>>30329180

Where the fuck do you live that men won't intervene if they see a woman being abused?
>>
>>30329184
>Very, very few people are out to hurt you
I lurk /r9k/, there's thousands if not more of men out there who want to hurt me just because I'm a woman.
>>
>>30329168
>'m afraid of men hurting me because I want to live my own life doing what I want and enjoying myself while they just want to oppress me, and it's getting me more and more depressed knowing I'm basically not allowed to live
what the fuck are you talking about. I hope to christ you don't own guns.
>>
>>30329196

>thousands if not more

Yeah, out of 3.5 billion.
>>
>>30328948
>0 fighting experience, training or muscles
Who or what prevents you from getting some?

Yes, it is difficult - it requires commitment, will and time. But mostly will. If you do want to get fit, you will. Ask me how I know.

>or any other tool of self-defense
Again, who stands between you and self-defense tools?

The one who wants is looking for solutions.
The one who doesn't is looking for excuses.

And to answer the original question - the way you put it, you're fucked. Time to start working on yourself.
>>
>>30329192
Europe.

>>30329198
No I don't own guns, guns are illegal here.
>>
>>30329213

This.
>>
This is the summerest bait I've ever seen, and you niggers are still replying
>>
>>30329080
>But the dangerous guys I've met are the ones who were nice and polite at first, and we weren't in a dark alley we were in crowded cafes in full daylight. I tell them I don't want want them and they get this murderous look on their faces and I'm afraid for my life. Violence doesn't happen like you think, it happens with regular guys.

ok?
So are you some social retard or something? You're 30 and you still can't handle rejecting some asshole?
Situational Awareness.
If the guy legitimately has a pissed off face and not just you overreacting to someone who looks disappointed, you take quick notes of what he's wearing, his face, race, height, and if he's with anyone.
When you leave that crowded cafe, you do a quick scan around you and if you're really feeling weird vibes, you walk with or in the open with other people?
This isn't fucking rocket science, if you're freaking the fuck over some asshole reacting badly because you said "no thanks" and then proceed to have a mental breakdown, no amount of fitness or situational awareness will save you from yourself. Let alone carrying a defensive tool of any sort.
>>
>>30328948
With a 30 inch longsword and a cavalry shield.
>>
>>30329212
Still enough to kill me or harm me.

>>30329213
>Who or what prevents you from getting some?
Heart disease.

>Again, who stands between you and self-defense tools?
The law, guns are banned and self-defense tools are seen with suspicions too, I don't want to get in trouble with the law. If you try to defend yourself too much you end up on the wrong side of a lawsuit.
>>
>>30329216

>Europe

Well, naturally, they've been bitched for a generation or two.

If you want to beat a man in a fight, the only way is through superior firepower or not to fight at all. Practice your 100 yard sprint.
>>
>>30329231
Use a keychain.
>>
>>30328948
She doesn't. That's what men are for.
>>
>>30329231

>The law

I would tell you to move to America, but with your ravings about "men", I'm kinda glad you're not close to me.
>>
>>30328948
Just buy a self defense tool. One that isn't bladed preferably
>>
>fuckknuckle baiting OP
>a couple of 12 year old tough guys responding
>probably Aussies

/k/ is dead
>>
>>30329035
No, we aren't. And, pro tip, insulting us isnt likely to encourage our willing assistance in case you ever need it.

Tl;Dr, Fuck you.
>>
>>30329275
you just signed your own death warrant, faggot
>>
File: super-mushroom-keychain.jpg.png (430 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
super-mushroom-keychain.jpg.png
430 KB, 800x800
>>30329234
Sigh, I don't want a stranger to step in just because I'm a woman. My life is not their problem, I'd rather they keep on with their life and not intervene unless the man who's attacking me attacks them too. I've spent my life going in and out of hospitals I'm not really scared of getting beaten up or killed, my life is shit anyway, I am sad and depressed. I should kill myself.

>superior firepower
As I said, no guns.

.>Practice your 100 yard sprint
That will just give me a stroke.

>>30329240
I don't see how pic related can do any harm to anyone who's not a small baby. And I'm sure it would expose me to more harm.
>>
>>30329249
But men are the ones who hurt you and make you miserable.
>>
>>30329298
Are you under adequate health insurance coverage?

Has your condition been mostly treated and dealt with by hospitals and doctors, not specialized allied health care professionals such as occupational therapists and physiotherapists?

Try this kind of keychain.
>>
>>30329298
Can you get pepper spray? Because if you can't run, can get a real weapon, can fight for shit, that might be your last option. You could always try carrying illegally if you think you can get away with it.
>>
>>30329286
That's ok, I don't want to trouble strangers.
>>
>>30329307
A negative self perception is much worse.
Unless you're a blind triple amputee with diminished motor control you have the necessary tools to effectively look after yourself.
>>
>>30329298
You're life, as a member of the community, should matter to passing bystanders. Doubly so if you're getting beat on in public. What the fuck is wrong your country? For real. You don't deserve this kind of shit.
>>
>>30329328
Then quit asking for our advice.
>>
>>30329342
>You don't deserve this kind of shit.
Stop enabling her.
This thread is starting to look more like a woe is me blog post than someone seeking solutions for their problems.
>>
>>30329354
>her
still going along with this
>>
>>30329320
>Has your condition been mostly treated and dealt with by hospitals and doctors
Yes, state ones. Private clinics are too expensive for me.

>Try this kind of keychain
That implies punching someone with it, doesn't it? I can't punch for shit. I'm sure it would just get me in more trouble.

>Can you get pepper spray?
No, that's been banned as an illegal weapon. The fines for carrying it illegally are more than I can afford.
>>
>>30329328
>>30329352
Asking for men to tell you what to do is still running to men to solve your problems. Ditto for running to the police.
>>
>>30329298
Just tell us where the fuck do you live so we can look up the laws and compare shit.
>>
>>30329352
I've been here since 2005, 4chan is more family to me now than my own family.
>>
>>30329298
This is a Phillips screwdriver. You want a #0 with a good, solid grip. Punch with it, don't try to get fancy, just try and pound your hand into them. Don't sharpen it, that's the difference between Self Defense and Premeditated Murder. It's legal to carry pretty much everywhere.

