[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are you buying before the next rush?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Collection_1.jpg (531 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Collection_1.jpg
531 KB, 3264x2448
So /k/, we know a rush is on and will probably only go faster as these fags keep screaming for "common sense gun control" and all that bullshit.

So what are you stocking up for before the next panic sets in?

I myself ordered a few things:

Lee 9mm dies
Lee .223 dies
Ammo trays
Tumbler
Media
Zcorr anti corrosion bags for small parts and 1 rifle bag
3 more pmags
80% AR lower
15rd Hi-Power mag

What did you get?
>>
Just bought a reloading setup, another lower/upper/lpk, and some mags. I'm getting some 80% lowers, including .308, and a few more uppers and LPKs.
>>
>>30308680

Nice, sounds like you think they will target ARs. That's why I got a 80% lower, sounds like they are going to try to go after certain models.
>>
>>30308663
I have an AK draco pistol on layaway that I'm picking up next week.
>>
>>30308712

They will probably go after "dem ebil babby killin' automatic assault pistols".

Make sure you got ammo and mags to feed it komrade.
>>
I'm not rushing to buy anything. If Sandy vagina didn't do it then nothing will. I will not contribute to the problem. I have the weapons I want and the ammo to keep them fed for the remainder of my life.
>>
>>30308770

I'm not talking about panic buying. I'm talking about buying before a panic.

Not everyone has a lifetime supply of ammo.
>>
>>30308663
while i'm not going to be panic buying, i do plan on buying some .38 long colt and more powder making supplies.
>>
>>30308663
I'm in australia. There's a fucking anti-gun statement/new story every fucking week.

I'll stick to plinking with my 22 as it is, it's already too fucking expensive to buy shit as it is in this economy and culture.
>>
Kinda want a CZ EVO
moar M193
>>
>>30308663
those "fags" are the ones buying the guns ya dolt
>>
>>30308663
Nothing, because I'm a poorfag and can't afford a new raifu right now.
>>
I'm a shotgun shooter/Hunter, will my shotguns and shells get fucked with?

I wasn't buying guns/ammo during Sandy hook so I don't know about panic buying.
>>
>>30309003
12 gauge Birdloads, anything in 20 and calibers like .270 and 25-06 will in all likelyhood remain untouched.

it's also too early in their game to ban shotguns. that will come later.

You're fine. though you may have to do buckshot and slug hunting online.
>>
>>30308663

1000 rounds of 7.62x39
2000 rounds of .223
500 rounds of 9mm
10 pmags
1 stripped anderson lower.
1 Bear Creek Arsenal AR-15
1 DDI AK-47
>>
>>30309036
Thanks for the info man.

>it's also too early in their game to ban shotguns. that will come later.

Yep, now it's "assault weapons" but if they get their way it will be "Muh high bore pumpguns that don't even need to be aimed".

Progressivism is a mental illness.
>>
>>30309205
>Thanks for the info man.
No problem. the only thing i bothered shooting for like, a year after sandy hook was my 12 gauge and my nugget because everything else was stupid expensive to feed.

shot more 7 1/2 and #2 shot than i'd like to admit. But Turkey Loads are always cheap if you want to feel the kick of a good slug or 000 buck without the price.
>>
>>30309260
Yeah I was looking at a case of some #2 the other day, want to get that but gotta wait for pay day.

>critters might not get a face full of .15 lead balls because leftists gonna left

Our state seems like a pyramid scheme designed to take our money at gun point to pay people to pass laws to take more stuff at gunpoint. Seriously.
>>
>>30309790
>Yeah I was looking at a case of some #2
I love me some 2 shot. it's the first round in my HD snack pack, along with 4 rounds of buck and a slug.

Of course, where i live i'm more worried about coyotes or other varmints trying to kill my chickens or cat than any of the 2 legged kind.
>>
>>30309956
Coyotes are a problem where I am too, I haven't seen any yet but they're getting into people's trash and a neighbor down the road had their chained up dog attacked.
>>
File: 1446492138181.jpg (109 KB, 700x707) Image search: [Google]
1446492138181.jpg
109 KB, 700x707
>>30308663
Hi cap magz n bulletz yo

pic related
>>
Just bought one of these today.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/century-arms-zastava-pap-m85-np-semi-automatic-556x45mm-10-barrel-30-rounds?a=1821505

I'd prefer one in 7.62 but can't beat the price
>>
>>30309790
Seems like? That's the definition of government..
>>
>>30308663
Don't have the money for another gun. Maybe some more ammo.
>>
Deffo plan on getting an AR before NFA 2: Electric Boogaloo, other than that, 2 stocks and mags for SKS, and maybe some stupid accessories for shits and giggles.
>>
>>30308804
>I'm not talking about panic buying. I'm talking about buying before a panic.
Wouldn't that involve waiting for the current panic to pass? If you're buying now you are panic buying.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.