[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live with my cuck of a stepdad, and he got to a mail order
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: and here we go.gif (1 MB, 214x153) Image search: [Google]
and here we go.gif
1 MB, 214x153
I live with my cuck of a stepdad, and he got to a mail order karambit before I did, and he made a big deal about it. Should I just go get it out of his truck? I can and have kicked his ass before, and he seems to forgot who the /k/aptain was.
All jokes aside, it's a really nice karambit.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ASW4EOW/ref=twister_B01ASW4ELA?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 1382x818) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 1382x818
>>30281786
Holy shit is this you
>>
>>30281786
>cuck of a stepdad
So your mum fucks blacks as well as everyone else but your dad?
>>
>>30281820
No, I posted the exact site page, and you found something different.
>>
>>30281835
He is an ass, and I use cuck as a general insult, rather than using the exact definition, like calling someone a jackass, even though they aren't a donkey.
>>
If your 18 which your not report him for stealing your mail. Bye bye stepdad
>>
>>30281893
Will that legit work in this case?
>>
>>30281902
Federal crime to open someone else's mail.
>>
>>30281902
Yeah. I think so. Unless he can actually say that the house was 100% his.
>>
>>30281917
>>30281913
We rent, but the mail is addressed to my mom, and she probably won't get him in trouble.
>>
18 U.S. Code ยง 1708 - Theft or receipt of stolen mail matter generally

Up to 5 years and or up to $250000 fine
>>
>>30281959
Then you can claim it.

Unless your mother states that she doesn't want you with that thing in the house, you can report him.
>>
>>30281786
>bought a karambit
>is clearly underaged
>>
>>30281976T
Thanks, but I think I should just get it out of his truck and then if he makes a fuss, I will bring up the law.
>>
is this whole thread a joke the thing is covered in fucking skulls
>>
>>30282007
I bought that, and I only noticed that now.
>>
Since he's the one dicking your Mom and getting free shit, the only cuck here is you OP.
>>
>>30282015

that aside it doesn't look curved enough for my tastes, never understood the point of a very slight curve on a karambit
>>
>>30282007
No its teens fantasizing about swatting their stepdads.

That's why they wife son meme. They hate themselves.
>>
File: hey shawn.gif (2 MB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
hey shawn.gif
2 MB, 267x199
>>30282027
He hasn't dicked anyone in a while, and he has given my mom a lot of shit about of money lately, even though she doesn't spend much money.
>>
>>30282027
Fat kids with no dad probably need a knife to stop the sneaky step dad anally gaping them
>>
>>30282080
/lgbt/ pls go
>>
>>30281786
>I live with my cuck of a stepdad, and he got to a mail order karambit before I did, and he made a big deal about it.

are you paying for the house?

Should I just go get it out of his truck? I can and have kicked his ass before, and he seems to forgot who the /k/aptain was.

no, move out
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.