[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are effective and legal (Germany) weapons for self-defence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10
File: self-defense-furniture.jpg (71 KB, 468x445) Image search: [Google]
self-defense-furniture.jpg
71 KB, 468x445
What are effective and legal (Germany) weapons for self-defence at home? Lets assume someone breaks into my house and threatens me and my families life while stealing my stuff. I guess pepper spray is not the right thing to use as this could affect myself and just makes the criminal more aggressive.

Or is the best way to just stay calm, call the police and let him steal my things? How can I be sure that he doesn't want to harm us physically?

I have never really thought about those things because until some months ago my village was 100% safe. There was not even a need to lock the door. But recently there were more and more burglaries (and I'm pretty sure you know why).

Thanks for any help.
>>
>>30307759
> Someone
> one

Kick his ass op. You outnumber him. Also buy a better door that isn't made of cardboard
>>
>>30307759
Stab him in the fucking neck, bro.
>>
>>30307759
Being European myself, and knowing a little bit of German laws, you are almost better off not using any actual weapons. Even pepperspray can be illegal in some countries, unless you have a license. There are some license free protection sprays on the market though.

Just get a small baseball bat, and make sure not to bash any attacker's skull. Also remember to state clearly that you were scared for your life, and that you demanded the attacker to leave, being unable to escape yourself.
>>
>Germany

You're probably legally obligated to fellate them.
>>
File: 100% legal.jpg (49 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
100% legal.jpg
49 KB, 700x700
>>30307813
>Being European myself, and knowing a little bit of German laws, you are almost better off not using any actual weapons. Even pepperspray can be illegal in some countries, unless you have a license. There are some license free protection sprays on the market though

Are you retarded? What kind of shithole requires a license to use pepperspray?

Pepperspray in all kinds, gas, fog, gel, are totally legal in Germany. You can even get those 1/2 liter cannisters.

>>30307759

And that's your answer, OP. Get pepperspray. Gel is the best, very accurate. Stops everyone, except they wear protection. Which they won't, in 99.99% of cases.
Everything else, bats, batons, knives, will just get you in trouble. You'd have to move into close combat to use those, and if you're not trained with them, it's way more likely you'll end up beaten or stabbed yourself.

Pepperspray doesn't require training and is by far more effective. With a large cannister of pepper fog, you can easily fight of a whole soccer team of thugs.

I'm serious. Everything else but pepperspray is a very dumb decision.
>>
>>30307818

Germany has one of the best self defence laws in the free world, even some US states can't compete.

It's full stand your ground. You don't have to run, you don't have to do what they say, you're allowed to do fucking everything if you are threatened - or have to help someone else, who's threatened.

“A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.”

If someone's breaking into your house, you have the right to defend yourself and your property. A few years ago, a Hells Angel shot a cop who tried to break into his house. He thought that cop was some thug going to kill him, and when they've been working on his door, he just shouted "fuck off". They didn't identify themselves, so he shot through the door and killed one of them. He's been spoken innocent by Germany's highest court.

>http://www.stern.de/panorama/stern-crime/polizist-erschossen-bundesgericht-spricht-hells-angel-frei-3875278.html
>>
>>30307759
get a sabre or something
>>
File: cane-woman-logo-201x188.jpg (31 KB, 201x188) Image search: [Google]
cane-woman-logo-201x188.jpg
31 KB, 201x188
just get a cane
>>
>>30307759
Improvised shit like your pic would be a great idea. At least that end table thing. If you can't get guns he can't either. Rush his ass with rebar, a bat, big stabby things.

>get cricket bat
>get some vhb adhesive tape (look it up, real tough shit)
>get some chain with small links
>get screws that fit snugly within the chain link

>apply tape to the bat all over
>take some of the screws and work them into the chain links
>start wrapping the chain around the bat
>make sure that the screws are pointing outward
>keep mashing the chain into the adhesive for about 15 minutes
>the type suggested works better over time
>let it rest for about a week for best hold

>go maul some refugees
>>
File: pfeffergel.jpg (23 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
pfeffergel.jpg
23 KB, 600x300
>>30307759
>I guess pepper spray is not the right thing to use as this could affect myself and just makes the criminal more aggressive

Dude, the exact opposite. Everything else but pepperspray requires a lot of training and expierence to be used without any danger for yourself, pepperspray is extremly reliable as a self defence weapon. The only thing more effective is an actual gun.