This can kill someone. It can very much discourage one. Strike low, under the rib cage.
>>
>>30329368
What would a woman in a lawfully restrictive country do on /k/ anyway?
>>
>>30329362
She has stated categorically ITT that all men are violent, abusive, and only possess the will and/or capacity to hurt women. She is literally Anita Sarkesian tier misandrist. Why the fuck would you help her?
>>
>>30329358
I'm surprised you haven't sought out physiotherapists and occupational therapists.
Make that a priority if your insurance covers it.

>can't punch for shit
With that attitude I'd doubt you'd be able to step on an ant.
>>
>>30329098
>I don't even want other people to intervene.
Then you dont want to intervene. You want to be raped.

>I'm cis.

>CIS

>C
>I
>S

Please dont make up words. Just say "Normal" or "Straight".
>>
>>30329373
Funny you mention screwdrivers. A bunch of chinese immigrants was arrested some years ago for carrying screwdrives with them outside of a work area.

My area is really bad for the chinese, arabs regularly beat up chinese women going home from work and steal their belongings. There's been a string of such incidents for years now. The police won't do anything and the news are full of "Chinese woman assaulted, hospitalized, her money/jewellery stolen by illegal arab resident."
>>
>>30329379
Because I like to prove people wrong, and a depressed person that is oppressed and prosecuted has a pretty solid reason to have a negative attitude.

>>30329373
If you do go with a screwdriver, stick and move. Most people will have all the fight out of them with one thrust, but might still fuck you up if you stick around to grapple. So stab, then back up and disengage.
>>
>>30329368
Apparently you don't even trust or want help from men in your family, why the hell would you want ours?

After you said >>30329035
how the fuck do you have the gall to ask us (pretty much all men) to help you?
>>
>>30329098
>cis
>i
>s
I hope you get a heart attack while getting raped by an old man with erectile dysfunction, you putrid cunt. Your mere existence is not only meaningless, but a drain on societal resources. Hang yourself backwards until your elbows snap in half, you worthless piece of human garbage.
>>
>>30329393
England?
>>
>>30329393
Goddamn, that's fucked up.

What a shitty country that will arrest people for a screwdriver.
>>
>>30329398
You're all anonymous to me, you might as well be femanons pretending to be men.
>>
>>30329395
>I like to prove people wrong...
Assuming this isn't just a massive troll thread, attempting to prove feminist militants wrong is a complete fools errand. It is literally counterproductive.
>>
>>30329415
If this wasn't a blue board, I'd prove you wrong.
>can't afford another ban
>4 chan is my only love
>>
>>30329398
>Apparently you don't even trust or want help from men in your family
My father is the cause of my fears, I want him to stay out of my life lest he ruins it again. Anyone else, if I turn to them they will just use it as an opportunity to gain leverage over me. That's just making things worse.
>>
>>30329221
I can't help it. My father used to scream at me, I would start crying, he would yell louder and beat me up to "give me a reason to cry", and I would break down even more. I would isolate myself in my room to play videogames and not eat. My grades would plummet because I wanted to die and didn't care for studying. This made my father angry and it all started again. Also the other kids at school calling me ugly and stupid didn't help matters. My only friends were a few girls who took pity on me.
Nowadays I break down whenever someone raises their voice or their hand at me. I remember my father once telling me not to let anyone step over me, and I just look at him fearfully, and he starts yelling at me again, and I break down crying, and he yells "What the fuck I'm telling you not to act like a doormat and you cry again!" and I tell him it's his fault for always terrorizing me. He acted offended at that and never spoke to me again. It was a great relief to finally have silence in my life.
>>
>>30329518
You sound more like a beta bitchboy than a woman, are you sure you're not a deluded trans?
>>
>>30328948
>How does a woman past 30 with 0 fighting experience, training or muscles defend herself against an attack by a man, without a gun (not everyone's american) or any other tool of self-defense?

Find her a right and proper man, which is the natural way of things.
>>
>>30329552
I was born female, sorry to shatter your expectations anon.
>>
>>30329518
If this isn't bait. Your issue isn't mens or your body. Its that you are autistic and should seek mental help ASAP.

Also, people change and have a reason to do what they do. Maybe your dad found out he fucked up and regrets that.
>>
>>30329559
What if the right and proper man hurts her because he doesn't like her decisions? What's the point then?
>>
File: 456946946976.jpg (23 KB, 400x196) Image search: [Google]
456946946976.jpg
23 KB, 400x196
>>30328948
Fitness.

It's time.
>>
>>30329563
Alright, so you identify as a female, but do you have a vagina, or a feminine penis?
>>
>>30329570
>What if the right and proper man hurts her because he doesn't like her decisions?

Bitch needs to learn her place.
>>
>>30329231
>Heart disease
The same poster you replied to. There was a reason I said "ask me how I know". My heart is also schwach, and I will always be weaker than people of comparable training. But, you forget one thing - your heart is also a muscle, and it is also trainable.

You have no idea what I had to go through to improve. Every step was a torture. Every day is still a torture. But I don't give up.

(looking at other posts that appear to be yours) It appears that self-pity is your enemy. Take this as a diagnosis, not an insult, and work on it first. See the shrink if you can afford it, but keep this in mind - all the pills they'll prescribe (including "happy pills") have powerful side effects that linger even after you stop taking the pills, so just don't, if you can help it. Worst of all, not all pills work on all people in a similar way, and what can help one person in a blink of an eye can destroy the other.
>>
File: keep-calm-and-deus-vult.png (19 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-deus-vult.png
19 KB, 600x700
>>30328948
Catholicism.

It sounds like you're stuck between culturally enriched betas, and their cultural enrichers. Find a Catholic church, find the members who still have respect for the old ways, and make that your new social group. The point of religion is to provide stability and community to protect women and children. It's exactly for this sort of problem.
>>
>>30329563

OP your top priority is getting some psych care. Paranoia, desire for self harm, desperation, lack of a support network, and generally just being lost.

EU countries bend over backwards for women, and here in the USA you probably would have had that hole in your heart fixed as a kid, not to mention at least have some pepper spray.

If your means of self defense are as limited as you say, then it shouldn't even be a concern of yours; as anything that happens is literally going to be outside your control, in all situations.

I guess you could keep a baseball bat. Better than nothing.
>>
>>30329585
This is /b/ tier shitposting. Top kek.
>>
>>30329231
>wrong side of a lawsuit
It's better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.

At least you'll still be alive and in good health, unlike the attacker.

And if you're so concerned about the law - study the law, take courses if necessary.

