[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /k/. Would a /k/raut be present who can tell me about gun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 5
File: Told.png (325 KB, 600x652) Image search: [Google]
Told.png
325 KB, 600x652
Hi /k/. Would a /k/raut be present who can tell me about gun laws in Germany? I need to know, in brief, what firearms are legal there and under what conditions - but I can't seem to find a good, to-the-point source for some elusive reason. Answers and or links would be appreciated, thank you in advance.
>>
Only the muslims are allowed firearms as to not offend them and their peaceful religion :^)
>>
>>30306191
I specifically posted here and not on /pol/ or /int/ to avoid that kind of response. Ironic.

But now that it's been said I can probably tell you that the migrant situation is part of the reason why I ask.
>>
>>30306229
Calm down m8 I'm just havin a giggle.
>>
>>30306260
It's cool, I even laughed myself. Just something of a touchy subject is all.
>>
>>30306127
I'm not a pro on this and some other anon might help you out more.
Theres 2 conditions hunting and sports shooting (and collecting but thats hard to get).
On sports shooting you have to find a gun club and be active in it and the gun (category of gun) you want to buy has to be shot there.
Hunters aren't limited on rifles or shotguns but are only allowed to own 3 handguns.
No full auto guns allowed whatsoever, obviously.
>>
I, as a German citizen, can confirm it is 100% cucktier and is near impossible to get even a simple weapon for anything other than hunting and target sport shooting
>>
>>30306324
>>30306346
Thanks to you both, good to have a German in the thread for this. So if one were to join his gun club and register(?) a sporting rifle there, he could have that but be forced to leave it at the club? Or could he basically leave the ammo there and keep the gun at home? What about smaller weapons than a sporting rifle? Are pistols/revolvers common at all?
>>
>>30306383
Im certain ALL guns have to be locked in a cabinet, chest, etc of some sort at the building of the gun club. Also pistols are uncommon since they arent used for hunting much here and competitive rifle shooting is much more popular than competitive pistol shooting
>>
>>30306383
There are also some illegal gun sellers in Germany but you dont want that. Point is, these gun laws suck since you can obviously see these "refugees" still end up with guns
>>
>>30306383
you can keep ammo and the gun at home but have to keep both in seperate gun safes.
there are yearly(?) controls where some guy comes over to your house and checks on you if keep it stored as the law demands.
The weapons are registered not at the club but on a 'county'-level government agency.
Pistol competition shooting is rather common, revolver not so much i think, but depends on the club where you are.
>>
>>30306455
I thought you had to keep them locked up at the club? maybe it depends on the state... Also in my state rifle shooting is much more popular than pistol shooting, of course all this does depend on region
>>
>>30306383
Also you have to be in a minimum number of events to keep your hunting/sporting license otherwise you have to forfeit or sell your guns. A lot of places dont check this though...
>>
>>30306428
>>30306450
>>30306455
That's an insane amount of control. The government must be fucking terrified of their people. Oddly enough that's reassuring in a way.

But thank you all for the input at any rate. As for the illegal guns, I just read that apparently illegal gun ownership is rather high. Where do they get the hardware from? Poland? France?
>>
>>30306478
Either countries where its more legal or its made in secret buildings where they make them from untraceable materials like polymer, V ICE used to have a vid on it but I cant find it... There are a lot of misconceptions and you can get a pretty fair range of weapons, the problem is all the requirements to own them and shit...
>>
>>30306478
The thing is too, if you use the gun for self defense the govt will tear you a new one
>>
>>30306478
ALSO, I think in the upcoming elections someone right wing will surely be elected so maybe they will be able to change some things
>>
File: Foto 16.05.16 14 19 56.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
Foto 16.05.16 14 19 56.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
Ok guys.
There are two options.

Option 1.
You get into a gunshooting club and you have to be an active member for about 1 year to geht your own guns. Which you can store at home in a safe.

Option 2.
You have to do a hunting license. Which takes about 2-3 weeks. Than you can have nearly any weapon you want....but you are limited to semi auto only and 2 Handguns.

