[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost my job last month, living on savings. Started new job, won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (43 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
43 KB, 1280x720
Lost my job last month, living on savings. Started new job, won't get paid until the end of the month.

I have an AR-15 complete lower and no mags.

How fucked am I /k/?

>no credit cards
>can't afford anything besides basics
>I do have a bunch of .40, .223, and 5.7 brass I can turn in for credit at the local ammo store.

My only other gun is a .40 USP Compact, I've got 4 mags for it and probably 70 hollow points and 100 FMJ.

I can afford maybe 1 or 2 PMAGS or I can turn in some brass at an ammo manufacturer nearby and get a discount on 5.56 or .40, but that's it.

I'm fucking tapped until July. I was hoping to do some PSA deals on July 4, I'll be cool at the end of the month. I'm broke for the next 2-3 weeks.

Am I really fucked? Tell me straight please.
>>
>>30250153
At least you have a lower. That wont be affected by stuff. But ill honestly say get waht you want now before it gets even higher in price unless you can wait the few weeks months this will blow over but then it gets closer to ELECTIONS mane. Remember those panics in 2008/12?

Ammo will be okay for your .40 its always on the shelf just might not be as selective. I think mag wise your fine unless there was threat of a ban. Which i think there wont be.

If youre tapped than make some hard decisions or use credit that you know you'll pay off not like theses retards hoping for free college.
>>
>>30250153
If 2012 is any indication you are in for a ride for at least a few months. Just hold on to what you have and wait it out.

All the "imma gunna profit off of gun control" guys have stacks of lowers and mags, but very few have uppers or components to sell.

No use panic buying now if you cannot comfortably afford to do so.
>>
>>30250190
>not like theses retards hoping for free college.
yeah fuck them

I've never had a credit card. My credit is good, but that's from paying off car loans. Even if I applied today for a credit card, it would be at least 2 weeks to get approved and sent to me and then I'll get paid anyway.

Legislation takes a long time, we still have republican senate and house. It's going to be hard to push a ban through before November. I don't know how much power President Barry has to executive order new gun policy.
Thanks for the straight answer.
>>
File: matrix-side-charger.jpg (23 KB, 800x300) Image search: [Google]
matrix-side-charger.jpg
23 KB, 800x300
>>30250231
So basically, I'm not fucked.

I'm only fucked if I fuck myself.

Sandy hook increased price immediately after, but supply caught up because people were capitalizing on the tragedy, then prices went down after the market caught up.

At least I have a lower.
>>
>>30250486
shame though. Prices for everying were cheap because not many people buy shit during the summer, were tapped out, memorial day sales/father days sales from all the other panics, and even the ucla shit did nothing to prices.

You'll just pay a bit more and have to waite a few weeks for the next news cycle.

suppliers had 6.99 steel mags so I guess they'll be at least 14.99 or 19.99 next week or day.
>>
>>30250486
your fucked for bullets
>>
>>30250519
My LGS has pmags for 18 without the window and 20 with the window. PSA has pmags for about 18 each including shipping. I can't afford bulk deals on gunbroker right now.

Should I grab a couple of pmags or hex mags today?
>>
>>30250583
$9.46 before shipping with coupon code

http://www.manventureoutpost.com/products/Magpul-Industries-Mag-PMAG-223-Rem-556NATO-30Rd-Black-AR-Rifles-MAG571%252dBLK.html
>>
>>30250622
>Current Stock:

oh my
>>
>>30250583
Up to you man with your budget.

Information wise. I am always comfortable with 5 magazines for a pistol and 6 mags for mag rifle due to carrying 6 all the time in my earlier years.

Don't get 6 mags for a rifle if the mags are 59.99 unless you go back in time during 1994 or win the lottery.

Just be smart about your budget is what i would emphasis. New cycles die and wane man.
>>
>>30250622
>http://www.manventureoutpost.com/products/Magpul-Industries-Mag-PMAG-223-Rem-556NATO-30Rd-Black-AR-Rifles-MAG571%252dBLK.html

OMG thank you based anon, OP here. About to buy 2 pmags so I at least have something if the shit gets hairy.
>>
>>30250708
It blows me away that they will could sell out in 2 or 3 days if Obama announces later today an initiative to combat "right wing domestic terror" by introducing an assault weapons ban by EO.
>>
Just bought 600 rounds of M855 of ammo for .42 cents a round. Hope I didn't get fucked too bad.
>>
>>30250153

Buy magazines. Ammo won't go away, though it might be hard to find exactly what you want for some time, it won't be banned or controlled.
>>
>>30250708
>>http://www.manventureoutpost.com/products/Magpul-Industries-Mag-PMAG-223-Rem-556NATO-30Rd-Black-AR-Rifles-MAG571%252dBLK.html

PMAG stock down to 71,000. it's happening guys
>>
>>30253455

wtf they sold 40000 Pmags in just a few hours
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.