[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
British Police with MP7s and ballistics vests? But I thought...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 40
File: _20160608_114909.jpg (231 KB, 1077x1067) Image search: [Google]
_20160608_114909.jpg
231 KB, 1077x1067
British Police with MP7s and ballistics vests? But I thought...
>>
File: bobby.jpg (28 KB, 324x470) Image search: [Google]
bobby.jpg
28 KB, 324x470
>>30207524
oi you cheeky cunt got a license for those?
>>
>>30207556
Is that stock photo literally Mr.McShittffucc on the left in OP's image? Or do all britich cops have mugs like old catchers mitts
>>
File: 1464564518395.jpg (287 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1464564518395.jpg
287 KB, 1600x1067
Is this who the send when you don't pay your TV license?
>>
File: 300px-MDPbadge.jpg (32 KB, 300x342) Image search: [Google]
300px-MDPbadge.jpg
32 KB, 300x342
>>30207524
Those two are from the Ministry of Defence Police. They protect MoD facilities like Faslane in Scotland and provide auxiliary policing to local services if required like during the London Riots or twoo Overseas territories that do not have their own constabulary. They're the only ones using MP7s as far as I know in the British police services.
>>
>>30207568

A TV licence isn't what you think
>>
Britfag here. If you are a policeman it is a lot more stressful as a firearm carrying officer because of the legal consequences, stress and legal issues with using one. It is fairly easy for any police officer to take a course but honestly even in shitholes in the UK isn't as bad as the US so its more for counter terrorist (Airports, tube/train stations) than crime reasons (street patrols, the SO19 are mainly the ones that do the gunfights). But it comes down to personal preference in the end. If you're a copper and want to hold a firearm there is nothing stopping you to take the course. Most coppers simply can't be fucked to go through the trouble of getting one since its more trouble than its worth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0TXXnEpWo8
>>
>>30207605
Your nation is garbage. Churchill would've let the nazis win if he had the foresight
>>
>>30207676
Would've or should've?

He was pretty fanatically anti-German, I think he displayed some level of regret in one of his books though when he saw what happened with the Soviet Union.

Not sure if he ever said he would've taken their peace deal if he had the chance. It would have no doubt been the best thing for the world in hindsight.
>>
>>30207676
>>30207682
Had a second chance, I mean.

Or more like thirteenth, technically.
>>
>>30207524

British beat cops aren't habitually armed (except in Northern Ireland) but police can volunteer for firearms training and they do have their own equivalent of SWAT teams and the like.
>>
>>30207556
I like the idea of British police getting confused and patting down other officers.
>>
>>30207524
MP7s are so cool.
>>
>>30207682
Your nation wouldn't have lost all of its colonies if it wasn't so poor from the war hahahaha
>>
bloody americans, always got a chip on their shoulder
>>
>>30207676
What a spineless little shit you are.

I hope nobody ever has to rely on you in a crisis if you will just lay down and surrender.
>>
>>30207738

Britain lost the most in the war. America gained the most. Britain lost the colonies as that's the way the world was going, cities for bombed to shit, millions of men got killed. America gained a huge amount of industry and never got its cities bombed. Russia gained huge amounts of land but also lost huge amounts of men.
>>
>>30207603
A quick google search reveals that the name isn't a misnomer or anything, it's literally a license fee you pay to have a television.

BBC is the investigating and prosecuting authority too, which sounds bonkers to someone who doesn't live in a nanny state.
>>
>>30207818
It's just a tax with an opt-out system. If you don't have a TV, you don't have to pay for it.
>>
File: 1388016020203.jpg (20 KB, 403x395) Image search: [Google]
1388016020203.jpg
20 KB, 403x395
>>30207524
>>30207556
all three of these guys look exactly the same

it's funny how all british guys just revert into a some half-ass winston churchill when they get old.
>>
>>30207818

>you can't drink until 21
>you can't gamble
>you cant possess or use rec drugs
>you can be legally killed by the state
>you have to sign up for the draft
>you can't fuck girls under 18
>you work longer hours with less holidays

"b-but you have to pay to watch TV!"
>>
>>30207905
Apologize to your EU overlords for this post
>>
>>30207905
Don't forget you can be arrested for crossing the street or drinking rain water.
>>
>>30207818
No it's a fee to watch live television and in return you get the BBC and a freeview channels which I think is the equivalent of 'basic cable' in the US.
You can own a TV and not pay the licence.
>>
>>30207829
That's like every licensing system ever. If you don't want to use [thing] then you don't have to pay it.
>>
>>30207921
J-walking is a thing almost everywhere. I got a ticket in Korea for doing it.
>>
File: 1394652977029.png (64 KB, 223x201) Image search: [Google]
1394652977029.png
64 KB, 223x201
>>30207921
>arrested for crossing the street or drinking rain water.
>drinking rain water.
wat?
>>
>>30207905

get a life
bin that knife
>>
>>30207938
Some guy was arrested a few years ago for supposedly collecting rainwater. This was reported incorrectly. He was actually arrested for misuse of public water. He was collecting it through illegal dams he setup on streams and stuff.
Creating artificial streams from concentrating rainwater [read: funnel] can be illegal in some places as well.
Actually, many places give you tax credits for having rainwater collection systems.
>>
>>30207748

Better to die in the name of islamic rapefugees and kikes than live among those evil white people nazis amirite?
>>
>>30207938
Also, in western states people set up large rainwater collection systems that prevent the natural flow of water and contribute to water shortages. It's not a big deal if one guy does it, but when everyone is doing it things can become bad.

