[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watching ISIS liveleak shit for the past few days >go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Ukraine Riots 1.jpg (90 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Ukraine Riots 1.jpg
90 KB, 640x427
>watching ISIS liveleak shit for the past few days
>go to sleep
>fucking nightmares
>war going on all around me
>car crashes, people getting their faces ripped off by the metal of the cars, extreme gore
>beheadings, mass riots, me fearing for my life with my AK
>AK doesn't work obviously because it's a dream and guns never fire in my dreams
>Try running, getting nowhere
>Car won't start
>More mass riots, shootings in the near distance, explosions, gore I've never seen in real life so I can't imagine how this level of war gore came into my dreams
>mass riots are chanting "heil Hitler!" for no reason
>this has something to do with the recent presidential election, but I don't know what
>wake up, unable to fall back asleep

ISIS vids are fucking my dreams up so much /k/, I seriously feel like I had PTSD or some shit. I don't think I'm cut out for war...
>>
>>30287026
Am I alone on having nightmares?
>>
>>30287026
Liveleak does not let isis videos uploaded there so your autism story fails very soon
>>
>>30287249
You're right, I found these assorted all over the internet, including on /gif/ when they post gore-war shit. I just said "isis liveleak shit" to blanket the idea that it's gruesome stuff.

Does liveleak seriously no longer let ISIS videos get uploaded? Since when do they have standards?
>>
>>30287026
>guns never fire in my dreams

You are likely impotent. See a doctor.
>>
The world is a fucked up place, if it scares you this much talk to a professional.
>>
>>30287270
When mudslimes started using they to propaganda.
>>
>>30287026
For me it was the Dagestan/Chechen massacre beheading that fucked me up, I watched it when I was only 16 and that shit gave me nightmares for a good few weeks afterwards. I didn't feel the same for a while after and everyone thought I was a weird kid but I was too afraid to explain it.
That was years ago now, I still watch gore occasionally I'm not sure why, but ISIS gore is very tame- they edit out the beheading half the time and even when they show it they do it fast so you don't hear the brutal blood/gargling sound that you hear in the beheadings such as Eugene Armstrong or the Chechnya beheading
Just be glad that we are not the ones out there having this happen to our comrades and families
>>
>>30287026
>AK doesn't work obviously because it's a dream and guns never fire in my dreams
Iktf. I have so many dreams where the trigger on my glock has an insanely long pull and won't break.
>>
>>30287496
its teh derka music for me.

I can see something gorey and not really blink but then they play that derka music im not really familar with and it hits me wait that is bad and sickening! Dunno why.
>>
>>30287496
A long time ago I saw one of those old "crush" videos where Japanese girls stepped on puppies. That fucked me up for like a week.
>>
>>30287026
>Getting nightmares from the videos
Sounds like you need some mental fortitude. I can go through the videos, but I wanna actually resist someone bleeding heavily or damaged wothout nearly fainting or puking like that one accident that occured with an elderly man.
>>
>>30287507
I've had these dreams a few times, and every time my immediate fallback is to start blasting magic missiles. Something about outright impossibilities or strange situations sends me into full on fa/tg/uy fantasy mode. I'm pretty sure its going to get me killed one day.
>Oh shit, what is a tiger doing in central Illinois?
>Whatever, Hold Monster should give me some time to think.
>"Local man mauled by escaped tiger, more at 10."
>>
>>30287026
when i have these kind of dreams, they only turn to nighmares when my gun jams....or I have 10 empty ak mags and have to sit there and load each round one by one
>>
>>30287026

You sound like a you have a case of being a faggot.
>>
>>30287026
> Warzone
> ISIS
> Mass Riots, beheadings, AKs
> Riots saying Heil Hitler

It isn't ISIS in your dreams, it is /pol/
>>
>>30289174
lol my sides!
>>
Gore is supposed to be disturbing. The fact that it got to you just means you're a normal human being. There's nothing to be gained from exposing yourself to this shit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.