[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanks Obama
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
So there's some shit going around about banning the AR-15, is this shit real?

Sauce on some petition:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/disregard-petition-ban-ar-15
>>
Yeah nigga its real. A petition to ban the AR15 hit over 100k signatures. The link you sent is to disregard the ban petition
>>
>>30281151
fuck.
>>
>>30281130
Good thing these petitions mean absolutely jack shit.
There was one to get Obama to grow a moustache when he first hit office that had plenty of signatures.
It's a useless circle-jerk (but don't tell the libs that).
>>
>>30281192
I remember the one to fund the building of a death star. Guy from here said he was the one that started it to demonstrate how fucking useless these petitions are.
>>
>>30281192
this
>>
>>30281130
1. That's the anti-petition

2. You know those WH petitions are feelgood bullshit that are totally disregarded right?

If you're so worried, get more active in your senate & congress votes.
>>
>>30281224
He's so alarmed over a petition he came here, to this anonymous Ethiopian sock puppetry website, to ask that we form an opinion for him. It's probably for the better if he doesn't vote
>>
ur all fagits lel
>>
God I fucking hate it. I hate that these sheltered cunts don't understand what dangers come with their blind outlook on firearms. I fucking hate these goddamn selfish cunts so fucking much i hate their smug fucking faces i hate the fact that one of their poisonous people got into office not once but TWICE. God damn these fucking useless worthless pieces of fucking trash.
>>
>>30281210
do't forget the totality of the ex confederacy seceding
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.