You have to remember that when they say something like that is illegal, it's not talking about some guy with a rain barrel, it's talking about the guy who collects water on a massive scale and sells it or something.

Since brits basically live on Kamino, it's not a problemset that you have to deal with. Another example is groundwater. In Florida you can get get state pen time for touching the groundwater under your property.
>>
>>30207959
>>30207971
ok that makes alot more sense
>>
>>30207905
DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1435620339415.jpg (60 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1435620339415.jpg
60 KB, 640x480
>>30207971
>Since brits basically live on Kamino

I didn't expect this kek
>>
>>30207905

Oh, and also not forgetting in some states you have to buy ALCOHOL from state owned stores
>>
>>30208003
>in some counties you have to buy alcohol from county owned stores.
There, I fixed that for you. Also, that's like 3 in the whole fucking country.
>>
File: cuckold nation.png (268 KB, 476x418) Image search: [Google]
cuckold nation.png
268 KB, 476x418
>>30207905
>and americucks call other nations a "nanny state"

Holy shit this is embarrassing.
>>
>>30208014
Have fun cutting your steak with a spoon.
>>
>>30207905
But I can gamble in my state?

But I can smoke marijuana in my state?

All states have monopolies on force, you can be killed by police anywhere. If you are talking death penalty, it is popular with many Americans conceptually. It's not like the state whips it out for fun despite the hatred of all Americans, and the appeals process can get you out of that situation. Most plea down to life in prison.

You can drink before 21, specific laws exist allowing parents to give alcohol to their children, you just can't buy it.

You are considered a minor, legally, till 18. Age of consent however tends to be 16-17 nationwide.

We do work more hours, this is true. I also register for the draft. However there is no compulsory service currently used, and it is extremely unlikely to be used in the foreseeable future. In contrast, compulsory service DOES exist in Europe.
>>
>>30207676
Our better standards of living, education and healthcare say otherwise numnuts, but it's ok.
>>
>>30208012
Na VA has state stores, but it's easy to get around, literally drive to any other state.
>>
>>30207748
Enjoy your Orwellian nightmare caliphate. Lived there a year and would not do again. Made me thankful to live in a relevant nation.
>>
>>30207748
>peace deals are surrender
>lol let's get tens of millions, including our own citizens killed because I'm mad that this other country established an economy independent from the world economy we are part of

Even the British veterans think your country is a disgrace and that they fought for nothing.

You could argue today's problems were "unforeseeable" then, but they more than likely wouldn't exist at all had the West not fought against Germany.

I appreciate the spine, but I appreciate the brain more.
>>
>>30207928
Umm......yes?
>>
>>30208012
PA has state stores ran wine and spirits distibutors. It's a state monopoly, the only private businesses allowed are beer distributors.
>>
>>30207524
>it is the weekly, thinly viled /pol/ "Americans" vs "Brits" thread
>>
>>30208306
>relevant

Are you mentally ill?

If the UK is not relevant than only 2 or 3 countries are in the entire world and only an idiot would make such a claim.

And you did not refute my point, anybody who says the UK should have surrendered to the Germans is a worthless morally bankrupt coward. You cannot change that by hysterically screaming about Orwell.
>>
>>30208331
So you think its just fine to let Germany conquer whoever it feels like? Is that how you 'appreciate the brain'? Do you think the USSR conquering Eastern Europe was just fine as well?

Making it about the 'global economy' is just dishonest. And the British Empire would not still be around as it was if WW2 had never happened, India at the very least was already on the way to independence.

>>30208360
Its just a small number of butthurt trolls who have an irrational hatred of Britain and cannot stop shrieking about it.
>>
File: ooNJHbO.png (92 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ooNJHbO.png
92 KB, 300x300
>>30207971

>Since brits basically live on Kamino,

Nice
>>
>>30208130
>In contrast, compulsory service DOES exist in Europe.

Yeah, in Spurdoland and some eastern European shitholes. Not in any relevant countries.
>>
>>30208306
I'm an American and the Brits do remain relevant, particularly in global banking and research and development. They have took notch research labs.

They aren't be,cessation the power they were, but they remain a competent ally with a carrier-capable navy, which is a shit ton more than we can say about many of our allies.
>>
>>30208178
All those things you named off are only afforded to you because you are a tiny nation with a small population that is one of the most complacent on Earth. And that is about to bite you in the ass because you want to share your better "living, education and healthcare" with immigrants who will not pay into your system.