Oh, forgot to mention - you're grown up enough to realize by now that everything in this life has a price, right? Not necessary monetary - can be your time, or changes in your personality (you will become more ruthless and like people less), or whatever. Everything has a price.
>>
>>30329407
US, thanks for asking. Pliers and cordless power drills, too, as "burglary tools". Plastic baggies as "drug paraphernalia", and so on.

Surprisingly, the bony hand of the law can be quite reasonable sometimes. I don't think that that dindu Chinese worker was arrested for just having screwdrivers on him.
>>
>>30329578
Your post just proves me right to fear, distrust and hate men for wanting to ruin my life.

>>30329577
Yes anon, I have a vagina.
>>
>>30329627
Women belong to men, deal with it or go be a spinster.
>>
>>30329630
I'll go be a spinster. There's peace in being alone.
>>
>>30329627
Alrigt, but were you born with a vagina, or did you get vaginoplasty? Do you also have an uterus?
>>
>>30329627
>some man shitposts on the internet
>thanks now i hate almost 4 billion people in the world

Do what i said if you are not fucking baiting (although, if you are baiting, do it too).

Go see a fucking therapist. You might have some insane autism.
>>
Why the fuck are you afraid of random people attacking you? Do you live in Romania or what?
>>
>>30329646
>were you born with a vagina
Yes.
>did you get vaginoplasty?
No.
>Do you also have an uterus?
Yes anon I have that too.
>>
File: 2016-05-21 04.52.40.png (846 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-21 04.52.40.png
846 KB, 1920x1080
>>30328984
>situational awareness you mean acting like a doormat all the time out of fear?
No, that's not what that means.
>>
>>30329656
Alright, it checks out.
You're fucked, women are weak. The chance that you'll even get attacked is very slim though.
Unless... have you ever wanted to be a man? Do you take testosterone?
>>
>>30329617
>Burglary tool charge.

Oh yeah. Nope, you can't get hit for those without intent, and intent pretty much only comes if someone's trespassing, confessed to unlawful entry or has been caught and convicted for burglary.

If a "bunch" of anyone were arrested for screwdrivers it's because one of them was boosting stereos and they were shaking the tree to get someone to give him up.
>>
>>30329660
"Situation awareness involves being aware of what is happening in the vicinity to understand how information, events, and one's own actions will impact goals and objectives, both immediately and in the near future. One with an adept sense of situation awareness generally has a high degree of knowledge with respect to inputs and outputs of a system, an innate "feel" for situations, people, and events that play out because of variables the subject can control. Lacking or inadequate situation awareness has been identified as one of the primary factors in accidents attributed to human error. Thus, situation awareness is especially important in work domains where the information flow can be quite high and poor decisions may lead to serious consequences (such as piloting an airplane, functioning as a soldier, or treating critically ill or injured patients)."
>>
File: 1454756682649.gif (2 MB, 263x228) Image search: [Google]
1454756682649.gif
2 MB, 263x228
>>30329035
>>
>>30329674
Literally nothing about being a doormat.
>>
>>30329664
>The chance that you'll even get attacked is very slim though
In public perhaps, but if I open up to a guy he might betray my trust and hurt me. That's very common. One of my neighbours thought the man she was seeing was a decent guy until she witnessed him change completely when a red light would take too long to turn green, he got the look of a serial killer. He become violent over the most stupid things. When she broke up with him he tried to kill her by kicking her down the stairs. My own father was very violent with me over nothing. I cannot trust a man to respect me and not turn violent too, the risk is too high.

>have you ever wanted to be a man?
During my teenage years, yes.

>Do you take testosterone?
No.
>>
>>30329691
Learn to be a better judge of character than your mother and neighbor then.
>>
Woman, your best bet is to get into manly martial art, such as muay thai, boxing, or brazilian ju jitsu. This is obvious. Anything else, given your circumstances, is just shitting into your hand.

Learn to manhandle people the legit way, like the rest of us. Then profit if you ever need to.

This thread reaks of female ineptness btw, my gf just started kickboxing lessons. I won't be punching her much longer.
>>
>>30329696
As I said the risk is too high. I've found my peace in being alone, nothing is worth tossing it away now.
>>
File: Who ate the damn pizza rolls.jpg (59 KB, 324x464) Image search: [Google]
Who ate the damn pizza rolls.jpg
59 KB, 324x464
>>30329697
>unless she eats my damn pizza rolls
>>
>>30328948
By avoiding dangerous situations.

Alternatively you can think of a taser, pepper spray or something like that but the reality is that if you're worried about your safety you should simply avoid shittier parts of your town/city/whatever and be street smart.
>>
>>30329691
That only happens on cheesy low budget domestic abuse documentaries. A submissive twinky boy won't suddenly turn into a raging manbeast if you go out with him.
>>
>>30329703
Love makes people go full retard and look past flaws and huge red flags.
Just remember to keep your wits about you and not go all googly eyed.
>>
>>30329697
I will never be as strong as the average man anyway so it's a waste of time and money really.
>>
>>30329680
Yeah, in general it's just always being able to answer a few questions.

Am I in a situation where I am likely to be victimized by someone that could get away without consequences?

Could I do anything to make it harder to victimize me without consequences?

At home with your door locked you are pretty safe, even as a fragile and otherwise vulnerable person. That's because to victimize you someone would have to know that you are there, alone, unarmed and fragile. They aren't likely to know that. They would also have to force their way inside, something that leaves a lot of physical evidence and violates several laws, making it harder to avoid being caught by the police.

So how can you bring some of that at-home safety with you? First, stay in well lit places with plenty of people around. Avoid allowing anyone you don't know and trust separate you from a group or take you anywhere.

Next, in the event someone dose make unwanted contact with you, hurt them. Mag dumping a high point isn't a fit for everyone and every situation (though if you can, consider it. 8+1 and if you aren't sure it is a righteous kill you can dispose of it and replace it for less then getting new tires on your car).

But even just biting someone or scratching them with your nails means the police will find it easier to identify them and if they are caught they won't be able to content that the contact was consensual. Nobody thinks the cat liked the person petting it when they are bleeding.

Just the attitude and awareness "if someone forces me into unwanted physical contact I will hurt them and call the police" makes you a lot less likely to be targeted. Predatory people pick up on prey that bite back and avoid them in preference for easier prey.
>>
>>30329035

What kind of twisted backways thinking is that? Want to prevent you from living your life happily?

