[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/, /int/ here dunno if this exactly goes here but I had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 17
File: Brass_knuckles.jpg (9 KB, 220x134) Image search: [Google]
Brass_knuckles.jpg
9 KB, 220x134
Hey /k/, /int/ here dunno if this exactly goes here but I had an ex college roommate from Germany that called me the other night asking for advice; his sister and her friend got groped by muzzies. I told him to look into krav maga and get a knife but he seems set on knuckledusters for some reason.

Any suggestions? I know knives but knuckledusters are way out of my expertise
>>
>>30214066
Chainlock, we called them smileys
>>
Pepper spray. Germans have an inherited 6 million experience points in the use of all gas weapons.
>>
Either will get you severely punished. Batons are concealable and less deadly (still can kill with headshots as with dusters) if that's the reason for dusters.
>>
>>30214093
is that like a brand or something? Not showing up on google search
>>30214103
cute but i dont think that'll work since they have to pull it out and can be easily knocked away.
>>
>>30214130
By this I mean using any weapon verboten. If you get a happening, don't report it. Don't hesitate to kill because it's easy for a group to kill someone unarmed, which they probably won't be.
>>
>>30214145
>i dont think that'll work since they have to pull it out
>implying there is any concealed weapon in existence that doesn't have to be
>>
>>30214145
Get a heavy Chain and a master lock.
Make sure it's hard as a rock
Lock the lock onto chain.
Hit someone in the brain.
>>
>>30214170
Granted, but you gotta admit, its gonna be a shit ton easier to disarm someone of a can of pepper spray than a knuckle duster.

>>30214168
Thats basically what I told him. According to what happened, they called the cops, but they basically showed up, got the details, circled around in the car, and left.
>>
File: 1465363327438.jpg (61 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1465363327438.jpg
61 KB, 400x400
>>30214066
If this thread is not bait or some shit things are really going south in Germany.

This is at least the 3rd thread made by Germans asking for slef defense aadvice this week only. How bad are things there? You guys were receiving rapefugees with your arms opens a few months back, now are you realising how you fucked up?

I would say that is more important if you act together as a country and start asking your gov by answers about what really is going on and push for a change and real measures.

You need to stand up in numbers, big numbers and show to not to fuck with mad Hanz. Good luck anon.
>>
>>30214066
Knuckledusters???? Ok, I don't know if they are legal or not in Germany but here is my advice: assume that if you hit them in the head, they die.
INB4 Cringe. Look, family has had a very questionable past and I have seen a few fights with them. Uncle is currently in prison for killing 2 guys using them.
They are considered lethal force. Same as a knife or a gun. Is that what you want?
I prefer blades and expanding batons.
>>
File: 1443638287788.jpg (60 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1443638287788.jpg
60 KB, 706x706
>>30214309
Dunno man, I live in Jersey its for my buddy. He's from Paderborn. Judging from what he says, shits just gotten progressively worse. It was kind on a slow downfall since they had a number of turks pre-Syria, but its apparently kicked into overdrive recently.
>>
>>30214309
and wait 3rd thread this week? Christ I just thought it was bad because he lived in an urban area. Didnt think it was getting that bad.

>>30214358
Like I said, his idea not mine. Seems hellbent on them for some reason.
>>
1 get a job with Bosch or Siemans
2 transfer to NC
3 never look back
>>
File: GLK-18-2T.png (223 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
GLK-18-2T.png
223 KB, 600x397
>>30214066
NO!

Do NOT try to use that stupid fucking bullshit in a fight. You will hurt yourself and get beat up.

"knuckle dusters" are the most retarded fucking weapon ever devised, you need a real grip behind it to put any force into it. Get a trench knife if you want to punch with metal.

I know you probably haven't had a pair of brass knuckles because you're probably in bongland or a non-free US state, but take my word for it, they suck balls. You can't even put your full force into a punch without fucking your hand up.