BTW: you can have your handgung and your longun loaded in a category B safe all the time.....just saying....

I know that, because i am a hunter.

SHTF outfit for proof.
Chestrig is missing....
>>
>>30306478

this is bullshit!
These guys never visited me.....and i'm a hunter for several years now.
Please don't talk shit you know nothing about, guys.
>>
>>30306535
The funny thing is, you can have magazines bigger than in some American states
>>
>>30306545
Yeah, I think that boogeyman inspector guy is bs too.
>>
>>30306474
>>30306498
>>30306515
>>30306523
>>30306535
Thanks again, this has been very informative. Can just anybody do a hunting license? Or do you have to prove that you depend on it for a living (like someone told me is the case in some countries)?
>>
>>30306560

no, everybody can do this!
Just don't have a criminal record!
That's all.
>>
>>30306478
>drive into czech republic
>buy cz or skorpion+ammo
>hide it
>drive back to germany
>>
>>30306560
Anyone can get a hunting license, its just up to whether youre a dick that doesnt ear what he kills or not
>>
>>30306566
*eat, also so close to quads :( If you have anymore questions I can answer
>>
>>30306535

wow....germany seems to be not so cucked after all.

At least some guys seem to be able to defend themselfs.
>>
>>30306563
>>30306564
>>30306566
No crime record, Czech Republic, dicks. Got it.

So one last question: What weapon loadout would you recommend to an aspiring hunter? >>30306535 s pic includes a sexy one, but I am too much of a layman to identify the arms.
>>
>>30306599
Yeah, people really blow German gun laws out of proportion, its not as easy and free as the US but its not ultra cucklord like the UK, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaqgRBBCT-M this is in Germany as extra proof of not 100% cuckness
>>
>>30306601
Weapon wise id say start with something simple like a CZ hunting rifle instead of right off the bat tacticool, just in case you do something wrong and they cant put extra shit on you for being "armed to the teeth with mil grade gear!" then after a year or so of getting used to it go get yourself some dank stuff. Gear wise go to one of the hundreds of surplus stores and buy yourself some flecktarn stuff, flecktarn is best camo, remember that...
>>
>>30306632
And if you want to handgun hunt I recommend a scoped Redhawk or something along that line
>>
>>30306632
Capped and saved, much obliged. CZ is not a brand, I take it - just "some Czech hunting rifle"?
>>
>>30306659
CZ is a brand my friend, Česká zbrojovka, they have some high quality hunting rifles. Also you know theyre good because a lot of European armies use their sidearms
>>
>>30306659
Nevermind, fucked up the online search. Beautiful weapon.
>>
>>30306679
Alright, that -is- convincing. I'll make sure to check for one when I can.
>>
>>30306690
Probably some of the best traditional hunting rifles in the EU, when you get to the point of tacticool guns I recommend HK if you have a lot of money to spare. The best part is you dont have to get the cucked down US version that can only be sold in .22lr
>>
>>30306705
Lot of money, not so much. Lot of interest, yes. Isn't HK a really big brand? What model would I be looking for there?
>>
>>30306717
Yes, very big, many special forces, swat, armies and police use it world wide. I recommend a simple MP5, Hk91, Hk 416-417 and the like. It really depends whether you want it for fun or for hunting
>>
>>30306722
Fun as in sport shooting? I suppose I would actually go out hunting with a HK that can make Americans jealous.
>>
>>30306738
Sport shooting yes, the Hk 91 is popular in competitive sport shooting, of course those are the €20,000+ ultra modded ones. If you look it up you can see some really cool Hk weapon builds
>>
>>30306757
I will do that. Just to be sure, which is your recommendation for hunting? The MP5?
>>
>>30306515
This is bullshit. You are allowed to use absolutely anything for self defense, if it's an appropriate situation. If the attacker runs after you pull a weapon you shouldn't shoot him, otherwise you can use any even illegal weapon with no consequences (apart from the consequences of owning an illegal weapon).
>>
>>30306791
No, the 416-417

