[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best firing range in the US? Ive looked here and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1463455377164.jpg (97 KB, 761x241) Image search: [Google]
1463455377164.jpg
97 KB, 761x241
What is the best firing range in the US? Ive looked here and may or may not be renting this. http://www.battlefieldvegas.com/products/counter-strike-extreme-package
>>
>>30320317
That's gay as fuck.

Just rent a rifle and a pistol at a regular range and have more fun for less than a quarter of the price.

Coming from a vet, full auto is overrated
>>
>>30320317
Depends what you are looking to do. Places like Battelfield let you blast expensive toys. Others like Badlands Tactical offers MOUT style straining. Then you have places like Thunder Ranch who is famous for precision long range and high angle shooting.

I'd consider all of those representative schools/ranges, not necessarily the best of their kind.
>>
>>30320317
Look into Discount Firearms I think they have a shuttle they used to be cheaper than competition by a fair amount not sure if still true. There is also American Shooters too.
Assuming Las Vegas.
>>
>>30320348
TYFYS
>>
>>30320317
You're going to get fucked in the ass. Machine gun tourism is never something that's enjoyable unless you're from a country that doesn't allow guns or you've never shot a gun in your life.
>>
>>30320317
>all those guns
>max 20 rounds each

Wtf is the point of full auto if you'll be firing so little ammo? That's one of those places liberals go to so they can enjoy guns without feeling evil for owning one I guess.

Just do what>>30320348 said, you'll spend more time on the guns and appreciate them more
>>
Holy shit these guys must make a fuckton of money.
>>
>>30321603
only 20 rounds?

not even a full mag??

what a gyp
>>
>>30320317
>best firing range in the US
an open field on BLM land: free to use, arbitrary distances, nobody gives a shit what you shoot as long as you clean up after yourself.
>>
>>30320317
That rifle makes me want to vomit out of anger and disgust. Fuck, I hate New York communists.
>>
>>30320317
Just go buy a slidefire stock and stick it on your rifle.

I have a second cheap AR that I stuck a slidefire on for when I want to magdump and pretend that it's pre 1986. Good enough.
>>
>best firing range in the US
Private land.
>>
>>30320317
as everyone else has told you,
don't be a fucking retard
>>
OP here, thats not my rifle, i just needed an image. Like what >>30322002 said, im going to save up and buy a fuckton of land. Dont expect it for a few years, but ill open it to /k/ommandos and ill get land in multiple regions.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.