[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I ordered something on gunbroker and can see that it got delivered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Just_c484ba_5719631.jpg (59 KB, 647x955) Image search: [Google]
Just_c484ba_5719631.jpg
59 KB, 647x955
I ordered something on gunbroker and can see that it got delivered to my FFL, using the usps tracking number.
Do I wait for my FFL to call me or can I just show up and pick it up now?
I don't want to look autistic. Thanks
>>
Either, usually they'll give you a can when it arrives.
>Hey this is Paul at Guns n Gore, your packaged arrive today, our hours are 9-5pm. Have a good day.
>>
It is typically customary to learn to do things, before you go do them.
>>
>>30321340
>call up FFL
>hello, my name is anon and I'm letting you know that I purchased a firearm and I'm having it transfered to you guys
>can you call me back when it gets to your place?

Just know it's mandatory for all firearms to ship via 2-day. If your FFL is worth a shit, they will call you when it gets to them.
>>
>>30321340
>call FFL
>"hey i was looking at the USPS tracker and it said you got my dragon dildo in would i be able to come by today to pick it up?"
>"sir this is dominos..."
>>
>>30321377
xD
>>
>>30321340
Call and ask if the order came in.
>>
>>30321366
I like to plan all my social interactions hours in advance, that way I don't look like a dork. I'm pretty self conscious and the last thing I want is to look bad...
>>
>>30321340
It's your gun, you're paying for it, you're paying to the transfer fee. Just walk in and demand that shit.
>>
>>30321479
o-ok... I'll keep ya posted.
I bought a single action to live my MGS ocelot fantasies.
>>
>>30321439
you do realize whenever you plan out your social interactions like this it sticks out like a sore thumb

you need to get better at handling social situations on the fly otherwise your going to become a shut in
>>
>>30321377
>"OH, ok. I'll take an extra large triple cheese pizza, with pepperoni. Please make sure none of the slices touch each other."
>>
>>30321369
>Just know it's mandatory for all firearms to ship via 2-day.

No
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.