Yeah I hate it when my wife tends to her flowers in the garden, plays with the kids or god forbid gets to persue her goals. Really gets my urge for violence rising.

Think you should deal with the mental disorder thats brewing or the person who fucked you up this way
>>
>>30329709
You underestimate submissive twinky boys.
>>
>>30328948
How they always have, by getting a man.

What the fuck happened to society? You're supposed to be married with a husband to protect you, and sons when he no longer can. Thay applies to all young men ITT too. Soon you'll be too old to defend yourself and your country, you need many sons and to raise/train them well.
>>
>>30329716

Realise this is probably bait but I just take issue with the whole MUH misogynuuh ordral that is going around.
>>
File: 2016-03-17 10.09.48.jpg (4 MB, 4128x3096) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-17 10.09.48.jpg
4 MB, 4128x3096
>>30329715
My cat likes me.
>>
File: 1463307118697.png (219 KB, 545x521) Image search: [Google]
1463307118697.png
219 KB, 545x521
>>30329717
>>
>>30329717
I ram their ass with my dick every night, I know what am I talking about very well.
>>
>>30329717
I've dated a few. Never had them go rage beast, but one did break my heart, trash talk me to everyone at collage and stole my goddamn x-box collection.

I'd still do it all again though. A goth boy with a cute smile that could cook.

>>30329716
He's right, but you got to do you.

Don't say you will never fall in love or find someone, just decied that isn't something you want right now and you are going to focus on other things. You can always change your mind later and take a chance on someone. Even if you get your heart broken and your collector's edition of Jade Empire stolen.
>>
>>30329734
Again, what fucking shithole do you even live in? My bet is on Romania, but you said someone stole your Xbox collection so idk.
>>
>>30329727
Yes, but clearly petting time was over.

Meow means NO and also "I'm bored with this and going to claw you for no reason".
>>
>>30329715
>Next, in the event someone dose make unwanted contact with you, hurt them
Yes anon and if you want to become a millionaire just find a new oil well today. I'm too weak to hurt anyone. I got into a few schoolyard fights as a kid and I always end up the one beaten.
>biting someone
I don't have the coordination for that. I'm very bad at coordination. I slam into doors and corners all the time because I just don't see them.

>scratching them with your nails
I don't have nails, I bite them all the time so I prevent them from growing.

>Just the attitude and awareness "if someone forces me into unwanted physical contact I will hurt them and call the police"
The police won't help me, they're notorious for not giving a fuck about the average citizen. As for hurting anyone I don't think lying about myself is going to help me any.
>>
>>30329585
This was actually the best answer. Become a nun. Who beats a nun? Nobody. Nuns are great.
>>
>>30329738
That's no the OP. Girls don't have x-box collections or fond memories of their ex's.
>>
>>30329751
I guess you're correct.
>>
>>30328948
ayye I've seen them fight and had a few attack me
they kick or punch the crotch
pull hair and scratch
fond of shivs will try and stab ye with a pen or scissors
will tackle at mid hight
>>
>>30329746
No more porn though, I can't deal with that. I don't mind dying a virgin but I still need my fictional porn to function.

>>30329711
That is okay, my love is only for fictional husbands. They don't exist so it's safe to love them as they can't hurt me, and no real man can compare to them.
>>
File: 2016-06-19 03.41.33.jpg (3 MB, 4128x3096) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-19 03.41.33.jpg
3 MB, 4128x3096
>>30329740
>claw you for no reason
That's clearly not "For no reason"
I like to fight with my cat, and she likes to fight back.
Be like my cat.
>>
Is that FtM girlguygirl in this board again?

Anyways, what kind of weapon is legal in your country?
Also can you stay with another person? you know 2 are better than 1 if shit happens.
>>
>>30329733
Why are you telling a woman to date gay boys? Gay boys want to date men like you anon, not women.
>>
>>30329761
pls be my pure qt 3d virgin waifu
>>
>>30329742
Knock off the schoolyard bullshit. You don't need to win a fight, you need to make someone hurt.

Those are different goals. A person that wants to win a fight, especially a bully or sadist, wants to look cool. Wants to feel powerful and dominate something.

Someone fighting like a cornered rat isn't doing that though. You don't need to look cool, or even win. You just need to make them bleed and put your mark on them. An art knife, a screwdriver, keychain, hat pin or thirty penny nail won't kill someone, but when you tell the cops what the guy looked like you can tell him that he's the one with the hole in him from a fucking nail.

You aren't too weak to hurt someone. A fucking housecat can hurt someone.

The cops will do their job. That job includes taking a report if you say you've been assaulted.
>>
>>30329720
This.

This is the correct answer. You can't, you're at a disadvantage. It's like a mouse trying to defeat a lion. Oh sure you can think of some sneaky way to beat him but in reality it's very unlikely. Go with the natural order intended for our species, and if you're that paranoid get a strong, powerful man. We are a tribal species, there's no shame in dependence especially for our women.
>>
>>30329770
>How they always have, by getting a man
How does she ensure the man she gets will never hurt her no matter what?

>What the fuck happened to society?
The husband turned out oppressive and abusive rather than protective. Instead of acting like a bodyguard, he acted like the tormentor.
>>
File: Nuns_With_Guns.jpg (74 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
Nuns_With_Guns.jpg
74 KB, 500x328
>>30329746
My mom works for the nuns where I grew up; they're hilarious. They would always come out to our farm to drink beer and tell dirty jokes.
>>
File: 1465751742167.jpg (15 KB, 371x358) Image search: [Google]
1465751742167.jpg
15 KB, 371x358
this entire thread is autistic
>>
>>30329782
Dependence is bad because it makes you vulnerable toward the one you depend on and it can well restrict your life and freedom. I'm not a afraid of a random guy attacking me on the street, I'm afraid of my partner turning violent on me. Most violence is domestic. That is why I prefer to be alone.
>>
File: 5857_Yep_its_wood_1.jpg (47 KB, 500x661) Image search: [Google]
5857_Yep_its_wood_1.jpg
47 KB, 500x661
>>30329788
Nah, just undiagnosed.

