[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE'RE FUCKED FUCKED, I TELL YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (891 KB, 1815x3199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
891 KB, 1815x3199
WE'RE FUCKED

FUCKED, I TELL YOU
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2795x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2795x2448
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>30296703
>using a term that people use when they piss themselves crying at the sight of something scary
>>
I can't wait for the usual anti-gunner arguments.

>You don't NEED that
>HIGH CAPACITY CLIPAZINES
>WEAPONS OF WAR

It's early in the morning and I now I have to go to work mad.
>>
>>30296715
wow, look at all those low double digit numbers and misleading graphs. they sure convinced me.
>>
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 959x922) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 959x922
Durp
>>
>>30296715
This is supposed to convince me to ban AR15s?

Why don't these libfags look at their shining symbol of gun control, Chicago?

>2012
441 gun homicides
>2013
375 gun homicides
>2014
390 gun homicides
>2015
445 gun homicides

That's just in the past 4 years alone. Clearly those laws are stopping criminals from blasting each other.

Fuck off.
>>
File: butitdo.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
butitdo.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
>>30296703
>>30296715

This happens after every nut job shoots up someplace. The libs get assmad and demand action, publish inflammatory pieces of "news" in the opinions sections, and life goes on. It is annoying to hear, but there is little chance they will actually get a ban through. If they do, how do they enforce what is already in the average American gun safe?

They fail to see the root cause of these situations, or actually hunt down some numbers like >>30296752 has.

It's all good.
>>
>>30296703
>The United States has been pummeled by gun violence since the assault weapons ban expires in 2004.
except that's not fucking true, all statistics show that the ban made absolutely no difference, all it did was make semi automatic rifles shittier and make mags more expensive, why the fuck do they think it wasn't renewed? Because it had absolutely ZERO effect, and rifles are still only less than 5% of the firearms used in murder, let alone semi automatic 'assault weapons'.
>>
>>30296776
>It's all good.
except that no-fly list shit that's going on.
Not to mention the title "worst mass shooting in US history".
They'll turn this shit into their own 6 gorrilion
>>
File: 1353355944412.jpg (51 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
1353355944412.jpg
51 KB, 392x500
>>30296788
no, all the "eeeeexcuse me this is an LGBT only disaster!" retardation means all those cis people grandstanding on it are insulting the homosexual community by calling it a mass shooting and not a hate crime, even worse if they call it terrorism
>mfw I'm not even making this shit up
facebook became an intelligence free zone this past week, everyone is trying their damndest to be the specialest snowflake.
>>
desu maybe we should not try and convince people that assault weapons aren't the problem?

Hear me out -

If libtards think that banning pistol grips and adjustable stocks will solve gun violence, then it is better for us IF they do get the opportunity to change the laws.

Because, if they figure out that banning inexpensive pistols will 'reduce' the most crime, then it is worse for us if they have the opportunity.

Or something like that
>>
>>30296811
If I went to the middle east and shot a bunch of brown people in the name of Christianity would that be a hate crime because of their race or terrorism because of the political aspect? (remember Islam is basically a political system now)
>>
>>30296788
If that no fly list debacle does happen, it would be a short time before that hit the Supreme Court case that has the potential to be a landmark.

>the'll turn this shit into their own 6 gorrilion

The left tried that after Sandy Hook and it didn't stick. They've done it after every shooting in the recent decade, the interesting thing about this one is gays were killed by a muslim who dedicated the attack to ISIS. They can attack guns all they want but it is painfully obvious that something is the cause, but the libs won't admit it. It was just a hate crime apparently, not a lone wolf terror attack.

Retards on facebook have become policy expects and constitutional scholars, but fail to look at the obvious cause or stop to think about crime in the U.S.

It will blow over. Sensationalists will be shitheads in the meantime.
>>
>>30296752
>those 2014 rifle deaths
>mfw the average automobile related deaths/month in California in 2014 was that same as the year end total deaths by rifles
>>
>>30296703
>make it stop
meets
>non-stop warfare
>>
Any other massfags on right now?

We should all lay our ARs over the one on the page and make a collage or something and send it to them, wew

It is to scale, after all
>>
File: ciadubs.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
ciadubs.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>30296744
>look at all those low double digit numbers
yours sure convinced me
>>
>>30296823
No. You have to fight liberals every inch. They will not concede that their policies are ineffective. They will not compromise their ideology. Whenever their policy fails, they will point the finger, once again, at gun owners, and create more laws incapable of preventing deaths, that only serve to get in the way of responsible gun owners for no good reason.
>>
File: 1405370589506.jpg (426 KB, 670x554) Image search: [Google]
1405370589506.jpg
426 KB, 670x554
I've convinced several liberals that the problem was the gun free zone and not the guns.

>Last time muslim extremists tried a mass shooting in a non-gun-free zone in the US, the outcome was 2 dead muslim extremists -- see Texas Cartoon Shooting. Similarly, there were two attempted mass shootings in Aurora in 2012. One was in a gun free zone and one wasn't. Guess which one ended up with one dead shooter and which one ended up with a dozen people killed?