>>30306795
what I mean is that its like anywhere, you defend yourself but no matter what you will still get all sorts of shit before you can prove yourself innocent
>>
File: IMG_0717.jpg (872 KB, 2016x1512) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0717.jpg
872 KB, 2016x1512
>>30306127
Not a /k/raut, but swiss. Don't know if that works too for you...
>>
>he thinks the EU will allow him to own semi auto guns after the decision last week

u dun goofed
>>
>>30306822
>>30306822
it won't, only the sporting version is legal in germanistan. also the 55x is way overpriced and not better in any way than a standard AR.
>>
>>30306822
Nice set. I'm told you guys are even required by law to know how to handle weapons / own them, but somehow I don't think that that is true; is it?

>>30306816
So, to wit: A CZ 550 to start out with, that I then cycle out for the Hk 416-417 (as a semiautomatic at high caliber) once I cut my teeth a bit. Meanwhile two decently-powered handguns. Any ones I should be looking at starting out or can I go right at the good stuff there?
>>
>>30306852
No, not true. No such requirement.
>>
>>30306852
exactly, I recommend a scoped redhawk revolver for the high powered sidearm
>>
>>30306849
I would prefer an AR-15 too, but I'm poor and that's the guns I served with...
>>
>>30306428
Bullshit

You can store your guns at home but you must have the appropriate safes and the police can check if you store your shit any time without a warrant.
>>
>>30306873
Two of them? And is there actually a limit to how much ammo you can have around?
>>
>>30306852
>I don't think that that is true
it's not true.

>Hk 416-417
it's called mr223 and mr308.
>>
>>30306478
The absolute majority of illegal guns used to be perfectly legal ones that became illegal as gun laws got more strict. Most are some old fudd shit in an attic somewhere and the old people owning them simply didn't know about the law change or didn't care to turn the guns in.

Point is, majority of illegal guns are not criminally used illegal guns.
>>
>>30306843
Almost missed it. What did they decide, exactly?

>>30306872
>>30306891
Thanks to you too by the way. Mr308 even sounds familiar, like I've heard of it before. Probably going to get that one then.

>>30306901
Makes sense. Good to know, too.
>>
>>30306545
Just because it didn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

The agencies are just really understaffed for the idiotic task of randomly checking gun owners. If they do they check people whom they suspect to be violating requirements, like low income ghetto assis.
>>
>>30306917
>What did they decide, exactly?
ban all semi auto rifles, limit mag capacity in all guns, all deko illegal and some other shit. not sure what was decided exactly because swiss and we get a special deal so can't be bothered. if they try to fuck us via schengen we will hold a referendum and cancel schengen. fuck the eu.
>>
>>30306885
only one, not sure on ammo limit, if you live in a small town I doubt anyone will check or care anyway
>>
>>30306612
Fuck off
There is nothing good or sensitive about our laws. They are cucked to shit and it's only gonna get worse.

The only decent law is our self defense law but it's not gun related.
>>
>>30306943
chill, theyre not as bad as people say, thats all im saying
>>
>>30306953
But you are wrong, because they are exactly as bad as people are saying.
>>
>>30306963
people think they are not allowed to have any guns other than huntng rifles and can only have them locked up at a club
>>
>>30306939
I looked it up. Fuck gun control, seriously. So this probably means I can pretty much forget about it? All the online sources I can find on this are from last year.
>>
>>30306970
Ok let me move the goalposts:
They are exactly as bad as people who understand what they are talking about are saying.

Our gun laws completely defy and deny the original purpose of gun ownership, namely self protection. Therefore they are almost as bad as they can possibly get. The details are irrelevant at this point.

