[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a Florida resident I have to deal with the whole "no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 962x643) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 962x643
As a Florida resident I have to deal with the whole "no guns where alcoholic beverages are served. I have a CCW and blatantly ignore this law for obvious reasons. I've been completely smashed hundreds of times and guess what, I've never shot my firearm.

Had one of these fags drawn their weapon, legal aside from being in a place that serves alcohol, and ended the massacre what penalties do you think would have been imposed? What legal ramifications would have developed?
>>
>>30254220
What does FL law say about carrying while intoxicated?
>>
>>30254220
>what penalties do you think would have been imposed? What legal ramifications would have developed?
Depends if anyone innocent bystanders were shot or not. If no one was injured, people would look the other way. If someone was injured, prepare to be charge and also sued. Would probably have a ZimZam situation though, where people donate to the cause. Fags from all over the US would just give you money for your legal defense, etc.
>>
>>30254248
Zero tolerance. If you've drank outside of your home you can't carry. Zero firearms in establishments that serve alcohol.
I disregard this law nightly, as I assume people with intent to harm will not follow the law either.
>>
>>30254220
Same here bro. I also carry at university because my life and a small fine is more important than getting Allah akbar'd
>>
>>30254279
Then, don't cry if you're caught and prosecuted. FL law sucks.
>>
>>30254282
So if two random 4chan browsers disregard this law, WHY is it a thing? The criminals will carry regardless.
>>
>>30254279
>Zero firearms in establishments that serve alcohol.
Half correct, it's no firearms in areas explicitly designated to serving alcohol. I.e. the entirety of a bar qualifies as a place of nuisance because the entire place is designated to serve alcohol, however restaurants that have separate bars in them only consider the bar sitting area itself the place of nuisance so you can legally carry in the rest of the restaurant.
>>
>>30254307
So mr tripfag. I assume you live in a state with better gun laws. Would you not carry in Florida?
>>
>>30254323
Honestly didn't know that. So at places like Chilis and Applebee's I would be good to carry? Even tho I can get liquor served to my table?
>>
>>30254220
i'll probably start ignoring this too, but i wouldn't go so far as to get blitzed while carrying
>>
>>30254220
>"Drunk faggot illegally concealing an assault pistol while being six times over the legal limit in cold blood murders an upstanding American citizen exercising his rights"

If you have alcohol in your system and you make a shoot you're going to be fucked. You might get out of it, but you're going to be fucked.
>>
I don't carry when drinking, not because I am afraid of getting caught in a restaurant or bar, but I am afraid of getting pulled over. DUI with a gun on your person. Yeah, no thanks.
>>
>>30254340
As far as it being legal to carry in the rest of the restaurant, yes, that's totally fine. Consuming alcohol while carrying is still illegal, but it has nothing to do with where you're sitting.
>>
none. all laws against guns in 51% alcohol places would have been lifted and he'd be made president
>>
>>30254358
See, I think it would go the other way and change carry laws.

"Patron draws firearm, which he was illegally carrying under current legislation, and ends an attack being perpetuated by an ISIS sympathizer with hundreds of rounds"

Now you have gays, trannies and sympathetic guilt stricken white people questioning their staunch opposition to the 2nd ammendment.
>>
>>30254369
I was ignorant of this. Thanks.
>>
>>30254411
Np fellow Floridabro. Now you know it's legal to carry in way more places.
>>
>>30254496
I'll still happily consume alcohol and carry illegally, but at least now I'll feel less bad about it.
>>
File: 1455102475772.gif (1009 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1455102475772.gif
1009 KB, 500x280
>>30254399
>implying it gets reported that way
>implying it doesn't get reported as "possibly gang related shootout under investigation by police, one gunman in custody"
>implying you wouldn't get fucked with a rake for breaking the law
>implying anyone outside of maybe a detective or fibbie would ever care or know the truth of what you did
>>
>>30254661
Is
That
Sasuke??
>>
>>30254360
>but I am afraid of getting pulled over. DUI with a gun on your person. Yeah, no thanks.