If you don't buy the cheapest fog crap, it's not even possible to harm yourself. Buy Gel. It's 100% safe and effective, if you're not mentally handicaped.

And it won't "just make them more agressive", it will fucking stop everyone who's not wearing a gasmask.

If you want to be 100% sure, get peppergel and a telescopic baton. Read some stuff about how to use the baton, and train at a sandbag or something. Then, if SHTF, you use the peppergel and move in with your baton. FUCKING EVERYONE is easily brought down after you use peppergel on him. Just move in and hit his ankles, neck or head - that's it. Also, get some wire ties to secure them, once they're down.

Just believe me, i've been working as a doorman for 8 years. Peppergel and maybe some backup, but ALWAYS FUCKING PEPPERGEL. In every situation, whatever you encounter.
>>
>>30307868
>>30307882
>>30307911

Don't listen to the clueless shitposters. Stuff like that will just get you hurt, robbed, killed and/or raped - with your own autistic "self defence tool".

Just get pepperspray or -gel.
>>
Thanks a lot for your advices. Appreciate it. Sounds like I'm going to get some peppergel.
>>
No OP but i have a question similar enough to not warrant a new thread: Let's say i live in a shithole country where pepperspray is illegal even for cops to use. what's my next best option? only thing I have right now is a old walther .177 (4.5 mm) pellet gun but that won't even break bare skin.
>>
>>30307924
The only shitposter here is you, a sword is an extremely deadly weapon. Telling him it will 'get him hurt' makes you just as bad as a gun grabber saying your gun will just be used against you in a mugging.

Obviously pepperspray is a good idea but you have serious problems if you think having a weapon as effective as a sword for home defence makes you 'autistic'. A guy in South America defeated multiple home invaders without training while using a shitty wall hanger katana for gods sake.
>>
>>30307915
>The only thing more effective is an actual gun

Actually, if you're not living in fucking Uganda, i think pepperspray is a better home defence weapon than a gun.

Pepperspray will disable them for sure. With a gun, there's still a high chance they'll be hit, but not fully disabled. Of course, you can always empty a whole mag to be sure. If you don't want to do that, there's always a high chance of a burglar still being able to attack you, even if he's hit once or twice. Also, you're always on the safe side of law when you're using pepperspray or equivalents.

In case you're a poorfag OP, don't spare money when it comes to pepperspray. Peppergel can be expensive, but it's totally worth it. Don't get pepperfog for home defence, you'll just end up having contamined your whole floor/room and being unable to move around.
And never, just never, think about getting CS gas or something else but red pepper products. That shit is unreliable as fuck, and won't stop a motivated attacker. Peppergel will.
>>
>>30307938
How fucked are you if you use lethal force in home defence?
>>
>>30307947
>defending swords as home defence weapons for untrained folks

kek

you're either trolling and trying to get OP killed, or a full grown autist

>>30307938

Just get some somewhere, illegaly. If that's not possible, you'll need to put some time into training and learning how to effectively use a knife or a baton.
>>
>>30307960
>defending swords as home defence weapons for untrained folks

I did no such thing. Just fed up of ignorant shits like you who keep shitting on swords despite how effective they are when used properly. There is nothing autistic about something that works.

And knives are inferior to swords for home defence if he is going to use anything with a blade. Just as likely to get blood all over your house but it has less reach than a crowbar or a baseball bat and won't stop someone as quickly. And if the home invader has a knife he is now in a knife fight, well done.
>>
File: mighty swordgif.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
mighty swordgif.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>30307947
>Telling him it will 'get him hurt' makes you just as bad as a gun grabber saying your gun will just be used against you in a mugging

Your logic is shit. It's just a logical advice to say using a weapon that requires full contact, without any training, will most likely get you hurt or killed. Doesn't mean i want to take your katanas, don't worry.