That and you save billions because you have the luxury of NATO and the EU. The U.S. does not. NATO is an expense for us, and us trying to form a "NAU" would be an expense as well.

If any country pulled out of NATO or the EU, who was one of the bigger spenders into each or either system, you'd be pretty much be screwed.

Like even if you Bongs leave the EU like you've talked about, you'd still have to rely on it, or still rely on the U.S. to keep your beloved standards of living, or become more like the U.S./Old Britain and grow your testicles back.
>>
>>30207524
They have special police that carry weapons. Their regular police are basically like security guards, a dime a dozen and they have to wait a half hour getting their asses kicked until the real cops show up.
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 654x737) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 654x737
>>30208387
I have no idea why anyone would suggest surrendering to the fucking nazis unless they themselves were nazi sympathizers.

If I were you I wouldn't respond to nazi posts. Do not feed nazi trolls (you can recognize them from whimpered talking about "joooos" and how tragic it was that übermensch were defeated by nigger-Americans, tea-drinking Brits, and potato-crusted and vodka-soaked Slavs), and keep calm and move on.

You guys won, that's all that matters on the score board.

Brits-2, Germany-0
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 580x735) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 580x735
>>30208453
Wrong pic

Pretty sure this is the right one
>>
>>30207818
No, its a fee you pay if you receive BBC TV programs. I have a tv and don't pay the license fee, all they did was come round and make sure that the aeriel cable ends were cut.
>>
>>30207905
Let's all just agree that there's things Britain does right that America does not and things that America does right that Britain doesn't.

As a British Ex-pat living in the US I can confirm that both countries are shit in different ways.
>>
File: duke laugh.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
duke laugh.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>30207971
>Since brits basically live on Kamino
It's already been said, but I truly appreciate you, anon.
>>
>>30208437
>taking the b8

>the US has a higher gdp/capita and median income than the UK

>education is also better, save for the public school system, but that doesn't matter anyway, because 95% of HS graduates in the UK and the US won't amount to anything special and thus do not need a "great" basic education

>healthcare is cheap (100-250 USD/year/person, affordable to the vast majority of Americans) and the best in the world (europoor elites and foreign dictators regularly visit American hospitals for treatment)
>>
>>30208477
Not any of those guys in that argument, but....

Most of /k/ only makes fun of Britain because we know how bad ass it used to be. Even if they used to be a bunch of freedom hating cunts, they had the greatest empire ever to show for it. So in us bashing their draconian laws and weird obsessions with "safety", it's because we (mostly all) all wish you'd go back to being awesome. It's more of a "look what you've become" sort of thing, not a "LOL YOU GUYS REALLY ARE FAGS LOL"

On the other side of the coin, most Brits bash the U.S. because they truly do think we're a bunch of stupid, unhealthy, animals. It may not be THAT extreme, it may just be a minor feeling of our way of life not being on par with theirs. But the sentiment is the same.

U.S. makes fun of Britain, it's more of a "Dude, you can do better" in the form of a ball busting.

When Bongs make fun of 'Mericans it is more of a "Oh how uncivilized" or "Oh how stupid" you are.

Once again these are more or less extreme examples, but I think you get my point. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks this, but I think it's true.
>>
>>30208477
>As a British Ex-pat living in the US I can confirm that both countries are shit in different ways.
That's a cop-out. Where would you rather live, if given the choice: the US or the UK? In other words, which is LESS shit: the US or the UK?

Yeah, I thought so.
>>
>>30208503
>Even if they used to be a bunch of freedom hating cunts
British gun law was very much laxer than American dito up until 1927.

>On the other side of the coin, most Brits bash the U.S. because they truly do think we're a bunch of stupid, unhealthy, animals.
The difference being this: they're wrong, but you're actually right. British law is orwellian and disgusting, but Americans aren't as stereotypical as they are portrayed.
>>
>>30208178
>poorer
>housing prices higher
>healthcare quality is lower because good doctors leave for countries where they can make better money
>>
>>30207524
Offizier on left should have a P08 instead.
>>
File: 1453386286889.jpg (173 KB, 826x1348) Image search: [Google]
1453386286889.jpg
173 KB, 826x1348
>>30208477
>They do different things
>But I'm an expat

Considering >>30208506
I think you've clearly thought this through and come to a conclusion. Don't be diminutive, you live here for a reason.

>>30208503
And this is all true.

I don't make fun of Britain because I think you're dumb slimy limeys or something. I used to love it. As a child, as an adolescent, I wanted to move there, I wanted to basically forsake my citizenship and go live in the UK. Better theatre, better TV, I like the culture, all that deal. But now I look on it, and I fear for the British. I fear for their way of life, and I fear they'll be the first real example of a Big Brother society. We're neck-and-neck, but they're basically there.

It's ridiculous how far it's fallen, and how fast. They used to be truly great, and now you have to bin the knife and all the other jokes. It just saddens me, and what saddens me more is how they look on us like dumb plebs and want us to be more like them, instead of trying to fix themselves. I despise the little faggots like John Oliver and Piers Morgan who come over, make a life in the media, and then tell US to be more like they are. It's absurd, I want to throw them into the Boston harbor for treason, but fuck, man. I just want to good England back.