Then know your fucking limit and don't ever fucking drink and drive in the first place?
>>
>>30254683
>>>/wsr/
>>>/a/
>>>/anywherebuthere/
>>
>>30254340
You'd carry to Applebees? Christ anon.
>>
>>30254803
I carry to check my mail faggot.
>>
>>30254818
This, I carry in bars. In a state that would cluster fuck me way worse than Florida. I literally carry everywhere outside of home, and many places in my home.
>>
>>30254323
But Pulse wasn't just a bar for serving drinks, presumably it has toilet stalls for fucking in, gloryholes for sucking dicks, fag music areas for dancing etc etc, so why no CC?
>>
>>30254803
I carry my gun with me when I take a shit at home, nigger.
>>
>>30254803
I really like your latest album, Ms Swift.
>>
>>30254220
So stop drinking, you degenerate.
>>
>>30254399
u could probably get some sweet trap ass out of the deal too
>>
>>30254279
Wrong and wrong. You can't be in an area whose primary purpose is to serve alcohol. You can still go to restaurants that serve alcohol. Secondly, you can drink while carrying just not to the point that "when affected to the extent that his or her normal faculties are impaired, to use a firearm in this state.". Actually read the law before you run your mouth.
>>
File: viperkysmm.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
viperkysmm.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
>>30254360
>doesn't want to drink and CC
>is OK with drinking and hoping to successfully pilot a 1500lb guided missile
>>
>>30254360
nigga you fucking drink and drive but don't drink and carry?
>>
>>30254220

I don't see the problem with this. While you might be responsible enough to drink and carry - for every 1 of you there are 10 other idiots who can't handle their liquor and turn into obnoxious confrontational idiots
>>
File: 1392775783726.jpg (59 KB, 470x352) Image search: [Google]
1392775783726.jpg
59 KB, 470x352
>>30254220
this fucking thread.
>>
>>30254307
How could carrying a gun while drunk be a good thing?

You guys can't all be this naive, right?
>>
50 beaner fags lost
what a tragedy
>>
>>30259435
Let me mourn. Okay, I'm done
>>
>all these faggots that don't carry in places because its illegal

You must be the same kind of fags who waited until age 21 to cc, I bet you see the 30.06 sign(or your states version) and don't enter. Faggots.
>>
>drinking and carrying
might as well be shooting up too, but then again this board has weekly ND threads
>>
>>30254220
>my personnal experience about low probablilty/high consequence events says otherwise so rules don't apply to me.

Fuck off, you're not a special snowflake.
>>
>>30259463
>might as well
The correct term is, "may as well."

Carry on
>>
>>30254220
You might want to delete this thread, because the NSA/FBI are actively monitoring all the chans and you are probably going to get a knock on your door.

Just Saiyan.
>>
>>30254282

>Risks University Expulsion for "muh freedoms".

Enjoy serving Fries.
>>
>>30254818
You sad little man.
>>
>>30254220
Depends if you are sober enough to drive home.
>>
>>30254818

sounds like Schizophrenic anxiety. How about you man the fuck up.
>>
>>30254326
I do. I live in a state where you can carry in a bar and there's law against carrying with any level of BAC.
>>
File: 1445830681088.jpg (74 KB, 500x627) Image search: [Google]
1445830681088.jpg
74 KB, 500x627
>>30256400

Cause that's when you least expect it amiright?
>>
>>30259583
>>30259569
>they think you can't get attacked while checking your mail

Fucking retards. The whole point of carrying is to be ready for something you hope will never happen and won't expect or see coming. You should carry whenever possible.

Not carrying is like not wearing your seatbelt because you're only going to be driving 5 miles. Feel free to do it, but don't bitch when you get thrown throw your windshield. You can rear ended 300 miles from your house or 300 feet. Stop being stupid.
>>
>>30259653
Re-reading this I see tons of grammar and spelling mistakes, but my point still stands.
>>
>>30259660

Probably early signs of onset dementia... It's time to shut it down before you shoot up a whole foods.
>>
>>30254220
You need to remember that there was utter chaos at the time. You get a clear shot at the shooter and things suddenly change. Let's say he goes down, you are suddenly the armed gunman, let's hope the SWAT team understands and doesn't mistake you for a dog. Then you get to explain why you were carrying, and deliberately engaged a mentally ill Muslim with no ties to ISIS who was misunderstood.

Let's say you miss or wound him. Now you get to explain how your lack of official training escalated the fire fight and cause 49 of the 50 deaths, or you get to see him in court for racial profiling and permanent injury.

Keep in mind that ending a massacre before the body count piles up isn't a massacre either.

