[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ATF no longer issuing Iicenses to kitchen counter FFLs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 16
File: image.gif (2 MB, 375x300) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 375x300
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/06/foghorn/death-kitchen-counter-ffl-no-new-licenses-distributors-stop-shipping/

When are these assholes getting shut down?
>>
>>30223112
Sounds like an unconstitutional restriction of commerce for no good reason
>>
>>30223443
The ride never fucking ends. I can't shake the feeling the dems are going all-in on gun control lately. What's their angle? Do they think they'll succeed or are they distracting from something?
>>
>>30223501
>Democrat base wants gun control
>Democrats want their base to show up on election day
>Democrats do this kind of thing to try and appease the base without losing moderates
>>
>>30223112
What a bunch of cunts.
>>
>>30223112
what happens to the household ffls now, can they still renew their ffl or nah?
>>
>>30223631
Read the article Dimwit
>>
>>30223674
ok i did read it, never mind, i just thought it was gonna be long so i didn't click, but yea that is still pretty fucked up, also i know people who use RSR from their home and they will have to change distributors i guess

>tfw now i can't be a gunshow gun salesman, because the atf wants to shit on everyone
>>
>>30223112
When can we classify the Democrats as communists and replace them with the Constitutionalists and the Libertarians
>>
>>30223501
The Dems have basically won two of their big three, abortion, gay are basically settled law. That leaves guns to get the base fired up.

The problem is, they've been operating in their echo chambers so long that they don't really belie believe that he country has shifted away from them on gun control as much as it has.

I pray that Hillary keeps blathering about "Australian style gun control". The more she talks about it, the more it will hurt her.
>>
File: 11599747_ori.jpg (67 KB, 640x440) Image search: [Google]
11599747_ori.jpg
67 KB, 640x440
follow the money. always follow the money.

also, >>>/pol/

picture unrelated to post content
>>
>>30223847
Ehh I'm not too worried about it really. To "win" with abortion and gay rights, they've literally been working for decades, with society progressively warming up to the idea without anything really working against them.

For guns, however, there's been a huge surge in support recently, and ever since the '94 AWB support for gun control has declined. A lot of the driving arguments that the Dems used for their other social policies - most notably freedom of choice - won't work with gun control, and more importantly, the anti-gun side just doesn't have the motivation that pro-gun activists do, so they'd need an overwhelming majority to really get anything done.

That's not to say that we shouldn't keep fighting tooth and nail to stop any gun control, but it's not too scary.
>>
>>30223852
How the fuck is the ATF not allowing me to buy guns online pol related? Get fucked you newbie faggot
>>
>>30223847
They also can't go too big on the weed issue because Trump is in favor of removing the federal restrictions and leaving it up to the states.
>>
>>30223967
honestly gays and weed don't matter much to me. at the end of the day, I'm more for them than against it. Don't care much about abortion, either.
Are the Dems mistaking apathy about opposing them for support?
>>
>>30223941
>>30223847
But gay rights and abortion (castle doctrine for the body) are pretty important for freedom lovers everywhere. I just don't get why they shit on the most important freedom: self-defense through effective armament, aka guns.
>>
Is that Zach De La Rocha?
>>
>>30224017
Gays, abortion, and fun control are all about harming the white population. It's nothing so high minded as libertarian ideology.
>>
File: 1460523407413.jpg (92 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
1460523407413.jpg
92 KB, 576x768
>>30224046
>abortion is about harming whites
>when it overwhelmingly controls the black population
>>
>>30223941

That's why there are conspiracy theory level mass shootings.
>>
>>30224017
>I just don't get why they shit on the most important freedom
Honestly, it's because the Republicans are pro-gun. That, and the Dems used to be the party of the South, so they've still got some archaic policy points that trace back to that. Gun control started as a way to disarm the black population, so the Dems took to it and never really dropped it even after the parties mostly switched their policies around the middle of the last century.

