[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SEND HELP https://www.all4shooters.com/en/Sho oting/law/EU-g
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: EU-gun-ban-hunting-shotgun.jpg (47 KB, 510x510) Image search: [Google]
EU-gun-ban-hunting-shotgun.jpg
47 KB, 510x510
SEND HELP
https://www.all4shooters.com/en/Shooting/law/EU-gun-ban-European-Council-approves/

https://www.all4shooters.com/en/Shooting/law/EU-gun-ban-council-presidency-commission-update/imfname_10636134.pdf

• A ban on all semi-automatic long guns shorter than sixty centimetres overall or that can be shortened down to that threshold through the use of a "stock that is folding, collapsing, or easily removable without tools".
• A ban on all those semi-automatic long guns capable to accept detachable or fixed magazines holding more than 11 rounds, as well as said detachable or fixed magazines.
• A ban on all those semi-automatic handguns capable to accept detachable or fixed magazines holding more than 21 rounds, as well as said detachable or fixed magazines.
• Abolition of Category D, meaning that firearms such break-barrel single-shot shotguns and muzzleloading replicas of antique firearms would be heavily regulated.
• Mandatory registration of alarm guns and deactivated firearms.
• Mandatory three-years or five-years epiry of all gun licenses and "constant medical supervision" of gun owners.
• Provisions for "safe storage" of firearms would make them potentially useless should the owners face a sudden home invasion.
• While an exemption from the above-mentioned bans would be granted to "sport shooters", those would have to be mandatorily members of an authorized shooting federation.
• "Sporting guns" exempt from the ban should be identified as such by an authorized shooting federation that's recognized by ISSF, meaning that potentially no firearm other than Olympic shooting guns would be "sporting guns" anymore.
>>
>>30236626
well well its to late for a revolt RIP EU KEKS
>>
>>30236626
Please tell me CzechRep and Finland don't obey this.

And isn't Switzerland part of the EU?
>>
>>30236650
Czech and almost every Eastern European country is against this.
Switzerland is part of the Schengen, but not the EU so they have to obey but can't vote
>>
>>30236626
Council has approved, but the parliament hasn't. Pretty much all EU countries are opposing those. Besides, some of those have already been voted out.
>>
>>30236656
So Gun heaven 2.0 would have to obey this?
>>
>>30236661
Sadly yes, or otherwise EU wont trade with them
>>
File: heck it.jpg (36 KB, 308x300) Image search: [Google]
heck it.jpg
36 KB, 308x300
>mfw norwegian
>mfw we have no vote in EU but still have to accept their directives
I don't know who piss me off the most, the bureaucrats in Brussels or our politicians who make us accept EU directives, despite that the Norwegian people voted a big fat NO to the EU on two occations.
I hate you southerners so much for ruining it for the rest of us.
>>
>>30236672
Blame the Dutch President, he is leaving his position by the end of this year and he's trying to push his agenda through before that
>>
>>30236626
Aren't the finns and czechs railing hard against this? Doesn't the EU parliament need the consent of all member states?
>>
>>30236671
Then the Swiss wouldn't bank with them.
>>
>>30236626
keep crying kids
>>
Welcome to the cuck club europe

t. australia
>>
This is truly one of the saddest days for gun ownership here in the EU
>>
>>30236767
There's still the parliament that has to vote on this
Last time eastern yuropooristan saved the situation and LIBE's stance was a cherry on the top
>>
Eurofags : write to your representztives, no lobby will do it for you: german NRA is fuddleland, firearms united is a bunch or retarded nazis.

Weite them and make them fear for their votes
>>
>>30236626
The EU council is such a disgusting assembly. bunch of politicians who all have previous contact with eachother and who already agree on what they wanna do through backdoor policies. Then they vote behind closed doors to ensure minimum transparency and to have zero repercussions from their constituency when they fuck them in the ass and take away their rights.

we already know perfectly well that politicians use the council if they have some unpopular law that they cant pass in their countrys parliament. Then the ministers just go to the council and hide their participation and go back to their home country with a piece of shit law and claim that "The EU decided, not us"

Brexit is coming and EU will harvest what they have sown.

PS: fuck britbongistang and your ministers full support of the gun ban. you dont fucking get to complain about lack of influence while you want to use EU to rape the gun rights of every european through hidden policy making.

i just bought my first AK and now they will attempt to steal my rightful property
>>
>>30236626
Germany said no to this bullshit
>>
File: 1455950257783.jpg (143 KB, 965x735) Image search: [Google]
1455950257783.jpg
143 KB, 965x735
enjoy your kebabs and falafel

laws only bother the law-abiding
>>
File: 1379141644771.gif (88 KB, 500x642) Image search: [Google]
1379141644771.gif
88 KB, 500x642
>>30236626

You fucking defeatist.

WE KNEW this was going to happen. The council is just like the commission.

Next, it has to go through parliament. So REV UP THOSE EMAILS and write to your representatives. A full withdraw is still within reach.