And that's why it's the most retarded "weapon" ever invented. Expect more, OP.
>>
muzzies will stab you to death without hesitation. The best defense is to avoid them at all costs.
>>
>>30214479
Then there isn't much you can do

Tell him to take up boxing because brass aren't good unless you are, if you suck at using your hands you'll lose anyway

A smiley, a rock/lock/battery in a bandanna or a monkey fist would be better, all you need to do is flail away and other than the monkey fist you can separate them into legal to possess items if you need to hide your weapon or throw it away, plus's its cheap and deadly of you hit them in the head enough times
>>
>>30214066
tell them to buy a tazer or stun gun, those would certainly be better than fucking meme knuckles
>>
File: 1441936066595.jpg (20 KB, 481x469) Image search: [Google]
1441936066595.jpg
20 KB, 481x469
>>30214553
Thanks, gonna try for the lock one since it seems most cost effective.

>>30214538
Its getting to the make/break point from the way he describes it.

Let me put it to you this way. When he describes Paderborn as it was in the past, it was like something out of 50's Americana. Kids could go wherever they want well after dark without fear, most everyone knew everyone else on a first name basis, and people actually cared about one another.

Now he says they arent even allowed to go by this one park near his house in broad daylight because the refugees basically loiter there most of the day. Its pains me to hear this guy frustrated especially after all the shit we went through at university.
>>
File: 1459693685317.png (205 KB, 310x329) Image search: [Google]
1459693685317.png
205 KB, 310x329
>>30214479
>and wait 3rd thread this week?
That I'm aware of, yes. One was asking because they're are building a rapefugee camp near his house, the other one to be fair was about protecting his dog firstly, but it also had some worries about kebabs. And now you.

We also had one going on last week.

>Tfw I spend too much fucking time here
>>
>>30214670
You're just a board regular, its bound to happen when you stay in one place long enough. Over on /int/ I can tell you when theres probably going to be an austrailian shitposting bantzfest. Those fuckers always do it like clockwork around the same time of day.

Still im dazed that I'm #3
>>
File: 1409288722583.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1409288722583.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>30214479
>Like I said, his idea not mine. Seems hellbent on them for some reason.

You need to explain to him that knuckledusters don't mean shit if he doesn't have any actual training, and trying to get in a streetfight is just going to increase the chances of getting put in the hospital.

If you can't carry a gun, good pepper spray is the best defense against 1 or 2 attackers. More than that and the best defense is a good set of running shoes because all it takes is one guy to grab your shirt and pull you to the ground and it's game over for you.
>>
>>30214817
>deliberately aiming towards the door at the end
We are one of the same soul, that slav and I
>>
>>30214203
I mean sure if you decided not to spray them.
>>
Fuck Germany, invite turds into country then complain when things get shitty. Only bad thing is America's not far behind. .....
>>
>>30214976
Idk not impossible or out of the question but we have some extreme nationalists and we also have wide spread firearm ownership. Which means if we do we probably won't have mass groping/rape at least in the free states
>>
>>30214976
>>30215011
It's instructive to see how easily an unarmed populace with restrictive laws on self-defense is victimized by its own government, that's for damned sure.
>>
>>30214817
Ahmeds are usually pretty manlet compared to Germans, during new years eve in Cologne, where all that rape fest happened a single guy was able to fuck a few of them alone. He was a kickboxer and Croat and a pretty big guy though.
>>
>>30214976
no the difference is the muzzies would be scared shitless over here because we have guns and a police who are not willing to look the other way.
>>
>>30214170
Most other concealable weapons aren't dependent on the wind speed and direction either.

I'd go with a roll of coins for your fist, or many keys on a lanyard if I was a Eurocuck. Neither can be proven you carried them as an offensive weapon, yet both can be more effective than spray in the right situation.
>>
>>30215069
Pretty fucking based.

>Speaking to MailOnline, Mr Jurcevic said: 'There were four of them, young men in their 20s, speaking Arabic. They told me not to interfere, that the girls were "theirs".

>'The girls looked like they worked in a bank, they were wearing jeans and coats, nothing provocative, they were really frightened. I told them to stand behind me.'

>'Then the loudest member of the gang came at me with a bottle so I kicked him in the chest and sent him flying. Another came at me so I slapped him across the face and he went over as well.