The thing is, open racism in politics got demonized pretty quickly, so the call for gun control morphed from "lets take guns from the niggers" to "softer" racism, where you have a degree of plausible deniability even though the policy is at heart disproportionately targeted at certain groups. Thus, the justification became something like "we need to keep these dangerous things away from dangerous people." The thing is, that argument does make sense even if you're not trying to target certain groups. So while a lot of the old Dem policies died off with the Dixiecrats, gun control ended up getting stripped of its overtly racist roots and stuck around.
>>
>>30224046
>abortion
>not making sure poor black mothers don't spit out dozens of poor dindus
If you're going to spew shit at least get it right you dumb queer.
>>
>>30223852
That's what I was thinking. The NRA won't stop this. They won't even try to slow it down. It serves the interest of gun retailers, so nobody with any real amount of power will raise a finger.

Also, fuck off. I don't give a fuck what that sticky thread says, threads about the regulation of what this board is about is part of what this board is about.
>>
>>30224153
We'll have to see. A lot of small time gunsmiths could be hurt by this too and if there are enough people complaining the NRA will get off their ass.
>>
>>30223941
?
Dems got faggotry and child killing legalized by court order
Thats the only reason it happened

>>30224046
All of them are anti-black agendas actually,by the democrats.
>>
>>30223847
Abortion and gay rights are good things tho
Dems are right on most social issues, gun control notwithstanding
>>
>>30224243
>All of them are anti-black agendas actually,by the democrats.

you are a fucking moron if you seriously think that
>>
>>30224433
Tell me what's bad about gay rights and abortion.
>>
>>30224456
it normalizes faggotry for all races, but mostly sites since we are still barely the majority, and abortion even though they kill minorities a lot with abortions, any amount of normal healthy white fetuses that are aborted, is too damn high
>>
>>30224909
First, what's wrong with faggotry.
And what's wrong with killing fetuses of any race, they're not self aware so they're not people.
>>
>>30225563
ok now you are just trolling
0.15 cents has been deposited into your account kike
>>
>>30225580
most of the fetuses killed were going to be born in shitty homes and grow up to be criminals anyway.
Last hired, first fired
>>
>>30225580
Tell me, what's wrong with faggotry. Why do you want to tell people how to live their lives? Are you some sort of authoritarian statist?
>>
>>30225580
I think you're the one who's trolling. That or you're just stupid. Either way go to /pol/ and stay there
>>
>>30225595
>most of the fetuses killed were going to be born in shitty homes and grow up to be criminals anyway.
>Last hired, first fired

Not if we do what Americans have successfully done to deal with overpopulation for the last 350 plus years.

>send our large surplus to colonize weak countries to double or triple our land mass and population
>then industrialize and urbanize said areas until they become proper components of our hyperpower country then.
>>
>>30225773
Somehow I doubt sending hordes of niggers and bastard children to 3rd world countries will modernize them to an American standard
>>
>>30225773
Not a bad idea, but what's wrong with gay rights?
>>
File: yy.jpg (122 KB, 766x576) Image search: [Google]
yy.jpg
122 KB, 766x576
>>30225773
>>30225787
>Somehow I doubt sending hordes of niggers and bastard children to 3rd world countries will modernize them to an American standard
This post is 100% accurate but goddamn I still laughed so fuckin hard at that image

>LCAC drops ramp, thousands of blacks run off screaming yolo
>next one is scared children, marines booting the smallest ones into the water like puppies
>ten years later the world is covered in Liberias
>>
>>30225563
>they're not self aware so they're not people.
not entertaining the /pol/tard

but in this case, the mentally retarded, and babies are not people in your definition
>>
File: some guys Mark 18.jpg (804 KB, 1358x1358) Image search: [Google]
some guys Mark 18.jpg
804 KB, 1358x1358
>>30223112
When enough people realize "holy shit, these people aren't elected at all... "

and that their word is literally treated as law with felony penalties for violating it

Fuck the ATF.
>>
File: 1456014099882.png (82 KB, 264x258) Image search: [Google]
1456014099882.png
82 KB, 264x258
So what about us with C&R licenses?