French dudes : La dernière élection européenne a été remportée par LR et le FN. Insistez sur les conséquences d'un vote pour la directive sur votre choix pour la prochaine présidentielle, dans la mesure où c'est le gouvernement Valls est à l'origine de la demande faite aux institutions européennes.
>>
>>30236626
europe just got BLACKED
>>
Just fucking leave. It's blatantly obvious that they are dead set on eroding ALL of your freedoms there. No letter writing campaign is going to change this. Leave that shit hole to the cucks and kebabs.
>>
>>30236626
Euros need to break up the EU.
>>
>>30236896
But where to go?
>>
>>30236896
Fuck no. This is our land. End the EU and shut the borders.
>>
Finlands current Minister of Defence is heavy against the directive
Brussel and EU can go fuck themselves, the reservist wont give up their guns just because some waffle munchin proto-french bastard wants to feel safe
>>
>>30236650
Switzerland is not but are forced via the Schengen agreement to join.
>>30236694
You know they are heavily reliant on the EU right?
>>
>>30236940
Theres no hope for us in Britain, but I hope you lads can protect your guns, dont let those unelected kikes disarm you.
>>
>>30236857
can you give me a source?
>>
>>30236929
You know that its just dried swampland with unpayable debt right?
So why pretend it had some inherent value? Its not like we even have anything apart our industry left which may I remind you is hellbent on self destructing.
Those who desperatly want to lick boots can stay here as far as I care.
>>
>tfw can't have a Glock 19 or semi autos that aren't shotguns or. 22s
>>
>>30236626
>dutch
I hate my country so fucking much.
>>
>>30236957
How are they reliant on the EU?
>>
>>30236910
This , oh yeah and push ALL Muslims and anyone with a shade of skin darker than greeks back into Turkey
>>
>>30237012
>implying you can have semi auto shotguns
If they can be fitted with longer magazines they will also get banned.
Thats the clue with the newest edition that every replica or convertable hunk of steel gets classified as a weapon too if any forbidden object is found. i.e. if you have lets say a link of a desintergrating belt your guns even if legal and licensed will be confiscated together with said license.
Got an AK mag but no AK? Well you arent keeping that bolt action you fucking right wing terrorist.
>>
>>30237047
>what is trade?
>>
I thought this was mostly stamped out?
>>
File: 1461563883297.png (80 KB, 1982x1133) Image search: [Google]
1461563883297.png
80 KB, 1982x1133
>>30237096
It is, but the mag limits are still under work.
What's been stamped out is:
>Semi-auto ban
>silencer ban
>temporary permits
>obligatory medical examinations every 5 years
>distance sales
>age limit of 20 years
The good people are still fighting for our rights in the EU monstrosity.
>>
>>30237057
I meant in the UK right now
This EU shit will make it even worse
I fucking hope they just try and take my semi auto shotguns
>>
>>30236672
>mfw we have no vote in EU but still have to accept their directives

Thats pretty much every EU country.

Hence why I'm voting leave.
>>
File: 1283257608075.jpg (73 KB, 600x633) Image search: [Google]
1283257608075.jpg
73 KB, 600x633
Gun law is probably one of the only ways leaving the EU will fuck the UK over.

The UK probably has the smallest active pro-gun activist base in the EU, we are actually helped by Europeans opposing stuff like this. If we leave the UK govt will be free to do what it likes with us but we will also be free to do what we like with it (in reality we have no power anyway since this is a totalitarian state). That could be bad for gun law in the UK, on the other hand it could, in theory, be good but for the fact there will never be any real pro-gun movement here.

That said the EU is catching up to us in authoritarian bullshit and anti-gun policy. It's very obvious which way the wind is blowing, there's not going to stop with here. We're going to see them pushing closer and closer to all an all out ban in the coming decades.

In the end either the EU as a political entity will have to go or citizen's guns will.
>>
>>30237202
What has the EU prevented?
>>
All the pol retards who think that breaking up the eu and destroying everything it did because we cant shoot up schools easily as amerifats need to go to syria
>>
>>30237215
One of the many, many reasons.

EU is destroying itself.
>>
>>30237215
t. shillary voter
>>
File: guns.jpg (52 KB, 688x736) Image search: [Google]
guns.jpg
52 KB, 688x736
>>30237210
The secret plan of terrorists that intended to use large numbers of hot light-bulbs to sightly burn people.
>>
>>30237210
Nothing. His argument is the equivalent of saying that the aft deck of the Titanic is better than the front because that part hasn't sunk yet.
>>
>>30237219
OOO WOW DISREGARD ALL THE ECONOMIC GROWTH BECAUSE WE CSNT HAV GUNS OMGGGGGFGGGGF
>>
>>30236676
I doubt his agenda is anything different than any other president would be.
>>
>>30237215
What are you doing on a gun forum then, you shitty troll?
>>
>>30236824
and the Commission is literally modeled after the Politburo, completely appointed with all of the power, the Parliament is virtually powerless, and the courts are extreme SJWs. Bravo
>>
>>30237223
If i was amerifat i wouldnt vote, they are both retarded candidates like usa itself

>>30237232
So becsuse im not an autistic manchild pol fag i shouldnt be on k?
>>
>>30237229
Guns are the least of the issues for me, personally.

Economic growth is fairly redundant if your country has no sovereignty and is forced to have its native ethnicity be a minority.
>>
>>30237210
The main thing it has prevented is keeping illegal guns available in war torn regions out of terrorist hands by not securing the outside borders while keeping the inside borders unchecked ...
>>
>>30237241
Which country in the eu has its natives as an ethicity? I know you manchilds are insecure but pls
>>
>>30236870
I just sent an email to a Nationalrat

DO THE SAME FELLOW SWISSFAGS!
>>
File: postal 2 petition.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
postal 2 petition.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
New online petition when?
>>
>>30237241
This.
You might see economic growth for a short period, but it WILL collapse.
There isn't a better example of this than Detroit.

Cept this time instead of companies causing the influx of a mass of minorities, it will be entire nations
>>
>>30237250
>Which country in the eu has its natives as an ethicity?

White European? White British?

Nah, clearly Syrians are native to France and England.
>>
>>30236656
>Switzerland is part of the Schengen, but not the EU so they have to obey but can't vote

what sort of faggot shit is that

why would you ever

>have to follow rules but can't vote on rules

jesus
>>
>>30237240
You clearly don't onw any gun and are completely opposed to gun ownership so it's pretty obvious you are only here to troll and insult people. Don't worry, you are much more of a faggot and manchild yourself than anyone else here mr. projection.
>>
>>30237263
Wow a few thousand immigrants are taking over eu pls nuke us!!!!!! Fucking retard, its not the eus fault its garmanys fault for inviting thosa faggots, and its the usas fault for making all those refugees
>>
>>30237240
>defends EU
>can't speak the language
Rapefugee please go and stay go.
I don't need to see a flag to know you're a refugee living the dream for free because the EU handed you everything you could possibly need
>>
>>30237202
Difference is, with the EU it's virtually impossible to overturn a law; at least the UK has a more democratic, efficient lawmaking process so that if there were a movement to liberalize gun laws, it would be easier to pass into law.

