[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAGA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1466106991840-pol.png (83 KB, 799x256) Image search: [Google]
1466106991840-pol.png
83 KB, 799x256
He wants to repeal Hugh's amendment
I'm going to die happy with my M4 in hand
>>
>>30299458
>insider info only shared to 4chan
yeah sure thing buddy
>>
>>30299458
>flag
What do you think
>>
>>30299458
So in other words you'll have to actually be charged with something to get on the watch list...?
>>
File: 1464403717070.jpg (126 KB, 450x373) Image search: [Google]
1464403717070.jpg
126 KB, 450x373
>>30299458
>>
>>30299521
Which would require no showing of guilt.

Not that this is real.
>>
>>30299535
Even if it was real it wouldn't be real.

Don't be Trump's chump.
>>
I will arrive in Valhalla, all shiny chrome and new.
>>
>>30299521
FISA courts are kangaroo courts, just like OPs OP is kangaroo poster
>>
>>30299458
>le hughes amendment

I'm not going to be happy except with everything gone, possible exception the brady bill.
>>
>>30299562
He's Australian?
Fucking wallabies
>>
File: 1464788095875.png (110 KB, 259x300) Image search: [Google]
1464788095875.png
110 KB, 259x300
>>30299521
>Phil in charge of being a complete retard, yet again.
Good job buddy, I'm so glad you never disappoint.
>>
>>30299475

last time an aussie did that we called it fake and gay until he was convicted of espionage.

But yeah, this is fake and gay.
>>
>>30299582

I think the right levels of legislation could help keep the pressure off, and, yes, lower gun crime. I know it's not going to be perfect because nothing can please our enemies, and the problem with being open to any sort of gun control is the monumental amount of lying and bad faith the antis put into everything they do, but here goes:

>keep the brady bill, and stamps for machine guns and DDs
>move silencers, sbr, sbs and aow off the registry
>create a national standard for recognizing state concealed carry permits, allow people to get permits from out of state. (do not create a national CHL)

>get rid of the import bans
>let people buy from FFLs anywhere in the country as long as it's in person.
>Withold federal funding for state LEAs in states with assault weapon bans
>>
>>30299860
I don't care about full auto, but I want my burst fire MP5SD6.

>mfw this all happens and we'll live hapilly ever after.

https://youtu.be/gSGwgCIxSjA
>>
>>30299458
>hughes muh machine gun
Who literally gives a fuck? Shouldn't we repeal the barrel length bullshit first?
>>
>>30299860
>>keep the brady bill, and stamps for machine guns and DDs
>move silencers, sbr, sbs and aow off the registry
>create a national standard for recognizing state concealed carry permits, allow people to get permits from out of state. (do not create a national CHL)

>get rid of the import bans
>let people buy from FFLs anywhere in the country as long as it's in person.
>Withold federal funding for state LEAs in states with assault weapon bans

I like this
>>
>>30299912

there's no legal difference at the federal level. Also burst fire is, in my experience, dumb. It's not like you hold down the giggle switch until the gun stops going bang, you already fire in 2-5 round bursts.
>>
>hughes repealed
>all of you put on the list

america is like a car going 200mph straight into a wall
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.