[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Mosin Nagant the greatest Rifle ever made?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: NUGG.png (509 KB, 856x1988) Image search: [Google]
NUGG.png
509 KB, 856x1988
Is the Mosin Nagant the greatest Rifle ever made?
>>
It's pretty neat, but modern guns are better on technical merit.
>>
>>30298659

my mosin is my waifu
>>
thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
>>
>>30298659
>Used : Russian annexation of Crimea
I ... I don't even
What
>>
Nah. That honor goes to the kalashnikov.
>>
>>30298753
Don't you mean your raifu
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>30298659

Yes it has 0 flaws, here's my nugg comrade.
>>
>>30298659
>2014 pro-Russian conflict in Ukraine
>War in Donbass
>Annexation of Crimea by the Russian Federation
what the fuck
>>
>>30298777
Unfortunately, the "Russian Self Defense Forces" meme has made people forget that there were actually such militias operating alongside the regular Russian forces. I suspect it was these forces that used it. Though, I have also seen it used as a sniper in the War in Donbass, but I doubt I could find the video again.
>>
>>30298827
it just werks™
>>
Fuckers were still using matchlocks in East Timor

Anytime a civilian population starts fighting all kinds of old stuff is gonna come out of the woodwork.
>>
>>30298659

Da.
>>
File: 1435976377558.jpg (9 KB, 233x250) Image search: [Google]
1435976377558.jpg
9 KB, 233x250
>>30298859
>matchlocks
>>
>>30298659
yes, especially the Finnish variants starting from M28
>>
>>30298659
no it was a good "cheap" gun for new people to start on when they were 79.99 at big 5.

The worst thing to come out of it was the stupid slavaboo memes .
>>
>>30299161
Then why, out of every firearm ever invented between 1891 and today, is it still being used in war
>>
>>30299197
The Lee-Enfield still sees use too.

I think the Mauser too.
>>
>>30299197
Because it's cheap, uses a round that's still common and there was a fuckton of them made?

>Why aren't anyone making them new anymore
>Why are all new bolt actions based on mausers instead
>>
>>30299161
absolutely fuck off

your fucking Chinese plastic fucking puzzle piece AR is fucking shit and would never last as long as the mosin

kill yourself CoD kiddies
>ITS NOT BLACK LIKE THE COCKS I LIKE XD
>IT DOESNT SHOOT OVER 9000 ROUNDS PER MIN XD
>ITS NOT IN CAWA DOODY OR CS GO XD

Fuck OFF you know N O T H I N G

Oтвaли Oтвaли Oтвaли . Чepтoв CУКA TЫ ничeгo нe знaю o пyшкa знaю. BЫ ДУMAETE BЫ ЗHAETE Mocин , пoтoмy чтo вы cмoтpитe тeлeвизop или пpocмoтpa фильмoв . Bы нe знaeтe, ДEPЬMO CУКA . Mocинa OДИH из caмых пopaзитeльных ПУШEК CДEЛAHHЫХ CУКA
>>
>>30299197

Because the Russians built so many of them and there is very little to go wrong on a bolt action rifle.
>>
>>30299239
Never seen anyone that actually worships a shit country this much.
>>
>>30299282
absolutely fuck off

your fucking Chinese plastic fucking puzzle piece AR is fucking shit and would never last as long as the mosin

kill yourself CoD kiddies
>ITS NOT BLACK LIKE THE COCKS I LIKE XD
>IT DOESNT SHOOT OVER 9000 ROUNDS PER MIN XD
>ITS NOT IN CAWA DOODY OR CS GO XD

Fuck OFF you know N O T H I N G

Oтвaли Oтвaли Oтвaли . Чepтoв CУКA TЫ ничeгo нe знaю o пyшкa знaю. BЫ ДУMAETE BЫ ЗHAETE Mocин , пoтoмy чтo вы cмoтpитe тeлeвизop или пpocмoтpa фильмoв . Bы нe знaeтe, ДEPЬMO CУКA . Mocинa OДИH из caмых пopaзитeльных ПУШEК CДEЛAHHЫХ CУКA
>>
>>30298659
Over 20 million produced, sent to Soviet satellite nations, other communist ally nations and Africa during the cold war, packed in grease and built to a tough standard, simple to operate and the ammunition is still in high production and high proliferation.

It is not a great rifle, I own two of them, but it punches hard over a long distance when you can manage to land fire deliberately.
>>
>>30299328
Thank you for helping me realize that you are the type of person that cannot be argued with because you are 10 years old.
>>
It may not be the best rifle in the world, but its mine and i like it
>>
File: bondo.jpg (202 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
bondo.jpg
202 KB, 960x720
>>30298803
flaws:

-heavy as fuck

Fixable with a short stock and some new grips tho
>>
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 1538x1155) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 1538x1155
It handles mud as well as an AK
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.