In America we have the same problem as the EU. Even if a majority of Americans want something done, the Congress is often under no incentive to actually accomplish anything because power is so dispersed and there are so many checks and balances.
>>
>>30237272
>Few thousand

Fuck off. Its been happening for decades.
>>
>>30237269
I know how economy works and i know the good changes what eu brought to Europe and not a retard who is like gunzgunzgunz

Last time nationalism was big it brought ww2, you retards think that closing down borders, fighting wars and having own currency is better than eu? Autist pol fags
>>
>>30237286
>i know the good changes what eu brought to Europe

Basically nothing in comparison to what they're trying to do thats objectively terrible.
>>
File: WAR_21.jpg (628 KB, 1643x1240) Image search: [Google]
WAR_21.jpg
628 KB, 1643x1240
>>30237278
>>30237284
That insecurity tho

Dont be mad because white girls dont like you, without refugees it would be the same
>>
>>30237293
>projection

Pajeet please go
>>
This is usually the part were I say hail Brexit.... But UK laws are just as, if not worse...

Then again, you can fire an L85A2 aged 16 and 9 months in the military, yet can't own a BB gun until you're 18. Legal systems (y)
>>
>>30237292
And what they are trying to do?>>30237292
>>
>>30237229
OH WOW BRO I'M TOTALLY MIRIN THAT 0,1% GROWTH AND THOSE DOZENS OF MILLIONS OF UNEMPLOYED

>>30237272
1 million right now, already talking about 2, several other million in the past and now the world economic council's chairman is talking about 1 BILLION before 2020. Such progress, much tolerance
>>
>>30237302
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18519395

Be a totalitarian overlord that is above the democratic process and beyond the power of citizens to do anything regarding the laws they implement.
>>
>>30237297
>refugeees are takong over we getting genocided eu is against white race!!!!!

And tells me im projecting

lol
>>
>>30237293
>this amount of projection
why do i bother replying to shitskins
>>
>>30237311
>eu is against white race!!!!!

Hilariously, yes. Look at the link above you.
>>
>>30237286
>I know how economy works

Lol yeah, I'm sure you do, keep moving the goal post, but don't forget to fuck off back to (r)eddit and close the door on the way out
>>
File: EU semiauto ban.jpg (59 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
EU semiauto ban.jpg
59 KB, 500x341
Let's remind people that EU does not make "laws".

They set directives. AKA recommendations that they expect the membering countries to adapt AS local laws. And even then there's some flexibility in the matter HOW they choose to adapt them. Some countries love to go overboard and exceed the recommended limits, while some don't generally give a fuck. Even outright, blunt "No" is an option, but requires some huge balls from the politicians.

This is the reason Finland's been (so far) against the thing, saying that things won't change. For starters, it would seriously hinder, potentially even kill the big reservist activities in the country, plus we already got some strict laws in the first place.

If you are still worried of this thing, contact your country's leaders and the fags at EU.
Also, spread the word! Last time this was brought up, hundreds of thousands of people rose against this shit, especially when the replicas, de-activated guns AND weapon look-alikes (paintball and airsoft weapons included) are on the line here.
>>
>>30237268
Welcome to Europe.
>>
>>30237311
>implying that isn't true
r u ok?

I don't usually say this, but maybe you should be on another board, like >>>/pol/

barring that, maybe you should be on a different site:
>>>/gaia/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/

>>>/out/
>>
>>30237067
>antidemocratic political entities superior to sovereign states are necessary to trade freely

The EU was never necessary as a political entity, trade agreements have existed since forever. Those pseudofascists need to go, nobody needs them and nobody who isn't cucked to Hell and back wants them either.

Fight this shit with all your might.
Vote Leave and start petitions so that your own country can leave as well. Leave them with nothing to rule over and let Bruxelles suffer the sanctions that they'll try to impose.
>>
>>30237286
works pretty well actually, if you recall germany was shitting on the rest of europe and had one of the best economies in the world after they threw off the international banks.

Europe got involved BECAUSE they threw off the international banks and were so successful.
>>
>>30237308
>that link
Is this real life?
>>
>>30237229
>JUST LET ME SELL MY PEOPLE'S SOVEREIGNTY, IT'S WORTH LOADSAMUNEH
>WHAT IS LEGITIMACY, CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF ALL THESE YUROCOINS
>NAHNAHNAHNAH STOP QUOTING THOMAS HOBBES, I CAN'T HEAR YOU NAHNAHNAHNAH
>>
>>30237229

> ALL THE ECONOMIC GROWTH

Fuck off Shill
>>
>>30237293
is that an fg42 on the ground?
>>
File: 1439169394872.png (9 KB, 215x215) Image search: [Google]
1439169394872.png
9 KB, 215x215
>>30237293
>>30237311
>>
>>30236626
I can't provide source, but I remember France's minister of home affairs saying that law was pretty much bullshit and that the country won't vote it and even if the law passed, they would say to Brussels to go fuck themselves.
>>
>>30237355
certainly looks like one
>>
>>30237298
lol shot an l85a2 when i was 14 in the cadets

even stupider
>>
>>30237229
>currency/debt crisis for 8 years
>1.0 growth
>muh economy
>>
>>30237324
meh, those are legal formalities, in effect the EU does make law all the time.
>>
>>30236626
They're making themselves more and more vulnerable
>>
>>30237383
The EU:
Politicians in home country want law the local population doesn't like.

Politicians get the law through the EU process creating a directive.