Even a fucking gun is safer to use for home defence than any melee weapon.

>you have serious problems if you think having a weapon as effective as a sword for home defence makes you 'autistic'

kek, capped
>>
>>30307954
By word of Law i only get to use as much force as needed to subdue a attacker. If i go over that very fuzzy line i'd probably get hit with a assault charge.
If i use lethal force in a situation where my life is in definite danger i could get away with it, though i'd probably have to at least go down to the station and explain my actions in great detail to a very interested officer.
>>
>>30307983
Dude, are you drunk or something? A sword as home defence is fucking retarded, unless it's your hobby or something.
It's expensive if you want an actual good one, it's huge and fucking ugly if you don't want a sword on your wall, and it requires a lot of training. One bad move and you're disarmed, and even if you don't hurt yourself, you'll find yourself with a burglar who's wielding your sword and knows you just tried to kill him with it.

>when used properly

That's the fucking point. If OP isn't some weeabo or medieval fag, who's training with his sword every few days, it's a fucking bad advice to tell him to get a sword for home defence.
>>
>>30307953
>robber sticks around after multiple gunshots

How paranoid are you? Jesus christ.
>>
>>30307983

Let's say, there's three junkies breaking into OP's house. They are armed with knives and batons. OP wakes up and hears the three guys downstairs, here are the options:

a. OP grabs his sword from the wall, and runs down the stairs. The 3 guys are standing there, ready to fight. OP is moving in, trying to disable the guy with the knive. Now, OP will either get attacked by the other two at a time if he manages to take out the first one, or he'll make a wrong step in such a stressfull situation, and is disarmed. Now the three guys can do fucking everything with him, and they're fucking angry.

b. OP grabs his peppergel from his nightstand. He's running down the stairs, once he's half down them, he's sending three targeted volleys at their faces - or just sprays the whole fucking area. The three junkies are disabled, screaming, lying on the floor. They either try to flee, or OP can easily move in and disable them by kicks or an improvised weapon, like a lamp. They have no chance to defend themselves. OP can chill and wait for the cops
>>
>>30307759
I think Germany need not worry as much as Murica
>US 63% white kek
>>
>>30307996
So he should use a knife instead? Which takes just as much training but has less reach, cannot be used to defend yourself with as easily and is less effective. Brilliant advice there.

'One bad move'? Do you have any fucking idea how hard it is to take a sword off of someone while you are unarmed and they are swinging it at you?

>>30307985
Having a weapon is better than not having a weapon, its going to get 'full contact' whether you like it or not. Now stop being immature and shitting on a weapon because of your own ignorance.

>>30307995
Get a baton then if you cannot get pepper spray.
>>
>>30308012
I'm German, we like to think through every possible scenario. To be 100% sure, and have every possibility covered. Just in case.
>>
>>30307985
>>30307983
>>30307996
Kek, don't feed the trolls.
If he wants to hypothetically swing a longsword in tight dark spaces with loved ones potentially nearby, let him be, he is obviously more retarded than any of us can truly comprehend.
>>
>>30308018
>So he should use a knife instead

No, fucking pepperspray or peppergel. What the fuck else.

And like i said, maybe a baton - it's way easier to learn how to use a telescopic baton, than it is to learn how to use a sword.

Dude, like i said. If you like swords and know how to use them, fine. Go on, that's cool. And a really deadly weapon, i don't say anything else.

But don't advice someone who's not into swords to use them as home defence. That's fucking retarded.
>>
>>30308019
I can tell you, as a South African, if you start shooting, niggers climb right back out the fucking window, even if they have guns too.
No one wants your TV/wife that badly, especially if you are expecting to not only scare, but actually hit them.
If they are gonna keep coming through multiple gunshots at near point-blank range, your pepper spray doesn't stand a chance.
>>
>>30307759
Letting anyone just come in and steal your belongings has never shown to be safer than standing up for yourself. Always stand and fight, never cower in the corner
>>
>>30308032
You just told him to learn how to use a knife in your god damned post.

