[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lulz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
So my wife does baby sitting on the side to help make ends meet.
>calls me and tells me she picked up a new job
>tells me it's a one night thing
>mfw we're babysitting Libtard babies
>mfw it's so they can go to the midnight vigil
>mfw I oper8 AK
>mfw they're prolly going to be safer then their parents that night
Is this wrong that it feels so right?
>>
Op here she tells me she's trying to make an extra $75 for Father's Day.
>mfw I'm going to definitely use their dirty Libtard money to order my ALG trigger
Amidoinitrite /k/?
>>
>>30303730
>spending your wife's babysitting money on guns.

That level of autism takes skill.
>>
>>30303562
>help make ends meet.
>order my ALG trigger

Priorities, faggot.
>>
>>30303562
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reytu0y5efs
>>
>>30305035
>>30305140

SHUT DOWN
H
U
T

D
O
W
N
>>
>>30305181
i also dont understand this situation but oh well. not my family.
>>
>>30303562
>>30303730

You're a fucking dick
>>
File: miscpepe.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
miscpepe.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>30303562
I'm a college student that babysits on the side. I've saved up to around $300 so far this spring and summer. Planning on getting a Yugo. SKS since 7.62x39 is so much cheaper than my garbage rod's 7.62x54r.

>tfw most of the parents are anti-gun libcucks and one set of them added me on facebook so they are going to seem holding my a new surplus rifle

I don't post photos, let alone even use jewbook all that much, but it's going to be worth it seeing the reaction of these people when they see that the guy they praise so much and has babysat their kid for over a year is also a gun enthusiast.
>>
File: 1427674736274.png (713 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
1427674736274.png
713 KB, 1200x960
>>30305510
>tfw most of the parents are anti-gun libcucks and one set of them added me on facebook so they are going to *see me holding my new surplus rifle*

typo fail
>>
>>30303730
put an all trigger on mine as 922r parts and god damn does it feel nice.
>>
>>30305510
Who the fuck let's a man watch their kids?

I have a daughter and never. Is it a boy?
>>
File: tacticool shakespeare.jpg (67 KB, 413x600) Image search: [Google]
tacticool shakespeare.jpg
67 KB, 413x600
>>30303730
Yes. Yes you are. God save you and all your good works, sir.
>>
>>30305614
>Who the fuck let's a man watch their kids?
>implying that women are the superior babysitters where lot's of cases shows them abusing and killing the kids the most.

I baby sit for family all the time and when their friends who are also parents ask "where do you get all this free time, who's your babysitter? Can you ask him if he can babysit this saturday night for a few hours?" I'm early 20's in a hetero relationship with med student. I'm the least threatening person and anyone with logic can see that. I'd take a stable adult male to babysit my future kids that my family or friends trust through expedience rather than some highschool girl that saw my ad online that is going to have her friend/bf over to fuck on my couch after she sends my kid(s) to sleep.

I work well with kids and they love me and my gf, for some stupid reason, for the lack of a better word, gets "turned on" because of it.

>Is it a boy?
Who? The kid of the parents who added me on fb? Yeah he's now an only child since his twin sister died in the car crash when hit by a drunk driver. Got T-boned and she happened to sit on the wrong side of the vehicle. Crazy thing is the brother argued and argued with her all the time which window seat he gets and that day he didn't get his way since he's parents patience was wearing thin that night already. His mother told me all this, she's very chatty and likes me a lot since she thinks im a great sitter.
>>
>>30305814
...now that is a dark origin story

>that car crash was meant for meeeeeee
>>
>>30305814
I guess I can see that.

I had a step sister that was molested as a girl when some guy was babysitting her. It wasnt the guy babysitting but his roommate. Really messed her up.

So I'm just protective of that not happening to my daughter. She's usually only watched by relatives or my wife's friends who also have kids.

To each their own. When you parent you have to do what you think is best. You seem legit tho so gratz on your gun funds.
>>
>>30305876
>...now that is a dark origin story

Yep, kid had PTSD or whatever from seeing his sisters broken dead body. He's had major improvement but still wets the bed and has nightmares, a development in his life post-trauma. The parents were knocked out since airbags didn't deploy. Little guy was screaming and crying for almost 5 minutes until a passing driver got out of his car and went to help and got him out of that horror scene.
Both parents sprained their necks with other minor injuries.
Needless to say the fuckwit drunk driver died in the crash.

>>30305893
Completely understandable and justifiable

Just a tip, if anyone hurts your kid like that, put on a ski mask, grab a bat/tire iron and break their legs. Chances are they'll walk (firguretively) from the charges. I got family where going to the authorities proved worthless and they missed the speculation of pay back since now if anything was done to the bastard the authorities would know where to look.
If they broke his legs, what is he going to say to the police? "The father of the kid of violated broke my legs officer!"
>>
>>30305948
>If they broke his legs, what is he going to say to the police? "The father of the kid of violated broke my legs officer!"
No, hes going to say "that motherfucker broke my legs for no reason!" Then when you claim he molested the kid you won't have any proof. But there will be more than enough proof of you breaking his legs.
>>
>>30306488
>ski mask
>break legs and leave

"It was him, i swear it!"

Where's his proof? Also prepare an alibi with someone, perhaps your wife. I forgot to mention, take his wallet and phone and maybe something else like his shoes to make it look like a mugging. Then obviously burn or toss the shit.
>>
>>30306536
This. To quote Jamie Foxx in Law Abiding Citizen
>It's not about what you know, it's about what you can prove in court
>>
>>30303562
>Then
Average ignorant gun owner.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.