Do I think it's bull? Yes. I'd engage the target and take him out regardless of the circumstances (and take him out), but I'd be well aware that my odds would not be favorable for "local hero" awards
>>
>>30259701
Pretty good trolling. You'll be the life of this years Halloween parties dressed as Feinstein armed with such convincing gun grabber memes.
>>
File: 1457310515280.jpg (39 KB, 467x640) Image search: [Google]
1457310515280.jpg
39 KB, 467x640
>>30254314
lol so naive.

they dont pass laws they expect you to abide by, they pass laws they expect you to break.

picture unrelated to post content
>>
>>30259703
Let's drop the mentally Ill bullshit. The muslim knew exactly what he was doing.
>>
>>30254220
the backstage security and the bartender should had CCW
that might had at least slowed dsown the gunman
>>
>>30259761
Yes, but then you'd have to acknowledge that the motive was based on a fundamental religious value. #Notallmudslimes
>>
>>30257000
The legal definition of impaired is one drink. It's also illegal to handle firearms while drunk in florida. Look through 790 some time, we're not that free.
>>
>>30254369
>Consuming alcohol while carrying is still illegal,
aren't the penalties fairly inconsequential though? essentially just a fine and suspension of CCL?

so, to satisfy OP's question: if he had the legal justification to draw his gun, albeit while intoxicated, he would at most simply lose his license and pay whatever the fine is, probably couple hundred at most? far preferable to getting shot in such hypothetical
>>
>>30259887
>aren't the penalties fairly inconsequential though? essentially just a fine and suspension of CCL?

How is losing your rights to legally carry forever in any way "inconsequential?"
>>
>>30254220
Similar in WA State. No firearms in bars, no handling firearms while under the influence.

I quit drinking about 30 years ago. I miss being able to go to a bar with some friends and listen to a good band while drinking coffee and being the designated driver. But the law is the law.
>>
File: this big.png (358 KB, 637x305) Image search: [Google]
this big.png
358 KB, 637x305
I do not know if anyone discuss about this but, does anyone know if what this dude say about how a bullet of that size was sticking out of someones leg.

Something is off with this dude and I can't put my finger on it except for this statement
>>
>>30260285
Men are notoriously bad at estimating length.

"That bullet was at least six inches, baby..."
>>
>>30259703
Careful, you're interrupting the /k/ circlejerk.
>>
>>30259462
no guns signs don't have the force of law in PA, if you get caught by the proprietor and they ask you to leave and you refuse you can be trespassed though. Also, we can carry in bars.
>>
>>30254803
He was dating Taylor Swift for a while.
>>
ITT: People talking about how they want to shoot someone in light of a mass shooting
>>
>>30260524
I've been submitting tips to the FBI frequently. I can't wait to see more of these fervent gun loving assholes behind bars with their toys taken away. So many of them are exactly like every mass shooter in history: they love guns and violence.
>>
>>30254818
My grandpa does the same thing because he's 60 and doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>30254340
I hear you can even open carry at Applebee's.
>>
>>30260285
Confirmed for illegal drugs within nightclub
>>
>>30260343
>"That bullet was at least six inches, baby..."
So 2 inches?
>>
>>30260558
This is top tier.
>>
>>30257280
>1500lb
Try 3,000-4,000lb
>>
>>30260524
yes, exactly. Its really entertaining watching them freak out over Orlando, as if any of them will do anything to change it or the next shooting
>>
>>30258432
>Dat loli.
>>
>>30259653
You can get rear ended at Pulse, as well.
>>
>>30254220
>Yeah I might be breaking the law and belong in jail, but what if I was a hero instead? What then, huh?
>>
>>30259653
>Homosexual shooting
>All anon can think about is getting rear ended
>>
>>30254220
Fucking wrong. Wrong wrong wrong.

>>30254279
Wrong. Wrong wrong.

>>30257000
Here we go ding ding ding.

You are allowed to carry with a CCW into a restaurant that serves alcohol. This restaurant may even have a bar. You may order alcoholic beverages and consume them. You are allowed to get drunk. You shall not sit at the bar. You shall not carry into a "dedicated" bar. Applebees is fine, JOE'S BEER SHACK is not. You shall not be in possession of a firearm "ready for immediate use" while under the influence of alcohol. This is defined in the statute and essentially says loaded and in your hand. In your holster does not meet the element of the crime. If you want to give reading a shot, I'll give you a hint...
It's in FSS 790.