Fuck I wish the ATF was just fucking defunded and every employee fired and blacklisted from every government job ever
>>
>>30226078
Nope, they aren't. I'm sure that most retards are not so severely retarded that they aren't self aware though
>>
>when are these assholes getting shut down

Probably when people kill enough of them. Yay America, where they tell you you're free lying through their teeth.

>when are these brits gonna lay off
>when are these krauts gonna stop
>when are the japs gonna give up

The answer to all those questions, was to kill them until they stopped.
>>
File: 1464588556214.png (147 KB, 350x450) Image search: [Google]
1464588556214.png
147 KB, 350x450
>>30226115
oh ok good to know

for a second I thought you had an IQ above 85, but seems i was sadly mistaken.

carry on.
>>
>>30223112
i like this gif
>>
>>30226134
The atf/fbi is here
abandon thread
>>
>>30226149

No... I'm not FBI lolz

It's just a historical fact.
>>
>>30226135
What's the problem? What do you think qualifies a person as a person?
>>
File: 1459638904564.jpg (5 KB, 188x188) Image search: [Google]
1459638904564.jpg
5 KB, 188x188
>>30226176
The fact that you have to ask says it all.
>>
>>30226176
>You're only a human being if you fit my specific nit picky criteria

at this point people below an IQ of 100 wont be up to your standards
>>
>>30226198
>he thinks the definition of a person is obvious and agreed upon
>>
>>30226218
It's not not picky at all. Being self aware is part of what makes humans, human. I'll ask again, what do you think makes somebody a person?
>>
>>30226220
Actually it is

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/human
a : having human form or attributes b : susceptible to or representative of the sympathies and frailties of human nature <such an inconsistency is very human — P. E. More>

If you spent more time reading and less time being an edgy cuck you might learn something.
>>
>>30226044
>Invade Africa with the worst blacks from the prison system and ghetto
>They somehow make it even worse
>>
>>30226228
>Being self aware is part of what makes humans, human.

No it isnt, DNA and biological data makes humans human, you're a lanky, destructive animal at the end of the day. A baby and retard still have emotions and are at least mildly self aware as they grow older.
>>
>>30226237
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7PKx3kS7f4A
Skip to 3:00
>>30226258
Fair enough, but I said person, not human. Perhaps I should have been clearer, I'm not talking about humans per se, I mean what makes a person a person. A very intelligent alien or animal would qualify, but a brain dead human wouldn't.
I'd consider babies and retards to be people if/when they gain the ability to be self aware. If anything that becomes self aware over time is a person, then are newly conceived fetuses people?
>>
>>30226290
OK, correction, I did say human, but I misspoke.
>>
>>30225773
Not if we do what Americans have successfully done to deal with overpopulation for the last 350 plus years.
>Americans doing things 150 years longer than America has existed
>>
>>30226258

I'm not him, but I'm very confused as to what actually defines humanity...

I'm more convinced that we are actually aliens and earth is a prison world where they wiped our memories and left us to rot.

But whatever, I'm just another foil hat tard.
>>
>>30226314
>I'm very confused as to what actually defines humanity
Is your species part of H. sapiens? If the answer is yes, then congratulations: you are a human.

>I'm more convinced that we are actually aliens
This is just because you're an idiot, an unfortunately incurable condition, but at least you can live comfortably.
>>
>>30226405
>Is your species part of H. sapiens? If the answer is yes, then congratulations: you are a human.
That would make you a human, but what about a person, for lack of a better word? What are the requirements to be equal to a human?
>>
>>30226427
>What are the requirements to be equal to a human?
UNHRC recognition for your species. Or are you talking about morally? As in, "would it be wrong to kill this being?" Then the answer is sapience, if you're wondering why or how then take a look at the name of our species.
>>
>>30226467
>Then the answer is sapience
So are babies and retards people or not? (If they aren't self aware)
>>
File: to be frank I'm disgusted.jpg (13 KB, 401x301) Image search: [Google]
to be frank I'm disgusted.jpg
13 KB, 401x301
>>30226487
>So are babies and retards people or not?
Yes, you are a person.
>>
>>30226499
But they aren't sapient and according to you, that's what makes them okay to kill. Or do they automatically qualify and are exempt from this test just because they're humans?
>>
>>30224909
You know that legal gay marriage isn't somehow preventing heterosexuals from breeding, right? Any impact it has on birth rates will be negligible, as maybe a few married people who are in the closet will decide to come out as a result. Truth is, the poorest people are the ones that tend to shit out the most kids, and blacks and Hispanics have a lot of poor motherfuckers in their "communities".
>>
>>30226511
>they aren't sapient
They are still human.
>that's what makes them okay to kill
No it isn't. This is not how things work, sell your guns if you have them.
>Or do they automatically qualify and are exempt from this test just because they're humans?
"Human rights" aren't conditional, we have special judicial bodies to restrict the exercise of rights through due process precisely because they're automatic and inalienable.

