[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Butchered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: SKS-8000.jpg (39 KB, 1400x356) Image search: [Google]
SKS-8000.jpg
39 KB, 1400x356
What guns do y'all hate seeing tacted out?
>>
>>30205101
SKSs are the worst. Somehow those all ended up in the hands of clowns.
>>
>>30205123
>Somehow those all ended up in the hands of clowns.

Maybe because nobody else would buy them?
The only reason to buy an SKS is because you did not want a bolt rifle, but were new to full size firearms.
>>
>>30206556
and they were cheap as fuck back in the day

If you dropped $800 on a rifle, would you be inclined to do some retarded shit to it?

If only you spent $80 on a rifle and fucked something up, then you're not fucked.
>>
File: SKS & Mosin.jpg (373 KB, 1500x460) Image search: [Google]
SKS & Mosin.jpg
373 KB, 1500x460
>>30206556
>The only reason to buy an SKS is because you did not want a bolt rifle, but were new to full size firearms.
or maybe because you like slavshit? Or want a non-NFA grenade launcher? Or because you live in a cuck state and it beats the carpal tunnel-inducing alternatives? The SKS occupies a unique niche since it is able to skirt regulations due to its fixed magazine/C&R status.
>>
>>30206556
Or because you live in Canada and that's literally all you have access to for "good gun that's not $1000".
>>
>>30205101
nuggets.

not that i care about nuggets as "muh history", but simply for the sheer number of shitheads i know who try to act like snipers because they bubbad out their fucking shitty commie blaster.
>>
>>30206651
>commie blaster
kek, I'm calling all slavgats "commie blasters" from now on
>>
File: 142442166032.png (113 KB, 635x457) Image search: [Google]
142442166032.png
113 KB, 635x457
>>30205101

SKS is easily the worst.

Nobody that buys them is interested in actually going to the effort of mounting optics the proper way, resulting in something that's less accurate than it was with iron sights. God awful looking plastic stocks and that fucking bayonet mount jesus christ fucking kill me.

And the worst part is that and SKS with a PU reproduction or proper SKS side rail and POSP or other optic on an SVD mount looks pretty good.

Tacticool SKS alway always always always always always look fucking awful. The only fucking respite is that SKSs are getting more expensive than AKs so now poorfags can stop dumping their pizzabux into their SKSs' trying to make them look like AKs. Unfortunately there is no end in sight in Canada.
>>
Whenever I see one of those 2 1/2" barrel pistols with laser sights, flashlights, tactical grips, etc. stuck onto it, it makes me wonder if the whole thing is a joke. Then I see some white trash kid gawking at it like he's trying to figure out how much overtime he'll have to put in at Qwik-E-Mart to afford it.
>>
SKS's and Mosins always look like absolute dogshit and people think they are worth a fortune if they get detachable mags, shitty stock, shitty optic mount and hack the barrel.

People have no problem dropping $400+ into stupid "upgrades" for an SKS only to have the shitty aftermarket detachable mags jam every other round. It doesn't occur to them that they would be better off buying an AK since that's what they are trying to turn their SKS into.
>>
>>30208198

And then they list them on Armslist for $800 because "that's how much I have in upgrades on it brah"

Tapco products should come with a complimentary cyanide capsule
>>
>>30208198
>>30208464
>tfw dad bought bubba'd sks for 1k
>it has 2 20 round mags, laser, flashlight, grip
>he tries to poke fun at my normal non raped sks

it hurts my soul
>>
File: foto_no_exif.jpg (2 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif.jpg
2 MB, 4160x3120
I modded my SKS and it turned out great in my opinion, had fun doing. My Tapco mags feed great, I've put about 1000 rounds through it, no jams, only ever had one stovepipe because of the shell deflector/optics mount I added. I'm in Canada as well so it's nice to know that with a drill and some tape I can have 20 round mags instead of the legal 5 if shit ever hits the fan! You guys are entitled to your own opinion though. Still need to shave the bolt so I can drop the mag with it closed but that's on my to do list.

Cheers
>>
>>30208737

That one isn't that bad.
>>
>>30208737

>trying this hard to make an SKS into an AK

Just get a VZ you syrupnigger
>>
File: fyjj8ijr.png (268 KB, 1360x907) Image search: [Google]
fyjj8ijr.png
268 KB, 1360x907
>>30208826
>Trying this hard to be an autistic sperglord

How about you fuck off and let the guy enjoy what he wants to.
>>
File: identifying_heresy.jpg (57 KB, 500x661) Image search: [Google]
identifying_heresy.jpg
57 KB, 500x661
>>30208977

Not until everyone who likes what I don't like is eradicated from my /k/
>>
File: 1464289088025.jpg (560 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
1464289088025.jpg
560 KB, 1000x1502
>>30208987
I bet you own Glocks you fascist.
>>
>>30208632
Your dad is the worst kind of faggot. Sorry anon.
>>
>>30208737
How much did you spend pimping out your $200 rifle?
>>
>>30209534
Probably about $500, stupid I know but like I said it was fun to do and I can't get an AR here in Canada without a restricted Lic and even then you can only shoot them on a range. Plus even if you have an AR you can still only get 5 round mags. SKS tapco mags are easy to turn back into there proper 20. Don't ever plan on selling it.
>>
>>30208737

>trigger lock cuz safety
>>
>>30205101
GLOCKS WITH STIPLING IS THE WORST
Anything with holes poked into it like it was done by a preschooler looks like shit.

Putting magpul furniture on an otherwise cheap shotgun or rifle to jack up the price should be illegal.

Putting holo sights on a CC pistol is full retard

Gimmick forend grips look like shit.
As do angled forend grips.

Sporterized anything looks like shit.

Those Real Tree patterns on any gun looks like garbage or like a toy.
Pink guns are also stupid but not as bad as Camo pattern guns because they dont try to pass off the pattern as a tactical advantage.

Bumpfire stocks are stupid looking

-Pistol catridge ARs are full retard, probably more than anything else on this list.-
The same goes for anything chambered in .22lr that isnt a 10/22 or a ruger target pistol.

AKs with any attachments or accessories at all. Maybe a supressor is ok but thats already pushing it.

Bayonets on any gun made after WW1 make me cringe.
>>
>>30208026
are talking about derringers?
>>
>>30206845
This is correct
These kids ruined the sks. They used to be $80 (the cheapest I have ever seen them) but the prices were jacked up by all the internet bullshit, and retards constantly buying them.
They are only worth it for >>30206605
or if you just want an sks.
>>
I hate when someone takes a decent 10/22 and tries to make it look like an AR.

There are a few aftermarket stocks that look ok (pretty much all underfold with pistol grip, and even they still look retarded), but 9 out of 10 just look too aspie for my liking.

But hey, it's your piece, do as you please. What really pisses me off more is the word "y'all"
>>
>>30210710
>ruger 10/22 or ruger target pistol
>not a model 60
Maybe if you spend $500 on parts it'll be just as accurate
>>
>>30205101
Saw one like that without the scope at a pawn shop for $650. Fuck that.
>>
>>30205101
Any m1 based rifle with a pistol grip is fucking disgusting. Even the mini-14's. That receiver + cheap plastic pistol grip = choking back vomit every time.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.