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/paranoid-personality-disorder
>>
>>30329765
gay bois like having some woman to talk about their love problems with men though and women like twinky gay bois, probably cuz they envy their boipuccy to the point where they can't resist but cling to them.
>>
>>30329789
You are clinically insane.
>>
>>30329789
instead of gender studies, you should have learnt how to choose a good partner then
>>
>>30329770
>You just need to make them bleed and put your mark on them
Life isn't anime where everyone with no fighting experience or fitness can still pull a ninja move on an attacker, anon.

>An art knife, a screwdriver, keychain, hat pin or thirty penny nail won't kill someone, but when you tell the cops what the guy looked like you can tell him that he's the one with the hole in him from a fucking nail
And grant them a couple years in jail and a mountain of lawyer bills for excess of self defense. Yes, it's a a thing. Your assaulter can sue you if you fight back and he's likely to win too.

>You aren't too weak to hurt someone. A fucking housecat can hurt someone
A natural predator such a housecat is more apt to fighting than a defenseless woman.
>>
>>30328948
Well, doesn't this scenario kind of assume that the man knows anything at all about fighting?
One swift kick to the love spuds could do.
>>
>>30329795
A good partner to me is someone who never raises his voice against me and never hits me or uses any kind of violence on me no matter what. This already makes me insufferable to most men, but I am not willing to compromise my safety to please someone who would hurt me.
>>
>>30329818
>someone who never raises his voice against me
Find yourself a mute then.
>>
>>30329815
The average man who doesn't know anything about fighting is still stronger than a professional fighter woman.
>>
>>30329822
I already have enough problems on my own, I can't carry a disabled person's too.
>>
>>30329818
nigga what
My fucking girlfriend beats me. Not really, but you get what I mean, she hits me. I let her because I'm really muscular and she's weak even for a woman. Sometimes she hurts herself while hitting my chest, it's good for a chuckle. Regardless, most men don't actually beat their partners, that's the feminist equivalent of communist propaganda.
>>
>>30329831
>I let her because I'm really muscular and she's weak even for a woman. Sometimes she hurts herself while hitting my chest, it's good for a chuckle

That's scary. I am like your gf, really weak. If one day my partner seriously assaulted me I would be dead.

>most men don't actually beat their partners
My life experiences tell the contrary, and it takes just one to ruin your life anyway.
>>
>>30329846
It doesn't even have to be serious. A boy I know punched a girl as a joke. She ended up in intensive therapy at the hospital.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (127 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127 KB, 1920x1080
>>30329846
Become a lesbian.
You sound like a crazy tmblrina dyke anyways.

Also don't forget to castrate and kill all men.
>>
this bitch just wants to play victim
every option given to her she goes like, I cant do this, dont want to do this, its a waste, wont even try
then dont try bitch, get assaulted, get raped and die
but dont blame men when the cause of this is your own failure to deal with your fears and overcome your problems
>>
>>30329846
A mentally sane person who doesn't drink/do drugs isn't very unpredictable. I'm scared to touch her anywhere sometimes after coming from the gym because I might push her too hard because of reflex, but it doesn't really happen since I work as an electrician and have to wolder lots of stuff which takes a steady hand and being careful. It's also pretty calming when everything goes right.
Most violence cases being domestic doesn't equal most domestic cases veing violent.
>>
File: CbS7nlpXEAENhfP.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CbS7nlpXEAENhfP.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
didn't read thread

just fucking lift you pussy

even child soldiers in shitholes are better than you

and stop wasting this board's time with terrible trolling
>>
I think I accidentally went to tumblr instead of 4chan when I opened this thread.
>>
>>30329855
I just want to live my life in peace. I wasn't allowed to do that a child, how do I make sure I will be allowed that as an adult besides avoiding the source of my pain?
>>
>>30329797
>And grant them a couple years in jail and a mountain of lawyer bills for excess of self defense

I'm getting that you aren't a lawyer.

Simple assault, like stabbing someone that is assaulting you in turn with a pen, is maybe six months inside with a no-contest plea and anything but the worst behavior. Even then, a woman stabbing a man that is assaulting her with a pen isn't exactly the sort of case a ADA rushes to the office early on a Monday to get started. One dollar gets you ten says no charges.

>Life isn't an anamie

No, it's not. But physicaly abuseing someone is a contact sport and even a weak person with something sharp clenched in a fist can hurt a person. Human beings are fragile.

>Defenseless woman

An adult human female is a 60 kilogram primate with overdeveloped jaw muscles. Forgetting that puts a lot of orderlies that think being a big guy makes them invincible in the hospital, getting all kinds of interesting shots and stitches.
>>
>>30329867
stop playing victim and go live your life
take control of your stuff and you'll live your life in peace
let your fears and dellusions control you and you wont be able to do anything
>>
>>30329867
FUCK OFF YOU WHORE YOU HAVE BEEN POSTING SHIT ALL NIGHT

I WENT TO BED AND THIS THREAD WAS UP AND I WAKE UP AND YOUR STILL BLOGGING

WE DON'T CARE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>30329867
By realizing that people get no benefits from hurting you so they'd rather avoid doing it? You can die in your sleep by falling out of your bed and breaking your spine, aren't you afraid of sleeping?
>>
Can a woman really outrun a man?

>first post by this id

My cardio is for shit too, and I'm older than OP, but is it in the slightest bit realistic to think I could run away from a street crime?
>>
>>30329878
wait till he drops his pants, a woman can easily outrun a man with his pants on his ankles
>>
>>30329861
>A mentally sane person who doesn't drink/do drugs isn't very unpredictable
Again, my father. He didn't drink or do drugs and he was mentally sane, but he still got very violent whenever he got furious about something I did. And he always got furious. Every time he was angry about something I witnessed him start yelling, hitting things and then hitting me in the span of seconds. If my clean non-drinking upstanding citizen father could do it what's to stop another man from doing the same again?
>>
>>30329878
An athletic man will outrun any woman. Most men aren't very athletic however, and women are also lighter than men, so an athletic woman can outrun the average man. Or you could take testosterone, be the better man and bash his skull in.
>>
>>30329882
not all men are your father, you'd be surprised that the vast majority dont behave like him if you ever stop listening to your fears and actually go out meet real people
>>
>>30329882
That means he wasn't mentally sane. Not all insane people have special snowflake symptoms.
>>
>>30329878
If both man and woman are top-tier athletes - she can't.