The Brexit is a shining beacon of hope, to someone who only understands a little British politics and hates the EU, but really. Please make it happen.

>>30208519
>Up until 1927

I really can't tell if that's a joke. Not only is that, practically, 90 years ago, we were LITERALLY unrestricted, to my knowledge, until the NFA, which was the 30's. I can't imagine how the Empire was laxer, unless they gave you a gun at birth.
>>
>>30207556
A British hero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cun-LZvOTdw
>>
>>30208519
>British gun law was very much laxer than American dito up until 1927.

Yeah for Brits, not the majority of your empire who was not British by birth or ethnicity. And I'm not sure exactly what you mean by laxer gun laws. I know the UK used to love guns, yes. But that is not what freedom completely entails either. And even if 'Merican gun laws were more strict at any point in time, it was from the 1800's to 1927. Not the full span of the U.S.'s existence. And even then it was usually more state/territory based laws, not necessarily federal law. Like in the "Wild West" where nearly every town banned guns (you had to turn them in until you left, or not bring any.) Which was all community ordinance.

>The difference being this: they're wrong, but you're actually right. British law is orwellian and disgusting, but Americans aren't as stereotypical as they are portrayed.

Glad we agree.
>>
>>30208573
>freedom
>applying to non-citizens
Who gives a fuck how the denizens of the colonies were treated? It was the British empire, therefore we need only concern ourselves with the status of British people. Is American freedom diminished by the current state of Europe?
>>
>>30207745
You assholes sent Piers Morgan to our country. Can you blame us? Maybe we should send you guys the Clintons. That'll be only fitting.
>>
All this butthurt and bullshit.

The extent to which everyone thinks gun laws, immigrants and other bullshit impacts the others country is far more than in reality.

If you earn a decent living and aren't an idiot you can pretty do what you want in either USA or UK and can have little contact with the people every one claims are scum etc. Even if that fucking mattered....
>>
>>30208596
We didn't send him, he ran the fuck away because it wasn't safe for him to stay here. Then you idiots took him in for whatever reason, and not only did you grant him safe harbour, you gave him his own TV show. Morgan is 100% America's fault.
Ditto for that cunt Oliver, with the slight difference that we didn't actually hate him, we just ignored him.
>>
>>30208548
>Not only is that, practically, 90 years ago, we were LITERALLY unrestricted, to my knowledge, until the NFA, which was the 30's.
>NFA
>only federal laws matter
Jesus Christ. Are you being obtuse? You can't possibly be unaware of state firearms law, which, at the time period in discussion, was often times VERY discriminatory - in particular against blacks.
>I can't imagine how the Empire was laxer, unless they gave you a gun at birth.
Constitutional carry was a Vermont-only (unsurprisingly, considering the ethnic homogenity and economic wealth of said state) phenomena until the late 20th century.
>>
>>30208622
So you're cool with us rounding them up and executing them with AR's?
>>
>>30208573
>Yeah for Brits, not the majority of your empire who was not British by birth or ethnicity
The law only ever restricted the right to keep and bear arms on the basis of religious belief ("for Protestants"), but this was ignored during the heydays of the Empire.

>>And even then it was usually more state/territory based laws, not necessarily federal law.
I don't see why this matters at all. A law is a law.
> Like in the "Wild West" where nearly every town banned guns (you had to turn them in until you left, or not bring any.) Which was all community ordinance.
>Which was all community ordinance.
It was also a large restriction on the right to keep and bear arms.
>>
>>30208587
>Is American freedom diminished by the current state of Europe?

Actually, yes, because your government's idiocy spreads like disease and Libtards over here eat that shit up and vote for politicians who promise it.

And in the U.S. whenever we conquiered new territory, those people more or less became 'Merican and were given 'Merican rights (which is what usually kept them from revolting.)

The only people we consistently treated badly were Native Americans. (inb4 the slavery meme.) We treated Natives like shit up until the 70's for whatever reason. But treated everyone else better and better as time went on. And that is what Freedom is, or is closer to. Not using the Irish as target practice for hundreds of years, then as cannon fodder for another few hundred years. Then wondering why the hell they kept revolting up until the early 90's.

Not saying the U.S. is perfect as far as freedom goes. But historically, we've been way better at using and giving it to others, in ways that were constructive. I.e., not giving rights to off the boat immigrants who already hate our guts (As per modern day UK.) Or using them as slaves, training dummies, sex toys, or meat shields. (UK/English kingdom circa 1300 onward. Technically earlier than 1300, but you know. Whatever.)
>>
>>30208629
Fascinating. Well, like I said, best of my knowledge. I only really counted federal laws because that's the big boy stuff, but I didn't imagine we had feature bans for the shoulder thing that goes up in the olden days. I've never really heard of any firearm laws pre-1930's, educate me. I mean, that's when the constitution seemed to have meant something and they wouldn't have enforced much, anyways, but I'm all ears.