Remember when I said, "yes, you are a person," and you didn't get the hint? I was calling you a retard. Everything your posting is crooked-toothed methamphetamine bullshit, put down the pipe or stop posting.
>>
I read the article earlier. How much harder is this going to make it to obtain? I'm trying to get into the industry and hadn't applied for my FFL just yet but now I'm wishing I had. Will this put a kink in my plans? Any current FFL holder that can give any advice on what steps I might need to take to make this process any smoother?
>>
>>30226566
I got what you were saying, dumbass. I'm not saying it's okay to kill people because they aren't sapient, only following your own logic. But I was right, you are giving humans an exemption. As you should. They deserve the same rights as the rest of us. All I'm saying is that they aren't morally people as they don't meet YOUR definition of what a person is (person is really not the right word, they're humans but not like the rest of us)
>>
File: fucking disgusting.png (181 KB, 460x558) Image search: [Google]
fucking disgusting.png
181 KB, 460x558
>>30226635
>I got what you were saying, dumbass.
No you clearly fucking didn't:
>I'm not saying it's okay to kill people because they aren't sapient, only following your own logic.
>only following your logic.
You weren't paying attention. You're an idiot.
>But I was right, you are giving humans an exemption.
No. There is no "exemption" there, it's a binary yes or no answer to the question, "is it sapient?"

I'm not even finished reading your post and I've discovered why the other anon gave up:

>They deserve the same rights as the rest of us.
>as the rest of us
Psst, >>>/x/ is that way.

>All I'm saying is that they aren't morally people as they don't meet YOUR definition
My favorite part is you not only didn't understand my four posts but you're also trying to insert a narrative I didn't make into them. No, I was pretty clear here in my first post: >>30226405
>(person is really not the right word, they're humans but not like the rest of us)
They are people you goddamn loon. I implore you to sell your guns and commit yourself to an institution so you don't eventually give the gun-control proponents even more material to work with.
>>
>>30224046
what?
>>
>>30226672
So they're people even though they aren't sapient, while at the same time, being sapient is a requirement to be a person. I'm not talking about what makes somebody human like you were in your first post.
I'm going to bed, I'm done with your dense idiocy.
>>
>>30224023
It's a still from the Andre Show, I think. That's Hannibal Buress in the background.
>>
>>30226096
>Fireclean
>>
>>30226601
Short of it is you have to be actually selling guns and have a storefront that isn't your house.
>>
>>30226405
Homo sapien, queerbait. You can type the proper term without getting aids.
>>
>>30226078
>>30226078
>>30226135
Not guy you are responding to but
If you look into philosophy there isn't quite a consensus or anything like that but a large number of people agree that life doesn't start for a human until they are self aware. I don't exactly agree I find myself to sit where life doesn't begin until a baby could survive outside the womb.
>>
Even as a noguns libcuck who is okay with and supports some types of gun control, I think the ATF is fucking retarded and needs to either be shut down or a total overhaul in staffing.