>'The leader drew his finger across his throat and told me he would be back to kill me. I stood my ground and they went on their way.'
>>
>>30214066
Overthrow your government. Future generations are going to be baffled at why you didn't when you still had a chance.
>>
File: Toni-Garrn.jpg (49 KB, 538x700) Image search: [Google]
Toni-Garrn.jpg
49 KB, 538x700
>>30215165
>In 50 years pic related will be in risk of disappear
They'll regreat it so fucking much.
>>
>>30215247
Except that doesn't actually happen except to trashy people.

as far as I know coal burning must be an inner city degeneracy thing
>>
>>30215296
>Except that doesn't actually happen except to trashy people
>Implying they'll have a choice
Last year 1.3 to 1.5M kebabs arrived in Germany, they already had more than 2M turks. If this open border policie stays the same Germany as we known will cease to exist in our lifetime
>>
>>30214066

OP, please see this guy's post: >>30215165

Other people in your country are already standing up against the Muzzie threat. Join a neighborhood watch group. Just look at some of this shit:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f32_1442742560
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d51_1464746048

In the first one, they just bowl over the aggressive Muslims with their car, for God's sake. Why can't you go do that? Go save some people!

>>30214309

Absolutely horrible. If you knew some of what was going on, you would be hard pressed not to buy a plane ticket and go to help. They attack all women, even the pregnant ones. Google is your friend. At this point, nobody even cares that neighborhood watch groups exist because they are necessary; actually, there is widespread support for them.
>>
>>30215538
>That first video
>Literally 3rd world tier
Jesus fuck Germany, wtf?

The guys in the second one were pretty based though.
>>
File: classicbrassknucklesWHITE.jpg (16 KB, 477x297) Image search: [Google]
classicbrassknucklesWHITE.jpg
16 KB, 477x297
Lets get down to the nitty gritty /k/. Lets assume that this is a nogunz scenario. no guns for you, no guns for bad guy
>walking down the street minding your own business
>bad guy comes at you with small folding knife
>you pull out pic related
>legit 100% brass, no bullshit knuckles

how fucked would you be? how fucked would they be? how much practice would you want with brass knuckles until you felt safe using them for defense
>>
>>30215688
>sharp, piercing weapon that slightly extends attack range and offers many attacking options
vs
>blunt force object that slightly improves the damage dealt by punches and keeps your range at exactly arm's reach
gee I wonder
>>
>>30215688
Knife's better
>>
>>30215765
>slightly improves
brass knuckles can kill way faster than people think. its not made to knock people out. its made to make it easier to break someones skull/any bone that is hit. theres a reason they got popular in a time when firearms werent so advanced
>>
learn how to fistfight and knuckle dusters are to damn effective
>>
>>30215788
How the fuck did you do an emoji

You can use those on this website?
>>
Just get ordinary metal ones. The ones with spikes and other fancy shit on them aren't as easy to conceal and don't really bring anything that good to the table. Also just one will do the trick but if your friend wants, he can buy two so he has one for each hand.
>>
>>30216397
It's an iphone thing I think. Also denotes extreme levels of newfag.
>>
>>30215688
It all comes down to if you get stabbed first or if you punch the fucker in the face first.
>>
File: hs76200.jpg (30 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
hs76200.jpg
30 KB, 600x600
Tell him to get a baton. He should look for ESP batons (Euro Security Products), they are well made and this czech brand has good name in Germany especially for their tasers and pepper sprays. I own pic related and carry it every time when I can't CCW.
>>
File: IMG_1938.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1938.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I own some brass knuckles. Some tips:
>Make sure that your fingers fit the holes with a little bit of additional space, they aren't supposed to fit like rings but shouldn't be too loose
>The bottom part that fits in your palm make sure it fits comfortably and well
>make sure to grip them well when you're swinging them
>you are essentially striking something with your palm while using them, so throw punches accordingly
>It isn't a bad idea to wrap the bottom part with some sports tape or something similar to lessen the blow on your hands when you hit something
>>
File: IMG_20160609_140025192.jpg (2 MB, 2340x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160609_140025192.jpg
2 MB, 2340x4160
>>30214309
>>30214309
Bad enough to jusify carrying this. I am already looking into moving back to Finland even tho i only moved here 6 months ago.
>>
>>30217015
What made you move to Germany?
You could have moved to Czech Republic or Eesti
>>
File: UNILAD-prison66500.jpg (26 KB, 267x400) Image search: [Google]
UNILAD-prison66500.jpg
26 KB, 267x400
I don't know about the legality of knuckledusters in Germany, but if your friend doesn't care about laws and such he should get the prison knuckledusters and look into other inmate weapons. I don't recommend it but if he's interested you shouldn't stop him.
The prison knuckledusters are made from rasp and they have a padded handle. Shanks and shivs are also easy to make and are good for one time use mostly.
Criminals and prisoners are really innovative when it comes to weapons, i remember when the local junkies used to make knuckledusters from two small blocks of wood and nails.
>>
>>30217015
I can tell you know nothing about self defense with knives
>>
>>30217089
Great job with good pay my Boss is paying for a degree in a related field of mine. Good climate i live all the way in the south.

