[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Euro 2016 >Marseille >England-Russia >England with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12
>Euro 2016
>Marseille
>England-Russia
>England with 3x Russia's numbers
>Got their asses kicked for all over the city
Why are english so shit at fighting?
>>
>>30240660
They aren't Russian.
>>
File: probably dead.jpg (81 KB, 699x420) Image search: [Google]
probably dead.jpg
81 KB, 699x420
>>30240673
Yeah Russian are fucking hard cunts but ffs, it was humiliating to watch such rape-
>>
File: another casualty.jpg (170 KB, 962x641) Image search: [Google]
another casualty.jpg
170 KB, 962x641
>>
They're white guilt cuck fags.
>>
>>
>>30240718
Not the case, football hooligans are very different than the usual fag.
>>
>>30240660
>The fighting restarted after a green flare was set off at the Russian end in what appeared to be a coded signal for the ultras to set upon the English supporters again.
>amid claims that Russian ‘ultras’, armed with knives and metal poles, had ambushed rival fans.
Russians were prepared.
>>
It was Russian ultras vs English hools, there's no organization or dedication in the England hools they're there to drink and be rowdy, what they're use to is leaving a pub and yelling some slogans that'd end up fighting drunkenly with each other or drunk opposition. The Russians plan and prepare fights with each other often just for fun and practice as groups.
Russians have to deal with Chechens, Georgians, Tajik and Dagestani hools and gangs who are spectacular streetfighter and tough as bricks, the Brits have to deal with pakis that are unhealthy, inbred and cowardly.

tl;dr ofcourse the Russians won
>>
>>30240660
>You see Ivan, when you wear shorts of camouflage your kicks will always take them by surprise, because they cannot see leg.
>>
sometimes I wish we had sports riots in America
just a bunch of white folks beating the shit out of each other. nothing like the nigger riots that end up razing the whole city to the ground.
>>
>>30240660
Because english comparably fight fair, contradicting to the white nigger russians, give it a few days for the english to see the dirty tricks the russians are playing and the russians are getting their asses handed over only to sing their national anathem of wedidnddunuffin and theyattackedusunprovoked.
>>
File: IMG_20160612_040423.jpg (79 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160612_040423.jpg
79 KB, 620x372
>>30242399
What went off today was some next level shit though. Ruskies left at least two english lads fighting for their lives in the hospital. Tomorrow we've Croatia-Turkey, it will also have some fights going on.
>>
>>30243426
Lol nope.
Ruskies do what England did in 80s 90s and even 00s. Nowadays english fans just get hammered and despite they're ready to fight they're on same level as eastern Euros. They've their usual big numbers every time they travel abroad but the lads from countries like Poland, Russia are really well organized and trained.

They literally fight between each other in the woods and mma shit, no weapons. Sometimes shit goes south and they also use axes, hammers, knives. England had their time, they still can show up for the party but having all fat beer bellies doesn't help them.
>>
>>30243559
>Nowadays english fans just get hammered and despite they're ready to fight they're on same level as eastern Euros.
Fuck I'm drunk. Fixed.
Nowadays english fans just get hammered and despite being ready to fight they're not on same level as eastern Euros.
>>
>>30243559
Just look at OPs pic, does that look like a fair fight or just someone attacking someone else spontanously? There is no pride and honor in this.
>>
>>30243797
Do you even hooliganism? That's a grown up english man, if he chooses to run away instead of fight back that's not ruskie problem. If you're not knocked on the ground then you've no excuse and reason to cry for "fair" fight. That's not ufc or some professional sport.
>>
>>30243868
Yes, attacking bystanders was always part of great hooligan tradition! Are ou even believing your own crap? No wonder the russians are "performing" so "great", they are fighting people even not looking for a fight.
>>
Why do euro-peons constantly chimp out over soccer?
>>
>>30240711

Don't these people know how to carry a nigga? They don't even look overweight
>>
>>30243898

>hooligans
>Innocent Bystanders
>>
>>30243957
Tbf they probably had already drank a few litters of beer each other.
>>
>>30243972
Are you actually trying to make a point or just continue to shitpost further, hoping no one notices you didnt had anything but flavour for russian semen to begin with.
>>
>>30244043
Kek that post wasn't even done by me. Why would I not acknowledge what ruskies did today? They did good, if tomorrow any other country makes good actions I will do the same. Hoping for a good show during all day.
>>
>>30240660

Proper British hooligans died out long ago because the police force and government cracked down on it massively so there aren't any bad ass battle hardened British hooligans about anymore.

These British "hooligans" you see today are just pissed up lads (dudebros) who sing a few songs, chuck bottles from behind police lines and give people a few punches when they outnumber them 10 to 1, they aren't proper hardcore hooligans - they are just average people and almost never experience fights at football games back home.

The Russian hooligans are actually hardcore. Going to football matches and kicking peoples head in is their full time occupation. They come from shithole slums with high as fuck unemployment rates and the only thing to do around there is commit crime, lift weights, get drunk and shoot up heroin then fight each other.

They train all year round and develop tactics and shit just for smashing peoples heads in at football games - they have literally no other goal in life than to put people in comas, that is basically their lifestyle.