Yes, if you look at it only from a hunting or sport shooting perspective the laws are... possible to deal with. But the original purpose of guns and the freedom of gun ownership are completely removed.
>>
>>30306990
that guy a few posts up was fully kitted, if those sources are outdated maybe it didnt pass? or got repealed?
>>
>>30307014
tru desu
>>
>>30307021
why did it change tb h to desu
>>
>>30306990
It has not been decided.
>>
>>30307016
I found the adress of a dedicated firearms store in my area just now that seems to have them. I'll just go there, ask, and hope.

Again thanks to everyone in this thread from OP. Have a good one, /k/.
>>
>>30307035
A few weeks ago people slammed tb h a lot so some word filters were added
>>
>>30307043
You can not buy a firearm before you fulfilled all the requirements and gotten a WBK (Waffenbesitzkarte).
>>
>>30307043
good luck my friend

>>30307048
thank
>>
>>30307065
I meant "go there to ask about the legal stuff in detail". The actual weapon would of course come later.

The WBK comes with the hunting license?
>>
>>30307083
Thank you. I guess I'll actually stick around a bit now that I won't have to go to the store.
>>
>>30307090
Meant to quote >>30307039 here. If it's not decided there's a chance.
>>
>>30307090
You should friend me on steam if you have it @Airplane Lavatory, in case you have more questions or just want to discuss or something
>>
>>30307087
Better read up on the internet, I doubt a store will be very helpful.

Basically once you made a hunting license or did all the sportshooting requirements, you can apply for a WBK. You also must proof that you own proper safes and they will do a background check. If you are under 25 you must also get a psych evaluation before you can buy larger caliber rifles, not sure about pistols.

If you got all that and your background is clean you will get a WBK. With that you can buy a gun which you must register before you can pick it up.
>>
>>30307119
I sadly don't but meant to get me one for a while. I'll make a note of it though, thank you very much.
>>
>>30307124
My background should be fine. Only run-in with the law I ever had was when I got wrongly accused of shoplifting twelve years ago. The psych evaluation worries me a bit, but I don't think it should be too much of a problem.

What constitutes a proper safe for the CZ? Simply any category B?
>>
>>30307087
The most helpful would likely be to ask at a gun club that's a member of the BDMP or BDS.
The ranges will also be frequented by hunters, as DSB clubs are usually limited to a lower muzzle energy.

(the activity of DSB clubs tends to be limited to air-gun shooting or heavy drinking, often filled with sport shooting only funds afraid of black rifles)

The police checking your gun-safe is dependent on them actually having time for it, which usually isn't the case.
The problematic part about safes is that you're the only one allowed to have access to it, if you're not at home the police will ask a relatives if they can show them the contents of the safe to safe your time ...
and if the relative knows the locks combination or has access to the key, showing the contents to the police, you'll loose your license.

When it comes to current developments on the issue of gun bans the "german rifle association" has a fairly active website.
>>
>>30307156
It might be more convenient to get a more expensive category 1 safe, not having to keep the ammo and gun separated might not sound like much of an advantage (still having to be unloaded)... but it rules out making a mistake on an inspection and helps organizing things neatly.
>>
Wow, its been like 3 hours and the thread isnt deleted
>>
>>30307286
>>30307302
My document grows and grows. This is fantastic.

Unless I'm mistaken, "category 1" would be "Einbruchschutzklasse 1"?
>>
File: 1457768915890.jpg (50 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
1457768915890.jpg
50 KB, 540x405
>>30306346
Oh Klaus.. you can't confirm shit.

Hillarious, German cucks don't know their own laws.

Seriously, i fucking hate Germans. All you guys do is complain about this and that, but you fuckwits don't even know shit about your own laws. But still, you fucking nogun cucks come to /k/ to complain about how shitty your gun laws are. They're not. Psychos, criminals and NEETs aren't allowed to own guns in Germany. Everyone else can just get a permission, and then own a lot of cool stuff.

>>30306127

German gun laws are ok, for Yuro terms. And their self defence laws are top notch, even some US states can't compare.