Politicians screw the local population by pretending they had nothing to do with the directive now turned into local law.
>>
Fellow norwayfags
Because we're EOS and not EU, then the only EU rules and laws we follow are the economic ones. I'm pretty sure that means we wont get affected by this
>>
>>30236626
Italy here. We have to stop this shit all together. It's not too late.
>>
>>30237401
Holy fuck that sounds like congress except it takes less than 6 years for them to make a decision.
>>
>>30236672

Why not just leave? It's obvious that the EU exists to destroy European culture. Just leave.
>>
>>30237293
Fuck off Achmed Goldstein
>>
File: tkotrumpovdje.jpg (878 KB, 2200x3624) Image search: [Google]
tkotrumpovdje.jpg
878 KB, 2200x3624
Croatia reporting in.

What are the chances Trump becomes emperor of Eupoor as well? That would be breddy good tbqh famalam
>>
>>30236818
Why is FU nazis?
>>
>w-whats the matter anon?
>Can't handle a few common sense gun
>laws?
>Do you not care about dead children?
>:^)
>>
File: Collection_2012-05-12_03.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1462) Image search: [Google]
Collection_2012-05-12_03.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1462
Better start sending emails and annoying some politicians I know IRL. Not sure if it'll help, but still. If this shit gets enacted and I didn't try to mobilize some resistance, it'll be on us.

>>30237401
>The EU:
>Politicians in home country want law the local population doesn't like.
>Politicians get the law through the EU process creating a directive.
>Politicians screw the local population by pretending they had nothing to do with the directive now turned into local law.

All correct, except you forgot step 4: Enact local law to "follow the directive" while in actual fact making the laws even stricter than what the directive requires.
>>
>>30237575
>Better start sending emails and annoying some politicians I know IRL. Not sure if it'll help, but still. If this shit gets enacted and I didn't try to mobilize some resistance, it'll be on us.

what exactly should we be sending these cucks?
>>
File: 2016-01-10_collectionsmall.jpg (1 MB, 1280x2697) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-10_collectionsmall.jpg
1 MB, 1280x2697
>>30237600
>what exactly should we be sending these cucks?

If you don't want to write stuff yourself, you can expect form letters to pop up in the next following days. Your local sportshooting federations will likely put something out, as will general interest sites like all4shooters.com.

In general, form letters are more likely to be dismissed faster, but then again for many politicians they'll likely just read the title & that's it. If you're lucky an assistant or intern might read it whole if it's not a form letter.

Still, try to get everyone sympathetic to our cause to send mails and letters to their local MEPs. There's many euro sportshooters, but we've historically been very hard to mobilize. Now certainly is a good time to get off our butts.
>>
im just wondering, what could they possibly do about homemade weapons and ammo
>>
File: Eurocorps.gif (132 KB, 603x600) Image search: [Google]
Eurocorps.gif
132 KB, 603x600
>>30237712
>im just wondering, what could they possibly do about homemade weapons and ammo

They just try to regulate stuff in order to make it look like they're actually doing something to curb terrorism, crime & violence. However, it's clear these efforts don't even make a dent. Actually handling the root cause of terrorism, or going up against organised crime and smugglers is far harder, so they go for the easy way out. Appearances.
>>
>>30237764
it still boggles my mind that these retards think that banning law abiding citizens/sport shooters/hunters = curbing terrorism/crime

it really grinds my gears
>>
>>30237764
sure, disarming the regular citizens while the bad guys go about business as usual.

i meant what are they doing if the regular citizen starts making their own guns and ammunition
>>
>>30237817
>i meant what are they doing if the regular citizen starts making their own guns and ammunition

If they find you, they'll lock your ass up.
That's about it.
>>
>>30237789
>But the children!
>>
>>30237828
fuck em
>>
/k/ euros, just immigrate to the USA and vote Trump.
>>
>>30237864

I would if I could.

But I have no education giving me a job in the US, im not a "Syrian" and Im not a mexican borderhopper, so... how?

Seriously, show me how and I would instantly migrate and forever vote for pro-gun politicans.
>>
>>30237822
sorry my english isn't the best, i was more wondering, what if people would be doing that en masse, you know for denfence/protection etc. wich seems reasonable to me given the current circumstances of mass immigration, a governement that tries to disarm and otherwise fuck its people and the lack of a right to self defense.

the last part i find especialy worrysome
>>
File: Congo.jpg (318 KB, 2048x1686) Image search: [Google]
Congo.jpg
318 KB, 2048x1686
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T146as1e6TM
>>
>>30237864
as soon as i graduate komrade. how would i go about bringing my firearms to the us without being a citizen if that is even possible? i have a handgun and a bolt action rifle
>>
>>30237896
>what if people would be doing that en masse

The politicians would not care, and would label you as criminals?
They wouldn't give a shit that you're doing it as public disobedience.

>>30237896
>fuck its people and the lack of a right to self defense.

There is no such thing as a right to self-defense using firearms for average citizens. Sure, if you own guns, and can get to your guns in time to shoot someone who is threatening your life, then you can use guns. But in 90% of the EU states, "owning a gun for purpose of self-defense", even without concealed carry, is a pipedream.
Remember, most european countries have outlawed pepper spray and stun guns.

>>30237864
>/k/ euros, just immigrate to the USA and vote Trump.

Say that I can migrate, what requirements do I need to pass to own guns again? Or even better, bring my own guns (at least those which are not subject to import ban, since I've got some of those too).
>>
File: 1451624689123.webm (71 KB, 352x240) Image search: [Google]
1451624689123.webm
71 KB, 352x240
>>30237893
>marry an American
>win the Green Card Lottery

That's about it, in your situation. I'm in the same boat as you.
>>
File: image.jpg (643 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
643 KB, 900x675
>>30237620
Swissfag here.

There's nothing I can do at an EU level.

All I can do is donate money to ProTell and perhaps tell them to start lobbying for an initiative with the help of the Swiss shooters federation and the SVP.

All other parties are pretty much EU paid shills that will bend over immediately.

Right now they are saying that the eu has made a compromise with Switzerland to allow militia soldiers to keep their guns.

