[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this work? I suppose I should be asking /g/, but perhaps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 3dprintedrevolver.png (4 MB, 2140x1739) Image search: [Google]
3dprintedrevolver.png
4 MB, 2140x1739
How does this work? I suppose I should be asking /g/, but perhaps a fellow /k/omrade has done this before?
>>
The fuzz at the bottom is the file. PNG files are compressed to save space. Re-saving as BMP removes any compression that the PNG format may have had. You'll see an increase in file size in BMP. Removing that compression means that the fuzz is now usable.

The fuzz is a ZIP or 7zip file. At the beginning of the fuzz data there will be some data indicating that it's a zip file. The 7zip program will ignore any data before that, so it ignores the top picture portion, and it starts reading the zip file where the fuzz starts
>>
File: 1460610275549.gif (2 MB, 400x535) Image search: [Google]
1460610275549.gif
2 MB, 400x535
>>30307585
All righty then. Thanks for the info!
>>
File: 1445769279199.png (2 MB, 1276x1170) Image search: [Google]
1445769279199.png
2 MB, 1276x1170
>>30307552
I am totally retarded when it comes to computers,so I can't do it. It would be awesome if someone could do a bunch of these with plans from the Do/k/ument. Simple things,like the sheet metal derringer. Things that our brothers in nogunz countries could make for themselves.
Bumping with pic.
>>
>>30307552
These never work for me. Always comes back that the various files inside can't be opened, even the .pngs in the Renders folder of this one seems borked.
>>
I would love it if they could make a revolver rifle someday.

>>30308272
Works fine for me with paint.net and 7-zip.

Did you remember to save it in 24-bit BMP and not auto-bit BMP?
>>
>>30307611
>i would use this arm to hold a spitter bottle
>>
File: mfw.jpg (27 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
27 KB, 500x281
>mfw that looks like a Nerf
>>
>>30308272
do you have the software to read sla files?
>>
>>30307552
Just go to fosscad and get it directly.
>>
>>30308505
This
>>
>>30308667
>>30308505
Not many chewers on /k/. Atleast I don't see it much in ATF threads. What's your preferred?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.