Here, watch this. And don't believe the fucking Germs in this thread, those guys have no clue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI
>>
>>30307365
not him but
>case length must be greater than 40mm for rifles in sports shooting
>no lasers or flashlights
>supressors restricted besides the possibility to get it for hunting in bavaria
>2rnd mags is max for hunting
>10rnd mags is max for sports shooting
>these laws are somehow not retarded
>>
>>30307407
Like i said, for European terms, they're not. Compare that to the UK or Scandinavia.
>>
>>30306324
its 2 handguns
>>
>>30307365
>"a lot of cool stuff"
lel
>>
>>30307365
Very informative. Saving that link. Thank you as well.
>>
>>30306383
you can store ammo and rifle at home

also you have to either have 12 visits the first year or 18 irregular timed visits a year to even be able to apply for a WBK (so you can buy and own your own guns).

joining a shooting club alone isnt enough, you need to visit it for at least 1 year with the conditions above
>>
>>30307407
Dude, that's wrong. You can own guns for private purposses, not only sports or hunting. And except for Hamburg and Baden-Würtemberg, all states allow supressors and even magazines up to 30rnds.

Surpressors are only forbidden for hunting, because of animal protection or some shit. Or to make sure everyone around knows you're there, shooting. It's not easy in Germany to find a place where you can shoot without the possibility of anyone walking around. Something like that.

Germany's gun laws are ok. It's just not easy to find that out, you can get confused with the different laws for the different purposses. But most stuff is legal with the right permission, and they're not that hard to get. Just don't be a criminal, psycho, or NEET.

It's even possible to get a CC permission, but that's really hard. But still possible.
>>
>>30307124
the hunting license IS a WBK mate
>>
>>30307407

You can get an AR-15 with 30 round magazines in Germany for 1500 - 3000€. Just for example. And you're free to add as many flashlights as you want. Just no laser.

It's been forbidden untill 2003, then they changed the laws and made it possible for gun owners to own so called "assault rifles" for private purposses. You're just not allowed to take them to a public range. According to gun shop owners, there's 6000 AR-15s sold in Germany, every year.

>http://www.waffenschumacher.com/article_817_209_AR15M4.htm
>>
>>30306943
lol, Germans are the fucking definition of cucks

How about you learn some shit about your own laws instead of just complaining all day

>nein, nein, we have ze worst laws in ze world, believe us

fucking hillarious, you guys have no clue you have the probably best gun laws in Europe, together with the Swiss, French, Dutch and most Slav states
>>
>>30307456

>Dude, that's wrong. You can own guns for private purposses, not only sports or hunting. And except for Hamburg and Baden-Würtemberg, all states allow supressors and even magazines up to 30rnds.
>Surpressors are only forbidden for hunting, because of animal protection or some shit. ... Something like that.

Magazines are not a regulated gun part,
only air-gun suppressors intended for weapons below 7,5 joule are generally legal, other handgun suppressors don't get approved for ownership (federal and local law as well as the Verwaltungsvorschrift are different.. ), rifle suppressors are legal to be owned by hunters in some states.
So firearm suppressors ownership is illegal unless you are a hunter in Bavaria etc. or it is a type intended for an air-gun you don't need a permit for. (putting an air-gun suppressor on a regulated firearm is illegal)

>>30307485

>You can get an AR-15 with 30 round magazines in Germany for 1500 - 3000€. Just for example. And you're free to add as many flashlights as you want. Just no laser.

Putting a flashlight on a gun is illegal, as well as flashlights intended to be put on a gun even when not mounted:
Anlage 2 WaffG, Der Umgang mit folgenden Waffen und Munition ist verboten: 1.2.4.1

>It's been forbidden untill 2003, then they changed the laws and made it possible for gun owners to own so called "assault rifles" for private purposses. You're just not allowed to take them to a public range.