BUT this doesn't say anything at all when it comes to the civilian gun ownership.

I don't give a rats ass about the fudds with their SIGs at the shooting range, I want to fucking know if my AK will be forbidden or if my AR will be confiscated because it has nothing to do with the militia.

Perhaps the worst that would happen would be the implementation of making gun owners join gun clubs to own those guns.

Fuck the EU. Fuck this undemocratic 4th Reich bulllshit.
>>
>>30236824
Brexit will never come.

Only a madman would believe that they would allow the secession of a member state by democratic means.

The only way to get out of the EU is by war. They will do whatever it takes to manipulate the results of the referendum.
>>
>>30237944
well, thanks for the quick reply.

maybe its just me but everything about this gives me sense of trepidation
>>
>>30236672
No we don't, because we are not a part of it. wtf?
>>
>>30237983
If you are in Schengen it's fucking over.

Why is this shit even important?
>>
>>30237258
EU economic growth was made redundant after the introduction of the Euro, and we're seeing that collapse now.
>>
Fuck the redcoats. "Are you off your bleeding nuts?" Leave that place all at once and say fuck you. I would prefer to see more of my people in Texas, and less uppity middle easterns thinking they run the show. Stop being subservient slaves and bu*n that bitch down and let them know yall are pissed. Fucking NWO agenda BS.
>>
>>30237864
I GOT IT! We establish a trade program! All those cucks who want to move to Europe because muh tolerance and gun laws can trade their lives with a Euro who wants to come to the U.S.! The based Euro gets a home and citizenship the U.S. and the Cuck goes to Eurarbia! It is win-win, we get rid of our pussy farts who are no funs and Euro gets rid of their "facist" right.
>>
File: 1278152729629.jpg (50 KB, 384x512) Image search: [Google]
1278152729629.jpg
50 KB, 384x512
>>30237957
>Swissfag here.
>There's nothing I can do at an EU level.

Nothing is keeping you from writing german, austrian, french, etc MEPs? It's not like they'll check where your mail comes from and if you're actually a citizen or not?

>>30237957
>Fuck the EU. Fuck this undemocratic 4th Reich bulllshit.

I'd like to believe that the EU can still be salvaged. But I fear the worst.
>>
>>30237268
What anon means is that Switzerland is part of a trade agreement with the EU, called Schengen. Now normally they wouldn't have to obey the directives but it seems like the EU have threatened to cut off the trade agreement if they don't do it, which is fucking bullshit.
>>
>>30238005
Unless it reverts back to an economic agreement like when it was first established then it can't be salvaged.
>>
There's nothing we can do.

You guys have just realized how powerless we are in Europe, they can basically enact new laws by blatantly lying and we can't do shit.

That's how things are. We made our own bed.
>>
>all these posts talking about countries not agreeing with this
>some prepared to tell the EU to fuck itself
Dissolution of the EU when
>>
>>30236672
i feel with you fellow mountain monkey.

All we can hope for is Brexit because of two reasons:
>bongs won't push through their awful gun regulations
>the EU as a whole loses influence
>more countries leave
>>
>>30238094
This is what makes me proud to be an American with guns.
>>
>>30238104
very soon hopefully. we've grown too complacent to fight the regime, what we truly need is another WW just to stir things up a bit and give these leftist faggots a run for their money. :^)

>inb4 edgy
>>
>>30237360
French minister of interior Cazeneuve is the one behind the whole thing.
>>
>>30238106
There is a good chance of the EU collapsing because of the brexit, but even if the UK votes leave I have a bad feeling Cameron's going to veto it.
>>
>>30238118
the world wars were a big part of what made gun laws shit, i seriously doubt another one is going to improve anything
>>
>>30238094
There is nothing you can do.....
Stop whining, that is how yall got is this predicament to begin with. Get some like minded individuals together, come up with multiple plans and Execute them all. There are ways to still stand your ground and make a point. Don't let your bloodlines go down the drain because they are telling you to accept it.
Where there is a will there is a way.
>>
Northern swede gun enthusiast here. I used to be slightly pro-EU but with this bullcrap and the shitshow the EU immigration nazis are pushing I'm voting far right next election. Fuck the EU and fuck Merkel's syrian-loving, gungrabbing cunt
>>
>>30238131
>the world wars were a big part of what made gun laws shit, i seriously doubt another one is going to improve anything

Prior to the two world wars, (concealed) carry was common in most european countries, and legal.
So yeah, that's fucked.
>>
>>30237864
It takes an average of twenty fucking years for a white european to legally immigrate to the US.
>>
>>30236929
Then you'd better start killing people.
>inb4 hi FBI
If you want your land back so badly then why let Johnny Law stop you?
>>
>>30238164
Probably even more if you are a active trump supporter
>inb4 shillary wins
>inb4 trump supporters are labeled domestic terrorists
>>
File: orbeamexican.jpg (256 KB, 1600x1035) Image search: [Google]
orbeamexican.jpg
256 KB, 1600x1035
>>30237864
>>
I feel sorry for that poor son of a bitch they send to confiscate my guns.
>>
>>30238210
Amen to that.
>>
>>30238210
Why? Theifs always get what is coming to them..
>>
File: 1464847146680.jpg (57 KB, 605x605) Image search: [Google]
1464847146680.jpg
57 KB, 605x605
VITUNVITUNVITUNVITTUSAATANAVITTU!
>>
>>30238210

molon labe motherfuckers
>>
>>30236661
what? no. eu directives only go for eu members. the swiss remains unaffected
>>
>>30238288
EU apparently has Switzerland by the balls with trade agreements.
>>
>>30236626
Euro submitting to facsim?
D-Day 2.0 when?
>>
File: EU policies.png (53 KB, 498x305) Image search: [Google]
EU policies.png
53 KB, 498x305
>Oh look, the blue Soviet Union wants its citizens unarmed and unable to resist its totalitarian powers.