>Banning guns won't work -- see Paris Attacks November 2015

>30 million assault weapons in civilian hands, and you can name only 3 crimes connected with any of them. Guns are not the problem.

>At this point it's clear -- the only way that you had 300 people in a room, in Florida, with a crazed gunman where the crazed gunman was able to kill more than 5 people without getting shot by 50 of them was in a Gun Free Zone. The Gun Free Zone is why they were killed. If you campaign against ANYTHING ELSE, then you don't care about the people that died and you're NOT trying to prevent this from happening again.

Logic so simple, even a looney tune can't argue against it with their delusional bullshit. You can almost pinpoint the "Oh Shit, he's Right" moment.
>>
>>30296863
you should make a thread about it
>>
>>30296703
>Opinion: MAKE IT STOP.
>Opinion
I don't give a shit about opinions. Fuck the Americans btw. They deserve to be burned alive, but the right to own firearms and protect yourself is a human right.
>>
I actually am worried this time.

It didnt feel this bad after sandy hook.
>>
>>30296752
Anti-gun people don't actually care about statistics.
See the parroting the 33k gun deaths figure, which is 2/3rds suicides. It's literally twice the number of homicides in the US period, and about 3-4 times the number of firearms homicides.
>>
>>30296907
And even then, 80% of the remaining deaths are due to accidents or gang on gang violence

The true gun death number for the majority of Americans is below Denmark I believe

America is an incredibly safe place... Reportings of killings in the news has seemingly increased 1,000% though....
>>
>>30296863
OR have out of staters do it.
>>
>>30296928
The media is to blame for that. Scary black salt rifles will get your average 24/7 news cycle viewer to tune in all the fucking time.
>>
File: Cho and his AR-15s.jpg (24 KB, 307x410) Image search: [Google]
Cho and his AR-15s.jpg
24 KB, 307x410
Holy fug, Senator Murphy actually attributed the VT shootings to an AR.
Apparently Cho didn't get the memo.
>>
File: gunshine state.jpg (249 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
gunshine state.jpg
249 KB, 1600x1600
>>30296874
the florida thing is 100% on point. illegal carry in shitty areas is just SoP if you don't have a CC permit, and most have CC permits. A club, one of the only places where you can't legally carry due to our retarded bar carry law, is THE ONLY PLACE IN THE STATE that doesn't have significant armed security, a siege based building, or both

Florida elementary-highschool?
>auto locking oak doors with security glass
>10ft fences with barbed war facing externally.
>one door in that has to go past a secretarial desk, then another door during school hours
>locking doors at each end of every hallway
>every room has 2 doors- either two hallway entrances, an external and interior entrance, or a door into another classroom that goes to another hallway compartmentalized by locking doors
>lockdown plan drilled several times per year from k-12
>school resource officer with body armor, a service pistol during all hours, and a rifle in his vehicle or in his office.
florida has never had a school shooting

sporting events and concerts?
>everyone gets patted down and bags get searched
>fuckton of cops all over the place

mall?
whole team of rentacops and off duty police officers.
hundreds of armed black urban youth and people ignoring the "plz lv no guns bruh" signs

club
>implying there are no guns in a south florida club

colleges
>whole campus police department and siege designed school buildings, same as k-12 schools

gay club in the northern libcuck capitol of florida, orlando?
>50 people dead because the cops took 3 hours to kill this asshole and everyone wounded inside the club died on the scene.
literally the only place you could do something like this, which is why it happened there.

every other place is defensible and full of armed security and citizens. welcome to the gunshine state.
>>
File: asuka rapeface 1.png (86 KB, 184x183) Image search: [Google]
asuka rapeface 1.png
86 KB, 184x183
>>30296823
NO. YOU FIGHT. You fight them in the halls. You fight them in the courts. You fight them in the streets. You fight them overline. You fight and keep fighting because they don't fucking stop. They will never stop until everything is gone and it's all your fault because you let them take it away. You let them take it away a reasonable and well-thought piece at a time. YOU, YOU FUCKER. You're the one doing this to us.
>>
>>30297119
Churchill here is correct.

Bring tha thunda!!!!!!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czUcj3-I_l8
Tatakae, Tatakae woooo~
>>
>>30296847
Depends. Are you from a first world western country? If so it isn't terrorism but if you aren't you are a filthy terrorist
>>
>>30296715
>perfect killing machine

if it's so perfect, why are there still doubts about 5.56's effectiveness?
>>
File: kommando_solo.jpg (563 KB, 2247x1693) Image search: [Google]
kommando_solo.jpg
563 KB, 2247x1693
>>
File: 1349840019288.jpg (492 KB, 2338x1700) Image search: [Google]
1349840019288.jpg
492 KB, 2338x1700
>>30297556
>5.56
checked
guess who just got added to the terrorist watch list citizen ;^)
>>
>>30296715
THE PERFECT KILLING MACHINE
Fuck i want this engraved on something.
>>
File: thedvil.jpg (45 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
thedvil.jpg
45 KB, 640x360
>>30296715
>guns are a business, and business is good
>manufacturer's faces everytime they publish one of these articles and business gets a bit better
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.