[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it legal for me to carry a handgun in a case in my bag in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (461 KB, 1000x1602) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
461 KB, 1000x1602
Is it legal for me to carry a handgun in a case in my bag in Texas without an LTC if I'm walking back to my place?
>>
>>30267846
What is a lieutenant colonel going to do for you legally?
>>
>>30267865
LTC means license to carry nigga
>>
>>30267846
Totes legal fampai
>>
>>30267846
Unloaded in case = ok
loaded = not ok
>>
>>30267846
In Texas they refer to them as a CHL
>>
>>30267894
LTC is not a common acronym in any state that I know of CCL and CCW being the two most common.
>>
>>30268845
In Texas we now refer to it as an LTC, given that we can now carry open and concealed with the same ticket.

Fug off nontex
>>
>>30268576
What is the legal citation for that?
>>
>>30268891
>we now refer to it as an LTC
Wait. When did that happn?
>>
>>30269224
Ask dr8co, hes been popped for unliscenced carry in tx.
>>
the 2nd amendment doesn't have an asterisk.
>>
>>30269230
Recently.

texanons, you know about the madman that got elected to chairman of the Travis County republican party?

he showed up to my fucking job.
he's nuts and it's fucking fantastic.
>>
>>30267894
it's called a CHL in Texas you nigger
>>
>>30269369
Once you get renewed the new IDs say Liscence to Carry. Changed with open carry being added.
>>
>doesn't know his stat gun laws
>comes to /k/ to start a shitposting argument thread

google

it

lad-o
>>
File: try it sometime.jpg (87 KB, 845x685) Image search: [Google]
try it sometime.jpg
87 KB, 845x685
>>30269369
>can't into google

>doesn't keep up to date with gun laws in their own state

it's LTC in texas, law changed in 2016 because it now covers open carry as well, therefore it wouldn't be a concealed handgun license
>>
>>30269562
Me again, Concealed Handgun License (CHL) was changed to License To Carry (LTC) because of the recent legislation passed January of 2016 allowing those with CHLs to open carry, and new licenses to be labeled as LTCs but they work the same.
>>
>>30269603
A brief moment of clarification, if I may.

It was passed last year, around August IIRC, but with the stipulation that passing with a supermajority would allow it to become legal either same or next day. Because it only passed with a regular majority, it became enacted and punishable law on the date specified, which was 1/1/2016.

That's all I have, carry on.
>>
>>30269777
once more if time is to be had dear fellows,

I find the taste of semen to be absolutely delicious and would like to conserve the memory of unborn children by swallowing vast amounts of it
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.