[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should i buy as my first handguns?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Our_Lord.jpg (49 KB, 350x323) Image search: [Google]
Our_Lord.jpg
49 KB, 350x323
Alright /k/, i have decided to buy at least 3 guns, keep in mind that where i live imports are tight and there isn't that much variation on guns.
I want to purchase a 22.lr, a 38 revolver and a 9mm or 380 depending on what is more easy to CC.
What does /k/ think of the calibers that i want to purchase?
What good guns are on those calibers.
I will be a first time gun owner.
>>
>>30327032
Any advise is apreciated.
>>
File: shield.jpg (360 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
shield.jpg
360 KB, 1024x768
>>30327032

M&P shield is a good choice for a 9mm CCW. I own one, and love it. It's also fun to plink with.
>>
>>30327085
this or glawk brand glawk
>>
>>30327085
I doubt that this gun is here for purchasing, because i live on Argentina, S&W isn't that common, the imported guns that i have seen are Berettas and Glocks, a lot of people like bersas but i doubt that they are that good.
Also the revolvers here are Taurus, and /k/ hates taurus.
>>
>>30327032
>38 revolver

Buy a 357 instead
>>
Not a big fan of the bersa Thunder. I prefer the larger beretta cheetah. But a G19 is better than both of those.
>>
File: Shattered corpus humeri.jpg (15 KB, 340x442) Image search: [Google]
Shattered corpus humeri.jpg
15 KB, 340x442
>>30327032
Nigga I don't know what you into, but I have a G19/26 and I love those. 26 a little thick but I like it a lot.
>>
>>30327269
Glocks are expensive as fuck here.
>>
>.22.lr
Walther P22
>9mm
Some Glawk
>>
>>30329879
>Walther P22
No, just no. The build quality is total shit.
>>
>>30327032
A 9mm glock is always good.
Never had a problem with a glock before.
Glock 19 is probably what you seek.
>>
>>30327032
get the s&w victory for your 22. If you want something that looks like a real handgun then get a ruger SR22.
Get a 357 revolver instead.
9mm/380 is basically personal preference. make sure you feel up a glawk, XD, lc9, lcp, cz75, hi power to make sure you know what you want
>>
I have a little 380 and it fits wonderfully in my pocket.
>>
>>30327032
> Revolver
.22 or .357 magnum. with the .357, you can safely use .38spl for training and practice, general plinking...also cheaper. while having .357 for more potent loads, like hunting or self defense.
You cannot put .357 in a revolver chambered for .38spl however. Unless you want to loose the gun, and some fingers.

>Semiauto
cant go wrong with a "Compact" or full size 9mm. Go with a glock. it will treat you right no mater how you abuse it. within reason.
>>
>>30327032
rimfire rifle -> AR-15 -> compact to mid size handgun

10/22, 15-22, 597

AR-15

Glock 19, SD9VE, PPQ, P99, P99C, M&P 9c, Glock 26, SR9c

Do not buy a subcompact like the Shield, G43, LC9s, etc. or any 380 short of a pound unloaded. You do NOT want a snappy little piece of shit handgun do learn on.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.