[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun show.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (407 KB, 1706x1397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
407 KB, 1706x1397
What to look out for at a gun show /k/? I want to get a nagant revolver what's a fair price and are they easy to find?
>>
>>30234639
Be on the look out for beef jerky and pepper spray

Also, buy as many clips as you can
>>
>>30234639
>Nagant with swing out cylinder
I need this
>>
>>30234639
Be excited to hear the tales of beat to shit type 53s that are totally WW2 bring back German captured M38 mosins. Yours to take home for only 3,000 USD.
>>
>>30234639
Nowadays it looks like $300-$325 is fair for an example in very good condition, matching numbers, clean bore, discreet import mark etc
You could probably get a fair to meh one for less than two bills if you were patient.
>>
>>30234721
Thanks. What are the best dates?
Ww1?
Ww2?
Pre ww1?
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 800x298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 800x298
>>30234664
>clips
>>
>>30234664
What is beef jerky?
And why do they sell it in gun shows?
>>
>>30234736
I'm not well-read enough on Nagants to tell you, but looking around on the used market it's hard to find one pre-1930. Don't know if any set date is indicative of a jump/drop in quality, but I would doubt it.
There are some floating around with CCCP markings which fetch a slight increase in asking price.
>>
>>30234754
>What is beef jerky?
Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>30234771
There people that aren't American that live in this world
>>
>>30234797
But they have gun shows?

Also, I don't think there's ANYWHERE in the world that doesn't eat dried, cured meat strips.
>>
>>30234797
>beef jerky is an american thing
Found the american.
>>
>>30234752
I'm not a mosin fag but don't they actually take clips?
>>
>>30234843
Nagant revolvers have nothing to do with Mosin Nagants save for the name/designer.
>>
>>30234840
>>30234836
I asked a serious question about why they sell meat in gunshows.
Either give me a real answer or just fuck off and stop being a troll
>>
>>30234903
Because jerky is fucking awesome you stupid faggot.
>>
>>30234903
Beef jerky is dried and cured strips of meat designed to last a long time. Basically, its prepper food, and every fat piece of shit prepper wants to sell you his superior version.
>>
>>30234903
Every convention (that's essentially what a gun show is) I've been to sells snacks and food catered to the expected audience.
I'm kinda surprised more trade shows and cons don't sell beef jerky, who doesn't like beef jerky?
Shit, now I really want some beef jerky...
>>
>>30234903
"Survivalists"

Also because dried, cured meat strips kick ass. Duh.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.