[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EU Deactivated Firearms Law Update
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: lethal.jpg (64 KB, 593x462) Image search: [Google]
lethal.jpg
64 KB, 593x462
Huzzah lads, we're even more stuffed than we already are
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLc0zMvSutA
>>
Honestly, just find a new hobby or move.
>>
>>30202026
Do you know how hard it is to move to the US if you're white?
>>
>>30202175
I'll marry you if you make me feel less lonely and get you here faster
>>
File: 1463430375471.jpg (111 KB, 573x820) Image search: [Google]
1463430375471.jpg
111 KB, 573x820
>>30202175
Just get fag married.
>>
>>30202026
You are, in every possible way, worse off if you attempt to move to the US from the EU than you would be moving from Latin America or Africa. Or anywhere not ending in -Stan, really.

EU/Australia/Canada/US/New Zealand are basically impossible to move between permanently and designed to be that way.
>>
>>30202175
the marriage loophole is still a thing, depending on what treaties your dystopian shithole has with the US.
>>
>>30202204
For emigration the dystopian bit is all on the US side.

Look into the sort of horror stories employed, hard working people from white prosperous countries have had with the US entrance system. The system is very keen on as letting as many third worlders in as possible, but if you're from a rich country and employed you're shit out of luck.

Marriage is probably the only way of doing it and if you do go the marriage route expect to be harassed at every point by the authorities, because they need to bust dem sham marriages and don't have the balls to go after Ahmed and his thirty underage wives or Nbutu and his arranged village shit.
>>
>>30202182
>>30202190
>>30202204
I'm a 20 year old bloke
I want out of the EU - if the 24th comes up and we have voted to stay I'll take any of you up the isle plox
>>
File: photo.jpg (39 KB, 462x459) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
39 KB, 462x459
>>30201836
Unrelated to OP thread but is Dugan doing ok? Haven't seen a video of him in ages and I heard he had a disease.
>>
>>30202272
It might be a bit wiser to wait until the US Presidential election is decided.

Have you considered a British Overseas Territory, or one of the islands like Jersey or the Isle of Man? If you want to really get away, consider South America. Uruguay and Chile have good standards of living, cheap land, plenty of space, traditional environments. They're also much, much easier to move to than the USA.

Short of marrying an American or doing a job an American can't you aren't getting in.
>>
>>30202276
He still posts on his Instagram, seems to be leading an active social life as far as his illness allows him to.
>>
>>30202272
Cool beans. I hope Oklahoma is find for you future husband buddy
>>
>>30202292
I see, glad to see he's still strong and doing his best despite all the problems.

He gave me many chuckles in the past.
>>
>>30202287
I'm pretty confident Trump will be elected, I'd vote for him
And Jersey is too close to france with just as bad gun laws, Isle of Man is better but there's like no jobs apart from laborers
I don't speak the lingo in South America, it'd be a lonely life

>>30202302
Based on its proximity I assume its pretty hot - I'd replace my pale skin with red-raw scales.... I mean its worth it to avoid the EU but still I hope you'll buy me suncream
>>
File: 1364161551426.jpg (39 KB, 640x510) Image search: [Google]
1364161551426.jpg
39 KB, 640x510
>>30202200
not the person you were replying to but could you explain why
>>
>>30202390
>I'm pretty confident Trump will be elected
Don't be. These things are never certain and you shouldn't make decisions on your future rashly, I've made that mistake before.

>I don't speak the lingo in South America, it'd be a lonely life
Spanish is very easy to pick up. There are various English speaking groups out there, and if you're educated to a good level you can teach it privately or through a school alongside your regular job. It's possible to learn Spanish in return.

Consider elsewhere because emigrating to the USA is about as complicated, expensive and painful as it gets.
>>
File: 1452234400570.jpg (59 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1452234400570.jpg
59 KB, 640x640
>>30202287
ill marry one of you fags
no dicks
>pic related
>>
>>30202175

Don't move to the US if you want guns. By the time you get your residency it could be Canada-tier shit up in here, if not worse.
>>
>>30202433
Regulations rarely, if ever, favour groups of a similar economic standard or social outlook. It's why Australians are allowed about two years in the UK before they have to go home and vice versa. But if you go to Melbourne or London it's full of illiterates who are allowed to stay as long as they like.

New York City has more languages than there are nations in the UN. They all got there, mostly legally. Yet if you want to come from Germany, Denmark, UK, Ireland etc the chance of you meeting any sort of "quota" as a working age male are slim to none.

Why exactly this is the case I don't know, but that's how it is. Look at the countries exempt from the green card lottery.
>>
>>30202460
>>30202524
FFFFFFINE maybe I'll wait until November (assuming we don't leave) just to be safe

But as a bong you must understand learning spanish would be spitting in my ancestors face(s)
>>
>>30202546
What language do you think your kids would have to learn if you moved to the USA?
>>
>>30202568
Well if they stayed in bongland they'd only need to learn arabic
>>
maybe this needs to go to /pol/

However if Trump wins expect his immigration policies to be unfavorable to third world who do not look WASP.
>>
>>30202576
The US has over 1.1 million Arabic speakers by the 2010 census. The UK has about 150,000.
>>
>>30202595
UK has 65million population US has 320million, and UK has a much higher population density
>>
>>30202579
Why would they be? Trump has no consistency on anything. Just because he's currently against Mexican illegal immigration, doesn't mean he'd back WASP immigration.

Trump, if elected, will be better than Hillary. That much is obvious. The idea that he'll be some saviour of the white race is a farce. He's a businessman and a showman. He'll do what sells the best.
>>
>>30202609
What does that have to do with anything?

The British are notoriously against teaching anything other than English in their classrooms. They have the worst foreign language tuition in the world, everyone in Europe hates them for it In the USA you have mandatory Spanish, with anyone applying for any sort of government or service job in the border states or large cities needing Spanish.

It also has nearly ten times the Arabic speakers despite only having five times the population, being separated by the Arabic speaking world by the largest possible distance and no colonial history in Arab countries.
>>
>>30202433
Yes. Not him but i can give you a break down. First world countries are suffering from low rates. Politicians are trying to fill that void with immigrants. Unfortunately the wrong kind of immigrants. There will be more old retired people than working people in first world countries this next 30 years as baby boomers retire so they ( western governments ) are trying to get more workers
>>
>>30202653
Iow birth rates *
>>
>>30202651
What you say is true for the countryside

But in the large towns and cities muslim population has increased by a couple of million over only 10 years, you have sharia zones, schools that are mostly foreigners and so on

I'm fortunately in the countryside so there's one black guy in the village but he's very British in attitude and such, no quarrel with him - but we always see on TV any time anywhere slightly heavily populated its just cucked to kingdom come
>>
>>30202175
40% of US women are obese, 35% of US men are obese. You got that sweet spot of 5% to find a great big lady to marry for citizenship.
>>
>>30202703
I feel like you're not actually a Brit if you honestly believe there are legit Sharia law zones
>>
>>30202245

Found the guy working for the USCIS.
>>
>>30202272
Go to Austria love
Gun laws are better than burger land
>>
>>30203037
>30203037
kek
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.