Usually though you have some advantage because they aren't prepared to chase you so it's take them a second or two to react etc. etc. so you may reach some safer place and sometimes even they'll just ignore you because lol - why bother, night is long, maybe the next idiot won't run away.
>>
>>30329889
That means you have no way of knowing if someone is mentally sane or not without risking your life.
>>
>>30329914
thats why you get to know people before starting up a relationship
sending nudes or swiping right on tinder isnt getting to know each other
>>
>>30329914
Well you don't know if you right now, at this second you won't be hit in the head by Lithuanian hitman with sni
>>
>>30329883
>>30329905

Gives me some hope.

>>30329881

Never raped anyone, have you?
>>
>>30329925
>Never raped anyone, have you?
no they all outrunned me when I had my pants down my ankles
>>
>>30329914
You risked your life by opening your home's door, there was a slight chance someone with a knife was hiding behind your door.
You risked your life by being born, children die at birth often.
You are going to die. Why stress it?
>>
>>30329877
>people get no benefits from hurting you
A man gets plenty of benefits from hurting a woman though, his wife especially. It makes her stay in her place and be obedient. Just ask the muslims.
>>
>>30329914

Ever heard of instinct? Jesus. I've done many things differently out of sheer instinct, and I will never know if I avoided something or not, but don't care. No skin off my nose to go a different way home, wait a few extra minutes, get off one train and board another.

If you're actually getting into relationships with crazies and this has happened more than once then it's time to look at yourself.
>>
>>30329931
I want to die a free woman in my old age not a abused battered wife to some horrible man.
>>
>>30329948
Autistic people don't have instict, anon.
>>
>>30329949
dont marry an abusive horrible men then
there are plenty of non abusive non horrible men if you stom reading tumblr shit and look in the real world
>>
>>30329949

False choice fallacy. It's not one or the other.

I suggest you head over to /pol/ and read the sticky.

>>30329955

Lack of reading social cues, yes I see that.
>>
>>30329877
People can asphyxiate on their own goddamn tongues.
Better cut your tongue out, OP!
>>
>>30329949
Be thankful you weren't born 100 years ago when you would've been strangled for saying that.
If you don't want to overcome your insecurities then that's fine, but stop giving bullshit reasons that only obese mentally retarded American women validate.
>>
File: larsson_portratt+kopia.jpg (36 KB, 525x730) Image search: [Google]
larsson_portratt+kopia.jpg
36 KB, 525x730
OP, do you look like this?
>>
>>30329216

Which country? Asks European with a gun collection...
>>
>>30329982
only after I shave my mustache
>>
>>30329928
Tough luck man, remember to take their pants down first. Try to tie their pants somehow so they can't bring them vack up when you take yours off. Remember, just rip the panties or pull them to the side, don't bother to take those off properly.
>>
File: tumblr_n8q4goTMIz1tpusnho1_1280.jpg (122 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8q4goTMIz1tpusnho1_1280.jpg
122 KB, 640x640
>>30329990
This then?
>>
File: 1465036126545.jpg (54 KB, 552x720) Image search: [Google]
1465036126545.jpg
54 KB, 552x720
>>30329982
>>
File: o-FACEBOOK-570.jpg (93 KB, 570x871) Image search: [Google]
o-FACEBOOK-570.jpg
93 KB, 570x871
>>30329980
>Be thankful you weren't born 100 years ago when you would've been strangled for saying that.
I'm sure you wish you could strangle me right now. I'm sure you wish you could use your violence to punish any woman that's disobeying any man because wants to live her own life as she wants and not be a slave to him.

Men are horrible. Women had to fight so much to get the right to live freely and enjoy their life too, and men still threaten that today.

>get raped or get hurt, such is life as a woman
>>
>>30330018
To be honest if this is how you are in everyday life I'm not surprised you're afraid of finding abusive partners since somebody who would want a woman past 30 who talks about her daddy issues whole day, has to be sincerely fucked up in the head, so the tendency to be abusive is likely.
>>
>>30330018
I actually feel bad that people really tried to help you in this thread

forget what everyone has said, what you really need is to shout MISOGINY, PATRIARCHY when someone tries to oppress you and you'll magically be saved by all the other uselesss fat ugly tumblerinas like yourself
>>
>>30330018

It's women like you who make me ashamed to be a woman.

I'm fucking off back to /pol/ where there are no females. Have fun trolling the waters.
>>
>>30329068
Why is this thread here and not in /adv/ ?

And I've noted pretty much every item suggested has been rejected with a nebish response.
You do not seem to be looking for a solution, you are a troll or truly helpless adult. Seek professional help please.

>his thread is starting to look more like a woe is me blog post than someone seeking solutions for their problems.

That's what I think....

If it's a real problem I suggest you get political in your country. Work to change law to allow self defense.

Now next time start your post in /adv/ not /k/
>>
>>30330018
You're forgetting about how much men get fucked over. Permanent alimony, child support for a kid that isn't even yours, losing your house and money? Oh boy, the man surely gets the long end of the stick. Men just love living in a shitty apartment while paying most of their salary to a woman he thought loved him, it gets me hard just thinking about it. Good thing you won't get married, you could really fuck someone's life up.
>>
File: 1357761632536.jpg (10 KB, 210x200) Image search: [Google]
1357761632536.jpg
10 KB, 210x200
>>30329914
yes, and?

this is why you develop a social circle like a normal functioning adult and not just look for a carbon copy of your father at a random bar and become surprised when aforementioned white trash shitkicker hits you for perceived slights.

>>30330018
yeah you suffer from psycho bitch syndrome. Can you even legally own a gun? Types like you generally have a DV charge you blame on the patriarchy or several active restraining orders.
>>
IF OP really is a woman then she shouldn't even be out in public without her husband or another male relative.
>>
>>30330075
OP's a tumblrina.
>>
Don't forget to check your privilege today, boys.
>>
>>30329712
>(Woman) How does a woman past 30 with 0 fighting experience, training or muscles defend herself against an attack by a man, without a gun (not everyone's american) or any other tool of self-defense?