I send my condolences to you all for having to deal with their logicless faggotry
>>
>>30226692
>So they're people even though they aren't sapient, while at the same time, being sapient is a requirement to be a person.
Don't worry, your dad can't legally drown you. You absolutely are a real, for-true person you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>30226405
Says the fucking marvel of nanotechnology.
>>
>>30223941
>>30223999
>>30224017

you dumb fucks.

the democrats dont give a flying fuck about "gay rights" or "abortion rights" or any rights.

they use the issues to divide americans and then provide "privileges" to their selected political sacred cows as they remove the "rights" from everyone in general.

its called "consolidation of power" and they're forced to take tiny baby steps until the population is sufficiently disarmed as to be unable to defend themselves against the encroaching tyranny with any real meaning
>>
>>30226983
Which is why every American should know how to make a headshot on a moving target wearing body armor at 500yds, make bombs from bleach and water softener, and how to use the governmental structure of our nation to their benefit.
>>
How am I supposed to start a gun store out of my house? So I can order guns for customers and eventually raise capital for a proper store.
>>
>>30226922
Fuck off Greg
>>
>>30224153
Git back to work randy
>>
God damn it
>>
>>30224909
The white children killed by abortion are the casualties of the war against niggerdom. The truth is, it's an acceptable loss, because it just kills so many niggers.

And who cares about faggots. They weren't going to breed anyway.
>>
>>30226930
So are you, unfortunately. I can see why Hitler wanted to kill the retards, so we wouldn't have to deal with the likes of you
>>
File: 1457046180971.jpg (258 KB, 900x853) Image search: [Google]
1457046180971.jpg
258 KB, 900x853
>>30227871
that is the problem dude we are all in this together now, i was thinking about starting a home store and just go to gun shows so i can work up to a storefront, but now I'm fucked i literally don't know what to do
>>
>>30223510
the democrat party is dying. if you look at the electoral map, it's basically entirely red. the only thing democrats win are the presidency and senate, occasional. but states are almost completely solid red at the local levels.
>>
>>30227871
>>30229198
>That's
>The
>Idea

They want to kill gun culture so gun ownership is an easy target. It's a long game and they know it, we aren't the target anymore, it's our grandchildren who's guns they are trying to take with legislation they're enacting now.
>>
>>30224046
>Gays, abortion, and fun control are all about harming the white population
>abortion... harming the white population
wat
>niggers get abortions
>less niggers being born means less niggers committing crimes and killing whites
>also less poor white who will grow up to act like niggers killing whites
Explain to me why this is a bad thing. Also, gays weren't going to breed anyways so what does it matter what the fuck they do?
>>
>>30223112
so if your selling tons of guns t gun shows you're "In the business of selling firearms"
but at the same time if you don't have a brick and mortar store your not "in the business" so they wont grant you a FFL

makes sense
i wonder if they raid someone that sold too much at a gun show, if having applied for a ffl and getting denied for no store would be a defense.
>>
>>30229297
Daily reminder that black people are people and can be pretty based if they're raised correctly. Most just aren't because the left keeps them in a hugbox of "Oh, it's not your fault, just vote for us and we'll get them to stop oppressing you." Heap contempt upon a man and you make him strong; but smother him in charity and he will become contemptible.

But it's a pretty indisputable fact that Planned Parenthood targets niggers. Margaret Sanger was a straight up "Hitler did nothing wrong" level /pol/ack.
>>
>>30224076
this
>>
>>30233422
aggression and intelligence are biological.
>>
File: 1465448696355.gif (1 MB, 298x203) Image search: [Google]
1465448696355.gif
1 MB, 298x203
>>30228711
kek this guy, and that argument. love how he pols himself at the last second
>>
>>30234517

Can you comprehend the fact that environment also heavily impacts these things? Now read carefully; I said 'impacts', not 'is responsible for'.
>>
>>30223443
>unconstitutional restriction of commerce

umm, the feds right to arbitrarily restrict interstate commerce is actually written into the Constitution.
>>
>>30234517
>aggression and intelligence are biological.
lmao what is this pseudoscience bullshit

No, raise a nigger in white suburbia and he'll grow up to be a white collar worker bee. Biology has jack shit to do with being a functioning member of society, anyone who doesn't understand this simultaneously doesn't understand personal responsibility.
>>
>>30235106
>environment also heavily impacts these things
fgt does not care 'bout 'virnmint
>>
>>30226304
American colonists be busy stealing redskin land and making loads of babies which laid down the framework for America. I'd disagree based on that.
>>
>>30226108
this.. will i be able to renew my c&r 03 ffl next year?
>>
>>30229210
>>
>>30223112

