[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, Nazi's had better tech during the war and a lot of which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 0nX2Elc.gif (250 KB, 400x314) Image search: [Google]
0nX2Elc.gif
250 KB, 400x314
So, Nazi's had better tech during the war and a lot of which is still classified.

Why? What possible thing from 80 years could threaten the world today.

A super tank that can beat modern tanks with a single shot? some sort of fuelless plane?

Or is it.. They did it first. They are the bad guys.
>>
>>30228759
How do you know that some is still classified?
>>
>>30228776
I don't know, that stealth jet is a good example.

It was only recently declassified and because of that there must be more that's either been forgotten or ignored.
>>
File: 1444869084188.gif (4 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
1444869084188.gif
4 MB, 450x253
>>30228759
>>
>>30228796
>I don't know
yeah, I'd say that's the predominating issue behind this thread.
>"stealth jet... only recently declassified"
Not true. The Horten 229 was not classified until recently - it just wasn't well-documented in the pre-internet age. The surviving example was a museum piece. Also, it was not a "stealth" plane in a true sense of the word - some history channel documentary claimed that a reduction in its RADAR signature suggested that reduced RADAR visibility was part of its design, but there's no proof that this was deliberately done. Furthermore, it's slightly moot anyway seeing as the Ho 229 only ever had a handful of test flights to its name, and the recent experiments done on its RADAR signature were done for TV rather than for proper scientific purposes - and even then, it was certainly nothing near being invisible to RADAR.
>>30228759
The OP post is the product of History Channel thinking rather than actual historical study. Yes, Nazi Germany produced many unusual and advanced technological designs - but "Nazi Space Magic" is a meme, nothing more.
>>
>>30228796
This is a new level of Wehraboo.
>>
>>30228759

>a lot of which is still classified

Do you live in Russia? That is the only country I can think of that might still have some shit they found during the war classified.
>>
In desperation and having leaders that pushed a juvenile "super weapon" concept, the Germans developed a series of impractical and inefficient weapons platforms.

The /pol/estinian visitors who keep making these threads are the same idiots who do not appreciate or understand the logistical aspect of war
>>
This thread is What happens when a /pol/ kid watches too many alieum and nazi documentaries on history channel
>>
>>30228759
I hear they figured out a way to put zyklon b in a crop duster.
>>
>>30229135
Maybe OP should try it out
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.