gee I wonder why
it might or might not have sometihng to do with an inevitable civil war in the near future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cddCTPLdibk
they even want to fuck the blackpowder guys up.
>>
>>30236812
let's hope for that. in germany we have the tendency not only to comply with any bs-directive but also to tighten the screws even beyond the original shit.
... we all could just come together and write a right to keep and bear guns into our grundgesetz, but what are the chances... people just stink
>>
>>30238333
a based hungol
>>
>>30236978
seconded
>>
>>30238208
Outdated and inaccurate.
>>
>>30236626
>A ban on all those semi-automatic long guns capable to accept detachable or fixed magazines holding more than 11 rounds, as well as said detachable or fixed magazines

Doesn't this ban ANY gun with a detachable mag? You can always just make a bigger mag for any gun. Even ones with non-detachable ones, you just make the mag well bigger.
>>
>>30236896
yes, yes... but immigration to a freerrr country is hard. usually you need a grad school diploma for commonwealth countries to even consider allow you to stay. not saying i can't understand the canada, nz or the US not wanting to have gridless eurofags entering their countries demanding national healthcare systems to cover homeopathy and shit like that...
>>
>>30237906

>Hagge Banke

My nigga
>>
>>30237983
yes we do
here is proofs (in norwegian) http://www.vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/eu/norge-kan-faa-strengere-vaapenregler/a/23709184/

EU weapon directive apply to us even though we're not a member. But we're in the EEA and Schengen bullshit.
>>
>>30237237
noone likes tha eu-parliament. it's the bridgehead of the partystate, doing nothing and should not be put in a position to ever decide on anything. the moment it does it will work out its own bs-programms. if parliament decides to block this directive it wouldn't be for long (considering it consist completely of partymembers apointed to votelist by the parties running the memberstates and in the end are part of their governments). the commission and the council rule the house. and it's all just the executive brange deciding over shit. it's pretty much as shitty as a US-President's executive order. but i'm not an expert on how this comparison hold up
>>
>>30237286
cause that is what's going to happen...
>>
>>30238378
Yes currently a thing in Germany ..
a judge interpreted the law that you're only allowed to go hunting with a semi auto if the magazine is able to take no more than two rounds
as it stating that semis that can can use magazines capable of taking more than two rounds are illegal.

German gun owners are currently resisting the interpretation (ongoing legal struggle) as it would result in the illegalization of about half a billion Euros in firearms. (if we assume a low price of 1000€ per gun, it's likely to be multiple times as much)
>>
>>30238000
seconding this, exchange of cucks for patriots when?
>>
>>30238131
Not this time, this time we're fighting gun grabbing communists
>>
File: bret hart.jpg (92 KB, 600x410) Image search: [Google]
bret hart.jpg
92 KB, 600x410
>>30236672
lol you faggot calm your oil rich tits.
it's not my problem you snowniggers want to have access to our market for free lmao
>>
>>30238378
Yes, that's what theyr are aiming for. We'll be left with clip fed guns such as the M1 garand and those semi-auto hunting carbines modified to have a non-detachable, two rounds magazine, as seen on the French market
>>
>>30236626
Why would they even do this? Gun violence is literally a non-fucking problem in Europe to begin with, this is completely unnecessary and a waste of time for the faggots in Brussels.
>>
File: 1225527947373.jpg (376 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1225527947373.jpg
376 KB, 1024x683
>>30237864
I looked into moving to either the USA or Canada and the result of my investigation was that it was basically impossible for someone like me, without an incredible amount of luck or an employer in North America willing to do me a personal favour and offer me a job, and even then I don't know if it would fly because there would be loads of locals who could do the same thing and there's probably laws about hiring foreigners in preference to them.

But I would have done it in a heartbeat, wouldn't have cared if I had to live in a trailer for 10 years while working my way up.
>>
>>30238699
Gun grabbers don't care about the amount of problems or benefits guns cause, they consider the existence of guns in private hands to be the problem.
>>
>>30238358
>I am not Euroskeptic
Lost me, but I'm guessing the fact Hungary has it's wall and border patrol just does not give a shit he hasn't had to deal with the brunt of it.
>>
>>30236676
>Dutch
Such scum
>>
>>30238718
No matter how strong the regulation or how small a possible problem, anything other than a complete ban will not stop the opponents of gun owners.

The questions is not what compromise you intend to give in to, the question is at what point you will no longer accept any compromises.
>>
>>30237324
The EU is shitty joke
>>
>>30236896
Where do I go? I've already wanted to leave this shithole for years, but I can't go to America, even though I've always wanted to.
>>
>>30237864
I WANT TO SO MUCH

FUCKING HELL
>>
>>30238376
Give me an up to date one then.

Seriously, tell me how and I'll get on it right away
>>
>>30236626
That's so fucking bullshit
>>
>>30238699
Because it's not about random gun violence; it's about control.
And there aren't likely enough gun enthusiasts left anymore in the EU to oppose it.
>>
This is how it will go with us, too: trade agreements and international treaty imposing unconstitutional restriction on our sovereignty.
We'll have no representation for it.
>>
>>30238678
... for now.
>>
>>30236661
They definitely won't obey since there is such a large scene around guns here
>>
>>30238978
>trade agreements that directly affects things that have nothing to do with trade

Even the spics weren't stupid enough to do this shit with NAFTA, what the hell is wrong with you mountain Jews?
>>
SERIOUSLY TELL ME A WAY THAT I CAN MOVE TO THE US AND I WILL DO IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>>
>>30239105
1- Paint yourself brown, if you're not already
2- claim "muh refugee" status
3- Obama personally flys you over on AF1
>>
>>30239092
Shengen isn't about trade though. It's about cooperation in customs, justice and police.
>>
>>30238824
>The EU is shitty joke
Jokes are funny, not scary.
>>
rip, eu niggnogger
>>
>>30238990
Private gun owners still outnumber the police and military.
(in Germany it's currently, 1'500'000 gun owners, 300'000 police, 180'000 military)
>>
>>30237230
There's a pro-gun Slovakian coming to replace him in the EU Council
>>
>>30239170
exactly?
>>
>>30239135
Huh, guess that is American education for you, I was taught it was a trade agreement with an emphasis on movement of goods/ labor.
>>
>>30238722
naaah, it's a tidal-game. Sometimes they behave and obey for EU (i.e.: when EU moneys are coming) Let's hope that it's not that time of the year.
>>
>>30239134
If I was a brown refugee I'd just walk over to Germany for free pussy.