The only place you are allowed to shoot them is a public range ... (unless hunting with a 2-round mag)
>>
>>30307456
okay, i dont even know where to begin

ill take a guess and say youre not german

>guns for anything other than sports shooting or hunting
You can get licenses if youre hunter, sports shooter, collector or a firearms professional (for example an instructor). I dont know if you get a WBK with the Waffenschein (CC license) directly, so i dont know if that is also regarded as a purpose. just owning firearms other stronger than <7.5J airguns and some old guns is not allowed without a WBK

>Supressors
you have to get an allowance for those and these are not issued for sports shooting. in most states it isnt issued for hunting either. bavaria (my state) recently started issuing licenses for hunting. Supressors are NOT forbidden for hunting. You have to get a license for a supressor and youre very unlikely to get one as sports shooter.

>Magazines
wrong. it is 2rd for hunting and 10rd for sports shooting. there is no problem with owning larger mags, but unless you are not on a hunting trip and not a sports shooter on the range you cannot use them. also, there is no limit like "up to 30rnd"

>german gun laws are not retarded
As I said in the last post, there are several useless restrictions like the 40mm case length restriction. automatic and burst weapons arent allowed for hunting or sports shooting.

>CC license
extremely hard to get because your life has to be in immediate danger to get one. just living in a troubled are is not enough.

where the fuck did you learn all that bullshit about german laws? you should really read the Waffengesetz
>>
>>30307549
>So firearm suppressors ownership is illegal unless you are a hunter in Bavaria etc. or it is a type intended for an air-gun you don't need a permit for. (putting an air-gun suppressor on a regulated firearm is illegal)

I'm still pretty sure that's wrong. My German is not good enough to proof it, tho. So i give you that.

>The only place you are allowed to shoot them is a public range ... (unless hunting with a 2-round mag)

What? I have a few friends in Germany, all of them gun owners. One of them lives in Bavaria and has a pretty amount of land, like 10 minutes by car from the nearest settlement. That guy lives like a real Bavarian hillbilly. He owns a lot of guns, and has his own private shooting range. He doesn't go to public sport shooting ranges, he said he's not allowed there with many of this toys. But it's totally legal to shoot them on his private property.
>>
>>30307420
Sweden beats Germany on some accounts here. With hunting license 6 rifles/shotguns (semi autos ok with some restrictions). Only single shot handguns though.
With sporting license sky is the limit (almost) ARs of all kinds, handguns everything except AKs (slavboo kind).

There is a limit on magazine capacity when hunting wich is 5+1. But when it comes to owning magazines and practice shooting there is no limit.

Hunting license is a written and a marksmanship/weaponhandling test. For sporting you have to be a member of a club for a year as a base and then a few different rules depending on type of weapon.

Selfdefence laws is good especially in your home. Deadly violence is even allowed in the defence of a third-party if deemed necessary.

Bad part is no carry outside of your property unless hunting or on your way to or from the range.
>>
>>30307580
what he said is not wrong, he is completely right about the supressors

i also live in bavaria and he might not be able to shoot some of his guns because the ranges temselves dont allow them, for example a lot of 300m ranges have a 7500J energy limit which kicks out most of the stuff above 8.6 Lapua. A "private shooting range" is extremely tricky since you need to make sure that there is not way for a bullet to escape your property
>>
>>30307586
its 2+1 for hunting
>>
>>30307593
>A "private shooting range" is extremely tricky since you need to make sure that there is not way for a bullet to escape your property

I've seen it myself, there's definitely no way for bullets to get outside his property. He's living in that hilly area between Nuremberg and Regensburg, there's a lot of big hills and forests on his land. His range is in a little valley.

I'm still convinced Germany has really good gun laws, speaking of Europe. Not nearly as cucked as many Germans try to convince righteous /k/ommandos to, from time to time.

Many of you guys have serious issues, i'll never understand Germany.
>>
>>30307580
You are only allowed to shoot at a certified gun range ( it's possible that he has one...) or legal hunting grounds.
When not aiming at animals, hunters are allowed to make one or two shots on the hunting ground to check zero, but not the zero the rifle. (which is only legal on a certified gun range)

The thing with suppressors is complicated, the federal law states that they are supposed to be regulated like the guns they are intended for.
But as all firearms need a "valid reason" to own, and the authorities don't see why someone would want to own hitman-equipment, the ownership is generally declined.
So while they are legal by law they are for all practical purposes impossible to own.