>(Man) Learn strong martial arts like the rest of us

>(Woman) I will never be as strong as the average man anyway so it's a waste of time and money really.

lady you make me sick. you came here asking for legitimate help in becoming self sufficient. you got it, straight from a bunch of men who care about your welfare, and you immediately disregard it.

look bitch go learn some strong martial art and stop pretending that you're "too weak" as a passive aggressive sleight against all the men who say you're "too weak." we don't care. you're the only one looking like a jackass, and in turn you are the only one proving the joke to be true. go take care of yourself like an adult, you need a hobby anyway, since you're female and thus not able to structure your own life.
>>
>>30330091
I'm black, this means I don't have to, right?
>>
File: 1454756956253.png (425 KB, 921x674) Image search: [Google]
1454756956253.png
425 KB, 921x674
>>30330091
Attack helicopters are exempt from privilege checks.
>>
>>30328948
You seriously have nothing to worry about, women live in EXTREMELY privileged worlds, a man is three times more likely to be assaulted and murdered than a woman
>>
File: 1454756938454.jpg (89 KB, 1075x700) Image search: [Google]
1454756938454.jpg
89 KB, 1075x700
>>
OP you're trolling, a lot of people gave you legit advice and you kept saying the same shit and going crazier and crazier.

If you're serious, you need to treat that first. People don't leave their houses to murder you on a daily basis, they have more important shit to do like buy cabbage or pay their internet bill.

>>30330102
If you're male you're still fucked, sorry bro.
>>
>>30330018
No, I never want to hit a woman. I'd cuddle with you if you're not a landwhale (then proceed to strangle you with my superior man force of course). I'm weak and lonely, surprisingly, just like you.
>>
File: 1454756904401.jpg (62 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1454756904401.jpg
62 KB, 500x400
>>
File: 2nd muslim invasion.gif (2 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
2nd muslim invasion.gif
2 MB, 540x540
>>30330075
>this is the europe you chose.jpg
>>
Umm, instead of blaming the victim, tell the men to not attack women?
>>
>>30330139
>About 0.001% of Chihuahua attacks are deadly, so instead of blaming the victim, tell thr Chihuahuas to not attack women?
pls
>>
>>30330098
No woman will ever be as strong as a man though, no matter how many martial arts she learns. It's just biology. Man have greater upper body strength, meaning an untrained man in normal shape can beat a fit trained woman with ease.
>>
>>30330150
You just admitted men are literally unintelligent animals with your analogy.
>>
File: vicious-chihuahua-needs-muzzle.jpg (29 KB, 275x432) Image search: [Google]
vicious-chihuahua-needs-muzzle.jpg
29 KB, 275x432
>>30330186
No, he proved that chihuahuas are shitty pets that should be stomped on.
>>
>>30330186
>>30330193
Okay, the Chihuahua was a bad example. Replace it with a Great Dane, a large, powerful but docile and intelligent dog.
>>
>>30330212
Any dog is unintelligent, anon. "Intelligent" for an animal doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>30330228
Replace it with a gorilla then, jeez. Gorillas can use tools and have an IQ close to that of a human of about 70, is that enough?
>>
All men are murderous pigs and should be chemically castrated.
>>
>>30330250
How does one get chemically castrated?
>>
>>30330134
What are you complaining about? With islam you can be manly and masculine and beat your wife for disagreeing with you again. It's a paradise for men, you should be welcoming it with open arms.
>>
>>30328948

I keep forgetting America is the only place in the worl where guns exist.
>>
STOP RESPONDING TO THE TROLL THREAD
WE ARE OBVIOUSLY BEING RAIDED
STOP RESPONDING TO THE TROLL THREAD
>>
>>30330268
Raided by who though?
/lgbt/? Reddit?
>>
File: 1458895106856.jpg (39 KB, 634x453) Image search: [Google]
1458895106856.jpg
39 KB, 634x453
>>30330321
>>
OP died assaulted by a random man for being a woman. RIP OP, we will not remember you because you're a woman.
>>
>>30329383
Straight and cis are two completely different things. And "normal" is really too broad/vague to be useful. She's already said she has a mild physical disability, and that's enough to no longer qualify as "normal". As is being a woman on /k/.
>>
>>30329720
>>30329782
The problem with dependence is that your safety isn't under your control. It's much better to be self-sufficient, or have the person protecting you be dependent on YOU in some way, so you can control them.

>>30329823
I kind of doubt that. Obviously men are stronger than women on average, but there is some overlap, and a woman who fights professionally would probably be substantially above average.

>>30330038
>make me ashamed to be a woman
>I'm fucking off back to /pol/ where there are no females.
So you're a tranny?
>>
she calls for her husband, then hits tyrone over the head with a lamp in the scuffle
>>
>>30329098
>I wish I could do something myself.
Then buy a gun
>but it's illegal where I live
Then your politicians don't care about you.
>>
>>30329415
>femanons pretending to be men
This is /k/, where the opposite is the reality
>>
>>30328948
She realistically cannot even the odds
>>
L
O
N
G

T
R
O
L
L

T
H
R
E
A
D
>>
>>30330176
Wrong. As a martial artist this is 100% wrong.

Being fit, stronger, heavier and harder does help, but technique in fighting > physical build, else Bruce Lee would be just a delivery boy and not one of the best martial artists that are known worldwide.

>>30330098
its 100% right. OP its either bait, a tumblrista out of their safe space, or a genuine person that should genuinely seek mental help.

You ask for help. We tell you. Dont care if you have excuses to say no. You get the answers you wanted.

If you feel you are so helpless maybe you should accept your place and stop trying to find a way to be secure if you cant be secure on your own. I am serious about it.
>>
>>30335073
Technique relies on having the minimum strength and skill for that sort of thing. Technique only gives in you an edge if you;
A. are about the same sized as your attacker
B. Actually have enough training to know what the fuck you're doing.
On the topic of B, most people who parrot technique as the end all be all factor of a fight probably don't have enough experience to actually make it an appreciable difference in the first place. It takes both strength and skill to win fights, one more than the other.
>>
>>30335316
>echnique only gives in you an edge if you;
>A. are about the same sized as your attacker
>B. Actually have enough training to know what the fuck you're doing.
B is correct.

A isn't.

Being stronger and bigger is a big factor, knowing martial arts its a bigger factor. The more you know your shit at martial arts the less difference the physical strenght means. I am serious, get a black belt kung fu master that might be just 5'5'' and weight under 150 lbs against your typical gym musclehead or a wrestling champion and watch him destroy the big guy (for you) in under 2 minutes.