Also, I don't mean to be reductionist or racist, but it kind of makes sense they were discriminatory at the time. No excuse, but much like with Britain and how they discriminated against non-ethnic or born British, they weren't really part of it at the time. Most places still considered blacks property. Again, no excuse, but it's not like that was so specific or oppressive, at the time.

Blame the Democrats, anyhow. They were the KKK. They were the ones who started modern gun control because the Black Panthers scared them.
>>
>>30208643
>The law only ever restricted the right to keep and bear arms on the basis of religious belief ("for Protestants"), but this was ignored during the heydays of the Empire

I don't see how that matters since you're using that same logic on me...it was a restriction on the right to bear arms.

>I don't see why this matters at all. A law is a law.

You're right. But territories out west in the 1800's and even the early 1900's were not really enforced by feds. It's sort of the same story as with the UK, they made up laws in towns where there was no strong governing body close enough to get to them, or in areas that were technically not even U.S. property or territory yet.

>It was also a large restriction on the right to keep and bear arms.

Yet, it was done away with eventually and our gun laws where as they should have been shortly after. Since guns were literally unrestricted from the turn of the century up until, as the other anon said, the 30's. Then after that it has been up and down as our government changed and fluctuated. The UK hit a pretty constant downwards spiral on gun rights at around that time. Even if the laws themselves didn't change for a while, public sentiment after World War 2 set the stage.
>>
>>30208476
>All they did was enter my home to ensure I wasn't receiving live television without their permission
Okay cuck
>>
>>30208639
Absolutely. Especially Morgan, he has the blood of actual British soldiers on his hands. Fuck him.
>>
>>30208811
...what did that faggot do that got him run off over here?
>>
>>30207676
>surrender
>to a walking meme with a shitty mustache
Okay anon
>>
>>30208811
I really can't stand his face. No offense but it really annoys me when foreigners try to chime in about our gun laws. I don't air an opinion on how other countries run their affairs. It's annoying when some pig ugly brit comes here and does that. Thanks for Lucy Pinder, Sophie Howard, and Keeley Hazell....I started posting those big tit brits on /s/.
>>
>>30208859
To my knowledge he did the same thing that Hanoi Jane did in Vietnam to Americans soldiers.
>>
>>30207524
Casual reminder that the UK is safer to live in than the US despite all the incorrect infographics the NRA made for you.

https://dispellingthemythukvsusguns.wordpress.com/

>assblasted Americans will now spout rubbish rather than address these facts.
>>
>>30207871
Who wouldn't want that?
>>
>>30207968
I haven't died in the name of either of those things. But hey, maybe I'm just a statistical outlier, I mean, you CANT have simply bought into media hyperbole and fear mongering, right? I mean, that would just be ridiculous.
>>
>>30208947
I actually never said that the UK was more dangerous. We just said it was a freedom hating hellhole.

I don't think /k/ has ever actually, seriously called the UK more dangerous.And anyone who has doesn't represent /k/ because they are obviously 12.

Like I said earlier, you guys are "safer" because you sacrificed your freedoms and have less to show for it now more than ever, and you feel like that's something to be proud of. And we have mostly done nothing but say that when crime DOES happen the average Bong is helpless. And it is only going to get worse, not better unless you get your shit together.

5/10, made me reply.
>>
>>30208458
Where's his gun?
>>
File: 1464894443089.jpg (382 KB, 800x512) Image search: [Google]
1464894443089.jpg
382 KB, 800x512
>>30208345
>Be from Georgia, going to College in Philly.
>"Hey Bro want to go to the beer store?"
>Why not call it a liquor store?
>"Nah those are different, you can't get beer and wine and spirits."
>And you can't get liquor at beer stores.
>mfw wine and spirits across campus and the closest beer store is a 20 minute drive one way.
>>
>>30208994
>you sacrificed your freedoms

putting asides weapons, what are these freedoms that we are lacking? What can you do that I cant?
>>
>>30208130
But I can use question marks like some kind of tumblr faggot?
>>
>>30207905
Agreed thats pretty retarded
>you can't gamble
Depends on where you live
Depends on where you live
Lmao that literally applies to everywhere
Someones got to defend your country :^)
Once again, depends on where you live. Most states have an age of consent of 16.
How does this have anything to do with government
>>
>>30208022
>Faces 5 years
>Faces
>Not convicted

I don't know if you know, but the media has this habit of making things a lot more dramatic than they actually are.....Which was most likely the case in that picture.
>>
>>30207905
America certainly isn't #1 but Britain is literally the worst place to live in NATO
>>
>>30208453
This. Wehraboos want to believe in a nazi paradise in which they aren't fat faggot losers, not seeming to realize that in the REAL fourth reich, they'd be immediately gassed for, you guessed it, being fat faggot losers.
>>
>>30208178
That's why Europeans wish they could go to an American university and per capita GDP a European is worth 1/2 an American. Keep letting us put McDonald's and military bases on your soil and maybe we won't stop protecting you.
>>
>>30209038
Well...