(excluding the mentioned air-gun types and recent developments for hunters)
>>
>>30307624
Bears yes other 5+1 or 2+1shotgun
>>
>>30307637
>nuremberg
>not oberbayern or niederbayern
>bavarian hillbilly
pick one
>>
>>30307677
Dude, i have no fucking clue when it comes to German geography. All i know is, it's not that far to Nuremberg, and Regensburg is quite close. No mountains, but a lot of hills. And a shitton of forests.
>>
>>30307689
nürnberg is in frankonia, they belong to the state of bavaria, but they really arent very bavarian, in the south its getting to the traditional bavarian culture eertone knows
>>
>>30307689
The most logical combination is that your friend has a hunting license, and uses a liberal interpretation of checking zero.

The problem with a legal private gun range is that you'd have to keep the projectile on your grounds.
This effectively means that you'll need a 5+km radius of uninhabited private land around you if there is no construction that keeps the projectile from going the wrong way. (usually a concrete room with large "window" pointing downrange)

If you open google earth and take a look at Germany it gets pretty clear that it's to densely populated to casually shoot outside without braking the law in some way.
>>
>>30306535
/k/raut sportshooter here

Also if you are between the age of 18 and 20 you can only obtain a gelbe waffenbesitzkarte(single loader .22lr pistols, single loader .22lr rifles, ,22lr boltactions and 12gauge break barrels)

For a green wbk as a sportshooter you have to be at least 21 but if you are between the age 21 and 24 you have to pass a psychological test (costs abou 120€-700€). I did the test and its just a waste of money but now i got my lovley cz75B

With the grüne waffenbesitzkarte you can buy mostly everything except for fully automatic

You can obtain fully automatics,machine guns and other shit if you obatin a rote waffenbesitzkarte
>>
>>30307773
besides 5.45x39, 7.62x39 or any other GK with case length <40mm
>>
>>30307784
>German gun law makers trying to prevent Soviet influence on the German gun market
>>
>>30307773
Wie sieht der psychologische Test so aus? Klingt als könnte da jeder Affe das Ergebnis hinkriegen dass er braucht
>>
>>30307797
ist ne normale MPU, depperltest, musst mit nem psych labern etc
>>
>>30307797
You talk with a psychologist and he asks you questions like:

>Do you got friends?
>do you got family?
>Got a job or are you studying?
>Why do you want guns?

Actually they are testing if you got a stable social enviroment

Its dead easy and if you want to do it just ask at the TÜV
>>
>>30307828
>>30307832

Wow. Klingt als würde ich mit ehrlichen Antworten ne positive Prognose kriegen.

Ich wurde vor fast 10 Jahren in meiner Jugend mal beim Klauen erwischt, weniger als 10€ Wert. Hab altersgemäß den Boss markiert und dem Ladendetektiv ein paar coole Sprüche gedrückt. Dafür gabs nen Strafbefehl über 700€ für Diebstahl und Beleidigung. Also keine Vorstrafen. Scheide ich damit trotzdem als WBK Kandidat aus?
>>
>>30307865
warscheinlich schon. die vorraussetzung heißt glaube ich "polizeilich einwandfreies führungszeugnis". frag' am besten bei deinem anwalt oder berater mal nach
>>
>>30306535
What will happened to your semi-auto rifles when the schengen law will be in place?
>>
>>30308016
probably well be getting a nice letter to turn in the semi auto guns to the local police in 14 days or some shit
>>
>>30306127
I'm quite sure Nazi germoney surrendered as well.

There's no way the whole military will throw down their gun if they hadn't surrendered
>>
>>30307865

vor 10 Jahren?
Interessiert keinen mehr......good to go!
>>
>>30306549

>California, Illinois, New York
>America
>>
>>30308079
>pick four
>>
>>30308079
THAT'S THE JOKE.
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.