[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I joined the peacetime Army..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 2ep1xqd.jpg (916 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
2ep1xqd.jpg
916 KB, 1600x1067
Joined as a reservist (infantry), and possibly going full-time after college. Are endless training and exercises in the rain all I have to look forward to? Wut do?
>mfw
>>
>>30206545
>reservist
>omg my life is so hard

Fuck you, you weekend warrior faggot
>>
>>30206550
>>omg my life is so hard
Did not say or imply that at all.
>>
>>30206555
>endless training and exercises in the rain
>omg GUYZZZ I have to train and spend time in the rain sometimes!
>is this all I have to look forward to?!?!

Get out or go active depending on if you want more or less. I suspect less since you're a little bitch.
>>
>>30206579
>go active
Did you even read the post? Im wondering if there is any point in staying in the reserves or the military if there's no more deployments in the near future. Why are you so salty lol, did someone forget to "thank you" today?
>>
>>30206545
did you want someone to hold your hand? Seriously reserve is shit.
>>
>>30206545
>I joined the peacetime Army..
Fucking kill yourself
>>
Rejoice, theres gonna be a major war before 2020.
>>
File: 1452746497583.jpg (93 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
1452746497583.jpg
93 KB, 500x650
>>30206625
>Im wondering if there is any point in staying in the reserves or the military if there's no more deployments in the near future.
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get to fight for Israel soon enough

t. someone that's already fought for the Jews.
>>
>>30206656
>Rejoice, theres gonna be a major war before 2020.
Christ, if I knew that was true I'd say fuck going to grad school and enlisting.
>>
>>30206545
What country?
>>
>>30206689
Canada, so deployments are pretty non-existant even if the US decides to do a trilogy in the middle east.
>>
File: 1465244211143.png (767 KB, 1064x1163) Image search: [Google]
1465244211143.png
767 KB, 1064x1163
>>30206545
Why don't you fucking try to get ranger tabbed so you would at least have a chance at getting deployed? Rangers have been on the same deployment cycle for the past ten ears

>i know this is probably a thread posted by some kid who hasn't walked into recruiting office yet
>>
>>30207465
HAH forget I asked. You're Canadian. Get fucked lol maple syrup faggot I thought you were in a real army for a second. god damn boyscout with your tricky hook maymay thread
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.