[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>20 >belive we all need to be armed to keep government
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: merica1.jpg (954 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
merica1.jpg
954 KB, 3840x2160
>20
>belive we all need to be armed to keep government in check
>no rifle
>commiefornia
>san fagcisco
/k/ I am going to buy my first rifle soon. Any advice on what I should get? 500-1000$.
>>
80% lower and palmetto state armory for a complete upper and lower parts

for extra lulz use the rent a shop bullshit they have in sf
>>
File: 1466015128898.jpg (13 KB, 318x345) Image search: [Google]
1466015128898.jpg
13 KB, 318x345
>>30311683
>>
>>30311683
Better get yourself a skurry salt gun while you still can.

Whenever the government tries to say that its citizens don't "need" or "shouldn't have" something is a pretty good reason for you to quick acquire one.

Do what >>30311707
said and get an 80 percent lower and build it yourself. That way when they decide t start coming for people's guns you won't have yours on a convenient Commiefornian list.
>>
Move your life somewhere else and never look back. Come back then to /k/ when you have done so.
>>
>>30311707
rent shop? Can you explain?
>>
>>30311683
>Abraham Lincoln
>defending the constitution

That faggot is partly responsible of our current bloated and parasitic federal government kid.
>>
File: best president.jpg (93 KB, 960x750) Image search: [Google]
best president.jpg
93 KB, 960x750
>>30311683
>shit tier president
>sitting on American flag
>garbage VFG
>not holding Constitution or Bill of Rights

>California

Why am I not surprised?

In all honesty though, once you uncuck yourself go and buy an 80% lower and a jig to finish it.

http://www.80percentarms.com/ is a good place to start

You'll need a drill, preferably a decent amperage corded one, and a router. If you don't have either, I would buy the drill from a pawn shop, and look at renting the router from someplace like Home Depot or Lowe's, if they have them.

You can buy complete uppers and ammo and have them delivered to your door, no FFL or Califag bullshit.
>>
>>30311755
Sorry, my mind is a piece of shit today

google SF Tech Shop
>>
>>30311683
>California

mini14
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2861x3814) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2861x3814
>>
>>30312782
what company?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.