I just want to live somewhere with nice people and where I'm not wanting to kill myself 11 months of the year
>>
>>30239105
Take a vacation to the grand canyon and "pass away"
>>
>>30239181
Nope, there's nothing about trades apart the more relax customs controls. You can look it up
>>
>>30239199
I'd seriously consider something like this. I'd rather live in a trailer park in the desert than here.

I hope Trump becomes president and welcomes white Europeans to America again. Europe is lost.
>>
You know, alot of people "die" crossing deserts and rough terrain when they go on "vacation" to other places. Never to be seen again, from the ones that knew them. What do you think all other illegals do? Some places don't even check backgrounds to work in the fields.
>>
>>30239199
>>30239236
It's actually pretty hard to fake death, better off just disappearing one day. Main reason people don't do that is that the minute you do so there is no support besides what you can have on you and pay in cash.
>>
That's what I am saying.... go to a place you can disappear and start over if you are so displeased with what monster has been created. Fuck paperwork and all the shit they think matters. Life is what you make it.
>>
>>30239236
It is pretty fucked up that honest ordinary people aren't allowed to come work in the US meanwhile some spics can just hop the border and when someone suggests that they follow the law they're labeled as racist.

So much for the land of opportunity.
>>
>>30237552
Because everyone who lives in europe and has a more conservative thoughtproces is considered a nazi.
>>
>>30239196
Allegedly a lot of people just come to the US on a visa and then stay after it expires.
>>
>>30239306

But it really does suck that it has to come down to that. Honest hardworking people can't stay legally. It's bullshit.
>>
Also, come on a fucking boat like alot of our ancestors did and don't get removed. SPEAK ENGLISH That's how my White family got here long ago. We are still around too. There are ways around everything, get to country of choice (hardest part), once there make money somehow, then it is fucking easy.
>>
>>30239341
>don't get removed

What boats still take people to the US? I wouldn't want to get involved with shady stuff like that though.

It really is bullshit how that seems to be the only option available to me. Fucking retarded how I can't move there legally and be a decent and honest person.
>>
>>30239320
It's not bullshit that honest hard working people can't stay here legally after the enter illegally/over stay their visa.

It's bullshit that honest hard working people aren't allowed in in the first place so we can import a bunch of people that don't speak english, don't love America and don't identify as Americans first instead.
>>
>>30239370
this
>>
>>30239363
>I can't move there legally
But that's not true. There is a process for legal immigration. People do it every year. This is what is doubly infuriating about the conflation of "no illegal immigration" with "hating immigrants".
We HAVE legal immigration.
>>
>>30239363
Take a "vacation" to mexico, go on a "fishing expedition" fallbover board and drown bc you can't think for yourself. How do you think all you rich fucks get your drugs? The world is not a place that everything is always seen by those that want to see it.
>>
>>30239370
Yeah that's what I mean. I've been to America several times. I love America and have always dreamed of living there. It makes me fucking mad how some shits can just walk over the border and start waving the Mexican flag around while disrespecting the country.
>>
>>30239399
Yeah but not like it was before. You'd have boats full of European immigrants wanting to start a new life in America. Now it seems that has all come down to fake marriages and lotteries.
>>
>>30239419
But anooooooooooon, they're all DREAMERS and they want to become DOCTORS and LAWYERS and they pay TAXES! Stop being so racist! Why do you hate brown people, anon? Does your company know you're so racist?

Oh whats that? No of course I don't live in an immigrant neighborhood, but I see them all the time when they cut my lawn for $5/hr tee hee ;)
>>
>>30239440
That was also when we had a whole continent to civilize and anyone coming in could just go West until they found an unclaimed plot of land and start farming it.

Those days are over forever unless you find a continent everyone's been missing since the dawn of time.
>>
>>30239465
Antartica: the new America
>>
>>30239465
It was still like that at least 60 years ago. My grandfather told me once of some people that he knew who got on the boat to America in the 50's.
>>
>>30239492
Antarctica * idiot lol
>>
>>30239504
How about all the Nazi scientists lol
>>
>>30239492
Lel, I should have said habitable. But it's possible I guess, you'd just need to assemble enough people there to form a military strong enough to tell the rest of the world they can fuck off with their treaties about the place.

>>30239504
I'm sure you can still physically take a ship to the US if that's what you're getting at, but I'm talking about mass unrestricted (well, relatively, despite the MSM's lies, we put restrictions on immigration from certain countries all the fucking time in the past) immigration hasn't been a thing for a long time.

Even in the 50's there were way more unskilled jobs available then there are now. It just doesn't work anymore.
>>
File: Suisse.png (16 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Suisse.png
16 KB, 2000x2000
Swiss here.
It's impossible that this shit will be imposed in Switzerland. If our government accept this EU crap there will be a referendum and the swiss will reject the law.
And fuck the "Uuuuh Schengen EU wil note trad with u animore". We have voted for a law to stop mass immigration in 2014 and that law is against Schengen. Theoretically we've already fucked up Schengen.

Plus we have voted many times against gun control and for a strong milicia army the last 20 years. And almost nobody will accept European tyranny trying to fuck with our independence except a bunch of disgusting leftists cock sucking cucks that should be hanged in streets.
>>
>>30239537
The only ones who know how habitable it is are the governments who already inhabit the island.
>>
>>30239559
Swiss protect the gold and make good knives. No shit they have fine weapons.
>>
This pisses me off so fucking bad.
Not even European.