>>30217119
Which is why I have the civilian. It is made for people with no Skills. Different Strokes for different Folks.
>>
File: 1460191035988.png (43 KB, 162x182) Image search: [Google]
1460191035988.png
43 KB, 162x182
>>30217015
>carrying a fully serrated folder that you can't even stab with for self defense

Couldn't do worse than this if you tried.
>>
>>30217015

Honestly, cool knife, and it's well made, but maybe something less sinister might be a better choice.

A knife like that will make you look sinister, instead of the normal guy who was just defending himself.
>>
>>30217015
Get a different knife. You don't want serrations on a self defense knife.
>>
>>30214066
>krav maga
Fucking retarded advice OP
>>
>>30214410
Hold tight Jersey bro, times will change for the better soon

I live in central Jersey and its horrible with immigrants
>>
>>30217276
>>30217753
>>30217810

Watch this

https://youtu.be/KaMDl7fj53I
>>
>>30214066
roll of coins
>>
>>30214066

>>30214066
like a cross between a stinger & an aneros: both of which i own, will buy this to try it... also a tactical pen might be good (get brass pen fom ebay)
https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=9LiSmSuwO0c
>>
File: 1465433725808.jpg (93 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
1465433725808.jpg
93 KB, 1024x680
>>30216397
>>30216874
It's a smartphone thing, not only iphones can do it.
>>
>>30220188
Prostate stimulator/10
>>
>>30219903
I'm not going to watch an hour of bullshit but I skipped around.

>cutting instead of thrusting with a knife
>demonstrations where the opponent just leaves their arms out there for the instructor to do a 100 hit combo on
>hand trapping

Yep, it's bullshit. Good job getting scammed I guess.
>>
>>30221180
This guy knows what he is talking about. Cutting and slashing well is much more difficult than the very simple and very effective stabbing attack.
>>
Krauts are fucked
>>
just get a few croatians and the muzzies will cry out and run
>>
File: what now, casul.png (227 KB, 1024x1038) Image search: [Google]
what now, casul.png
227 KB, 1024x1038
>>30214510

well, to be fair, i think dusters are more for intimidation purposes really than actual use. I would take a big, thick wooden stick over some dusters anyday but I still think dusters look nasty and wouldn't wanna get hit with a set.

Pepper spray is probably the way to go for the OP's friend that wouldn't get them into trouble. Rapefugees have more rights than citizens in Germany from what I understand. If that is not an option, a nice quality metal pen would work and be discreet but the girls will have to go for the eyes with the pen.
>>
>>30224047
idk why so many americans in this thread are discounting the use of knuckledusters. Maybe they're not extensively used due to the prevalence of firearms. In Australia, I've seen first hand (and heard many stories of) the damage they can do. They'll break bone, crack skulls, not to mention the horrific soft tissue damage they can do depending on how they're used. I've seen a guy get split from chin to temple wide open from one hit, and he still has a fucking mean scar years later. desu other than the dubious legality of carrying one in most places I think they're a highly effective, pocket carry-able weapon.
>>
>>30224444
The problem is that it assumes migrants don't have a knife. the minute anything stabbey or slicey gets involved the dusters lose a lot of efficacy.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.