[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happening .. WW3 starting... Get in here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
Taken from /pol/

State Department officials call for U.S. military action against Assad regime
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/16/politics/state-department-syria/index.html

>Russia banned from the olympics
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/18/world/europe/putin-russia-olympics-doping.html

>Mechanized Units in Western, Central and southern Russia have been placed on high alert
https://twitter.com/oplatsen/status/742840759385247744

DEFCONWarningSystem @DEFCONWS
#Mariupol now under constant bombardment from #RU forces - use 120-mm mortars, 122-mm and 152-mm artillery for the past two hours

what the hell is going on?
is it an excercise or did WW3 actually start?

but wait, there is more:

DEFCONWarningSystem
@DEFCONWS
We continue to receive reports of unusual activity in the South China Sea, including the commencement of dual US carrier ops
>>
>>30323729

Yeah, no, those state department officials can go and fuck themselves those filthy traitors to their country.

Instead of supporting the legitemate and democraticaly elected Syrian government, they want to support the "rebels" which are just a bunch of terrorists like Al-Nusra (Al-Qaeda). The very same organisation that killed thousands of Americans.
>>
>>30323771

"Rebels" when we like them, "terrorists" when we don't.

"Government" when we like them, "regime" when we dont.

"Army" when we like them, "regime forces when we don't.

"Rebel forces attacked units of Assads Regime today"

"Terroists attacked units of the Syrian Army today."
>>
B O O T S O N G R O U N D
O
O
T
S
O
N
G
R
O
U
N
D
>>
>Taken from /pol/

leave that happening faggotry there
>>
>>30323729
Russia just admitted that the US is the only remaining superpower

Also russias plan was to cut the economic relations with the EU und bond with china but china said "fuck you iwan"

This happened just before the EU wanted to extend the economical sanctions against russia

Long story short

Russia cant even fund a war because they are fucked so no WW3 incoming
>>
>>30323729
We now live in an age where the US military is resisting hawks in State and CIA. Joint Chiefs has been ordering intel leaks via third parties to inform Assad about enemy troop movements. Air Force has even bombed CIA-supplied rebels.

And now a bunch of dickheads at state are crying that Obama won't let them have their overseas adventure and he's not funding jihadis enough for their liking.
>>
>>30323771

F!*# the Russians, those people are constantly trying to provoke the US, well consider us provoked and it's time to strike back. They cannot survive a war with the US with their forces depleted and their economy in the dirt. They keep trying to start a war, so it's time for them to get their wish.
>>
>>30324340
Are you telling me the USMil doesn't want to go to war?
>>
File: GOD.jpg (903 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
GOD.jpg
903 KB, 1366x768
>>30324400
>the USMil doesn't want to go to war?
The military doesn't want this war. State and CIA do want it. The latest news is 51 people in State signing a letter calling for a bombing campaign against Assad's Syria. They complain that Obama has restrained them too much.
>>
>>30323729
That's not it.

But if the Russians keep poking us by bombing the SAS-led rebels in southern Syria we could easily find an escalation. Russians go to bomb them again cuz Putin is just a troll like that, the US shoots the planes down, the Russians retaliate in some way, next thing you know there's tanks rolling into Turkey and the Baltics. Putin is enough of a petulant child he'd probably do that.
>>
>>30323771
Isis is literally CIA funded. Bombing Assad would just cut out the middle man. I'm not saying I agree with it.

The state department doesn't realize how stupid they fucking look because they're calling for the overthrow of Assad which is the only thing stopping Isis from controlling everything from turkey to fucking Afghanistan
>>
>>30323771
>>30324055
As an American, I cannot disagree with these.
I've also noticed something in else in the media. Clinton has supporters while Trump has "his base". They pretty much do it with everything.
>>
>>30323729
>south china sea
>doesnt realize that this is THE most feuded over territory in the world

please go back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>30324488
>>30324400
>>30324340
http://www.lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military
>>
>>30323771
>"Democratically elected"
How can Americans seriously believe this Russian propaganda?
>>
File: Judge-Judy-Eye-Roll.gif (982 KB, 390x259) Image search: [Google]
Judge-Judy-Eye-Roll.gif
982 KB, 390x259
>>30324801
The point is that we used "muh democracy!" as the rallying cry for so many decades, particularly during the cold war, that it became our go to reason for any dirty shit that the government felt needed to get done. Now it's because "muh evil dicatator" and "the humanitarian need".
I'm not even in disagreement that the dirty shit needed to get done but anyone who thinks that the US uses it's military for humanitarian reasons is a moron. We didn't send our military to feed the Ethiopians. We didn't send our military to stop the genocide in South Africa. We didn't send out military to all kinds crap that would have been clearly humanitarian but then we go into to Libya because "evil Gaddafi bad for his people!"
>Nigga please.
I'm sure the petro-dollar has nothing to do with any of it.
>>
>>30324927
We don't send our military to feed people? What happened in Somalia again?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.