[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
share it, change it, fix it, berate it, whatever. Just educate people.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: AR-15s.jpg (453 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
AR-15s.jpg
453 KB, 1920x1080
share it, change it, fix it, berate it, whatever. Just educate people.
>>
>>30263996
Good pic OP
>>
I've got no criticism. Here is a bump so you can get more opinions.
>>
>>30263996
1. Majority of DOD m4s only fire 3 round burst.
2. Who is the pussy that totes along a semi-auto for hunting.
>>
>>30264811
How exactly does using a semi auto for hunting make you a "pussy"? If that's the case half the duck hunters I know are massive vaginas.
>>
>>30264878
if you don't strangle deer to death with your bare hands, you're a fucking pussy faggot who likes dicks up your ass
>>
>>30263996
Pretty sure the Mannlicher 1885 isn't a semi auto. I think they maybe meant Mondragon.
>>
>>30264811
using your logic anyone using ANY gun is a pussy, HeY we can go further and say anyone using any weapon for hunting is a pussy.
>>
Typo in 2.) - "civilin"

>Should anyone tell you that these rifles are meant only to kill, they have several other uses.

Should probably phrase that differently, maybe emphasize that they are used far more frequently for uses other than killing.

bretty gud overall though, might send this to my anti-fun parents.
>>
>>30264997
Anyone who fishes by using any other method than diving underwater and raping the fish to death is a pussy.
>>
POL is over there defending the fuck out of you /K/ fags. You had better get your head out of your asses. The leftists are coming for your shit. Spread the word.

Get as many 80%'s as you can afford.

Warm up the Printers. Tomorrow belongs to us not them.
>>
>>30263996
>none of these features are old
>folding stock
MP40.
>pistol grip
Thompson SMG had one back in 1918, probably earlier examples exist.
>bayonet lug
Were in use from the late 1600s, when plug bayonets fell out of favor.
>threaded muzzles
The BAR had a flash suppressor in 1918.

None of these technologies are "new" in any appreciable sense, unless we're looking at all guns since the development of gunpowder weapons. Unless that was a typo.
>>
>>30264983
The 1885 pictured was semi automatic, (as opposed to the mannlicher 1886) it was an experimental design that never entered full production. Basically it was complex as fuck and nobody liked it. But it was indeed semi automatic
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.