[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help picking a new camo since the company I bought my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: partizan.jpg (408 KB, 1239x878) Image search: [Google]
partizan.jpg
408 KB, 1239x878
I need help picking a new camo since the company I bought my current BDU from shipped me the wrong one (I asked for ATACS FG and instead they shipped me the ironically more expensive ATACS AU) and I've been using it for about a year now. Well although patch space is nice and all I figured that what's more important is that I blend in. So I thought you guys could help me out.

So far I am looking at Partizan or Berezka/SURMAK as I live in the woodlands.

What do you guys recommend?
>>
>>30308586
>Partizan or Berezka/SURMAK
Tha fuck? Just buy MARPAT or something. We know you're american, it's cheaper, it works much better.
>>
>>30308692
I dunno though, I don't want to wear an American uniform because I feel that it's kinda disrespectful to the people that earned it
>>
>>30308692

This man speaks the truth. In the US, MARPAT works better. Partizan/Berezka are made for Russian forests and steppes.

If you desperately want to use Russian stuff(i'd understand that), go with Partizan
>>
>>30308697
It's not a uniform as long as you don't wear any insignia, it's just camo clothing.

People don't "earn" MARPAT
>>
>>30308697
>I feel that it's kinda disrespectful to the people that earned it
I really wouldn't if I were you, but hey whatever. You don't want ATACS FG anymore? That shit works great.
>>
>>30308707
Fair point
>>
>>30308713
No they accidentally gave me ATACS AU instead of FG, I have AU.
>>
>>30308721
Yes, I know. Now you're talking about buying an expensive set of Russian camouflage clothes when you could just buy a set of ATACS FG.
>>
>>30308744
it's only like 20 bucks for milsurp Partizan or SURMAK
>>
>>30308751
>20 bucks
Where?
>>
>>30308759
lowest I could find on Ebay is 40, still cheaper than a set of ATACS
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Russian-Army-Partizan-SS-Summer-Oversuit-Jacket-Pants-all-sizes-Best-price-/231966241613?hash=item360243f34d:g:gYcAAOSwKIpWDs9Y
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.