>It is an arrestable offense to be too offensive, even online.
>dat tv license. (blah balah, it's not as bad as...blah blah.)
>I can buy melatonin in any health store.
>I could drive legally at 15.
>I don't have to buy uniforms for my kids to attend public school.
>Not a big deal to me personally, but I can smoke weed if I want to in the next state over., soon my state is going to do legalize it.
>my light switch can be inside the bathroom.
>I can get my tax money back if the government doesn't use it.
>blast politicians verbally and not worry about being sued
>I'm not on camera every second of every moment I'm outside of my home.
>I can go to college and go through a science or arts specific type of degree plan.

Uhhhh...I can think of more.
>>
>>30208500
Those are some fancy statistics you're pulling out of your ass there, son.
>>
>>30207818
I thought you didn't have to pay a license for a TV so long as you don't use it to view any public broadcast.
So just using it for consoles and video players.
>>
>>30207524
I wonder how much they train with them. I don't think a lot.
>>
>>30209186
You don't need a TV license if you have a TV provided you don't watch live TV, so it's fine if you watch catch up programmes or for your console and stuff like that

Doesn't make it any less despicable though.

The BBC also attempted to convince politicians to pass a bill that would force British people to have to pay the BBC to access the internet. Can't remember what year but I'm sure it's all out there
>>
>>30209191
I think they do, they're a specific response team that are trained specifically with firearm use as your average cop in Bongland doesn't carry a gun.
>>
>>30209191
they actually train quite a lot, British Armed Police are pretty good shots
>>
>>30209200
Any less despicable as in having to purchase a TV license, or owning a TV without one?

>pay BBC to access the internet
Is the BBC even doing work with the internet? As in being a provider?
Or are they being greedy fucks and want money for nothing?
>>
>>30208506
Depends. For food and guns: America. For history and art/culture: UK. It all depends on what you're looking. Or you could just stop being a poor piece of shit and own property in both countries.
>>
>>30207905
So you say your lack of gun rights are off balanced by the state allowing you to be a drug addict and/or sexual deviant?

Ever thought you might be on the wrong board bongfriend?
>>
File: 1459882725177.jpg (283 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459882725177.jpg
283 KB, 683x1024
swear this is /k/ not /pol/...
Either way, Brit here, America is shit right now, but Britain is worse I'll admit, now hand me my rifle and a glass of scotch.
>>
>>30208639
>I'm so tough and cool
>I'm gonna round people up and kill them
>nothin personnel kid
>>
>>30209274
Come to Texas. We have plenty of both.
>>
>>30208796
you have to let them in

they have no law enforcement authority
>>
>>30209305
Might have to take you up on that, but I got to love the Highlands.
>>
>>30207905
>>30207818 #

Legally you can't, but that's never stopped anyone.
>you can't gamble
What is, Vegas?
Again this law isn't really enforced for most drugs.
So can you.
Our volunteer army could rape any other military, there's not going to be a draft.
In most states on the east coast you can.
This isn't a law.
>>
>>30209325
But can't they like...sue you?

>>30209334
We don't have highlands, but we have way more awesome scenery in a few places. It's just hot.
>>
File: Welsh Armed Maritime Police.jpg (118 KB, 1183x800) Image search: [Google]
Welsh Armed Maritime Police.jpg
118 KB, 1183x800
>Think I'm gonna find a thread full of some UK Armed Police pics
>Find shitposters on both sides of the Atlantic having a bitching contest

Post some goddamn gun pictures or fuck off to /int/ or /pol/.
>>
>>30209582
>>
File: All-right-guv London CT-SFO.jpg (53 KB, 634x574) Image search: [Google]
All-right-guv London CT-SFO.jpg
53 KB, 634x574
>>30209612
>>
File: London CT-SFO.jpg (649 KB, 962x2431) Image search: [Google]
London CT-SFO.jpg
649 KB, 962x2431
>>30209619
>>
>>30209633
Just 350 feet?
>>
File: Birmingham Raid Unit.jpg (47 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Birmingham Raid Unit.jpg
47 KB, 615x409
>>30209633
>>
File: Welsh Armed Police.jpg (171 KB, 1201x800) Image search: [Google]
Welsh Armed Police.jpg
171 KB, 1201x800
>>30209659

>>30209649

British tabloids mate, wouldn't think too hard about it.
>>
>>30209666
>>
File: Manchester Police ARU.jpg (174 KB, 620x806) Image search: [Google]
Manchester Police ARU.jpg
174 KB, 620x806
>>30209681
>>
>>30209690
>>
File: CO19.jpg (249 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
CO19.jpg
249 KB, 1024x683
>>30209699
>>
>>30207562
No, a lot of them look alike. Small gene pool, you know. It's why they still have gingers and why most of their women have extremely long chins.
>>
File: London Olympics Armed Police.jpg (62 KB, 725x482) Image search: [Google]
London Olympics Armed Police.jpg
62 KB, 725x482
>>30209721
>>
File: London Transport Armed Police.jpg (141 KB, 682x593) Image search: [Google]
London Transport Armed Police.jpg
141 KB, 682x593
>>30209754
>>
File: dontknow.jpg (73 KB, 367x367) Image search: [Google]
dontknow.jpg
73 KB, 367x367
>>30207568
>>
>>30209150
>That's why Europeans wish they could go to an American university

HahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahHHAHAHAHAHAH

Student debt getting you down, Americuck? You know what I paid to go to university.

