[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ I need your help, I have a MCCUU set, like pic related.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: 1.jpg (96 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
96 KB, 640x480
/k/ I need your help,

I have a MCCUU set, like pic related. It doesn't have any insignia at all, so I wear it with my friends when we do airsoft combat, and sometimes I'll get discounts at movies and restaurants and such when I'm out with them. I figure if they think I'm in the military that's one them, since I never say I am.

My neighbor though is a retired military guy and kind of a cunt about it. He used to be real friendly but when he saw me wearing my camo he got all butthurt and said I have to "earn that uniform" and threatened to kick my ass. I called the cops and he had to go to court for it, but now his retired buddies are doing petty shit like parking in my spot or spitting in front of me when I walk by.

Is there any way to get them in trouble with the V.A. for what they're doing?
>>
> ... sometimes I'll get discounts at movies and restaurants and such when I'm out with them. I figure if they think I'm in the military that's one them, since I never say I am.

breakin' the law, breakin' the law

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/702

alternative lyrics: bein' a shitlord, bein' a shitlord
>>
>>30325155

You're a free loading asshole and your neighbor is a self righteous cunt.

Fuck you both.

Now delete the thread please.
>>
>>30325171
There's no "distinctive part", it's just camo. You might have a point if I wore insignia with it.

Danner boots are a "distinctive part" of the uniform, do you think it should be illegal to wear army boots? Fuck off.
>>
>>30325211
It's only happened a couple times that I got a discount.
>>
>>30325224

Fuck you. Delete the thread.
>>
>>30325283
Why are you so angry? Calm down.
>>
>>30325224

A lie by omission is a lie regardless.

We could try you for this, too:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/912

Anyway, I'd just throw you in a cell and let the prosecutor figure it out.
>>
>>30325155
Stop being a cunt.
You're a civilian, anyone who says you can't wear whatever you want is lying.
The line is crossed when you start taking shit you didn't earn.
>>
>>30325295
Our airsoft battles are "theatrical performances" and I only wear it to and from the combat zone, we only went to the movies once afterwards. Therefore no law broken.

Furthermore it's not very distinctive at all. It's just camo.
>>
>>30325309
I'm not being a cunt though. My neighbor is the one who's being unreasonable.
>>
>>30325293

DeLeTe ThE tHrEaD
>>
File: 1465165411481.jpg (259 KB, 1842x1440) Image search: [Google]
1465165411481.jpg
259 KB, 1842x1440
>>30325316
Pic related is you when your neighbor and his buddys catch you alone one night.
>>
>>30325339
I shouldn't have to delete the thread, you're the one who's upset.
>>
>>30325354

deletaroo the threadaroni.
>>
>>30325155
Obviously a bait thread
>>
This is now a latex thread
>>
>>30325155
>airshitter
>accepting the discounts and free shit, thus committing stolen valor
>wanting to get vets in trouble for being rightfully pissed off at you
either you have more chromosomes than brain cells or this is supreme quality bait
>>
>>30325387

This is a BLUE BOARD.

You have to be more subtle. Moar plz?
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 960x829) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 960x829
>>30325155
You got me to reply, good job.

You are receiving benefits (discounts at eh movies and restaurants) due to your wearing the uniform. It is not on them to realize that you are misrepresenting yourself. That's the illegal part of your wearing the uniform. Not to mention it is in violation of MCO 1020.34G with regards to where and how it is worn.

Between wearing that uniform, having friends that have died while in that uniform, and having busted my ass to be in that uniform; it's a dick move to misrepresent yourself as a member of the military when you haven't made the same commitments.

Lastly, fuck you for trying to fuck over vets for having pride their uniform and not wanting that tarnished.
>>
Fuck off retards, it's a free country.
>>
>>30325443
oh no the airshitters are mad
>>
File: 1439399211558.jpg (109 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1439399211558.jpg
109 KB, 640x480
>>30325155
Im AD and I don't give a fuck. Get discounts fuck bitches, don't lie but if they make assumptions that's on them. Also you're not going to get some hard charging marine faggots in trouble with the VA, that's just gay shit.
>>
>>30325443

Deleter threading plox
>>
>>30325471
I'm not mad, I just don't understand why you're so upset.
>>
>>30325486
because you're literally breaking the fucking law and then going "guys i dont understand why the vets are mad fuck them!!11!!"
>>
Do people really get so asshurt about this? I was 11b for 8 years and the only people I ever heard getting angry about it was family members, no servicemen I knew cared.

It's coloured fabric, as long as they're not wearing patches they didn't earn or insignias for units they've never served in then who gives a shit? ACU's and every other military uniform are mass produced piles of shit anyway
>>
>>30325523
Whatever. You're a dumbass.
>>
>>30325556
>>30325479

Thanks bros. Finally some sense.
>>
>>30325596

Make thread stop, please.
>>
>>30325596
I'm not your bro, you're still a faggot for getting a discount you're not entitled to you piece of shit
>>
bait thread hehe
>>
>>30325630
It only happened a couple times and I asked them to stop doing it after that.
>>
>>30325155
OP I was in the marine core for a long time and I think what your doing is fine. All the haters in this thread probably never even served this country. Just enjoy your freedoms *salutes op*
>>
>>30325780

>marine
>can't spell corps

Well, he's legit.
>>
>>30325819
I was never very good at typing.
>>
>>30325780
Thanks man. *salutes anon*
>>
>>30325780
Dis gotta be bait.
I hope its bait....
>>
>>30325155
Wearing it during airsoft is one thing, but why would you wear full camo out at restaurants and the movies? Forget the whole "stolen valor" bullshit, it's borderline autistic to just walk around in utilities if you can avoid it. Do you really not have regular clothes to wear?
>>
Ffs at least imitate another branch if you're going to use utilities.

Fucking 5/10 got me to reply
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.