>source
LEO and someone who can read.
>>
Are you guys seriously not able to control yourselves when you're drunk?

I get fucking sloshed but I'm still conscious enough to remain in control
>>
>>30254220
not guilty of anything if a jury is involved. this is why jury nullification exists. to spare good people from the stupid laws of the state.
>>
>>30254220
wasn't he engaged by some off duty cop providing security at the bar from the start? Even if there were CC chances are that in confusion they would have been unable to do anything. There are a lot of situations where CC is good but mass shooting where there are a lot of people ruining and there is grate confusion is not one of them.
>>
>>30257280
>>1500lb

Wtf is he driving a gutted out 80s crx or Miata?
>>
>>30254399
>i think it would go the other way.

it wont.

AND even if you get off, because you WILL be charged with something, you will get fucked hard in civil court
>>
File: walter.jpg (48 KB, 355x400) Image search: [Google]
walter.jpg
48 KB, 355x400
>>30260704
>nightclub
>no kitchen
>not a "bar"
>not making well over 50% of their income from alcohol sales

proving LEOs are GED holding tards one post at a time, gg officer chungo

>>30254220
the real question is how many were executed out of those 49 dead. I suspect that the Orlando swat "he wuz in the bathroom with hostages and we negotiated for two hours" story is BS.
A. why would a terrorist whose goal is to kill people and police have anything to negotiate about
B. live footage sure as shit didn't show them storming the place at 3am and getting him holed up in a bathroom, they had to drive a ram truck through the building and breach the place. doesn't compute with the idea that they had him stuck in a 500sq ft club bathroom with a few homos as negotiation gambits

real story: as the orlando PD shit themselves for 2 hours Omar durka durka walked around shooting unarmed and wounded people. 30 people managed to hide, some under dead bodies, until he was Swat'ed
Reported story: our brave officers saved the day and rescued 30 ppl 1 like 1 prayer
>>
>>30259003
its more of a "we dont like it and know its a bad idea, but we're going to do it anyhow because we like the alternative less"
>>
>>30261084
Nope. Show us one instance where this happened -- where someone illegally carrying stopped a shooter and had the book thrown at him.

All the defense lawyer has to do is line up the 600 people he saved, and their cryin' mamas.
>>
>>30254803
Underrated Post
>>
>>30260635
(Compensates internally)
>>
>>30261130
You are naive as fuck, son. Legal card-carrying CCWs risk their ass in every single defensive shooting, and you honestly think a felony weapon offense is going to be ignored simply because "well it worked out this time?"

Here's an arrest that didn't even involve a handgun to hold you over till I dig up a proper example. Then surely you'll suck my dick to compensate for my time BTFO of a complete stranger being an idiot anonymously on the internet.

http://reason.com/blog/2015/02/09/man-stops-robbery-with-his-taser-is-char
>>
>>30254220
Where does the quote end?
>>
>>30260285
They already released a video on youtube exposing him as an actor.

There's also a video where they're doing an interview with someone and he starts discussing how there was more than one person and how he was standing at the door holding it shut and they cut him off on live air.

The whole situation is Sandy Hook v2, it's a fucking ruse.
>>
>>30261609
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8NEv1rvDFM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVR_lqbKYxA
>>
>>30261609
>>30261635
if it's anything, it's >>30261105. typical "I'm FBI. We totes didn't fuck up royally and get a bunch of people killed needlessly. I'm FBI" Waco siege tier incompetence cover up.

>a failed actor in a gay club, how uncommon! Must be a sandyhabbening!
>>
>>30261932
Did you even watch the videos?
>>
>>30254220
Georgia law allows me to carry into a place where alcohol is served. So long as they don't have a sign up saying not weapons.
>>
>>30261949
did you?
>there was 2 shooters, then one, then 0 deaths, then 20, then 50, then 49
typical media mediocrity
>police stand around for 2 hours in full view of news
>nothing happens until 6am when the police break out their patriot act military toys to breech through the wall
>shit 30 more people are dead.jpg
>we gotta make this look right.jpg
>"we were in active negotiation with the shooter the entire time and had him barricaded in a bathroom with hostages"
rewriting the narrative
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.