N O T H I N G

O

T

H

I

N

G
>>
>>30209805
You drowning in rapefugee cum yet yuropoor?
>>
>>30209817
>look one way
>shot by a black guy
>look the other
>shot by a Mexican
>>
File: 1285191620897.jpg (48 KB, 516x384) Image search: [Google]
1285191620897.jpg
48 KB, 516x384
>>30209805
>tfw I go to a really good U.S. university and get scholarships even though I'm white and straight.
>tfw your parents can help you out also because they save money in taxes by not having to pay for other people's kids to go to school
>MFW my new job is going to pay me to finish college after my first year as well.

Not that guy, but you know. Stereotypes are fun to break.
>>
File: Transport Police Snipers.jpg (82 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
Transport Police Snipers.jpg
82 KB, 594x396
>>30209776

Well this is all I got for the pics here.
>>
File: 5184.jpg (2 MB, 5184x3110) Image search: [Google]
5184.jpg
2 MB, 5184x3110
>>30209582
>UK thread
>not going to be turned into a shit show
Outside of the odd thread there's no point mentioning Britain, it attracts retards like a turd attracts flies.
Shame really.
>>
>that poor weapon light placement
>>
File: Wembley stadium.jpg (332 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
Wembley stadium.jpg
332 KB, 1280x854
>>30210099
>>
File: Met-police-armoured-truck.jpg (684 KB, 3072x1540) Image search: [Google]
Met-police-armoured-truck.jpg
684 KB, 3072x1540
>>30210119
>>
>>30207905
I'm from central Europe and I find this post utterly retarded. Do you really think people get fucked over by state for underage drinking and having sex if she isn't 18, use of drugs, gamble,.. Everybody does this unless they were raised by the most white-catholic conservative family and have straight A grades, and cry for B's.
>>
>>30207524

MoDPlod. As I've said before, we have those miserable fuckers guarding and patrolling at work and all the cunts do is drink tea and moan about the wind.
>>
>>30207818

Really? I'm 44 years old and, in all that time, have never paid anything called a TV Licence despite owning a multitude of TVs. Neither have I ever been visited by any of these mythical TV Licence inspectors.
>>
>>30209817

Jose blinked furiously as the tears began. The creditors had called yesterday, and he had let it ring to answer. Again. Through the cracks in the curtains, a ray of sunlight illuminated a barren vista of moldy tendies, piss bottles, and Jose's heaving, 400lb body itself. Through the thin walls of his dingy apartment, the thumping staccato of his neighbour Drayshawn ploughing his girlfriend Stacy could be heard. Jose, however, was uninterested, remembering the furious bible sermons of his youth. "I'm saving myself for marriage", was his constant thought, although deep down he knew that he would never face a real temptation - no woman would look at him.

Taking another swig of Mtn Dew, he began to type, his chins wobbling as he giggled softly. What a witty response, he thought as he waddled towards his bed. Unbeknowst to him as he drifted to sleep, the bailiffs were slowly climbing his stairs..
>>
>>30207905
>you can't gamble
Where are we talking about here? Gambling's perfectly legal in a lot of states in the US.
>>
File: 1447540474710.jpg (156 KB, 560x761) Image search: [Google]
1447540474710.jpg
156 KB, 560x761
>>
>>30207905

In Wisconsin a kid, as long as they're with their parent, can drink at 16.

>you can't gamble
You can't buy lottery tickets if you're under 18, but if you're 18 you can go to any Indian reservation with a casino and gamble away all your money, or the WOPs down in Vegas.

There are states where it's legal to smoke marijuana.

There are states where this is banned.

I never did.

Depending on the state, most have age of consent at 16, some at 14.

No idea on that one as I don't concern myself with the laborer information of foreign countries.
>>
File: 2016-06-08_16.26.02.jpg (15 KB, 329x313) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-08_16.26.02.jpg
15 KB, 329x313
>>30207524
Fuck
>>
File: 1423755495517.png (807 KB, 982x980) Image search: [Google]
1423755495517.png
807 KB, 982x980
>>30207905
But we can own handguns and semi-automatic rifles without magazine capacity restrictions.
Tell me 'bout them knife laws.
>>
>>30209892
>transport police snipers

