[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun run
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
With this shooting being far worse than Sandy hook a gun run in the coming months and an ammo run is almost a given.

Let's discuss the impending runs and potentially how bad it could get if hillary wins.

How high will prices go?
What sort of ammo will become hard to find or very expensive?

Will ARs become the first to go?

Discuss.
>>
Bump 2
My guesses
Ammo to go first 9mm and 5.56

Guns: ARs and 9 mm handguns particularly glocks because muh branding and shit.

I am hoping the price of sigs does not go up I want a 938
>>
Bumping back up
>>
>>30251068

Fuck and .22 was just become cheap and available in my area again.
>>
Lucky me, I don't shoot faggot 9mm.

But I'm with you the sigs, I want a 220 elite pretty soon, and I don't want to shell out msrp for that desu
>>
It's really fucking frustrating because I was honestly planning on buying my first AR-15 this summer.

God damnit.

I was at a gun show the weekend after Sandyhook and shitty no-name brand pieced together AR-15s were going for $2000.
>>
>>30251218

Me too. I know the feeling. Kills my soul to think of what I'm going to pay to get my first AR.
>>
So pumped I just took delivery on mine. But now im in mag grab ammo grab mode. Fuck.

I only have 450 rounds and 410 rounds loaded in pmags
>>
I'm so happy I literally just finished my AR build. I feel bad for you guys that don't have ARs yet because the prices are about to jump. The same thing happened to me after Sandy Hook.

(Also, as a guy who's lived through 3-4 panics, THIS is why you stockpile magazines and ammo. Wait for the prices to come down then start buying a little at a time every paycheck until you've got a good stock of ammo.)
>>
>>30251068
>With this shooting being far worse than Sandy hook
What, how is some gays dying in a gay club worse than a elementary school being butchered?
>>
>>30251068
This is not worse than Sandy Hook by any stretch of the imagination. We'll make it through this one too just like we did Sandy Hook
>>
I have 15k of every caliber I shoot (10k 193/5k 855 of 556 and 15k 9mm). If this shit ever really gets banned I will be a rich piece of shit.
>>
File: GodEmperorHasChosen.jpg (90 KB, 304x423) Image search: [Google]
GodEmperorHasChosen.jpg
90 KB, 304x423
>>30252028

This. It's about mass sympathy. 27 schoolchildren minding their own business and getting killed by a psycho =/= 50 adult homosexuals being degenerates and getting killed by a muslim terrorist.

Sorry gun market, you're going to have to wait until November.
>>
>>30252028
A specially protected and prestigious and celebrated constituency of the left experiencing blowback from their own liberal bullshit makes it doubly and triply bad. We'll be hearing the gnashing of the teeth for weeks... along, of course, with reminders of Who The REAL Enemy Is.
>>
>>30252288
>Muh Republicans
Cept the guy was a registered dem.
>>
>>30252288
People are already screaming about AR-15s on Twitter. They shut up in a hurry when you point out that deer rifles are more killy bullet for bullet, it's just that the AR carries more of them.
>>
>>30252028

because not everyone is a 4channer who feels the need to hate everyone /pol/ tells them to hate.
>>
>>30251068
I'm glad I bought my ptr last week, and not this week.

I can't remember, does .308 get hit hard by scares?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160612-113300.png (304 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160612-113300.png
304 KB, 1440x2560
My not scheduled purchase but felt I should today
>>
>>30252363
>I can't remember, does .308 get hit hard by scares?
Normies barely think of .308 at all, or consider it a durr huntan round. There are way too many .308 bolt guns for anyone to seriously consider banning it.
>>
>>30252080
I don't know. Sandy Hook didn't happen during the heat up for elections.
Depending on how hillary or trump wants to use and spin this, we might hear a lot about it up to November or we hear nothing more of it by November.
Hillary can use it for gun control, Trump can use it for ISIS.
>>
>>30252347
Elementary children dying are 100x worse than any adults you mongoloid.
>>
i went out and stocked up on ammo today - people aren't freaking out yet but im afraid they might
>>
You people who start to hoard ammo when this happens are the reason that it gets bad. Just fucking stop.
>>
>>30252488
>people aren't freaking out yet
You did
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 170x123) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 170x123
Bought a 12 inch barrel from larue today for an AR pistol
>>
>>30252427
how, they are all living people. No life is greater than another. The only difference is interpreted shock value of children and the instinct to protect them.
>>
>>30252585
>The only difference is interpreted shock value of children and the instinct to protect them.

That is precisely where the problem lies. Gun grabbers don't think with facts and logic. They think with blind emotion. How do you think they still somehow blame Republicans and the NRA for the acts of one of their favorite groups (Muslims) against their other favorite group (gays).
>>
>>30252515
>other people aren't freaking out yet

and yeah a lil bit i remember how it was last time shit dried up... not about that life
>>
>>30251068
Just bought a Tavor X95 today, how bad did I fuck up?
had been looking at it, today pushed it over the edge
>>
>>30252790
Muh practical accuracy.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.