[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pol threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: battlemug_1908.jpg (153 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
battlemug_1908.jpg
153 KB, 427x640
I think our mod must have died in the Orlando shooting.
Let's look at the facts:
1. We all know mods are fags
2. There was a mass shooting this weekend
3. A bunch of /pol/ threads show up
4. They are not deleted or moved
This all leads up to the undeniable conclusion that our new janitor was a victim of the shooting.
But let's talk about the battlemug to keep it board related.
>>
1. Agreed
2. Fuck yeah, battle mug!
>>
File: photo-50893.png (113 KB, 375x347) Image search: [Google]
photo-50893.png
113 KB, 375x347
>oh boi
>op is goddamn right
>>
>>30283799

How dare people start threads about current events related to weapons. What do they think this is? The weapons board? Thats as crazy as talking about traffic laws on /o/ or torrenting laws on /t/.
>>
Would get a battlemug if they weren't so expensive.
>>
>>30283799
>Murphy's Irish Stout.
Good budget Irish Stout. Drank a metric shitton while in Uni. Now I go to Nola Irish Channel Stout when I don't have O'Haras or Guinness Foreign Extra when in the mood for Irish Stouts.
>>
>>30283799
>i think our mod
stopped reading right there

I know the O/k/ corral was a good few years ago, but don't tell me everyone here is this new.

fuck off to /opchan/
>>
>>30283799
Mods have already pruned pol threads multiple times since the shooting.
>>
>>30283799
Any reason why mods shutdown innawoods and Skinwalker hunting threads now? A couple years ago that was considerably /k/.
>>
>>30284145
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
File: 1433978039958.gif (933 KB, 200x137) Image search: [Google]
1433978039958.gif
933 KB, 200x137
>>30283799
>mfw I've done reading OP's points and they actually make sense
>>
>>30283799
It's actually not a terrible argument.
But 4chan no longer uses board specific mods.
>>
>>30283974
There were over 40 of them made in an hour last night numb nuts. Shit like that makes it impossible to talk about anything else.
>>
>>30284328
It needs to. /k/ needs full time, dedicated mods. Otherwise for the next 2 months you'll see "ban guns now!" On the first page in at least 4 threads.
>>
>>30284345
>implying any of this is new
>implying it hasn't been this way since that 2006 Amish school shooting.
>>
>>30284329

Ob no my meme thread about milsurp uniforms got bumped! Damn gun owners!
>>
You don't need a high capacity assault mug
>>
>>30283799
>I think our mod must have died in the Orlando shooting.

Nope, he deleted my thread on reporting /pol/ threads. Need to make some room for more off topic politic threads!

THANK YOU, HOTPOCKET HERO!!!
>>
>>30284526
>janitors washed my /pol/ thread
>how dare he
>>>/out/
>>
>>30284598
Impressive reading comprehension skills.
>>
>>30284328
Why did they make that change? Dedicated mods makes sense.
>>
>>30284611
I know, yours are off the charts.

>implying a thread crying about /pol/ isn't a /pol/ thread
as stated previously
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>30284663
No, no it isn't.

it turned to shit after the first day of having actual mods here. i'll take a janitor occasionally doing their job over a dedicated mod any day.

fuck off to /opchan/
>>
>>30284705
>backpedaling this hard
>>
>>30284805
>can't read
>accuses others of backpedaling as he backpedals
>>>/reddit/
>>
No, the Orlando shooting thread I was replying to got moved to /pol/. It died literally as soon as it was moved. Supports the idea that /pol/ isn't the best place to discuss this stuff.
>>
>>30283799
Other anons have a point. Until this new batch of faggot mods, gun legislation and current events involving these happenings were fair game. Due to those threads always being deleted, this board has suffered. /k/ommandos want the opinions of other /k/ommandos, yet they're are yelled down, deleted, and told to go to pol.
>>
There were multiple threads deleted by mods, and why can't we have discussion about something that directly pertains to whether or not we'll be able to have the right to arms in the foreseeable future?
>>
>>30284854
Then fix fucking /pol/. don't bring their shittiness to another board.
>>
>>30284864
BECAUSE IT FUCKING BELONGS IN /POL/! YOU FUCKS DON'T DISCUSS ANYTHING WEAPONS REALTED! IT'S ALL JEWS AND NIGGERS IN EVERY SINGLE POST!
>>
>>30284805
>>30284824
Oh stop you two. This is clearly a shitposting thread but your zeal is tiresome. Just post your area codes and if they are close you can go fondle each other's balls.

Also, I'd drink from a battle mug but I don't know what utility adds beyond a basic thermos.
>>
>>30284880
How about you fuck off.

or post your legs, whatevs pokes your goat..
>>
>>30284873
>Fix /pol/
Unless half of this board is gonna drag its ass over to /pol/ to discuss firearm laws and legislation /pol/ will continue to be useless.
>>
>>30283799

why are you spamming/whining?
>>
>>30284877
Gun control decides the fate of half the content on here and you say it's not related to this board? That's exactly why these threads should be here. Same for the spooky innawoods stuff. That was the funny, light hearted stuff that spiced up this place and now what? this place blows chunks half the time. As for pol? You said it yourself, it's all "se Jews!" And "Niggers!" Now what on earth would I want to have a discussion about gun politics over at place like that?
>>
File: 292.jpg (20 KB, 436x432) Image search: [Google]
292.jpg
20 KB, 436x432
>>30284877
jesus christ, its a 12 year old.
90% of /pol/ is b8 threads.
fuck off
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.