[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how long?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 666x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 666x500
how long do we have until they try to come after what optics we can put on guns?
>>
>>30314302
I don't think that they particularly care anon
>>
Already cried over optics

That scope that did calculations for you, some dems were calling for a ban

>nobody needs a sniper rifle that shoots for you!
>>
>>30314339
All that butthurt about ballistic computer scopes was from hunters and the like who didn't like the idea of rich people from outta state sniping dem dar durr from 2km away.

Libfags don't know anything about optics on guns and its hard to really sell the idea that they make the assault-style murderguns that much worse.
>>
>>30314319
They tried shortly after the turn of the century. Never got traction. Doubt it ever will.

The tried to ban "sniper scopes" over 10 power 'cause a hunter doesn't need that kind of magnification.
>>
>>30314735
did this really happen
>>
>>30314302
Might not be too long, if the book Enemies Foreign and Domestic is any indication. Any scoped rifle being deemed a deadly sniper rifle would be next in line after another AWB
>>
File: 1434615396883.jpg (210 KB, 960x636) Image search: [Google]
1434615396883.jpg
210 KB, 960x636
>>
>>30317762
Can't wait till they ban actual clips then, and lever action guns and hell why not revolvers and other historic assault firearm from other times .
Ban everything
>>
>>30317867
I'll just wait until they start to ban knowledge.
That when the fun begins anon, just like in the dark ages.
>>
>>30317880
Feinstein for vp?

Tis but a scratch
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.