They are clearly doing this to preempt the upcoming violence from the migrant crisis..

You guys are fucked
>>
>>30236650
If Finish regulations is anything like Norwegian, most of the stuff in OP is really whatever.
Safe storage has been a thing for.... 30 years?
The only alarming thing is this:
>• Mandatory registration of alarm guns and deactivated firearms.
Because technically they are registered in the first place. But if they are a bitch about it, its just a lot of paperwork to keep the wall rifle of grandfather who has been hanging on some wall for 40 years.
>>
>>30237944
>>30237949
I have the solution!
The left legalized gay marriage.
We need to weaponize it.

All the has guns/want guns europoors can come and marry all the permavirgin komrades and become gun toting freedom voting americunts.

It's not like you neckbeards are gonna actually marry a girl anyway.
>>
>>30239559
bong here, how hard would it be to migrate to your safe zone. my friend lived in suisse for a couple years and said you must be fluent in french. any advise would be helpful
>>
>>30239571
You could be referring to me, but I am making statements I believe in. Why do you think people left Europe to begin with. All their fucking regulations.... problem is it is the same anywhere you go.
>>
>>30238000
See
>>30239583
>>
>>30239559
Look at the swiss shooting federation website. The regulations have been changed to match the EU. But we got an exception for the SIG 550 when you're in the military
>>
>>30239559
>And fuck the "Uuuuh Schengen EU wil note trad with u animore".

The important part of Schengen this relates to is the free travel of people and goods. Not so much the trade.

Either way, this will be voted out by the parliament.
>>
>>30239559
Also fuck the socialist that try to make us annexed by the EU. These faggots are disgusting traitors. The worth of this is that the Swiss Socialist Party is now officially parts of the European Socialist Party. So these cucks take orders from outside.

Not so long ago, they would have been condemned for trahison.
>>
>>30239594
You need to be fluent in one of the 4 national language depending on where you want to live
>>
File: Facepalm.gif (653 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
Facepalm.gif
653 KB, 350x263
>>30239559
Schengen is not a trade agreement
>>
>>30239604
>Either way, this will be voted out by the parliament.
Except not. Switzerland already submitted
>>
File: 1444267063958.webm (639 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1444267063958.webm
639 KB, 640x640
>>30239583
Please marry me, Freedom-kun.
>>
>>30239636
Source?
>>
>>30239594
Coming to Switzerland is easy but getting a permit and a job is very hard. You better come with money if you want to succeed.

If you're goinflg to Romandie then yes French, if not learn German or Italian depend on where you go
>>
>>30239650
I would totally free one of you Eurocucks if I weren't already getting married. :/
>>
>>30239594
French or German. It depends on which part of the country you want to live. But I think that you must have a job to come here.
Also you can come like expat for your company. Generally expats only speak english but if you choose to stay can learning one of our national languages while you work.

>>30239600
What? Regulations haven't already been changed. EU law as just for now be a little adapted to Switzerland.
Have a link of what you saying?

>>30239604
It was a mockery. The EU law must be voted by parliament to be accepted yes. But if it is, there will be a referendum.
>>
>>30239672
>>30239686
FST-SSV. Literally the first article on the right side of the website
>>
>>30239636
SOURCE?!?
>>
>>30239701

>>30239600
>>30239700
>>
>>30236626
Thank god I live in the Pro-Gun southern US
>>
>>30239686
You need a permit to apply for a job
>>
>>30239686
We can't vote for the acceptance of the new EU laws since they're part of Schengen accords which we already accepted
>>
>>30239636
>>30239700
>>30239712
The fuck you're saying. The law hasn't been already accepted neither by the Federal Council or the Parliament. The Parliament did not even voted the law. Even the european parliament did not voted the law.

The only thing that happened is Sommaruga the Cunt Queen that has mad an intervention in Brussels in favor of the military rifles.
>>
>>30239789
There's no acceptation troigh vote needed anon. It's a new version of an accord we're already part of and have no control over
>>
File: REEEEEEE.jpg (74 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEE.jpg
74 KB, 1200x1200
>>30239782

What the...

But a referendum can not be launch against the EU law? Or it must be a referendum against Schengen?

We have signed Schengen. Not further law. It must be a way to not accept them.
>>
Fortunately I ordered my rifle in May and it arrives next month
>>
>>30239819
This new EU law is ratified in the Schengen accords so basically if we're against it, we'd have to "un-sign" the accords.

That's even written black on white in the released papers. See >>30238978 picture
>>
>>30239865
Ok. But happened if a referendum against the gun ban/control is launch and accepted by swiss population?
Those this automatically breaks Schengen? Or there will be talks like for the mass immigration law (that is too against Schengen)?
>>
>>30239917
Well immigration laws was something specific to our country, it was not a response for an EU law change. That's probably why it passed, we still had problems because of that though -> all students programs abroad were terminated and still are.

Given the particular situation, it's not a new law but a modification of an already signed accord, I don't think a referendum will do something. We can't just say "uh guys we're not okay with this new clause on our contract". Especially when the said contract says we can't say no
>>
>mfw all these retarded Finns in one thread
Our policy, as quoted on numerous news cites (yle.fi amongst them) is currently that "reservists may be excempt from the ban in some shape or form". We also know that the govt reads the law like Satan reads the bible. Ergo, semi-autos will soon be banned for everyone not in the active reserve, i.e. 95% of the population.

At the very least, gun safes will be mandatory in 5 to 10 years time. After that it's a short leap to de facto weapon type bans (semi-autos), 5 year licences for hunters and mandatory shrink exams.

>mfw the gun law in Finland is easily top5 in Europe (after Czechia, Estonia, Austria and Switzerland, in no particular order)
>still a shit-stinking commie-tier attitude toward firearms
The ship is sinking. Get out while you can, if you can.
tldr; fuck me sideways - I live in a godforsaken leninist nightmare.
>>
>>30237957
I bet his BBQ is fucking amazing.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.