I never said it should be used without training or that he should not buy pepper spray. All I did was correct a retard who said using a sword to defend yourself would somehow be more likely to get you hurt than your attacker. You can protest all you like, that is the exact same logic gun grabbers use to dismiss guns as a self defence tool.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 288x269) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 288x269
>>30308059
Nigro, not even that anon, but if you genuinely feel like swirling around in the dark with a long sharp object in close quarters to your family is a good idea, you need help.
Guns make sense, you point in one direction and shoot, they would also be dismissable as self defense weapons if they required wind ups and follow throughs which potentially endanger anyone in your periferal, and stand a chance at simply getting stuck in that nightstand you always forget is there.
>>
>>30308078
>but if you genuinely feel like shooting in the dark with a gun in close quarters to your family is a good idea, you need help.

Its the exact same thing, how are you this dense? You don't swirl swords around like a god damn parade baton. And 'winding up' swords in combat is a movie thing, a cutlass or a shortsword of some kind would be used with thrusts or small cuts indoors and it would be kept in front of you. You wouldn't swing it over your head like a sledgehammer.

Nobody who recommends guns here is suggesting it be done without training, the same goes for any weapon.
>>
>>30308116
>precise thrusts or cuts
>in the dark
>against multiple opponents

Kek, how are you this retarded? What possible training would allow you to fight blind, with inadequate tools, against multiple opponents.
You must be a massive fedoralord if you genuinely believe you are gonna Zoro your way through a few home invaders with a rapier in the dark.
>>
>>30308217
Put on the lights you retard. Do you live in a cave or something? How is your house so dark you can't see anything?
>>
>>30308228
>home being invaded
>better turn on my lights to give up my only advantage (surprise)

Wew lad, you have never even had someone break in, have you?
>>
>>30308232
Of course not, I live in Finland, not Detroit, for christ's sake. It's never dark enough to not see properly, unless you've been staring at a lamp for the past hour.
>>
File: 11.jpg (36 KB, 545x467) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
36 KB, 545x467
>>30307759
Breed of peace. No contest.
>>
>>30308252
>Finland self defense
It all makes sense now desu.
I lived in Cape Town for years, had 4 breakins, 2 of which ended up in shoot outs.
When you wake up to clattering in your house, I can tell you, you can't see shit. You can barely tell where the sound is coming from exactly, you slide out of bed, sitting quietly and working out what the fuck you are gonna do.
I can tell you, in that instance, a sword is gonna do nothing for you. You will be panicked, you will not be thinking straight, you will be worrying what is going to happen to your kids + wife if you fail.
What you want is something heavy to slam against your wall, while you shout downstairs that you fucking kill the first one to come up and that you have called the cops. This is where I pop off the first shot if I have a gun.
If they don't gtfo at this point, you want something you can swing without giving a fuck in the dark, so not a sword, as you run the risk of getting it stuck.
If they come up the stairs/down the hall, you listen until they are right by the door, as they will slow down to try and look round the corner, and then you run out screaming and hitting like a madman.
>inb4 have I tested it
Nah, but if you have presumably heavily armed men hellbent on killing you, and you don't have a gun, this is literally your best chance at saving your family.
>>
>>30308263
>one day goes berserk and eats your daughter's face
Totally worth it. He dindu nuffin.
>>
>>30308286
>It all makes sense now
Maybe, but I don't really share my countrymen's sentiments about the burglars' lives being more valuable than my earthly posessions. I assume that anyone breaking into my home while I'm home is after my blood and I treat them as such. Too bad I live in a suicide apartment, so I'd be face to face with anyone breaking in. Not much room for planning or tactics.
>>
>>30308333
Fuck are you even worried about breakins for then man?
Why bother with swords or bats, just have a sturdy door and buy a deadbolt.
>>
>>30308362
I'm not worried. I'm a strong 6 foot man. My door is thick, solid, outwards opening and I own nothing worth risking your life over. Maybe you're mistaking me for some other posters.
>>
It still saddens me that you can be tried or defending yourself in your own home. Jesus, I couldn't feel safe like that. A mans home is his castle.
>>
>>30308374
Then why have a fucking opinion on self defense in your home if you have zero experience?
>>
>>30308396
>why have an opinion on anything if you've no firsthand experience of it
Are you drunk or stupid?
>>
>>30307849
Another day another Germanbro asking about self defence that's fucked up. Just reclaim your country back, guys