>Obama wants everyone to do background checks when guns are sold
>Eliminate the one easy way for people to actually do those background checks

>>30227871

I'm still exploring having a "home based FFL" within the next few years. My plan is to form an LLC and my property is within an areas where there are no zoning issues. I do feel that it'll be hard to justify that I'm not "in the business" because I plan on offering low-cost transfers, going to gun shows, and selling by appointment.

But by then, I hope Trump is in office and some of these policies are reversed by Republican appointments to the ATF, but I'm not holding my breath.
>>
>>30224017
>castle doctrine for the body
You can't invite someone into your house then kill them because you don't want them there anymore
>>
Threads that devolve into shitstorms like this teach me that /k/ doesn't love freedom either
You're all faggots
All of you
>>
>>30240496
You absolutely can do that if they refuse to leave, or if they got in despite your efforts to keep them out
>>
>>30235325
>the feds right to arbitrarily restrict interstate commerce

Biggest mistake of all fucking time.
>>
>>30229210
The opposite is a more supportable hypothesis demographically.

>GOP is primarily powerful among uneducated whites
>percentage of Americans with a college education is going up
>percentage of Americans that are white is going down
>>
>>30240674
Both parties are dying, but the GOP is dying faster. I remember hearing a story from a reporter who covered Californian immigrants in the 80's. They would get naturalized, and then go register to vote. Every single Hispanic and Asian person registered Republican. The reporter asked them
>why are you all registering Republican? Don't the Democrats have friendlier policies for immigrants?
And the people would reply
>because the Republicans are the party of 'making it'
Over the years, Hispanics and Asians started defecting to the Democrats, because the Republicans stopped being the party of making it. They started being the party of
>muh gays
And
>muh jesus
It's a goddamn disgrace, and if I didn't care so much about gun rights, I'd be happy to watch the house that retardation built burn to the ground.
>>
>>30240821
I still hate the GOP enough to enjoy this stuff.
>>
>>30240821
Last I checked the Republicans weren't infighting weeks before their convention. Honestly a month ago I would have said that the Republicans would be the ones having an ideological split.
>>
>>30240917
>I would have said that the Republicans would be the ones having an ideological split
Why do you think the Libertarians are suddenly polling so well?
>>
>>30240963
Because they always do before actual elections?
>>
>>30240982
source?
>>
>>30223112
This is a lie. The distributor said they wouldn't ship to kitchen counter FFLs, ATF didn't say that.
>>
>>30240652
Yeah except you aren't asking them to leave first, you're killing them because you are/were too stupid to use a condom, or you you're too cowardly to take personal responsibility for your actions.

>if they got in despite your efforts to keep them out
That's kinda different than what I said
>>
File: fuck you bakelite.jpg (280 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
fuck you bakelite.jpg
280 KB, 1024x768
>>30223112
>Guys we just want to get rid of guns on the street! And make sure people can't get guns ilegally!
>Make tons of gun legislature on background checks, not being able to send your firearm to your house directly, 4473,etc.
>Now they want to take away LEGAL FFL'S from people who went through all the bullshit and investments to have said license

What the fuck is wrong with libs? They just lie and nobody fucking catches on it...
>>
>>30240998
Johnson's 2014 run had 4-5% and got just short of 1% of the vote come election day.
>>
>>30241305
>4-5%
source?
>>
>>30241357
http://jzanalytics.com/DATA/JZ_Analytics_Nationwide_Likely_Voters_071012.pdf

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/09/10/rel10a.pdf

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/11/02/topoh3.pdf
>>
>>30226983
>the party in favor of rights for gays and women is secretly trying to take our freedom
>meanwhile the party that wants to make laws negative toward people of a specific ethnicity, religion, or sexuality, is the one that is trying to protect your freedom!
While I have no illusions about the Dems and their nobility, are you posting this on opposite day or something?
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.