[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Practically speaking how hard would it be for white Zimbabweans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: W_MUGABE-420x0.jpg (23 KB, 420x258) Image search: [Google]
W_MUGABE-420x0.jpg
23 KB, 420x258
Practically speaking how hard would it be for white Zimbabweans to take back their country?

Either by succession of a small part of it, or overthrowing the Mugabe government and taking over by force.

How many whites are left and are they armed or no? How strong are the Zimbabwe police and military? Are the whites organized in any way? If conflict broke out who would the Chinese support?
>>
>>30229812
If conflict broke out, half of /k/ would go there and call themselves New Rhodesia.
>>
>>30229812
Very hard. The (((international community))) would fuck them in the ass so hard they'd be begging for Mugabe's return.
>>
>>30229839
I mean people are traveling from all over the world to fight with the Kurds. Also ISIS.
>>
>>30229812
Does the Zimbabwe government have any taps on the telecommunications infrastructure? I know they're ignorant baboons but western countries sell this stuff as a package deal to Arab despots too.
>>
>>30229812
>Practically speaking how hard would it be for white Zimbabweans to take back their country?
Very hard, zero international support.
>How many whites are left and are they armed or no?
Effectively none. Those that remain are barely subsisting, they're basically only still there out of stubbornness or because they cant afford to leave.
>How strong are the Zimbabwe police and military?
Africa-tier. A western military could crush them in a day, but they could easily put down a militia movement.
>If conflict broke out who would the Chinese support?
The government, obviously. Its the Mugabe regime that they have mineral right agreements with.
>>
>>30229902
It was the white international community who were against them really
not the jews/israelis
Though the jews inside were a buncha traitors, but thats par for the course.

Half or more of the white population throughout the west are insane white hating cucks
>>
>>30230123
>Though the jews inside were a buncha traitors
Elaborate.
Israel was one of the last countries that supported Rhodesia, long after aid from SA and Angola had stopped. Id have thought this sentiment would be echoed by Jews whose livelihoods were directly under threat by communist insurgents?
>>
>>30230088

So you're saying if the whites promised the Chinese a better deal on minerals, they would support? What is to stop a /k/ommando from winning Power Ball, and going full Night Manager and purchasing state of the art military equipment and posting on /k/ announcing war has begun, come get your free tanks and AC-130s
>>
Very hard. And if you're American and get caught, you get fucked.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Gambian_coup_d'%C3%A9tat_attempt

Gambia is a shitty little country compared to Zimbabwe.
>>
>>30230166
Many supporters of the ANC in South Africa happened to be jewish. ZANU worked with the ANC for some time, seeing that they were radical african nationalist organizations. I'm not one for jewspiracies, but take that for what you will.
>>
>>30229839
>16 years old neck beards and nerds ever leaving there house

Nah I don't think so
>>
>>30230203

>The Neutrality Act of 1794
Thats some shit to be hit with. What's the punishment? How did the FBI learn of the plot beforehand? How does the FBI always learn about this shit? This isn't a tv show.
>>
>take back their country
>""""Their""" country
Don't remember when they were given the land.
>Muh Rhodesia
They lost. Good or bad, it's Mugabe's funhouse now.
>>
File: 1357806932836.jpg (76 KB, 531x419) Image search: [Google]
1357806932836.jpg
76 KB, 531x419
>>30229839
>New Rhodesian Army
>NRA
>>
>>30230797
I love that my job involves beating you niggers into the ground.

And there is not a thing you can do about it.
>>
>>30231004
Noice.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.