[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, /k/, what's the cheapest/ best value flintlock kit on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Ok, /k/, what's the cheapest/ best value flintlock kit on the market?
>>
You actually want flintlock or do you want percussion cap?
>>
>>30321734
actual flintlock. Otherwise I would have said muzzleloader
>>
>>30321684
They now make ammunition with powder and bullet together. No need for that dead tech
>>
Dixie gun works has a decent selection of flint rifle and pistol kits, but I'm not sure how good their prices are compared to other places. They've got a trapper rifle for like $375 or something.
>>
>>30321754
>No need for that dead tech
yeah, yeah, go back to raving about your moist nuggets.
>>
>>30321684
Wtf is wrong with his legs?
>>
>>30322118
hes extremely flexible apparently
>>
>>30321684

Why do you NEED a deadly assault flintlock?

Do you think the Founding Fathers REALLY thought of flintlo...waaaait a minute.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!! AAHHHHHH!
>>
Traditions Hawken rifle
>>
>>30322118
too much curry last night
>>
>>30322332
pooinloo?
>>
>>30322196
Ban assault flint
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>30321684
I built mine from a track of the wolf kit, its a modified southern mountain rifle. Cost about $1000 dollars for the parts, not including tools. Any flintlock is going to be expensive, and building one will take hundreds of hours. Track of the wolf isn't cheap, but their goods are quality and well worth the price.
>>
Where can I find American made flintlock parts? No one seems to list them which makes me assume they aren't.
>>
>>30322196
>2016
>needing a fully automatic assault flintlock rifle
>>
>>30321684
>cheapest
Traditions branded Kentucky or Hawken kit.

Got mine for 280 because a holiday or somethin don't quite remember..

But if you want something heirloom quality, look at Pendersoli or any of the artisan makers.
>>
>>30324346
That looks like so much fun to shoot
>>
>>30325322
It very much so is.

Everyone should shoot a flintlock at least once.
>>
>>30323827
>Mount Gay

Just like you
>>
>>30321743
>>30321769
You sound like a cunt
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.