[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit gear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 640x640
Does anybody actually use a holster like this? I cringe every time I see them advertised.
>>
The trigger is only protected on one side. This is almost as bad as that dumb ass hanging his glawk from a loop on the magazine.
>>
>>30205036
I see countless things like this advertised. The masses generally seem to eat it up. I don't understand why you wouldn't just use an actual holster.
>>
You guys missing the point of that style of holster aren't you. Its not for your carry gun, it's for quick draws in competition
>>
>>30205131

>Versacarry® is one of the world's smallest concealed carry holsters.

Thats direct from the company's website. Sorry, this is definitely meant for concealed carry, not competition shooting. Which makes it literally retarded.
>>
>>30205036
>>30205197
Not to mention what this guy was talking about which I'm pretty sure is essentially a hair tie that hooks your glock to your belt.
>>
i saw a very stupid holster at a gunshow last time i was there. it was an IWB holster that for some reason you slid (the whole holster inside your pants) to your crotch area and then drew. even typing this out makes it seem ludicrous, i forget the justification for this.
whats funny is the video had the guy demonstrating it and even under ideal conditions, it took a few seconds before he could draw
>>
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 630x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 630x319
>>30205012
I use pic related. Can't imagine using a holster that doesn't fully cover the trigger
>>
File: IMG_0469.jpg (25 KB, 168x168) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0469.jpg
25 KB, 168x168
>>30205304
what holster is that ?
>>
>>30206457
I don't know but please buy a real holster.
>>
>>30205247
>not owning it just to say cock or glock when you draw
>>
>>30205036
are you autistic that yellow thing would stop the bullet if the trigger went off.
>>
I know it's stupid, but the idea behind the VersaCarry holster is to use it Israeli style in a sense, but carried condition 4 so you're supposed to rack the slide no matter what.
>>
>>30205012
Shit holster sold to people who don't know better. About as cringy as the AR stock that will fit a Glock in it
>>
What do you guys think of this?

http://www.cherriesapparel.com/collections/all/products/medina-below-the-waistband-bwb-deep-concealment-holster
>>
>>30205012
>>30205036
I carried one for 6 months with a p238. Trigger not being covered isnt a problem, but it did crack one day and dropped my gun on the ground.
>>
>>30209399
I'd put the knife away very carefully if you choose to get one. Don't want to accidentally circumcise or castrate yourself.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.