[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got this email today. Would these petitions do anything, /k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
I got this email today.

Would these petitions do anything, /k/?
>>
>>30266557
No. It's just more Don't Let A Crisis Go To Waste agitprop mixed with militant faggotry. Why?
>>
>>30266557
>manage to go all day without getting my jimmies rustled.

>faggpt OP comes in with one sentence post and a screen shot i didnt realize was from change.org until it was to late.

>maixmum overrustle

good job asshole.
>>
>>30266557
>Petitions
>Do anything

What do you fucking think?
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 244x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 244x238
>>30266557
>building a monument to buttsex will solve all our problems
>>
>>30266557

>ENACT STRICTER GUN CONTROL!!1! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!1!

> oh and also, if you could, if you have the TIME of course, could you also help end discrimination against gays? Pretty Please?

This email has ZERO to do with gay equality and gay rights. The author couldn't give a single solitary fuck about gays, this is gun grabbing fear mongering at its finest.
>>
>>30266557
What is the ban on research shit about
>>
>>30266696
The whole of the first world doesnt allow actively homosexual men to donate blood for a reason.

The author of this is pure sjw tier garbage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_who_have_sex_with_men_blood_donor_controversy
>>
>>30266557
What the fuck is with people wanting to give every fucking person aids? The whole reason they have a ban on gay blood is because gay men and heroin addicts are the only people in the USA who have aids. Like the CDC says 1/6 guys who have sex with guys has hiv.

[spoiler] plus I'd rather not be given gay blood as I don't wish to catch the gay[/spoiler]
>>
>>30266703
Tax money can't be used to fund anti gun groups because why the fuck should by tax money be going to that bullshit?
>>
>>30266703
TL;DR CDC was authorized to investigate the effectiveness of the 1994 Assault Weapon Ban and, surprise surprise, found it did nothing. This got Liberal politicians angry, so they tried to get them to do another one, this time to get results that suit them, and Republicans blocked the measure.
>>
>>30266801
I feel the same way, I was just wondering if there was a different issue
>>
File: 4chanAReligionOfPeace.png (52 KB, 900x678) Image search: [Google]
4chanAReligionOfPeace.png
52 KB, 900x678
>>30266557
we should start a petition to make sharia law part of the democrat party platform
>>
>>30266557

>lift ban on gun violence research

>WAAAAAAHH WE WANNA BE ABLE TO MAKE BULLSHIT UP AND CONGRESS WON'T LET US

Leftists never fail to disgust me.
>>
#1 Too vague with just make gun laws stricter

#2 Sure why not

#3 Okay that is fair

#4 It shouldn't be a problem and it isn't related to weapons anyway

#5 I don't care
>>
>>30267897
>#4 It shouldn't be a problem and it isn't related to weapons anyway

1/6 gay guys in the usa have hiv and 3% of HIV cases need over 3 months before they can be detected.
>>
>>30266557
Fuck whoever made this, the guy owning the shop wasn't following Orlando regulations, which would have flagged him, which would have stopped this. I say we hang the shop owner as an example and leave the laws where they are
>>
>>30267930
>pulling numbers out of your ass
How faggoty of you.
>>
>>30266557
OP if you got that in your e-mail then you should know what the fuck change.org is a huge bunch of liberals anyway.

I'm signed up too, but it doesn't mean I agree with everything they say, let alone even ready most of the newsletters they send me.
>>
>>30266557
it will give the supporters a false belief that they've done something to advance their coward agenda and thats about it. sage.
>>
>>30268080
suck my dick

https://world.wng.org/2016/03/cdc_report_gay_men_have_1_in_6_chance_of_getting_hiv

http://i-base.info/qa/factsheets/hiv-transmission-and-testing
>>
>>30268080
I don't know about his numbers but roughly 1/2 of new his cases are from gay men which make up a very small portion of the population. Restricting them is a good way to ensure they don't have a lot of cases of hiv slipping through
>What about heterosexuals?
Next biggest groups is black women and black men. Two groups I personally have never seen while donating blood for years. i imagine also that Tyrone the gang banger who fucks chicita the hooker doesn't donate.
>>
>>30268150
Can you not fucking read? One in six *can*, not one in six *will*, you moronic faggot.
>>
>>30268196
fuck you aids cockmongler
>>
>>30268221
Confirmed for having cocks for eyes. Suck the shit out of my ass
>>
>>30266789
Don't be homophobic anon, gays and drug users dont have HIV at orders of magnitude significantly higher rates then the rest of the population, and even if they did not letting them donate blood is homophobic.

They would know if they had HIV and no donate duh, its not like blood banks ever became a major transmission vector for HIV.

Facts are homophobic btw.
>>
>>30268228
Do you not understand how statistics work?
>>
>>30266703
The government isn't allowed to do studies on gun violence and gun related issues because they are inherently bias.
>>
>>30266789
donor blood is screened for HIV anyway, prohibiting gays from donating blood is literally just pointless homophobia that hurts everyone.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.