Also get a fucking chainsaw.
>>
>>30307759
>and threatens me and my families life
a gun
>>
>>30308384
and the German law says exactly that.

see
>>30307849

Or are you talking about some 3rd world shithole without a citizen friendly constitution?
>>
>>30308014
What's so damn good about that pepper gel?
>>
>>30308404
Yep, I am gonna say that.
What is the problem here?
>>
A US visa and plane ticket

God help us
>>
>>30307829
>germans wanting to use gas again

Oy vey.
>>
File: gel2.jpg (36 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
gel2.jpg
36 KB, 500x347
>>30308490
It has the same extreme effect on skin, eys and respiratory tract as pepperspray, but it's way more effective. It's a concentrated beam, not fog that affects the whole area. It's effective even at a range of 10 meters, and when it hits and the target is trying to rub it off, it just gets worse and more sticky. And you can fight a whole fucking group of thugs, without even getting close.

Maximum damage, maximum range, minimal collateral damage, minimal danger of self harming.

It's just so damn good, been using it at work the last years. Perfect self and home defence weapon.

I tried that shit myself, it's fucking hell. It's probably the most painfull experience i ever had, you can't breath because it fucking hurts so much, you can't open your eyes because they hurt so much, your whole skin is burning like fucking Freddie Krueger's. And it takes hours and semi-professional treatment to get rid of it, my skin's still been itching the next day.
>>
>>30308421

Don't mistake this, it's not like Germany is a fucking warzone now. Just look at the fucking statistics, people are just panicking.

Germany is a smaller than Texas, but there's 90 million people living here. There's always been a lot of criminality.

>>30308498

kek, like the US would be a safer place
>>
>>30308518
Seems nice then. Sadly something like that is illegal to buy here without a applying for a license first.
>>
>>30307849
>mfw if someone crosses your patch of land you can kill EM and get off due to castle laws
mint
>>
>>30308592

Theoretically yes, but it's not that easy in many cases. You're allowed to kill someone if he's about to kill you, or hurt you real bad. But besides that, you're basically allowed to do everything. You can't just shoot everyone trespassing, they have to threaten you real bad. If they just refuse to leave, you can use all kinds of force, but not kill them, or break their bones or something, there has to be some proportionality.

In that particular Hells Angels case, the guy could proof to the court that he received believable death threats. So when the cops were trying to raid his house and didn't identify themselves as cops, he was "allowed" to shoot, even without a warning shot or anything like that - because he could proof that he felt his life threatened. A criminal killing a cop and spoken innocent by the highest court, that would never be possible anywhere else, not even in the US.

I fucking love German self and home defence laws
>>
>>30308652
Here in Texas, cases like that don't even make it to the highest court

http://www.infowars.com/murder-charges-dropped-against-man-who-killed-cop-in-no-knock-raid/
(Yeah I know, infowars is shit, but still)
>>
>>30308738
Well yes, i should have wrote "many US states"
>>
File: Reddit Triggered.png (831 KB, 971x2160) Image search: [Google]
Reddit Triggered.png
831 KB, 971x2160
>>30308652
>not even in the US

LOL

Nigger here in Texas we have Taco stand owners shooting homeless degenerates stealing their tip jars and the case doesn't even go to court. The gun used doesn't even get taken up for evidence.

We have had ex-marines shoot and kill hookers for not providing "services rendered" and get off scot free. Guy even got his AK back after a couple years in the evidence dept.

