[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be peaceful person from country with nogunz >go to am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (432 KB, 561x390) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
432 KB, 561x390
>be peaceful person from country with nogunz
>go to america
>drive car
>melanin enhanced enlightened brothers from the neigbourhood perform a complex ethnic ritual they call "carjacking" with me
>just as my melanin enhanced fellow humans complete the ceremony, and are leaving in my vehicle, I become enlightened, and bid them goodbye
>suddenly, a car stops, and a fat Oppressor struggles to get out of his vehicle. When he finally does so, he pulls a rooty-tooty-point-and-shooty and bangs it a good number of times, and one of the lead-clobber-knockers whacks into my head
>fortunately, my melanin enhanced friends managed to escape the Oppressor, and returned to their neighbourhood in good health

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/texas-good-guy-with-a-gun-shoots-carjacking-victim-in-head-then-runs-away/
>>
File: 234575823483458.jpg (122 KB, 898x1077) Image search: [Google]
234575823483458.jpg
122 KB, 898x1077
>>30259360
>September 27, 2015
>>
>>30259607
>Something happened a while ago and therefore it doesn't matter
>>
>>30259360
> texas

theres your problem sempai. Stuff happens though
>>
File: laughing homosidally.jpg (27 KB, 540x524) Image search: [Google]
laughing homosidally.jpg
27 KB, 540x524
>>30259360
>Texas
>Being surprised about dumb-ass-ery
Pick one. The majority of the states that are classified as "southern" are literally cousin-fucking-retarded. From shooting people in the head while trying to stop a car jacking to blowing your own leg off with tannerite. Seriously every time I go to visit my brother in Georgia I'm always amazed about how fucking retarded and slow half the population is.
>>
>>30259915
>nogunz have so few stories to masturbate to they have to dig up ones from eight months ago to try to strawman with
>>
>>30259360
>anecdotal story
>people replying to troll threads
>>
>>30259915
>cherry picking this hard
maybe you should stop being a faggot
>>
Why are all Texans such bad shots?
>>
>>30260003
>posting undertale

your point is immediately worthless
>>
>>30261302
>your point is immediately worthless
It's okay to live in a Southern state, we can't all win at the slots game of life.
>>
>>30260003
Fun fact, it's illegal to marry your cousin in Alabama, but not in New York.
>>
>>30261375
Because NY doesn't have a problem with it, so they didn't need to pass a law.
NJ, now, that's another kettle of fish.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.