[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your girlfriend doesn't understand the basic principles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>tfw your girlfriend doesn't understand the basic principles of move-shoot-communicate
>>
File: 1354374788642.jpg (102 KB, 682x488) Image search: [Google]
1354374788642.jpg
102 KB, 682x488
>>30201589
>tfw no gf
>>
File: Kneel-Before-Zod.jpg (53 KB, 600x412) Image search: [Google]
Kneel-Before-Zod.jpg
53 KB, 600x412
>>30201589
Even if you have a "girlfriend" who fucking cares. It's your job to hold shit down, take charge in shtf.

If you expect women to be capable, or even interested then Son, you in for some disappoint. Don't you lurk females in mil threads?
>>
>>30201616
>he doesn't have a gf
>thinks he can tell actual men how to handle their gf

It's just a funny post on a korean needlepoint swapmeet, you don't need to sperg out this hard.
>>
>>30201634
I'm married. But nice try.

Expecting women to be into your hobby as much as you, particularly firearms is retarded.
>>
>>30201653
>I'm married.

C U C K
U
C
K

By the way, it's just a funny post on a korean needlepoint swapmeet, you don't need to sperg out this hard.
>>
>>30201653
what if my hobby was spending money on stupid shit and bitching about everything?
>>
>>30201703
>what if my hobby was spending money on stupid shit and bitching about everything?

/k/ in a nutshell
>>
>>30201692
I know. I know you like to prance around in your room holding your wifeu pillow in one hand and a mosin in the other. Wearing your mom's panties and telling wife pillow how you plan to clear the rooms in your mom's house.

I bet she has two pillow cases. One that's polite for company, and the bedroom pillow case with a tiny hole in it.
>>
File: giphy.gif (915 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
915 KB, 245x285
>>30201738

Yeah, this post has definitely convinced me that you're not a cuck.

And as I must remind you, it's just a funny post on a korean needlepoint swapmeet, you don't need to sperg out this hard.
>>
File: Adipose Daughter.jpg (933 KB, 2069x1395) Image search: [Google]
Adipose Daughter.jpg
933 KB, 2069x1395
>tfw your girlfriend's a dependapotamus
>>
>>30201738
Dakis are best operated with while strapped to your back
>>
>>30201868
I was joking back with you. Stop taking the Chan literal.
>>
>>30201957

How many times do I need to copy and paste this?

It's just a funny post on a korean needlepoint swapmeet, you don't need to sperg out this hard.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.