.338 to the back of the head for not paying your fare seems a little steep.
>>
>>30208014
That's only because he's black and poor. People who are in the top 5% and are white, actually have rights in America -- unlike Europe which is an entire continent of cuckolds. Don't forget, we saved you in two world wars, because of the fact you are a nation of cuckolds.
>>
>>30209612
awp fags get out!!
>>
>>30207905
But we can own guns. And why the fuck would I want to live in a country that gives serial killers free xbox for life instead of disposing of them?
>>
>>30209805
I went to an Ivy League school, why would I give a fuck you went to some shit-tier free uni? I studied a year in England, I wasn't impressed
>>
>>30211008

Englanders have to pay for university you fucking spazmoloid.
>>
>>30210735

I've tried to park in London before. Presumably they took to extreme measures.
>>
>>30211047
Wow, you really destroyed my point, faggot.
>>
>>30208500

>healthcare is cheap (100-250 USD/year/person, affordable to the vast majority of Americans)

American here, that is total crap. More like $1500-$2000 per year.
>>
File: 1444193552731.jpg (170 KB, 371x484) Image search: [Google]
1444193552731.jpg
170 KB, 371x484
>>30207905
DON'T BE A LOON!
DROP THAT SPOON!
>>
File: negroes with guns.png (56 KB, 1286x507) Image search: [Google]
negroes with guns.png
56 KB, 1286x507
>>30208686
A lot of gun control is rooted in racism, taking away guns from natives, taking away guns from blacks (in particular, this is largely rooted in the Democrats, who were good pals with the KKK), there's a lot of laws around in states today that are actually Jim Crow laws, usually license requirements for ownership and carry, the idea was that it would let The Man effectively discriminate against blacks, because the KKK was scared shitless when they began arming themselves and defending themselves against raids and attacks.
These are most of the time the exact same laws, only now they're justified under pretenses of safety.

It's fucking disturbing how local police would not only stand by and let shit like that happen, but sometimes actually facilitate, pic related (I'm assuming the Italian Carbine is a 6.5mm Carcano)

http://www.amazon.com/Negroes-Guns-Robert-F-Williams/dp/1614274118
This book is really a very good read on the subject, you don't even have to buy it, just find a .PDF of it somewhere.
>>
>>30211218
1984 as fuck
>>
>>30209341

We also are significantly richer than the average British subject, with a higher standard of living, so who's really the loser?
>>
File: Nevada_map-6.gif (228 KB, 1412x1070) Image search: [Google]
Nevada_map-6.gif
228 KB, 1412x1070
>>30207905
>>you can't gamble
The Americans LITERALLY HAVE AN ENTIRE STATE DEDICATED TO GAMBLING, you can even get whores legally there!

Pay attention you fucking cuck.
The EU is a dogshit idea, and most of us suffer, but by far, the UK is the most embarrassing fucking part of the European Union.
>>
>>30209010
>He went on a trip to California.
>Never again.
>>
>>30207556
Oi ya cheeky wanker you got a license for that pen?

>556 GET
>>
>>30207905
>I don't know shit about their laws, but I'm going to try to criticize them anyway out of an insecure defensiveness and asshole attitude
way to go, dumbass
>>
>>30211495

Not really. TV Licencing is a complete joke over here for having fuck all power and trying to act like a big tough corp. It's like a parody of one that no-one is buying into. 90% of people are well aware that you can just tell them to get fucked and they have no power of you. "TV Licence" is just a fancy name for "Access cost to BBC programming live", but they try to treat it as a big thing and as a result get regularly made to look like idiots by the populace.

It's more entertaining than anything. They're like completely impotent supervillains trying to convince everyone they're dangerous.
>>
>>30209274
Don't you hate it when people leave trash all over the sidewalks around buildings?
>>
>>30208014
Dude used a password cracker to open her email apparently, that's a crime just about everywhere.
>>
>>30209633
>Goggles capable of withstanding a bullet at close quarters.

FULLY ERECT
>>
>>30207905
>being a pedophile is illegal

Yeah anon gosh, such a shame. Hang yourself.
>>
>>30209633
Anyone got sauce on those pants? Been wanting to find out
>>
>>30207568

This is who they send to haul you off to prison for posting anti-muslim comments on facebook.
>>
File: 1463377990374.png (1 MB, 1080x1044) Image search: [Google]
1463377990374.png
1 MB, 1080x1044
>>30208796
I'd rather just show some dude the cut cables than have the TV detector van up my ass for the next month frankly. Besides they have no right to enter either way, I just didn't feel like being a dick.
>>
>>30207682
I can't decide if reddit or 4chan is the bigger shithole.
>>
>>30210615
thanks for saving me the work
>>
>>30212451
It's not illegal to be a pedophile though.
>>
>>30207556
Is that a fooking knoife?
>>
>>30207829
That is fucking insane, I don't know why you Brittish keep treating the subject as if it's something normal. Even in third world shitholes like Brazil you're not required to pay a fucking license to watch a publically broadcast TV station.
>>
>>30209038
>putting asides weapons, what are these freedoms that we are lacking?

The freedom to criticize religion, the freedom to criticize unrestricted immigration, the to troll the shit out of people on the internet without being arrested....
Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.