[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PTSD General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: pupper.jpg (79 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
pupper.jpg
79 KB, 720x960
Anon runs out of vodka and gets a pupper edition

Talked to my therapist about getting a pupper. He thought it was a good idea. Found this beautiful girl at the humane society and took her home.She's really smart and learns fast. No regrets. Not sure if it's easier to sleep with her around because she's still young enough that I gotta take her for 3am bathroom breaks. Still worth it though. I feel a lot better having her around, and knowing that she needs me and cares for me means I can't kill myself. It was a good choice to adopt her methinks.
>>
File: Garry..jpg (138 KB, 1279x715) Image search: [Google]
Garry..jpg
138 KB, 1279x715
>>30244693
I r8 ur blog 8/8 m8
>>
>>30244693
ok
>>
>>30244693

>tfw cant have a pupper because live in apartment and 2 week schedule for .mil away from home.
>>
>>30244712
Just be like me and get married dumbass.

Doesn't matter who.
>>
>>30244727
I fail to see how marrying my dog fixes my problem. I mean, she'll just take half of my shit AND spend half my money on kibbles and dog treats.
>>
File: 12347762457.jpg (241 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
12347762457.jpg
241 KB, 1920x1080
I'm having PTSD just working at an understaffed retail. Sometimes I think just being Airforce Operator is just fine.
>>
>>30244731
And in return she gives you love and affection and helps you feel safe when you sleep at night. It's like a gun under your pillow that will lick your face when you're having a bad day and you can take it with you and people will actually like seeing it.
>>
>>30244727
your wife will watch the doggo while you go to fort shitfuck and pretend to operate while eating cooked mres and saying hooah to each other and thinking about how badass your psg is since he has his airborne wings
>>
What do you have ptsd from?
>>
>>30244762
Meant for
>>30244731
>>
>>30244771
Priest dick. I post PTSD threads here because /k/ has a decent number of has-served, and generally avoids devolving into a pity-party/circle-jerk.
>>
I think you made a good choice. having a faithful companion that won't take everything you own is a good thing to have :p me pupper sleep next to me every night. 3 year old husky really protective.
>>
I attended a reenactment of the battle of the buldge and ended up getting PTSD. took like 2 years before I could hold my rifle again
>>
>>30244727
the mil marriage meme advise.

"just marry a random slag bru, get dat bah"

"just put a baby in her bruh, get more bah and dem taxes bruh"

>be me
>married woman i actually loved
>got out
>she supported me
>going to school
>wife works her ass off
>mfw
>>
>>30244844
Kek

Pussy
>>
>>30244844
>WW2 reenactment

You think that's hardcore? Go to a Vietnam war reenactment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmUZ80Gdgrg
>>
>>30244844
What happened?
>>
>>30244810
You might want to check with your doctor about beta blockers. I got a scrip because I have catastrophic blood pressure. They work by closing off receptor sites for adrenaline. You'd be amazed at how much better you feel when you're not constantly riding the adrenaline cycle up and down. Among other things, it helps make dreams manageable. Best part is, it doesn't turn you into a zombie.
>>
>>30244693
Cute dog.
Cut your fucking hair.
Lay off the cookies, and lift, maybe get your t checked.
Your body is looking "womanly"
>>
>>30245641
Already on lexapro. It works well enough.
>>
>>30246470
I like my hair, and I already lift faggot. Currently taking a few weeks off because i fucked up my back and sprained my wrist in two separate incidents.
>>
>>30244693
Lick dog back
>>
>>30247934
I already give her lots of kisses.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.