Out of shape, no fighting experience, average joe brits have no chance in hell of winning against the Russian ultras because the brits aint about that life like the Russians are.
>>
>>30244092
>Why would I not acknowledge what ruskies did today?
Because all they did was low tier even by hooligan standards. Attacking people not looking for a fight, is just nothing anyone could acknowledge whitout having a biased view and the need to whitewash shity behaviour.
>>
>>30244177
>Outnumbered big time
>Still get to kick ass
>Not good
Okay then, you're the one with biased view here. Just because you hate ruskies that does not change the fact that pulled a show today. Not their fault that your country went soft, David.

>>30244102
This guy pretty much nailed it.
>>
>>30244319
>attacking people not looking for a fight

>only attack people looking in a fight when you got bigger numbers

>we must cheer for such behaviour

it was russian tier and it was on /k/
>>
File: 1400535812607.jpg (768 KB, 1424x2144) Image search: [Google]
1400535812607.jpg
768 KB, 1424x2144
>Europeans beat each other to near death over soccer

If they had guns things would have gone over much more smoothly in their surprise attack. Also I never got the point of fighting over sports, and I've got into fights over stupid shit before.
>>
>>30243559
Bydlo, stop acting so proud that you Ruskies are literally earning the title of white niggers.
>life is so empty that they train so they can better attack fans of another football team
>>
>>30244449
It's a stunning example of what happens when everyone with an above average IQ is purged.

They still also think like slaves.
>>
>>30244449
Just imagine the russian butthurt if the sides are switched.
>Attacked for no reason
>One is almost dying in a hospital

The quality of discussions on /k/ sinks strangely often by the amount russian related stuff in that discussions.
>>
>>30244432
>Football
>Just a sport
Kek. You wouldn't understand.

>>30244449
>Implying english didn't do the same for years and years
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 222x227
>>30244664
Fuck soccer! Call us when you want a real war.
>>
File: c_336x212_3B7.jpg (12 KB, 336x212) Image search: [Google]
c_336x212_3B7.jpg
12 KB, 336x212
>>30241933
>>
>>30243486
Should I be impressed that everyone is standing on top of chairs without anyone about to eat shit?
>>
>>30244787
Center right, the guy in the blue hoodie is about to fall.
Also the guy in the yellow shorts may be falling as well.
>>
>inb4 Putin annexes Marseille
>>
That was a complete beatdown. Why do cops let this happen in Europe?
>>
File: 61239445.jpg (86 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
61239445.jpg
86 KB, 800x450
Meanwhile, croats and turks are 'aving a giggle together.
Say what you want, but it's just as nice to see this as it is brits and ruskies bashing eachothers skulls in.
>>
>>30244664
It is just a sport, anybody who takes it seriously enough to attack someone else over it is subhuman.
>>
>>30240660
because, memes aside, they aren't a nation of life-hating white niggers
>>
File: 1465689917248.png (150 KB, 308x768) Image search: [Google]
1465689917248.png
150 KB, 308x768
>>
>>30246357
That's because Croatia are one of the most civilized nations out there and bros with Bosnia and Turkey.

But yeah, this is actually better than some fucking russians doing shit
>>
File: Filipino Reaction.png (16 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
Filipino Reaction.png
16 KB, 429x410
>>30240660
>Be normie.
>Disparage people for liking/playing videogames.
>Do shit like this for a sports game.

I mean, there are angry videogamers in youtube, sure, but then when riots like this, the explanation would be "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE PASSION FOR THE GAME BRUV."
>>
>>30246357
cos croats and turks are basicaly the same people
>>
>>30246515
You're absolutely right. Most people are civilized and think thay way. Sadly the ones who aren't are louder.

>>30246607
Not at all. And I live on the Balkans so I should know.
>>
>>30246620
croat detected. and you fuckers are not civilized

>And I live on the Balkans so I should know.
>>
>>30246551
Can see it now at some games convention
>horde of people wearing blizzard tops
>horde of people wearing EA tops
>massive nerd fight when they meet up
>fight stops when moms turn up to collect people
>>
>>30246357
>Croats being muslimed
Absolutely disgusting, only based Serbia is worth respect.
>>
>>30246551

>"Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that" Bill Shankly

Now stop fucking comparing stupid video games with football you fucking chink faggot.
>>
>>30241173
I'm russian and i know they were bare handed. You know, 'russian style', forest fights between ultras.

Where is your info coming from?

>>30241445
>Chechens, Georgians, Tajik and Dagestani
Holy shit, u yanks know nothing.
There is no georgians and tajik(fucking lol) ultras and very very few caucasians. Mostly its a fights between one russian group of ultras vs another.>>30244102
>Going to football matches and kicking peoples head in is their full time occupation. They come from shithole slums with high as fuck unemployment rates and the only thing to do around there is commit crime, lift weights, get drunk and shoot up heroin then fight each other.
Holy fucking shit, just shut up please. U sound like some CNN propagandist in 90s.

Modern russia is pretty developed and all those people surely have a job. Their hobby, though, is a MMA clubs and football sundays.

>>30246357
Nice cherrypicking prooaganda pic you have there. They recently had clashed yesterday.
And I can find a pic of huggin russian and engkish fans as well. Fans(tourists) and ultras are different.

Also, a lot of russian ultras stayd home, because fsb(they're in order of border control) have them in black list

>>30246515
>>30246620
Lol. You wanna say balkan and turkish fans are not one of the most hardcore in the world? Theyre crazy, especially turks(turks crazy even on volleyball games).
>>
>>30243486
Damn. The turks have the worst hooligans of them all.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.