[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heckler & Koch defended his honest name in the court aga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Heckler & Koch defended his honest name in the court against the Office of the Bundeswehr
http://www.ttu.fr/g36-victoire-detape/
> The point is that in 2015, the German Defence Minister Ursula von der Principality of Leyen has decided to withdraw from the German army supply G36 rifle by 2019, with the number set by G36 Army reaches 170,000 units

pic related is German ministry of defence
>>
G36 parts kits when?
>>
>>30317292
Never.

The rifles will be sold, given to "freedom fighters", or turned into ikea furniture.
>>
>>30317292

The Germans are far too cucked for that.

So are we, sadly. The .gov is going to chop up what remains of our 1911 stockpile.
>>
>>30317597
>The .gov is going to chop up what remains of our 1911 stockpile.
but the CMP is going to start selling them
>>
>>30317054
So they are or are not taking the G36 out of service? I know the whole thing is a farce and the gun is fine, but I wasn't sure if this was ever going to happen.
>>
>>30317977
Nein. Separate bills. This one passed before that one did.
>>
>>30318150
CMP was part of the 2016 NDAA.
1911 smashing is part of the 2017 NDAA.
CMP came before the 1911 destroy command.

2017 NDAA has not passed both houses, and we dont know if the CMP already took their pick from the warehouses, got from another warehouse, or turned them down entirely. perhaps the 2016 overrides the 2017. dunno.

regardless you're wrong about passing order.
>>
File: o-LEYEN-facebook.jpg (173 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-LEYEN-facebook.jpg
173 KB, 2000x1000
>>30317054
I've been telling people for ages now that VDL was sent to the ministry of defence because its a shitshow and good place to dump inconvenient politicians.

All of her 3 predecessors got canned for fucking up big time.
Jung: Kundusaffair
Guttenberg: copypasta
Maiziere: witheld information about NSU

VDL has been making big waves with "HUEHUE THINK OF THE CHILLUNS AND BAN EVERYTHING", which was not well received especially by the younger population.
They put her on the ministry of defence to fail, and fail she did big time.

Thank god for that, soon she'll also get canned and we'll finally be rid of one of our worst and most morally corrupt politicians.
>>
>>30318271
Haha, looks and sounds like your very own Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>30318271
Care to post up a brief run down on this cunt? I'm in the mood to rage.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.