[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Ukraine had another coup, and moved away from the US/NATO,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ClBcFleWgAArv_a.jpg (119 KB, 881x739) Image search: [Google]
ClBcFleWgAArv_a.jpg
119 KB, 881x739
If Ukraine had another coup, and moved away from the US/NATO, would Russia learn anything useful from any info/vehicles/manuals Ukraine has acquired until now?
>>
/thread
>>
>what is espionage
>>
>>30294203
Depends on how neutered the equipment that the west provides is. I think the only things the west supplied them is artillery locating radar, some hummvees, and an mrap variant. The US/NATO is probably only there to help train the Ukies in tactics and shit like that.

TL;DR: The Ruskies probably wouldn't get much, if anything.
>>
>>30294203
Yeah, it was all made in China
>>
File: Ckwsz_3XEAAsTK0.jpg (39 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
Ckwsz_3XEAAsTK0.jpg
39 KB, 960x640
>>30294203
>A coup towards Russia

not likely and even less likely to succeed. Maybe in Odessa you might get away with that but most Ukrainians are fucking pissed at Russia. Not only for taking clay in Crimea but sending over all those troops. The seps. basically can ignore the ceasefire and take land because they know Ukraine can't do anything because just behind the front line there are literally hundreds of Russian tanks and
BMPs that can be used. Sad part is that isn't even counting the thousands of tanks and APCs just across the border in Russia.
>>
>>30295282

>I think the only things the west supplied them is artillery locating radar,

AFAIK, they received the AN/TPQ-36 and AN/TPQ-49 radar systems and lost several of the TPQ-49's to the Seperatists.

>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFLbIF5nXFA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFLbIF5nXFA
>>
No.
>>
Yes.
>>
Maybe.
>>
>>30294203
ah,but the Ukraine is weak.
>>
Well there goes fighting in the Ukraine when I get out if the marines.... I guess I'll just join a group fighting isis
>>
Nigga a coup isn't like a magical spell.

It's the culmination of a process of political change.

You couldn't have a pro-Russian government installed, because that's like asking why Finland didn't have a coup during the Winter War and turn pro-Soviet.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.