I am telling you this as a 5'5'' gym-going martial arts regular. Martial arts teach you how to defeat a guy bigger and stronger than you without being bigger and stronger than him.
>>
>>30329034
Don't respond to troll posts seriously desu.
>>
>>30335443
I'm not knocking you taking your training seriously, I'm just saying that at a point, there's a gap in overall ability that can't be bridged with skill alone. You can be hyper technical in your fighting, but a lot of the time it just doesn't trump somebody bigger and stronger who can throw a punch and take one.
>>
>>30329298
>Sigh, I don't want a stranger to step in just because I'm a woman. My life is not their problem, I'd rather they keep on with their life and not intervene unless the man
>who's attacking me attacks them too.

So to recap:
You don't want any weapons
You don't want to learn to run away
You don't want anyone to help you
You don't want to get swole

You're just being a little bitch now. Grow the fuck up, and if you want to defend yourself, get some pepper spray. Otherwise, accept that you're pathetic and will never be able to defend yourself.
>>
>>30329599
>better to be judged by twelve than carried by six
God damn im using that
>>
>>30328948
"not traveling alone" is pretty much her only hope, unfortunately.
>>
>>30335582
I wasn't denying that. I was denying that having a better physical build is better than being good at martial arts. THAT is where you are wrong.

A fucking fattie 5'4'' with no stamania cant take on a 6'0 fit guy if they both had the same training.

If the fit guy had no training on combat whatsoever, the fat guy might have a chance.

Knowing martial arts its only a boost to your chances of winning a fight, a bridge to help you, it does not replace physical fitness at all.

Still, if OP cant even get fit, its the only thing she can do.
>>
>>30335629
that phrase is older than the internet, my dude
>>
>>30335582
Not neccessarily true. A small guy with a lot of training will beat a big guy with some/no training 9 times out of 10
>>
>>30335629
thats been a saying like forever

are you 12
>>
>>30328984
Surprisingly good advice for /k/. I'll second running.

You're never going to beat up a guy thats bigger than you.
>>
>>30329797
>A natural predator such a housecat is more apt to fighting than a defenseless woman
Your vulnerability stands from your attitude, not your equipment. Humans are natural predators themselves, even if God and evolution have their gifts most flamboyantly to us men.

Most dangerous girlfriend I ever had couldn't open a pickle jar if she didn't have a hammer (once failed to open the jar despite using a pipe wrench), but no one fucked with her because she knew where victory flows from. Deception, decisiveness, and violence of action are gifts given to everyone who isn't literally unable to care for themselves.

Have a plan to disassemble any possible foe. This plan might be to flirt with him until he's close enough and unguarded enough to pluck out his eye (if you can debreast a skinned chicken carcass without a knife, you can do this), it might mean breaking a glass and stabbing him in the cock with it in a single motion, it might be scalding his face with your drink and then braining him with an ash tray. Whatever you choose, visualize it, visualize their incapacitation, and visualize your ensuing escape to safety. This will bring you confidence and change your posture from "signals easy target" to "signals too sharp to consume at your leisure."
>>
>>30329878
The rabbit is running for its life, the dog is running for dinner.
>>
>>30328948
>>30328948
Shave a sharp object trough their eye socket into their brain. Pencils and ball pont pens work well for this.
>>
>>30335738
In a few months i will be
>>
>>30335073
>Bruce Lee
Bruce Lee straight up said the only reason he wouldn't die in a fight with Mohammed Ali was that Mohammed Ali was conditioned to not kill people when fighting.

Bruce had abnormal speed and power for his size, and essentially peak human reflexes, but in real life, power and size don't make you slow, neglecting to train speed does, and reflexes alone wouldn't help you against a man with a punch documented to be stronger than your kick.
>>
>>30336341
>the only reason he wouldn't die in a fight with Mohammed Ali was that Mohammed Ali was conditioned to not kill people when fighting.
Well he is wrong.

>and reflexes alone wouldn't help you against a man with a punch documented to be stronger than your kick.

When you fucking train to make sure that you hit harder than someone else, having better reflexes sure means a lot.

Think that Mohammed Ali was in fact a martial artist, since technically boxing is considered a fighting technique and a martial art.
>>
>>30329231
better judged by 12 than carried by 6.
>>
>>30336341
this

the top ranked bantamweight fighter in MMA would get his shit wrecked by a mediocre middleweight fighter with 50lbs on him. but a stronk independent whimman like ronda rousey would get her shit wrecked by a ranked male bantamweight fighter or even featherweight simply because men have on average 60% more upper body strength by weight.

Good thing we live in a society where roadhouse is just a movie and you don't have to rely on physical strength to stop a violent attack. you can just shoot the fuck. OP the tumblrista who refuses to take her safety in her own hands and hates all men and people due to a deep seated complex re enforced by daddy issues in a nogunz yuropoor country is just going to have to deal with sharia like everyone else in the 2nd muslim invasion of europe.
>>
>>30328948

the solution is simple, cease being whatever you are that is not an American and become one
>>
>>30336376
Marquis de Queensbury boxing is hardly a martial art in the traditional sense. A boxer of similar size and level of training will almost always loose a fight (or a match that isn't boxing) against his twin who went with a combat art instead.

The rules of boxing are incredibly restrictive.
>>
>>30336690
That's because they removed all american from boxing.

Make boxing great again. Remove restrictions.
>>
Offer a bj and bite his dick off. Then run like hell
>>
>>30328948
She learns to fight like a fucking half decent human and fucks off of /k/ until she does some google research about such things.
>>
>>30328973
dear god lol
wrong
women aren't better at being kicked in the balls than men
HA GOT YA
>>
>>30328948

Hit the exercises and git good at running and yelling. We had multiple females in my platoon that thought they were hot shit. I could take any of them. I showed one or two of them that a 300 PT score on the female scale and their basic XDXD martial arts1!!1 couldn't do shit against a larger and determined attacker.

Now if you trained hard, maybe you'd have a chance.

Or get some form of tool, there's something you can have.
>>
>>30338277
this. the average man can easily take the average woman.
>>
>>30338323

An average male can take a beyond average female in some cases.
>>
>>30328948
You don't. You're fucked.
>>
>>30329664
>I open up to a guy he might betray my trust and hurt me
Learn to read people. First step towards that would be to actually talk to real people, not anons. Watch the whole "Lie to me" series (at least watch the pilot, you owe yourself that much).

Not every man is a sociopath. And, let me dawn this on you, sunshine, you're no saint either - whoever has to deal with your inhibitions, insecurities and prejudices, my commiserations to them in advance. Look into the mirror and think - if this is so obvious to a total stranger, it must be very obvious to people that meet you in person as well.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.