In Texas, you can shoot and kill anyone that commits a violent felony, anywhere anytime, and after dusk you can shoot any fleeing thief or burglar in the back regardless of whether or not they have committed a felony. Even cops have been shot by armed citizens and the citizens got off.

German self-defense laws are only good as compared to the rest of Europe. Even California and New York are stand your ground states ffs, and while owning a gun in both is restricted you can still own them without the bullshit of Germany's gunlaws, where fucking lasers are banned, gun purchases have to be "pre-approved", and there is actual legal limit to the number of guns you can own.
>>
>>30307759
I have a friend who is in same situation, he says the police take a day or so to come and don't do anything.

He got a gun from black market, I don't know if you can do that but I wouldn't advise pepper spray, it can blow back on you and is very unpleasant.

Some type of homemade spear would be my first choice, or a bat

I would suggest a stronger door, lights around the house, and trimming shrubs away from windows as well, to act as a deterrent, and you should encourage neighbors to do the same now that you are getting all that Soros-funded vibrancy
>>
>>30308738
Have you bought the Alex jones water filter yet?
>>
>>30307829
That teenage girl got in trouble for pepperspraying a rapist immigrant.
>>
File: nope.gif (430 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
nope.gif
430 KB, 160x160
>>30309001
You're not American.
>>
>>30307911
>if law abiding citizens can't get guns neither can law breaking criminals

LOL
>>
>>30309033
That was Austria
>>
>>30309047
That worked out great for the UK, didn't it?
>>
>>30309090
Sort of has worked out okay. The only criminals with guns here are organised crime gangs (not breaking into your home) or the odd urban youth getting shot in the slums. There is absolutely no incentive to use a gun in a burglary here as nobody else has them, not to mention the 10+ years you'll serve if you get caught.
>>
>>30309176
How many innocent lives lost are acceptable? One, two, a hundred?

You fucking leftist pacifists sicken me.
>>
>>30308965
>Nigger here in Texas we have Taco stand owners shooting homeless degenerates stealing their tip jars and the case doesn't even go to court. The gun used doesn't even get taken up for evidence.

>We have had ex-marines shoot and kill hookers for not providing "services rendered" and get off scot free. Guy even got his AK back after a couple years in the evidence dept.

>In Texas, you can shoot and kill anyone that commits a violent felony, anywhere anytime, and after dusk you can shoot any fleeing thief or burglar in the back regardless of whether or not they have committed a felony. Even cops have been shot by armed citizens and the citizens got off.

What kind of savage would want shit like that, what the fuck. This is the 21st century, you remember?
I'd prefer the German self defence laws
>>
>>30309033
>>30309070

Source? Sounds like bullshit
>>
>>30309176
>as nobody else has them

a few days ago a labour politician got shot, you rmember m8?
>>
>>30309351
Yeah you'd prefer getting raped by a nigger or sand coon but you don't speak for all of us
>>
>>30309001
>I wouldn't advise pepper spray, it can blow back on you and is very unpleasant
read the fucking thread nigger
>>
>>30309384
I'm talking about the laws you fucking illiterate, what do they have to do with raping niggers

when a rape victim doesn't defend herself, it's her own fucking fault, not the law's

Germany's self defence law gives you the right to fucking kill a rapist
>>
>>30309384
>"homeless get shot for trying to steal tip jars, without anyone going to court"
>you don't like that? yeah, you'd prefer to be raped

you're fucking retarded
>>
>>30307915
I suppose you could sell me some, right peppershill?
>>
>>30307759
>Germany
>Self-defense
I hear they hate bacon
>>
>>30310314
actually, that's a mistake made commonly. muslims don't "hate" pigs, it's not like they have a problem with the animal itself or are afraid of touching bacon. they just don't eat it. and that's not even all muslims, there's a lot of muslims who just give a fuck about that. just like there's more and more christians eating meat on fridays.
>>
>>30310253
No, but i could get you some tho, taxfree. I'm using it for work. We've been using batons and pepperspray for years, 4 years ago we decided to get peppergel. Shit was revolutionary. That's why i love that stuff, and love giving the advice to use it.

Glorious gel!
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.