[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't the Orlando shooter use a Glock? He could have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: GlocknadeGlockazine.jpg (42 KB, 545x301) Image search: [Google]
GlocknadeGlockazine.jpg
42 KB, 545x301
Why didn't the Orlando shooter use a Glock?

He could have knocked of a lot more queers with a grenade.
>>
>>30261274
I get that you're making a joke, albeit an ancient, unfunny one, but I believe he, in fact, did have a Glock.
>>
I read he had a g17. So wrong caliber for a glocknade. I always keep mine beside me, never know when you need a failsafe
>>
What rifle did he use?
>>
>>30261647
Are you the guy that put his 870 in his ass?
>>
>>30261274
What I want to know is why the Orlando shooter didn't use his ammo on you instead.
>>
>>30261663
No but i was the one that said in his current thread that i think we had the same gun. Sad day when im mistaken for an assblasted faggot that got an 870 barrel stuck up his ass
>>
>>30261672
mysides
>>
>>30261686
Gunna have to put that gun to rest. It's borderline recognizeable now.
>>
>>30261662
Assault Rifle 47 with an extended capacity clip and shoulder thing that goes up.
>>
>>30261698

B-but i love her.. shes my hunting gun..
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.