[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
public service annoucement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Clark-county-nv-map.gif (31 KB, 575x425) Image search: [Google]
Clark-county-nv-map.gif
31 KB, 575x425
the clark county commission just voted to adopt a califorania-style handgun roster. Anyone with off-list guns will have to pay a $50 tax every five years, which will use the new state database instead of the old blue cards. I'm on the hook for $500 in taxes as a result.

don't ever register your guns /k/
>>
>>30328214
Something something boating accident.
>>
>>30328214
So is the list available online? If yes could you kindly point me in that direction? Clark County Nevada doesn't bring anything up news wise except for some old articles about mugshots and apparently some mosquitoes have been spreading encephalitis
>>
>>30328492

the article about it is in the sub-only part of the review-journal, they say they're just going to copy CA's roster (unchanged since '93) verbatim
>>
>>30328214
So Clark County already has registration?
Also,
>taxing a right
>>
>>30328214
Link faggot.
>>
>>30328214
What is the point of this? Is NV antigun all of a sudden?
>>
>>30328214
Somebody is fucking suing Clark County for this, right?
>>
>>30328862
>Is NV antigun all of a sudden?
no, NV has the same problem NY state and Cali has, one really big populated area with lots of black or brown oppressed peoples doing stupid things with guns. as a result the legal and lawful owners bear the brunt of laws that do nothing to stop T-dawg and Ruiz. And because those large populated areas can exert so much control, this happens
>>
>>30328862

shitty administration, desperate for money.
>>
Northern Nevada masterrace here.

This shit would never happen in the Reno area
>>
>>30328214
>don't ever register your guns /k/

How stupid do you think we are, OP?
>>
>>30328214
i suggest moving if not in college
>>
>>30328214

Do you have a link to this? Last I recall, the last two SB's that got passed and signed into law (the ones that ended the Blue card/handgun registration) also prevents local counties from creating new gun laws that aren't state law.
>>
>>30331213
Also want a link, at 20+ handguns here with only one on list gun
>>
>>30331213
NRS244.364State control over regulation of firearms, firearm accessories and ammunition; limited regulatory authority of county; conflicting ordinance or regulation void; records of ownership of firearms; civil action by person adversely affected by enforcement of conflicting ordinance or regulation.
1.The Legislature hereby declares that:
(a)The purpose of this section is to establish state control over the regulation of and policies concerning firearms, firearm accessories and ammunition to ensure that such regulation and policies are uniform throughout this State and to ensure the protection of the right to keep and bear arms, which is recognized by the United States Constitution and the Nevada Constitution.
(b)The regulation of the transfer, sale, purchase, possession, carrying, ownership, transportation, storage, registration and licensing of firearms, firearm accessories and ammunition in this State and the ability to define such terms is within the exclusive domain of the Legislature, and any other law, regulation, rule or ordinance to the contrary is null and void.
(c)This section must be liberally construed to effectuate its purpose.
2.Except as otherwise provided by specific statute, the Legislature reserves for itself such rights and powers as are necessary to regulate the transfer, sale, purchase, possession, carrying, ownership, transportation, storage, registration and licensing of firearms, firearm accessories and ammunition in Nevada and to define such terms. No county may infringe upon those rights and powers.

Calling BS on OP
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.